The Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a startled gasp, Lila barely managed to snag her robe off the floor before he dragged her away. When they got back in the hallway, he wasn't any gentler when he hauled her roughly down to a dark room at end of the hall. Despite her trepidation, once inside the black painted room chock full of every sexual device imaginable, her eyes lit with fascination at the narrow black leather covered table, with spot lights trained on its surface. Roughly thrusting her forward, he quickly recaptured her attention when he ground out fiercely, "Get up on there."

Knowing what was good for her, Lila quickly complied, crawling up on the high table she sat her bottom on the edge, pulling her robe close around her shoulders as he stood looming over her, glaring into her eyes. "You ever do this kind of thing before?" he asked, already looking pretty damned annoyed, for some reason she couldn't even fathom.

She quickly shook her head, watching him nervously. "No."

Placing a long index finger under her chin, he tipped her head up, forcing her to look him in the eye. "So why are you doing it now?"

"Um... because I have to, I mean, I want to." She had no idea what to tell him, since the truth wasn't really an option.

His eyes narrowed to pinpoints and he nearly pushed his face into hers as he asked, "You have to, or you want to? Are you really here of your own free will?"

After sucking back a long shuddering breath she looked up at him again. He was just so big and intimidating. Thanks to Blake, she actually did owe this money to some pretty nasty characters, and knew if she got through this, she'd be free of the whole sorry mess. Letting out the breath, she dared to meet his gaze and said as confidently as she could, "Yes, I am. I'm here of my own free will."

Still carefully eyeing her he asked, "Okay. So, what's your safe word?"

Lila looked up at him cautiously and said, "Avocado?" then wondered if that was the start of a grin she saw tugging at his lips once she'd told him.

Not wasting any time, Heath unbuckled his belt before he tugged down his fly, his gaze still riveted to hers. "You know there are camera's on us in here, watching every move we make, right?" When she nodded her head, he said, "And you're okay with that?"

She swallowed. "I was told they're here partly for my protection."

He reached up and in a surprisingly gentle gesture, pushed some of her silky blond hair behind her ear as he shook his head. With a humorless chuckle he said, "Well, if any of those other bastards had bought you, believe me, sweetheart, the cameras wouldn't have done you a damned bit of good."

Her eyes grew wide as what he said sunk in, and even wider when he tossed his jeans aside and she got her first look at the incredible size of the enormous package barely contained beneath his body hugging boxers. Good lord was he ever well hung, and now she wondered if she should still be glad that he was the one who'd succeeded in winning the bid.

"Seeing as you're new to this, I'll give you a choice. You can either suck or fuck, what's it gonna be?"

She blinked. Okay, so clearly he wasn't into small talk.

Lila swallowed hard. With a cock the size of his, she didn't imagine either option would be all that comfortable. "Make up your mind, bitch," he ground out a second later, getting right in her face. Grabbing a fistful of hair he pulled her head back so she was forced to meet his steely gaze. Her heart nearly pounding right out of her chest as their eyes met.

Finding the nerve to hold his gaze, she wondered how it was that he seemed to be trying to tell her something with his eyes, as though trying to reassure her, despite his crude behavior. Strangely the look she could see seemed almost warm. Then he went on, "You better make up your mind, 'cause you're either going to suck my cock or I'm going to start pounding your pussy." Then she noticed that he glanced up at the wall-mounted camera for a second, as though making sure that whoever was watching noticed the way he was treating her.

Staring wide-eyed at his thick, long length straining even harder against his skin tight boxers, a ripple of apprehension snaked through her, even as her mouth began to water. Was it even possible she was becoming aroused at the prospect of being with this man? She heaved a shaky breath, wondering what was happening to her. Finally she gave him an answer, deciding which might be the lesser of two evils. "Then I guess it's going to have to be suck."

A slow smile spread across his lips as he shoved the clingy fabric past his hips. Instantly, his enormous dick sprang forth like the caged beast she'd imagined, but somehow, amazingly even longer and thicker than she'd thought. Closing one big hand around his cock, he gave it a few strokes, as he considered her. "You better know how to suck cock lady, 'cause I sure don't want you slobbering all over me and getting nowhere. I expect you to suck it back -- all the way back." He reached out and roughly grabbed another fistful of her hair. "You got that?" When she nervously nodded her head and her tongue darted out to lick her lips, he suddenly froze at the sight of her pretty pink tongue, his hand stilling on his cock, before he shook his head to clear it and snarled, "Well, then get the fuck off the table and onto your knees, what the hell are you waiting for, an invitation?"

Lila quickly complied, nearly hurling herself off the table, terrified of incurring his wrath. But even as she obediently followed his orders, she was still confused by the way her heart was pounding, and her pulse was racing out of control but even more why her panties were nearly drenched. Once she got down on knees in front of him, she gazed up, surprised at how imposing he really was, positively towering over her -- and everything about him was just so utterly masculine. Every well-toned inch of him exuded a heart-stopping sense of power and dominance. Then her gaze dropped to his very erect penis, now staring right in her face. Swallowing hard, shocked at the jaw-dropping size of him up this close -- she found herself even more impressed than she'd been by his incredibly imposing stature. Of course this wouldn't be the first time for her. She'd performed oral sex before, but just never on anyone even close to the size of him. He was just so unbelievably long and thick she couldn't imagine how she'd ever manage.

Just as she contemplated backing out, Heath ran a surprisingly gentle hand over her head and whispered so only she could hear, "Just take what you can, okay, and I promise, I won't hurt you." Tipping back her head, she gave him a curious look, wondering why his tone had suddenly softened. Aware she really had no choice but to do what he asked, since she had actually given her consent when she'd walked into the club agreeing she'd be up for anything, she squared her shoulders, and took a deep breath preparing herself for what she knew she had to do. Finally, she reached for him, circling his thickness in her right hand, while steadying herself on her shaky knees with her left. And it was so darn thick she thought it amazing that she was even able to close her fingers around it. Swallowing hard, she leaned close and with a light tentative flick of her tongue, letting only the pointed tip slip from her mouth, she barely made contact with the pulsing crown.

Instantly he snarled, "Come on get sucking, unless you want it jammed down your throat."

Wincing at his angry tone, knowing she had no choice but to accept her fate, she decided she might as well try to get into this and do her best to enjoy what she was being offered. Never likely to see one like it again, she closed her lips around the broad shiny head of the behemoth, and ran her tongue teasingly along the tender spot beneath it.

Soon a slight sense of relief washed through her that he seemed to be appreciating her efforts, softening his grip on her hair, she couldn't miss his heady sigh. Then it occurred to her, if she pleased him, he might go easier on her. Becoming more enthusiastic about the task at hand -- literally -- she drew into her mouth as much of him as she could, eagerly laving him up and down with her tongue, before taking a breath and sucking him even deeper -- well, as deep as she could since he was so damn big.

With his large hands gently massaging her scalp, he began to subtly flex his hips, thrusting his pulsing cock a little deeper into her mouth with each slight push, before he pulled back and did it again. But no matter how carefully or slowly he did it, the realization struck her that he was actually fucking her mouth! No one had ever dared do anything like this before. But instead of feeling repulsed, the carnality of her mouth being taken like this had Lila's panties positively dripping. A sheen of sweat began beading on her forehead and running down her breasts, feeling hot and breathless as the illicitness of what they were doing finally hit her. Down on her knees subserviently obeying his order to suck him off, while he stood all powerful over her, thrusting his hips, virtually claiming her mouth with his massive cock -- like he actually owned her.

And she had yet to learn his damn name!

Despite what they were doing, he was being so gentle, that Lila actually began to relax. Although she hadn't forgotten why she was here, at least this gentle giant was making it bearable. Still, she began to wonder as she sucked him even further back into her mouth, how much more of his gargantuan cock she could possibly swallow before she began to choke.

Bending low over her head, Heath quietly whispered, "You okay?" When she nodded her head up and down, looking up, those pretty blue eyes so full of trust, lush pink lips stretched taut around his thick girth, buried as deep as he could go in her sweet sexy mouth, he gently began rubbing his big hands over her head as he quietly reassured her, "Don't worry I would never come in your mouth."

Well, that was a relief. She'd never swallowed before, even with Blake, who she'd foolishly thought she loved, so despite how weird this whole thing was she appreciated him offering to pull out. And it wasn't long before she felt his thickly muscled thigh beginning to tighten under the hand she was using to steady herself on her knees. Aware his breathing was coming faster, he startled her with his guttural growl, throwing back his head, with a euphorically hollered, "Fuck, yes," as she watched him beginning to come -- and pretty damn hard by the looks of him, too.

Thankfully, even after that outburst, he was still lucid enough to do as he'd promised and pull out of her mouth. But then he shocked her when he thrust out his hand tore open her robe and immediately lost his load all over her heaving breasts. Hot shots of his seed coated her as he fisted his cock in his hand, feverishly stroking, eyes closed, his entire body quaking with his release, he spent every drop he had on her pale lace covered breasts.

Almost forgetting the proof of his climax dripping down her body, Lila gazed up in wonder at the look of sheer bliss transforming his handsome features, more than a little shocked that she'd been the one to make it happen. No one she'd ever been with before had ever worn such a look of utter unabashed rapture -- it was the only word to describe it. He just looked so sated -- almost relieved after he'd come that hard. Oddly, despite the strange circumstance, she felt an incredible sense of satisfaction that she'd been the one to put that look on his face.

Jarring her, a sharp knock suddenly sounded on the door, and Heath, with his cock still clutched in his hand turned and angrily growled, "Fuck off, whoever you are, we're busy in here."

Ignoring his outburst, Kassie, the pretty young woman from the auction, still clutching her trusty clip board, popped her head in, the tall cruel blond man she recognized from the bidding war anxiously pushing in right past her. Lila wanted to curl up and die as their eyes widened at the sight of her down on her knees, cum dripping off her tits, and him with his spent cock poised right over her face.

Obviously it wouldn't take a genius to determine what had just happened.

Eying her, poised on her knees, the young woman flashed a wry smile at Lila before turning her attention to Heath, her eyes popping slightly as she took in the jaw-dropping size of him. Kassie managed to avert her gaze to a distant spot on the wall as she explained. "Uh, sorry to interrupt, but it seems Lars has reconsidered, and has offered to buy out your bid, and would like to increase his. It seems he's decided he wants this novice for himself, and is willing to pay whatever it takes."

Lila's naked stranger turned, letting go of his still surprisingly erect cock, as he narrowed a menacing gaze on the pair of intruders. "Well, too fucking bad for him." He thrust a thumb at his chest. "I won the goddam bid, I paid for her, and she's mine."

Totally ignoring Heath, hungrily licking his lips, Lars looked ready to devour her. His gaze and dark dangerous, he watched anxiously as Lila struggled to get to her feet with the sticky, dripping mess running down her body soaking into her panties. His eyes never leaving the highly erotic sight of her, Lars excitedly offered, "Or we could share her. I'd be happy to re-pay your bid, and even more for the privilege of having her." He finally tore his gaze away long enough to look over at Heath, standing unflinchingly naked. "So tell me, was she good?"

Shutting him down, Heath growled, "Out," pointing a finger at the door. Then turning his ire on the woman with the clip board, Heath ground out, "What kind of fucking place are you running here, Kassie? You think anyone can just walk in here and try and buy me out? We placed our bids, and you know I won her fair and square." He pointed a finger at Lars. "And you asshole -- lost. So get over it, Lars. And get the fuck out."

The woman with the clip board flinched, turned and said, "Sorry, of course, you're right. He was just so insistent."

The Club presented itself as a legal destination where anyone into S&M, the Dom/sub lifestyle or any other type of kink could feel free to act out whatever their heart desired, no matter how unorthodox or what some might consider depraved. Behind closed doors, though, few were aware of the clandestine auctions conducted -- where bids were taken on mostly willing young women, prepared to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The majority of them eager subs hoping to find a dominating master -- but not in every case.

Despite Heath's outburst, and Kassie already having walked out, Lars didn't seem to care what the rules were, since every member knew the shady club wasn't exactly known for sticking to the letter of the law. Undeterred, he stubbornly refused to give up. "Look, why don't you just tell me how much you want? Now that I've seen her on her knees, I just have to get my cock in that mouth. And I'm willing to be fair about it. I really don't care if I fuck her or not, in fact I'd be happy to let you do that -- once I'm done with her of course."

Glaring at the nerve of the disgusting perv Heath said sarcastically, "Oh, gee, thanks, Lars." Then his toned hardened as he said, "But the answer's still no. Now you either get out of here, or I'll report this to The Den Keeper and you'll be thrown out on your ass. Or I'd be happy to take care of that myself."

Lars's eyes darkened dangerously, fists clenching and unclenching at his sides, he actually looked close to exploding. "Yeah, you just try it. I've been a member of this club for over five years, and I spend a lot of money on these sluts, so you don't try to tell me about the rules, you dumb fuck." And with that Lars strode out the door, slamming it hard as he left.

Shaking his head, Heath picked up a towel, and after helping her to her feet he began to clean her off, carefully wiping away the remnants of his release he'd left dripping down her breasts and stomach. "You okay?" he asked tipping up her chin with his hand.

When she nodded her head, looking up worriedly into his eyes, he said, "I'm just going to lock the door, which I realize I should have done before we got started."

And a moment later, he was standing in front of her again, carefully peeling off her sticky robe. He was being so gentle, she'd actually began to zone out when he asked, "So, you prefer to be restrained when I fuck you, or not?"

Her eyes flew open. "You mean you're still going to do that?"

He smiled. "Yeah, but don't worry, I'm not going to flog you or anything first." He ran a gentle finger over her collar bone. "Not with skin as soft and pretty as this. I can't imagine ever wanting to do anything to mar it."

Letting out a little shudder Lila nodded aware that she really had little choice since she had agreed to this, feeling more grateful than ever that Lars hadn't won her.

Holding her in place with one big hand cupped to the back of her head, Heath bent his head, deeply inhaling her sweet scent, and whispered over her mouth, "But how about a kiss first?"

Suddenly everything else forgotten, her entire focus went to his mouth. He had such nice full lips, and she imagined he'd know what to do with them, too. And without him having to ask her twice, she stood on tiptoe and gently pressed her lips to his. Circling her in his big strong arms, Heath clutched her to his chest, lifting her feet right off the floor. Opening his mouth over hers, he smiled over her lips as he felt her eagerly consent to him deepening the kiss, even daring to touch her tongue to his as he cupped her sweet ass in one big hand, tauntingly massaging her bottom as he savored the taste of her, sure by now her pussy had to be almost dripping.

Wide-eyed with a sense of wonder, she stared into his eyes once he pulled back. Crazy as it was, something in her began to warm to him, her body softly trembling. And suddenly all she could think of was kissing him again. So when he bent and lifted her into his arms and gently set her down on the table and began to press tender open mouth kisses slowly over her entire body from the soles of her feet all the way back up to her lips, she actually sighed.

Okay, so this might not be as bad as she'd thought.

Gently skating his hands lightly over her body as he kissed her, Heath bent to brush his lips over hers and softly whispered, "What's your name?"

Without even thinking she told him the truth, "It's Lila, Lila Sands."

"Well, I'm Heath. And you don't have to worry, I won't let any of those other bastards get anywhere near you. I promise you'll be safe with me."

As his fingers wound around the elastic waist of her panties and he began to draw them down over her legs, trailing damp kisses over her belly, and then lower, even while quivering with trembling anticipation, she wondered why it was she believed him.

Heath looked up at her face and smiled once he'd caught sight of the little blonde landing strip over her sex. One brow cocked appreciatively, he murmured, "Ah, a real blonde. Nice."

Roaming his hungry gaze over every inch of her gorgeous body, he slid a hand over her heaving breast and unclipped her bra freeing her very pretty breasts. Smiling into her eyes, he dropped his head and feasted first on one pert little peak and then the other, pulling each swollen pink nipple deep into the heat of his mouth until they were both standing achingly erect and glistening under the dim lighting. He smiled against her flesh as he savored her, aware of how she was now panting and writhing on the table. Fuck, this sexy little kitten was just getting him so damn hard.

Parting her thighs with his hand, he ran his fingers over the dampness of her folds, testing to see if she was ready, and clearly she was, finding her so incredibly slick and wet. Cupping her sex possessively in his hand, he looked up and murmured, "You like it when a man goes down on you, Lila?" When she subtly nodded her head, even as she blushed at her admission, he smiled. "Then you better hang on, baby, 'cause I do love the taste of pussy, and I'm betting yours'll be sweet."