The Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grasping her slender hips in his hands, Heath tugged her body lower on the table, lifting her legs he slipped them one by one over his shoulders. Looking down the table at her, he had to take a moment to admire the pretty picture she made. All that long silky blonde hair spread around that gorgeous face, pretty breasts heaving, and the dark blush of her pussy glistening under the lights, as though begging for him to taste her. Emitting a deep groan, Heath dropped his head nearly devouring her slick folds the second he dove in, completely consuming her sex with the heat of his eager mouth. Flattening his tongue, he hungrily lapped her back to front over and over again, before spearing his tongue as deep as he could get inside her, smiling against her pussy as she violently squirmed. Savoring her captivating essence, he moaned as the sweet taste of her filled his senses. Damn, this woman had him intoxicated.

The way he was working her, her quivering sex throbbing, aching, and pulsing like a second heartbeat between her thighs almost sent Lila squirming right off the table. As Heath ravaged her sex with his amazingly talented mouth, she wondered if she could actually die from such exquisite torture. Never once had she experienced anything even close to this.

But Heath had no intention of letting one as sweet as she was get away, holding her down with a heavy arm across her hips, he relished the taste of her sweet delectable flesh -- while she threw back her head and screamed as her first climax began to overpower her.

Her overheated sex tingling like it was electrified, Lila alternately gasped, and whimpered trying desperately to hold back another open mouth scream as he continued the sweet torture. It was all so incredibly shocking, yet delectably indescribable. Her hands flew desperately to his hair. Twisting the short strands, tangling them between her fingers she tugged so hard he actually yelped. Mindlessly grinding her sex into his eager mouth, she writhed, and panted, fighting to maintain control, but it was a losing battle. Heath's teasing tongue drove so deep inside her, that she just couldn't hold back another second and knew she was about to lose it again.

Heath could tell she was almost there. Lifting his head, he smiled, and quietly whispered, "After what you just did for me, thought it only fair that there be something in this for you."

Then he looked up at the camera, remembering it was there, he lifted his hand and gave her a sharp swat on the ass, and snapped, "Stay still and quit your quivering while I eat you, bitch."

Lila's hand stilled in his hair as her breath hitched, suddenly wondering if he might be schizophrenic -- gentle and kind one moment and nasty and crude the next -- she couldn't get a handle on what he was really like, because he seemed to change so unpredictably. But when he dove back between her legs, teasing her throbbing clit till she swore she was seeing stars, suddenly none of it mattered. She still thought she'd lucked out, that he'd managed to win her instead of one of the other deviants, split personality or not, he sure as hell knew how to use his mouth -- particularly that amazing tongue.

Sucking her swollen clit between his lips, teasing it mercilessly with his lips and tongue Heath surprised a gasp from her when he thrust one finger deep inside her before quickly pushing in a second. Groaning out loud, his eyes slammed shut as he realized how incredibly tight she was. And he already knew with her it would be incredible.

When he found her g-spot and worked it with his fingers, his thumb twirling around clit, he had it tingling till it positively throbbed. Lila's hands were now tangled so desperately in his hair that she was nearly yanking it out by the roots. Quivering hard, her entire body began cresting on a wave so big she thought she'd pass out from the incredible force of it, as the most earth shattering climax ever bore down on her like a tsunami. "Oh, God, Heath, yes..." she gasped brokenly as he kept up what she imagined was a personal quest to see her come harder than he'd ever seen anyone come before. And finally unable to hold back, she let out an even more gut- wrenching scream, chest heaving, head tossing back and forth on the narrow bed, she just couldn't let go of his hair, since it seemed to be the only thing mooring her to earth.

When he finally managed to free his hair and pull back, smiling down at the sight of her slender body gently writhing and shaking, with one slender arm slung over her face. Heath pulled it away so he could see her eyes, and said softly, "Hey, look at me, Lila." When she finally blinked and met his gaze, and he saw the look of wonder there, he murmured, "That was good for you, wasn't it?" And when she nodded her head, he whispered, "Good. I wanted it to be."

Then she saw him reach into a drawer by the table and pull out a small packet, tearing into it with his teeth while he watched her. His lips curling into a feral grin, he snarled, "And now I'm going to fuck you till you really scream your damn head off."

Her eyes flew open wide, pretty sure he meant it, since he'd already had her hollering like a maniac at least twice. And until now, she'd barely made a noise in bed, much less been a screamer. But with the size he was, she imagined she really would be screaming her damned head off before he was done with her.

Her heart in her throat, she nervously watched as Heath got onto his knees on the leather covered table, straddling her as he began to crawl up the length of her slender body. Supporting his weight on his hands, so he wouldn't crush her, looking into her eyes, he surprised her when he stopped his advance and asked, "What color are your eyes? It's kind of hard to tell in this light. All I can really make out is that they're pretty."

"They're blue," she said quietly, holding his gaze, "Why, what color are yours?"

"Green," he said with a grin, dropping a surprisingly tender kiss to the end of her nose. "And as you'd expect, with eyes that color, I do have a pretty wide jealous streak. So, while you're here, I'd better not catch you sampling anyone else's cock, or pussy, for that matter."

She shook her head, completely mesmerized. "I won't," she promised. And why would she when she'd lucked out and got him.

Then she felt him knee her thighs apart, before spreading her pussy open even wider with the head of his penis, as he began to slowly thrust his hips and push into her, inch by incredibly long inch until she had to shift her hips to try and take him all. Biting down on her lip, she fought not to groan out loud at the exquisite feel of him claiming her body, and stretching her so delectably hard.

Slowly, carefully pushing deeper, Heath had to grit his teeth. She was just so tight -- so fucking incredibly tight. His delighted cock seemed to swell at the feel of her, too. And as tight as she was, it felt like absolute heaven to be buried inside her.

Unable to hold back, beginning to softly whimper and moan at the amazing feel of him filling her so completely, she began to wonder if she should be enjoying this as much as she was.

Wasn't she only here to repay a debt?

Finally, buried balls deep inside her, Heath wrapped her in his arms, nuzzling her neck with his lips, eyes closed he inhaled deeply, relishing the sweet scent of her. "Fuck, you feel good, Lila, you're so nice and tight. And your pussy seems to like this, too, with how it's sucking me in so deep."

Wrapping her arms around him, she lifted her feet of the table and circled her legs tight around hips, allowing him to drive that much deeper with his next thrust. "Hmm," she moaned against the thick column of his neck. No one had ever talked dirty to her before, even during sex, and she had to admit, it was getting her pretty hot. She never thought she'd be into something so shockingly lewd -- but it seemed she was. Then spying one dark little disk close to her face, she dared to slip her tongue out and lick at one of his flat brown nipples, smiling when she felt him shiver.

Pulling back, so he could see her face, he smiled at her. "You like this too, don't you?"

Deciding there was no point in being coy. She nodded and murmured, "Yeah, you feel good."

"God, so do you -- so damn good." Closing his eyes, he thrust his hips until he felt he couldn't go any deeper without hurting her. And there was no way he'd ever want to hurt her. His voice was tight as he gruffly murmured, "This just feels so fucking incredible with you, Lila." And he knew it was so much better than what he'd ever had before.

Which got him thinking -- maybe once they left this place...