The Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of the other five girls knew just how much Deni loved them because of what she had revealed. The girls stood up, everyone was feeling washed out and James said,

"I have to ask, do you have a problem with Deni and I treating each other as lovers in front of you."

Knowing how some people found homosexual displays of love difficult to see, he wondered how the girls would feel about an incestuous display. The girls thought for a second or two individually, then looked at each other, laughed heartily and long and then Buffy spoke for them,

"Hell no, we'd love to see Deni loved and appreciated, as we all want to be."

"Thank bloody goodness for that," said a relieved James, "it's so hard to keep up appearances."

Everyone laughed, except for Deni who again buried herself into her dad and sobbed,

"Oh daddy, daddy I'm so happy, so happy."

The girls looked at each other, knowing what the others were thinking, 'this was a bit of a turn on actually,' so Jackie said so.

Father and daughter said goodbye to the last of them at 5.00pm, when Deni looked at her dad and said with a huge smile,

"Are you ready for this dad?"

"Yes I am," he said confidently, "so what do you have in mind?"

"Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes I have and I think its time you has a complete physical. A complete physical by Dr. Sleaze," he told his daughter with a look of professionalism.

"Oh, that sounds great," his daughter beamed, "what do you want me to do?" she asked enthusiastically.

"Put on some really sexy panties and then sit in the lounge, I'll come and get you," he ordered his daughter with a raised eyebrow for effect.

Deni raced of and after changing her panties returned, walked past her dad with a wicked grin and sat in the lounge. James went back into their bedroom and made the preparations, and after ten minuets he was ready Deni spent the time nervously anticipating what her dad had planned for her, her excitement was already high.

Doctor, Doctor Dr. Sleaze opened his consulting room door and walked into the waiting room, wearing his white lab coat with a file in his hand, he looked around and called,

"Deni Ivy?"

Deni looked as he did and stood up when her name was called. Dr. Sleaze turned sideways, stretched out his right arm to indicate where Demy had to go, into his consulting room and said,

"This way please Ms. Ivy," giving her an obvious 'once over' as she passed him, and he walked behind her into the room and Dr. Sleaze more then noticed how Deni's short skirt, which sat very low on her hips swung as she walked.

"Please sit down Ms. Ivy," and Dr. Sleaze indicated the examination bed, and Deni sat with her legs crossed. 'Nice move' thought James of his daughter.

"My name is Dr. Sleaze and I have a letter here from your mother," Dr. Sleaze proceeded to open what looked like a letter and Deni was impressed.

"It appears your mother would like you to have a full physical examination," Dr. Sleaze read and then looked up at Deni in a thoroughly professional manner.

Deni nodded her understanding, 'this was fun' she thought.

Dr. Sleaze pulled up a chair and sat opposite Deni, and with file in hand began the medical questions.

"How old are you Ms. Ivy?" "Eighteen," came Deni's uninterested reply.

"Do you have any medical conditions," he asked, Deni shook her head and he wrote in the file.

"Is your health good at the moment?"

Deni nodded,

"Because your mother is concerned; she said she heard you sounding breathless in your room recently and it wasn't the first time. You're not suffering breathing difficulties are you?"

Dr. Sleaze asked with the greatest of professional manners.

"No, I'm just fine," Deni answered sounding a little bored.

"Well I will determine that," Dr. Sleaze retorted.

"Are you sexually active?" he asked and looked up from his file for her answer. Deni looked confused,

"What do you mean 'sexually active'?" she asked.

Dr Sleaze looked a bit put out,

"I mean are you having sex with anyone currently, or have you had sex in the past. I don't mean do you masturbate," came Dr. Sleaze's curt explanation.

"Then no, I'm not sexually active," Deni fired back, truly in character.

"Well do you masturbate?" Dr. Sleaze asked with just a hint of a smile.

"What's it to you," his patient demanded and frowned at the man in front of her.

"I need to know for the record, because your mother is concerned you may not be -- well normal in development," he explained with an air of frustration that he had to.

"Not normal," Deni fired back, "what do you mean not normal?"

She was angry now. Dr. Sleaze consulted his file,

"Your mother is not specific, that's why she wanted a full medical, although she was specific to know if you have developed --as a woman -- shall we say normally," he explained, trying to be diplomatic and failing.

"Did she just? Well I don't care what she thinks or doesn't think, forget it." Deni was adamant.

Dr. Sleaze consulted his file again,

"Yes your mother thought you would say something like that, and told me to tell you that you are still under her care and financial support."

Dr. Sleaze looked up from his file and said,

"Shall we continue?" and an angry Deni, arms folded now nodded her consent.

Looking back at his file Dr. Sleaze asked again,

"Do you masturbate?"

An angry Deni looked at Dr. Sleaze and said,

"Sometimes,"

"How often, twice a month, once a week, once a day?" there was gleam in Dr. Sleaze's eye as he waited for her answer.

Deni turned red, looked down and said,

"At least once a day."

"Ok," said Dr. Sleaze and the interrogation ended, "let's hear your breathing. Stand up and face me," he ordered and Deni stood and faced him.

He placed his hand very lightly, high on her chest and said, "Breath in ... breath out ... good."

Then he moved his hand down slightly so that his middle finger was on her small breast, "Breath in .... breath out ... good. Well you have no respiratory problems," he said and took his hand away, Deni was surprised at how intimate that had felt.

"Now turn around and face the wall with your feet shoulder width apart, and keep them like that for the rest of the examination," Dr. Sleaze now ordered.

Deny turned her back to him and she thought she knew what was coming, he was going to ask her to bend over and look at her panties, but Dr. Sleaze surprised her. He placed his hands lightly on her hips and just moved them from side to side. Then using his hands turned her to face him, stepped closer to her and moved her hips again. Deni felt even more turned on.

"Good," said Dr. Sleaze, "no hip developmental problems.

"Now turn around again," he ordered and Deni was sure the bending order was coming this time.

"Now I will just feel your pelvic formation."

Dr. Sleaze said and with that his hands on her hips felt like they crawled forward and down. Following the contours of her hips, his hands began to inch into her low hipster skirt and into her panties. Deni was breathing a little harder, the feeling of his hands on her skin, under her panties and inching toward her pussy was explosive and then he stopped. Dr. Sleaze had only entered her panties by about an inch.

"That's good too," he told her and quickened the pace.

"Now remove your clothing except for your panties and place them on the bed."

Deni, with her back to him, took her cloths off and placed then on the bed. Dr. Sleaze stood behind her, placed his hands gently once more on her hips and turned her to the right, and Deni found she was looking at herself in the tall dressing mirror, only in her pretty brief panties and her excitement grew. To add to this, the way the light fell in the room meant she was well lit in the mirror, but Dr. Sleaze was not. He placed is hands on her hips and ran them across her tummy and down the front of her brief panties and gently pressed on her lower tummy and pubic mound region; it felt odd for foreplay, but she liked it.

"I have to remove you lovely panties now Ms. Ivy, if you don't mind," Dr. Sleaze whispered into Deni's ear and she slowly nodded her agreement.

He hooked a finger in each side of her panties and slowly lowered them to expose her fleshy beauty, and past her thighs, then her knees, down her calfs and to where her legs were too wide to go further. Instinctively Deni lifted her right leg out of them and then her left, keeping her legs a shoulder width apart. She stared at her plump pussy as it bulged downward between her legs. Deny looked at her body and Dr. Sleaze' hands back on her hips, and found it a great turn on.

"Now, I'm going to just check your sexual development."

Deni was mesmerized at this point, the gentle touch, the clinical process and Dr. Sleaze's removed manner had her in a zone where she would do anything he said. He stood very close behind her and she found it intoxicating, and his hands began to move up from her hips, slowly along her ribs and finally came to rest at her small breast and he cupped them.

Dr. Sleaze began to gently knead them and Deni was lost in his touch, as he continued to fondle and then began to pinch her little nipples, which was explosive for Deni. He continued his breast examination of her for what seemed a long time to her, but she loved the gentleness and the way he was spending time on her. From the time Dr. Sleaze had cupped her breast, she was moaning and groaning, but he remained silent and clinical. However, just as she thought she would like something different now, Dr. Sleaze moved his hands slowly back down her ribs. She found herself desperately wanting his hands on her pussy. Once he reached Deni's hips his hands moved more slowly across her tummy and over her pubic mound, the whole time pressing gently with his finger tips.

Deni had completely given herself over to her moaning, groaning and panting now, with no pretense of the patient character, with no thought for the proprieties between doctor and patient. Dr. Sleaze had been focusing on his hands over Deni's shoulder the whole time, now he looked into the mirror and saw Deni's eyes were closed and her mouth open as she emitted moans and groans of pleasure. His hands moved ever slowly down the beautiful V of her torso to her pussy until her touched the beginning of her pussy lips, the flesh that covered her clit. He placed his forefinger and middle fingers so they could slide up and down the outsides of her pussy lips, on the puffy extremities. Softly and gently his fingers moved up and down, and Deni opened her eyes and stared into the mirror to watch Dr. Sleaze fondle her pussy.

Deni felt like she was in a dream; it had been gentle, soft and exactly the speed she liked. It was everything she had hoped for and expected from her dad. She watched her mirror image, feeling connected and yet disconnected at the same time with it. This was pure bliss for her. Dr. Sleaze' fingers now moved onto her inner pussy lips and continued the up and down movement, and the change in placement felt just right. Her wetness was oozing out from between her pussy lips now and acted as the natural lubricant it is, allowing Dr. Sleaze' fingers slid up and down in a most delightful way.

Soon after Dr. Sleaze had began Deni's knees began to give way to his attentions, and he gently eased her back onto the bed. Deni watched as he lowered her and played with her pussy at the same time. Dr. Sleaze laid her across the bed and continued to glide his fingers as he had been, and Deni just lay back her moaning and panting told how much she enjoyed it. She felt his fingers move again, as they gently began to push her pussy lips apart and her juices strung across the opening to her love tunnel. He slowly eased one of his fingers into the opening and moved it in and out ever so slowly, and a little deeper each time.

Once he had slid his single finger all the way he began it all over again with two fingers, slowly pushing in and slowly pulling out. Deni's moaning and panting increased and as she did Dr. Sleaze sped up his fingers. Deni increased her pace and Dr. Sleaze followed. As a desire to feel her dad inside her began to build, Dr. Sleaze could sense it and undid his trousers, took out his very hard dick, and seemingly without missing too many thrusts of his fingers, he replaced them with his dick. In response Deni arched her back and drew an enormous intake of breath and cried out with a loud 'Oooohhh', so Dr. Sleaze increased the pace of his thrusting. Within no time Deni climaxed and Dr. Sleaze followed a few seconds later.

They lay in each other's arms without being aware of the passage of time, just content in each other's fulfillment and their own. They eat a lazy dinner and went to bed early where they snuggled into each other, with James' hand nestled on Deni's panties as always.

The next day, being Monday, Deni went to Uni and James returned to his home office to write; he was a writer of short stories for a number of magazines. He wrote all sorts of stories, romances, horror, adult and historically based; they made his a very wealthy man. Both father and daughter had a very busy week, James had publishing deadlines and Deni had assessment due by the end of the week. Although they found time to snuggle for an hour or so in front of the TV each night, but that was the extent of their intimacy that week. However, James did fondle his daughter's small breasts and pussy as they watched TV, and when he forgot to do so when they sat down on the Wednesday night, Deni grabbed his hand pointedly, lifted her skirt, opened her panties and placed his hand inside.

At night they slept in their usual position, Deni snuggled into James with her back and his hand on her panties, although on two nights, feeling a little short changed for physical contact that day, Deni slid her father's hand into her panties and held it between her legs. When their busy week ended, even Friday night saw them tired and in bed early to sleep as usual, but Saturday morning was a different story, because both were yearning greatly for the other. When they woke-up they said a quick good morning, which entailed kisses and hugs and rose quickly; both wanted to shower, James to shave, both to dress attractively for the other and apply liberal amounts of the 'nice smellies' the other liked and join each other for breakfast.

Deni put on a billowing button-up gypsy skirt and button-up shirt, in which she looked extremely attractive. James put on a tight fitting black tee-shit to show-off his muscular chest and arms, with a pair of tight fitting stretch black jeans and Deni saw her dad as she felt about him -- powerful, sexy and very attractive. They spoke about their tough weeks over breakfast, but the banter began of two Saturdays earlier was now a bygone era.

"So what do you want to do today?" James asked his daughter once they had finished the washing-up.

"I don't know," Deni answered as she hung the tee-towel up to dry and James rinsed out the sink, "but I know this much," she continued and turned to look at her dad, "I want to send every second with you and I want your lovely hands on me all day -- and I do mean all day; and when your not doing that, I want you to be making love to me."

Deni said this with longing in her eyes and her face told him she meant every word.

"Well that sorts that out then doesn't it," her dad replied, and this concerned Deni and her grin suddenly changed into a look of grave concern.

"What, you don't to do that, you don't' won't to be with me?" she asked as tears welled in her eyes.

"Well let me tell you what I had in mind," James began trying hard not to break and holding a dead pan expression, "what I wanted to do was spend every second of the day and night with you, holding you, fondling you, making love to you, telling you how much I love you, need you and desire you. But we can do what you want to do, it sounds ok." James' dead pan expression broke into a huge grin.

However, Deni only partially saw the joke and her tears got the better of her and she sobbed into her hands. James moved to her and took her into his arms saying,

"I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to trivialize your feelings and needs, I'm so sorry."

Deni continued to sob with her arms crossing her chest and her father waited for her to regain her composure, and it took a minuet or so.

"Please don't joke about how much I want you and need you again," she pleaded and uncrossed her arms and slid them around her dad.

"I missed you so much this week it was painful."

James knew exactly what she meant, because he too had felt the pain a number of times.

"I know just what you mean."

Deni could hear the level of emotion in his voice, she looked up into his face and reached up with the hands to hold his face.

"I didn't realize just how much I need you until this week. I missed talking with you, playing with you and loving you," then her expression intensified and she added, "my body ached for you; please take me all day today."

James was trilled at his daughter's word because they were everything he wanted too.

"I could think of no better way to spend my whole life, let alone today, being with you and having you all day."

They held each other of minuets, Deni with her head resting in her dad's chest, just soaking up the wonderful feel of each other in their arms. It was Deni who spoke first, and she looked into her dad's eyes,

"Do you want to go out or stay in?" her pain forgotten.

James decided to play it safe,

"Whatever you want to do, baby."

He had not called his daughter this before, but she liked it and smiled at him to indicate as much.

"In that case, I want to stay in so it's just you and me today and tonight. Is that ok?" she asked genuinely hoping it was ok with her dad.

His smile spoke a thousand word of how much he was in agreement.

"Oh yeah, that is just what I wanted to."

James' head reached down to his daughter's face and they kissed long and deep, it felt so good for both of them to connect again after such a long week.

"Let's sit on the couch," suggested Deni with a smile, and James too wanted to snuggle on the couch with his daughter in his arms.

No sooner had they made themselves comfortable, then the door bell rang.

"Who the hell is that?" Deni fumed, and James went to the door, opened it and there was Janet standing in the doorway.

"What the hell do you want?" he asked his estranged wife.

"We're here to talk about the divorce," she said flatly.

"Who's we?" James asked angrily.

"Graham and me," Janet replied and tried to push past him into the house, but James stood his ground.

"Well you're not welcome," James told Janet.

"It's my house too," Janet insisted and tried to push past again, as Graham walked up from parking the car.

"It was your house too, but you walked out, so until you get a court order, piss off," James told her, "and that goes for him as well," and he shut the door in her face.

Janet screamed at him from the other side and James waited for her to leave. However, Janet banged on the door and demanded to be let in. James told her to have her solicitor write to his solicitor. Deni came up to the door to stand with her dad and listen, James smiled at her and she smiled back and snuggled into him. Janet began to get abusive and Graham joined in.

"If you don't open this door I'll report you to the police, Deni shouldn't be here with you, I want to see that she's alright?"

Deni went to answer by James whispered to her not to, it would annoy her mother even more.

"What do you mean? Why shouldn't Deni be here?" James asked Janet through the door and winked to Deni.

"I've never trusted you with her and she's a little too friendly with you," Janet bellowed back at him.