The Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Kym needs excitement in her life; Andrea's happy to give it.
3.1k words
4.34
27k
3

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Chapter One -- Kym's New Look

Hi. Some of my more faithful readers will note this story resembles a previously-posted story called "A Shopping Trip Gone Right -- 2". Well, there is a reason for that. I used that story as a springboard for this one, with some pretty big changes. This one will be going in a whole other direction, with different characters. I have naughty ideas for both series, so I hope you'll indulge me and read on.

Kymberly Herrold was in a snit. She paced around her large, tastefully-decorated home and fumed. Dammit, I'm far too young, far too sexy, to be taken for granted she thought. I'm only 30 and already my husband's spending too much time hunched over the computer, I'm a lot more interesting then all those numbers he seems to be adding up.

She almost wanted a cigarette, even though it had been years since she'd given it up. She'd had it. She decided to figure out a way to get her husband's attention back when he came home from the office. Kym was determined that after hours, Douglas's time was hers. The clients got him from 9 to 5, Kym wanted his attention after that. She wanted conversation, companionship and some long-overdue sex.

Kym wasn't the type of woman to have an affair, not yet anyway. Well, there was -- but that wasn't important at the moment. She was still angry enough that if Douglas didn't start paying more attention to her need for companionship and to her sexual desires, she knew she'd give it serious thought. She had a very high sex drive, even higher than when she'd married Douglas 5 years prior. Getting fucked -- and soon -- was a high priority.

Kymberly took a good look in the mirror -- and she wasn't happy with what she saw. Yes, she was still attractive, with wavy blonde hair, expressive green eyes and full, soft lips. When she smiled, it showed gleaming white teeth and a friendly, hi-how-are-ya look. But the package wasn't as nice as it used to be.

The woman in the mirror was wearing only jeans and a plain T-shirt. No makeup. Kym looked frumpy and that simply wasn't her. The old Kym had pizzazz , she always looked like an untamed lioness, fierce and predatory, hungry for new and exciting experiences. Her old jeans had flattered her long legs and hugged her gorgeous derrière, she would have worn a crop-top to show off the smooth skin underneath, or perhaps a sexy blouse that flattered her tits. More often than not, she would've worn a short skirt and heels, she loved being sexy, even when by herself. How had she let herself turn into this person? Oookay, we've caught this in the nick of time, Kym thought.

Kym decided that a Shopping trip / Makeover was in order. Kym prided herself on being very frugal. Over the years, she'd saved quite a bit of money. Over the last 5 years, by not being extravagant, she'd save a tidy sum, so a large splurge on new clothes, lingerie and whatever else caught her fancy wouldn't strain her budget. She got out of the frump gear, put on a more figure-flattering pair of jeans and nice, snug halter that hugged her 36-24-36 body and called a cab. Even that was an annoyance -- Douglas had the car so she had to fend for herself. They could well afford a second car, her part-time job at Frills and Lace saw to that, but her husband wouldn't hear of it.

The cab driver kept giving her surreptitious looks as he drove her downtown -- for a moment, she actually considered propositioning him, he was a nice-looking guy in his early 20's, but no -- it was too early, but she did note his name and Hack number for a future encounter, should she feel so inclined.

Kym's first stop was to Frills and Lace. Her boss, friend and co-worker Amy gave her a big hug when she came in, they chatted amiably. Amy had been in a similar situation years ago, her marriage had ended in divorce because of it. Since then, the 35-year old had enjoyed the company of lovers -- of both sexes, she always told Kym. Amy was constantly flirting with Kym, teasingly telling her "I'll get you in bed yet" but Kym had not yet succumbed to the brunette's obvious charms. They stocked her up on new teddies, camis, garter belts and stockings, thongs and anything Kym fancied. Amy more than enjoyed herself, helping Kym with the fitting. Normally, such extravagance would've broken Kym's budget, but Amy made sure to give her a more-than generous discount. "But you have to model them for me sometime!" she winked as Kym left the store.

Humming to herself and now feeling a lot more cheerful, she headed for a trendy clothing store nearby. This was a lot more upscale then Kym normally would have considered, but what the hell -- she was splurging. All the salesgirls were extra-cute, but Kym figured she could still give them a run for her money. The tall blonde went all out -- some miniskirts, tight dresses, cocktail dresses, new evening gown, even a few pairs of booty shorts. She even went upstairs and bought some very decadent bikinis, she was going to start making trips to the beach -- maybe even get an all-over tan. Kym was really cheering herself up and she felt very wicked.

Feeling much more light-hearted, Kym set out for her next destination, the Beauty Salon. She had been thinking about a new hair style, a pedicure and a manicure, she was going to pamper herself. She wanted tonight to be perfect for Douglas tonight, she was going to be as hot as she could be! If Douglas didn't notice the new Kym -- tough shit, because plenty of others surely would. She walked into the salon, the little bell tinkling behind her. The owner looked up at her and smiled. "Hey there Kym!"

"Hi Andrea." Andrea Tanner's salon was the best in town, it was hard to get an appointment. Of course, Kym had an "in". She knew Andrea Tanner in a much more intimate way than many of her other clients.

She and Andrea hugged and shared a very warm kiss, tongues meeting briefly. She hadn't seen Andrea in a few weeks, Andrea had the flu the last time Kym had stopped in, a disappointment to both women. Today, as always, the chic strawberry-blonde was dressed in the latest fashion. She had the warmest eyes Kym had ever seen, her cream-colored blouse and skirt contrasted with her dark tan. Kym's mouth watered every time she saw Andrea. She adored her husband, but Andrea exuded sex from ever pore. When Andrea set her sights on you, you were going to be hers.

"How's Steve?" Kym asked, referring to Andrea's husband.

"Lousy in bed, as usual." Andrea sighed. "How's Douglas?"

Kym sighed alongside Andrea. "The same as usual. I wonder what the hell happened Andrea? He used to fuck my brains out whenever I'd ask."

Andrea grimaced. "Lucky bitch. Wish I had one like that. You know that Steve was a dud from Day One. I still wonder why I married him."

"Money."

"Oh, that's right." Andrea laughed. "I knew I had a good reason. Hmm -- if you think Douglas might be getting bored, send him over here. Andrea said with a raised eyebrow. "I'll make sure to take good care of him and won't send him back too worn out." she teased.

Kym smiled. "Play your cards right darling, I may just let you borrow him sometime."

Andrea immediately brightened. "You mean it? Oh, I'd love that. Your husband is a hottie."

Kym felt warm inside. Her Douglas was a good guy, she knew that. But would he be willing to fuck other women if she asked? He could be so stuffy and straight-laced. Lately, he didn't seem to have any interest in sex. Would a threesome revive his flagging sex drive? She put the thought aside and turned her attention back to Andrea.

"So, pretty lady, are you here for business or pleasure?" Andrea asked her.

"How about one from `Column A' and one from "Column B', Andie darling?" Kym said with a husky purr.

Andrea clapped her hands and squealed, she was delighted. It was nearing the end of her work day, so she put her "Closed" sign up and went back to Kym. Her blonde friend's timing was perfect, that little slut Dee was away with her husband and family. Andrea had been incensed. How dare she not give her mistress a proper servicing before she went? She'd whip the little black bitch's ass raw for that when she got back. Dee would love every minute of it too, begging for more. Then, Andrea would put on her dildo and fuck Dee's ass until she came. One of the nice things about having money -- sexual opportunities were everywhere you looked. She'd met the young bride at the Beautician's Supply store, taken a fancy to her and within a month, Dee had her face between Andrea's smooth thighs and was servicing her almost weekly. Dee had an agile little tongue and was so happy to give, it didn't take Andrea too long to figure out that Dee was a natural submissive. It took her less than 6 months to twist and mold Dee into her personal body-slave. Okay, it was time to stop reminiscing and attend to Kym.

Andrea sauntered over to Kym and embraced her fully, taking her in her arms and fondling her tits, running her hands up Kym's long legs. "What particular services did you have in mind?"

"Hair styling, manicure, pedicure, some pussy licking and finger-fucking." Kym smiled. "Oh -- if you're a really good little slut, I might even let you shave me. Sound good?"

"Sounds great." Andrea was secretly thrilled. She'd been dying to shave Kym's blonde muff ever since the first time she walked into the salon over 2 years ago. The tall blonde was one of the few women who intimidated Andrea, luckily they had become friends easily. One day, after she closed the salon, Andrea and Kym went for a drink. Which became two, which became -- a few too many. Kym confessed she'd had some bi-experiences before marrying Douglas. One thing led to another and a few weeks later, Andrea had convinced Kym to let her take her to bed and relive them. After endless orgasms, both women agreed to have an occasional get-together -- Kym still felt guilty pangs over cheating on Steve, but she knew she couldn't go back to being totally hetero either.

Kym loved having her hair washed, she found it sensual and relaxing, like a massage. She also knew Andrea would pull one of her "stunts", she was such a tease. She'd caress Kym's scalp and sneak a kiss or two, which Kym, being underwater with her eyes closed, couldn't see. Her pussy was already damp as Andrea toweled her dry and led her to the chair.

Andrea clipped and trimmed Kym's hair, giving her a smoldering new look. It was somewhat reminiscent of the old film star, Veronica Lake and Kym knew that Douglas would love it. Kym felt her nipples hardening under her blouse as Andrea dried her hair with the Blow Drier and brushed it until it gleamed in the light.

"You're a tease!" Kym giggled as Andrea's manicured nails stroked her neck and behind her ears. Andrea smiled at her and kissed those selfsame spots.

"You're just figuring that out now?"

She led Kym over to the Manicurist's table and gave Kym a manicure, but it was to further incite passion in the lovely bi-sexual blonde. As she trimmed each nail, Andrea would take one of Kym's fingers into her mouth and suck on it lovingly, looking up with her rich brown eyes into Kym's own baby-blue eyes. If Kym hadn't been so nuts about her husband, Andrea would have done her best to capture her heart. Even little Dee knew of Andrea's infatuation with this woman. Andrea shuddered in pleasure as a mini-orgasm overtook her, even pampering Kym got her sexually excited. From Kym's soft peals of laughter, the lovely bitch knew it too!

The pedicure was even more sensual. Kym had to take off her tight jeans and stiletto heels, she stood before her lover in tight top and thong only. Andrea soaked her feet, when they were ready, she clipped and buffed and polished each nail. Her next stop was to lovingly suck Kym's toes, one by one, until Kym was wriggling in heat. You fucking teasing bitch, Kym thought to herself, you know what this is doing to me, stop it and give me what you fucking know I want!

"Enough!" Kym yelled out. "Get naked. Come on Andrea, I have to eat you too! I have to fuck you too! It's been far, far too long since I tasted that sweet cunt of yours!"

Andrea grinned. "Of course baby, of course. Well, my darling, they do say the customer is always right."

Kym loved watching Andrea undress. It always seemed like a work of art being unveiled. The soft material made a slight "shushing" sound as it slid off Andrea's beautiful body, her soft skin devoid of any tan lines. She leaned forward and kissed her playmate. "Want me?"

"Of course, God, yesss!" Kym cried out as she took one of Andrea's hard nipples into her mouth and sucked on it. Andrea let out a plaintive cry and her hands stroked Kym's arms and pulled her into her embrace. They rocked and held each other, bodies just rubbing softly together, lips seeking favors, tongues battling and gliding into each other's mouths.

The two women moved quickly into a sixty-nine and began lapping at each other feverishly, the salon time having been great foreplay for their lesbian love-play. Andrea wondered if she should invite her lover to one of the special "Spa Days" she sometimes hosted? Someone with Kym's looks and personality would be the star attraction. Andrea smiled and decided she'd consider it, she was pretty sure the sexy blonde would have the time of her life. Her tongue slipped along the grooves of Kym's warm cunt and really began feasting on the blonde's cunt. She was dying to see this cute, pink pussy bald, but she had to admit, Kym's little blonde muff was not without its appeal. Her tongue delved into Kym's blonde pussy. feeding on her in passionate hunger.

Kym's tongue slid over Andrea's prominent mound, devoid of any hair, pink and gleaming with love juices. Pulling at Andrea's clit, Kym feasted on her juices. She slid one of her newly-manicured digits into Andrea's asshole, knowing Andrea loved that. She was right, Andrea screamed out her pleasure. Andrea's kink-factor far exceeded Kym's, she was a bit jealous over that, but as Andrea howled from her anal fucking, Kym made a silent vow to amp hers up. The next time she and Andie made it, she wanted to add something perverse to the mix -- just what, she had yet to decide. Kym sucked the naked pussy avidly, no hair impeded her progress and she thought Andie's hairless pussy was not without its merits.

They rocked -- and rolled -- together on the salon floor, bodies hunching against each other, crying for release. Neither party asked the other to stop and neither party had any intent on stopping, they continued to fuck and lick, an erotic twosome in the throes of lesbian need. With her relatively small experiences in loving women, Kym had really become quite skillful at eating pussy. She'd had a good teacher, she giggled inwardly. Of course, she'd done her best to pay attention in class.

The lesbian-lovers feasted greedily on each other, slurping up copious amounts of pussy juice. Andrea was glad the rest of the staff had taken off early, she was howling with each lick of Kym's tongue and when she stabbed her fingers in deep, Andie cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Kym was really working her over, it'd been ages since she'd had a workout of this caliber. She rubbed her tits against Kym's body, loving how nice they felt mashed on Kym's smooth skin. Andie knew she had nice tits and was an attractive woman, but Kym -- she was the total package. She thought Kym's husband, studly or not, was a moron. How could anyone neglect someone with this much sex appeal?

Nearing the end of their romp, Andrea and Kym were both glistening, faces coated with cream, yet they continued to work each other over. Andrea speared her tongue deeply into Kym, the way she knew her friend liked. Kym licked her tongue flatly over Andrea's pussy, the way she knew pleasured Andrea. Both women were enjoying themselves, they weren't worried about the time. It might do Douglas some good to worry a little, Kym thought to herself.

Andrea climaxed first, but Kym followed shortly thereafter. "Shouldn't the customer cum first?" Kym giggled as Andrea helped her wash up and get clean. Kym got dressed in front of her, donning one of the new minis she'd purchased, but teasingly leaving herself without panties. She decided to skip the shave today, but knew next time she'd let Andrea shave her bald and then lick her to a mind-blowing climax.

"Depends on how busy I am." Andrea giggled while she also dressed. "I got pretty busy with you, didn't I?"

Kym smiled as Andrea looked over at her. The tinier strawberry-blonde had a sudden burst of inspiration, she whispered something naughty in Kym's ear. Kym nodded her approval. Andrea handed her an gold-embossed business card, which Kym tucked into her wallet as she left. It'd been a good day and now, it promised to be a very good week. Kym smiled, blowing a kiss to Andrea. She hoped she could get Douglas's attention tonight, get the long-awaited fucking she needed from her husband. She smiled, hoping her new look would inspire just the kind of reaction Kym set out to get. If it did, Douglas was likely to be walking funny tomorrow.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers