The Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Sylla's First Time.
7.1k words
4.52
46.8k
27

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 -- Sylla's First Time

Ch. 01 - Sylla's First Time

Sylla was impressed with Samael.

* * *

Sylla realized very early in her sexual life that she was different from everyone else. Better.

The fumbling boys in high school had bored her quickly. They were eager enough. But not one of them understood sex. They leapt between her legs like lions before a feast, but turned to lambs quickly enough when Sylla gave them a hint of what she was capable of. And very few came back for more after being humiliated so effortlessly.

Her early college days weren't much better. The boys were a bit more experienced. A bit more daring. The women she experimented with posed some new and exciting possibilities, but none were in her league. In all that time she only had two lovers who had an inkling of what sex was truly all about. And they proved to be no match for her, either.

Sylla understood instinctively that sex is a competition. A physical and emotional battle of wills. The simple pleasure of an orgasm, while so mind-blowing to most, was inconsequential when compared to the rush of completely overwhelming a lover with her passion and sexual hunger. Sylla was never truly satisfied unless her partner was reduced to a semi-conscious state, utterly spent and defeated.

Life improved significantly when Sylla discovered the sultry underworld of sex groups and swingers clubs. For two years, she moved from one group to another, searching for a worthy challenge. Each had different rules and different ideas of what makes sex exciting. Unfortunately, none of them matched Sylla's unique talents.

So Sylla systematically worked her way through each group, identifying the most sexually powerful members and defeating them in her own way. She left no doubt in anyone's mind that she was the best lover they had ever been lucky enough to experience. And when there was no one left to defeat, Sylla moved on.

When Sylla relocated to the big city, her reputation preceded her. Her arrival was the buzz of the Internet forums and she was pre-accepted into the premier sex group of the area solely on the strength of the universally positive recommendations from those she had left in her wake.

It took Sylla less than two months to defeat every single member of the group who showed any ability. Her rise to the top culminated in an explosive 3-way with Jack and Lisa, the married couple who ran the group, before an audience of specially chosen group members.

Jack and Lisa had devised a carefully formulated plan to defeat Sylla. They came at her together, overwhelming Sylla with their combined strength and lust. As soon as they had established control, they took turns, one resting and recovering while the other attacked Sylla with everything they had. Over time, they grew bolder.

Sylla had watched with veiled amusement as they gained confidence. She moaned and panted as Jack bent her over and took her from behind, forcing Sylla to lick his wife's dripping wet pussy to orgasm as he slammed his cock into her. She came without reservation as Jack pinned Sylla's wrists above her head and sucked her hard nipples while Lisa expertly teased Sylla's clit with her tongue. The audience cheered on the husband and wife team as Sylla writhed beneath their combined efforts.

They never even realized their mistake. By coming at Sylla together, they had brought themselves to a fever pitch of excitement, emboldened by their perceived success. The audience gasped audibly when Sylla effortlessly reversed the situation, pushing Jack onto his back and climbing onto his cock. Jack reflexively grabbed Sylla's breasts with both hands as she began to ride him ferociously.

Lisa circled behind Sylla and ran her hands along Sylla's body as she licked and nibbled her neck, attempting to distract Sylla's attention from her husband. Sylla turned her head and drew Lisa into a long, deep kiss and felt Lisa's willpower melt away. She forced Lisa around in front of her, making her first straddle her husband's body on her knees so Sylla could suck on her large, aching nipples, and then stand before her on the bed so she could lick and finger Lisa's cunt while she relentlessly rode Jack.

Sylla drew out her victory for the benefit of the stunned audience. She wanted them to remember her domination over the best they had to offer for the rest of their lives. In the end, Lisa had collapsed onto the bed next to her husband as the force of her latest orgasm sapped the strength out of her legs. Jack had cum twice already under the fury of Sylla's non-stop domination by the time Lisa fell beside him, shivering uncontrollably in the after-throes of her final climax. Sylla knew Jack had long since been defeated, but she kept him hard through the sheer force of her sexuality.

"Enough," Jack whispered between labored breaths. "Please. You win, Sylla. You win."

Sylla ground her hips harder against Jack's body and reached over to slap Lisa's ass, who gave a startled moan. "Louder," she demanded.

"You win, Sylla. Sylla wins," he announced hoarsely, looking desperately at the audience and then up at Sylla. "You win. Please."

Sylla was still basking in the glow of her victory a week later when she received an email from Jack and Lisa, thanking her again for the most incredible sexual experience of their lives, and recommending that she meet a young man named Samael who came very highly recommended to the group. Samael, they assured her, was just the challenge she had been looking for.

* * *

Samael arrived at Sylla's apartment exactly on time, holding a bottle of Merlot and a single white rose. As she opened the door and stepped back to let him in, Samael stepped forward and kissed her on the lips. The kiss was brief and casual, but excited Sylla nonetheless. His boldness bespoke confidence. Perhaps he was a worthy challenge. She smiled into his eyes and accepted the rose, looking him over as he walked into her home.

Samael was tall, fit, and lightly tanned. His dark brown hair, a bit longer than Sylla preferred, was brushed straight back, accenting his piercing blue eyes. His face was thin and aquiline. He was freshly shaven, she noted with approval, which made his sharp facial features stand out prominently. She estimated his height at a touch over six feet. Samael was well-dressed in crisp dark slacks and a soft, blue button-down shirt. The way his shirt clung to his broad frame suggested an athletic build. She found herself eager to pull open his shirt and run her fingernails over his body. His eyes roamed everywhere, seeming to drink in every detail of her apartment, and then of Sylla herself.

Sylla's apartment was small, decorated tastefully, but minimally. They stood in the living room, dominated by a plush red couch flanked by end tables. The flat-panel television was off, but the steady, sensual beat of downtempo music flowed from her sound system speakers. The kitchen stood adjacent to the living room, separated by an open bar counter. Beyond the kitchen was a small office. On the other side of the living room, a short hallway led into Sylla's bedroom. The air was suffused by a faint scent of jasmine, emanating from a stick of incense burning on the counter.

Sylla leaned against the arm of the sofa and allowed Samael's eyes to crawl over her body. His gaze traveled slowly over her painted toenails, lingered at her ankle, then continued up her bare, shapely calf. Her athletic legs were not overly long, but were perfectly shaped from countless hours at the gym. Not knowing how Samael would be dressed, Sylla had chosen a simple red dress with a plunging neckline which hugged her form but flared out in a billowy skirt which nearly reached her knees. Samael drank in her body hungrily, and when their eyes locked, the air between them grew electrified with sexual tension.

She brushed a lock of her long auburn hair over her shoulder and gave Samael a challenging look with her penetrating green eyes. "Aren't you going to pour us some wine?" Sylla asked as she moved past him into the kitchen, lightly brushing against his body. She placed two wine glasses and a corkscrew on the counter between them, then added water to a small vase and placed the white rose inside it. "And thank you for the rose, Samael, it's very beautiful."

"Only half so beautiful as you, Sylla," he replied, opening the wine bottle and filling the two glasses. Samael slipped his shoes off, placed the wine glasses on the tables on either side of the sofa, and sat comfortably in the center.

Sylla watched him carefully. He was very attractive, very charming, and he clearly knew it. If he was as talented as Jack and Lisa seemed to think, she would need to consider her strategy carefully. Sylla was very strong for a woman. She trained hard and was often able to physically overpower her lovers, but Samael appeared too well-made for her to push around. She would need to establish control from the beginning. She would force him to wait, she decided. She'd sit next to him, teasing and flirting, until he was ready to burst. Only then would she make her move, aggressively attacking so that he would be in a frenzy of lust by the time she let him fuck her. After that, it would be easy.

"You did quite a number on poor Jack and Lisa," Samael observed with casual indifference as she sat next to him on the couch.

"You heard about that, did you?" Sylla grinned wickedly and licked her lips. She leaned back on the couch and crossed her legs, her skirt shifting to reveal much of her smooth, muscled thighs. She twisted slightly to face Samael and the fabric of her dress tightened across her small, firm breasts. A lock of hair came to rest across her cleavage.

"I watched it, in fact," Samael replied. "I wanted to see for myself if you were as good as everyone was saying." He reached over and moved the lock of hair behind her shoulder, his fingers brushing first over the swell of her breast and then against her bare shoulder where his hand remained, his fingers tracing circles on her smooth, pale skin. "It was a very impressive comeback."

Sylla smirked. "I was toying with them," she boasted. "I only wanted to make it a good show. Especially for the mysterious man hiding in the back." She considered for a moment. "But, I thought only group members were allowed to attend. Are you a member?"

Samael ignored her question, his fingers drawing an intricate pattern down the smooth muscles of her arm. "It looked to me like you had your hands full. If they had stuck to their original strategy, they would have worn you down eventually."

A frown of annoyance flashed across Sylla's face. She didn't like having her abilities doubted. Jack and Lisa had been fantastic, admittedly. Undeniably the best she had ever had. But no one would ever defeat her. And she would make sure Samael knew it before the night was over. She placed a hand on his chest and pushed lightly in mock exasperation. "If you say so," she allowed. She twisted away from Samael to pick up her wine glass and give him a brief view of her ass. Glass in hand, Sylla repositioned herself so that she was lounging lengthwise along the couch, leaning against a large pillow. She took a sip of wine and stretched her legs across Samael's lap.

Samael wrapped his hands around Sylla's right calf just below the knee, and kneaded the muscles slowly downward until he reached her foot. He ran a thumb along her instep and began to massage her foot with practiced expertise. "Jack should have never let you up after he had you bent over. I could see in your eyes that you were in trouble."

"There's lotion on the table next to you," Sylla informed him coolly. She shifted her legs to allow him to reach over and was pleased to feel the bulge of his hardening cock press against her calf.

Samael squeezed a generous amount of lotion into his hands and rubbed them together, warming the liquid. "I knew at that instant how to defeat you," he explained as he rubbed the lotion between her toes. Sylla let out a tiny murmur of contentment despite her growing irritation. "When I bend you over and fuck you, Sylla, I'm not going to stop until you beg for mercy."

She met his eyes and was surprised to see confidence. He has seen what she was capable of firsthand. He had watched her greatest victory and he still believed he was going to win. Abruptly, she realized that this was all part of his plan to control her. He wanted to upset her with his boasting so she would make a mistake. Sylla reached forward and cupped his cock through his pants. It swelled at her touch and she gave it a firm squeeze. "Typical man," Sylla remarked with a sigh. "All bark and no bite." She crossed her legs, presenting her left foot for massaging and making it clear that he would not be making any move unless she allowed it. By then, she thought, he'll be ready to cum at my slightest touch.

Samael laughed easily as though they had shared a private joke. He dutifully massaged her left foot, running his fingers between each toe and applying firm pressure as he pressed his thumb along the arch of her foot. She felt herself relaxing deeper into the couch and her eyes closed involuntarily. If Samael was half as good at sex as he was at foot massages and boasting, there was every indication that tonight would be as fun and rewarding as defeating Jack and Lisa had been.

Sylla took another sip of her wine and placed it on the table behind her. She flexed her toes and leaned back farther so he could get both thumbs onto the soul of her foot. "Goddamn, that feels good," she admitted, letting her eyes slip closed as she sunk deeper into the cushions. "You never told me, how do you know Jack and Lisa? Or are you a member---"

She felt her legs slip off his lap and before she could react, Samael was on top of her, his mouth covering hers as his hands pressed her against the couch. She cursed herself for relaxing and allowing him to take the initiative. This was her move, damnit! She attempted to pull herself up, but as she suspected, Samael was too strong and he was using his weight to pin her down. She could feel his cock, hard and throbbing, through his pants, pressing against her pussy through the thin material of her dress. Her mouth opened in an involuntary moan and his tongue slid between her lips. Sylla shuddered as Samael pressed her deeper into the couch.

Sylla decided to make the most of the situation. She was going to have to ride out the storm and wait for an opportunity to turn the tables. And the more energy and passion he expended, the easier it would be. She slithered her body beneath him until she was completely prone. She ran her fingers through his hair as they kissed, sucking gently on his tongue whenever he slipped it between her lips. Her hands trailed down his muscled back until she reached his ass. She cupped it with both hands and squeezed, pulling him harder against her. She moaned softly into their kiss as Samael began to rock his hips into her.

Despite losing the initiative, Sylla was pleased with how things were progressing. She might be pinned down, but Samael's kisses and grinding were already gaining a sense of urgency. And Sylla was excellent at manipulating her lovers from any position. She slipped her hands between their bodies and began to unbutton his shirt. He raised his body slightly as she reached the lower buttons, but lowered his weight back onto her as soon as she had pulled his shirt open. She stole a glance at his flat stomach and muscled chest before he covered her lips with his own again. Sylla longed to feel his chest pressed against her bare nipples. But, not yet. The more she could undress him while keeping herself covered, the more she could drive him crazy.

No sooner had the thought formed, though, before Samael slid the thin strap of her dress over her right shoulder and pulled downward until her breast was revealed. He immediately took her nipple between his teeth and bit lightly, drawing a gasp of pleasure from Sylla. As he licked and sucked on her nipple, he freed her other breast and kneaded it gently, teasing the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. All the while, he rocked his hips rhythmically. With each thrust she could feel his cock throbbing through the clothing that separated them. Sylla closed her eyes and held his head against her breast with one hand, rocking her hips up to meet his every thrust. She slipped the other hand between their bodies and quickly unfastened Samael's belt and pants. She took his cock in her hand, admiring its length and hardness.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" she purred into his ear as she slowly stroked his cock and guided its tip until it was pressed against her pussy, only the thin fabric of her dress separating them. "I want you inside me, Samael," Sylla teased. "I want your hard cock inside of me." She writhed her body beneath him with feline sensuality.

Samael surprised her for a second time. Instead of pulling her dress up and fucking her with wild abandon, he suddenly stood and pulled Sylla to her feet. She swayed slightly, trying to regain her balance, but before she could do so, he had lifted her off her feet. Her dress hiked up her body as he slowly lowered her down onto his cock and she dug her fingernails into his neck and moaned loudly as he entered her fully. His cock felt perfect inside of her and she bit into his shoulder as he began to fuck her, standing in the center of her living room with his hands tightly gripping her ass.

Sylla was truly at a disadvantage now, and wondered if Samael knew it. She couldn't do much to control the situation from here. Samael easily lifted and lowered her body on his cock as he buried his face in her neck, licking and nibbling as he fucked her. Sylla felt an orgasm building up inside of her. She wrapped her legs tightly around his body and whispered into his ear, "Yes, baby. You're going to make me cum. Don't stop. Fuck me harder. Faster. Don't stop."

Samael obliged and Sylla smiled to herself. He couldn't last long at this pace. She let the orgasm roll over and out of her like a wave, screaming his name and clutching his body as he fucked her with wild abandon. She drew it out as long as she could, waiting for the change in his breathing as her climax pushed him over the edge, but it didn't come. She opened her eyes and saw a grin of smug satisfaction on his face.

"You didn't think it would be that easy, I hope," Samael said as he stepped out of his pants and carried her into the bedroom, never once allowing his cock to slide out of her.

"Of course not," Sylla lied, as Samael laid her down with her ass on the edge of the bed and slowly slid his cock in and out of her pussy while he stood looking down at her. "I'd be very disappointed if you were finished after only making me cum once," she added, with a challenging glint in her eye. Sylla had near perfect control over her own orgasms. She had let herself cum earlier thinking that it would drive him over the edge, but she could hold herself back indefinitely while Samael expended all his energy attempting to fuck her to yet another climax.

She reached down between her legs and rubbed her wet clit as his cock slid in and out of her. "What do you say?" she asked innocently. "Are you up for it?"

Samael answered by leaning over Sylla and kissing her passionately while thrusting his cock fully inside of her. She gasped at the sudden explosion of sensation emanating from deep within her and she tangled her fingers into his thick hair. Samael began to thrust his cock in and out of her with renewed enthusiasm as they engaged in a secondary battle of passionate kissing, each attempting to draw the other's tongue into their own mouth. Samael's rhythm never faltered for an instant, pulling his cock almost completely out before filling her entirely, over and over again. Sylla reveled in the pleasure of a worthy opponent.

12