The Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Two subs, one gets relief, one gets zippered.
793 words
3.74
22k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the older lady lay on the table so the plugged sub could see her torso and what would be happening.

She was no novice, she lay back with her hands over her head, feet flat on the table and knees spread. Her breasts settled over her chest, but the row of clamps would bring those back to shape.

I noticed the tail hanging down between the legs of the bent over sub twitching. It was in a rhythmic cadence from her contractions. I slipped two fingers inside her to feel the plug, and they were clamped in unison with the tail twitching. Not only was her vaginal sphincter clamping on my fingers, but also the tips were pressed on at the same time by the plug through the membrane separating the two passages. It was an erotic feeling to feel the inner muscles of the bowels causing these contractions. She was becoming more distressed but also being aroused, evidenced by the fluids coating my fingers. I twisted my hand to allow my thumb to pinch her clitoris against the two embedded fingers. She moaned and thrust in response, I quickly pulled out which thwarted her orgasm.

Now, back to the task at hand. Moving back to the supine specimen on her back, I pushed her right breast over to the center of her chest and applied the first clothespin to the tender flesh at the junction of ribcage and breast tissue. The string of clothespins were joined together with a small chain and spaced about 2 inches apart. This was for maneuverability, not for recommended spacing. These would be placed close enough to touch each other. The second clamp was placed next to the first, establishing the path intended which was upwards toward the nipple.

I took my time, allowing the pain of each clamp to register before applying the next one. This woman was into pain, there wasn't a movement of her upper torso, but her hips quivered with each application and even though it was out of my sight, I knew her vaginal contracted in arousal.

One by one the clamps made a row up the side of her breast until the areola was reached. I wanted one on the dark flesh on each side of the nipple as well as the nipple itself. This required a minor adjustment in spacing, but the additional gap it required was insignificant. The first to clamp the areola caused a small twitch of the shoulder muscles. The next one, which clamped down on the aroused hard nipple caused a spasm that actually lifted her back slightly. I waited for the pain to register but evidently it caused some numbness because when I put the next one on alongside the nipple clamp, there was no response.

The next couple of clamps were blasé in response, but by the time I got to the tender flesh between her breasts, I was once again seeing evidence of feeling. As I progressed up the inside of her left breast, she was involuntarily twitching from the pain. Again an areola had to be dealt with. By the time the three clamps covered the darker tissue, one each alongside the nipple and one directly on the nipple, the shoulder muscles were pushing her slightly off the table. I knew she was trying hard to endure, but reflexes are hard to control.

The remaining row of clamps across and down the side of the left breast was uneventful. The pain of the previous applications dampening out the remaining. With the excess string unused, I let it hang down off the table. The clamping of the skin gathered up the loose excess and made her breasts stand up as they used to. It was erotic but also grotesque, the row of clamps standing upright across her chest.

I noticed the plugged and filled first subject was now in dire straits. She enjoyed the view of the clamping, but now the cramps were taking control. The tail from the plug was thrashing with each convulsion from the cramps. Hips were thrusting forward seeking relief. Her eyes were closed as she endured as best she could. I didn't think she could endure the violence of the zippering; the plug would give way to extreme orgasm and dilation.

I went behind her and reaching around, grasped a nipple in each thumb and forefinger. Squeezing as hard as I could, I pulled her to an upright position and back into me. She moaned in pain but also in arousal. I knew she enjoyed the challenge, but also knew she was at her limit. I told her to go and empty herself, knowing she would never keep control of the zippering.

To be continued……