The Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Another threesome at the Club...with an audience.
2.3k words
4.48
37.7k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the club the second time, the butterflies in my stomach weren't from the unknown, they were from possibilities that were awaiting me inside. I was less concerned with how short my skirt was this time and more concerned about not flashing anyone before we crossed the threshold into the club. Once in there, I could flash my pantiless pussy and ass as much as I wanted.

And in fact, that was sort of the plan for the evening.

My skirt was short, my heels were high, my shirt was tight around my large, round, all natural breasts, and I was horny. It was the perfect attire for an evening at a sex club.

I glanced over at my husband, dressed conservatively in slacks and a button down shirt, ready to rip off his clothes, throw him down on the floor, and mount his cock, riding him until we both came.

But, good things come to those who wait. Right?

As we entered the lounge area, I surveyed the crowd, recognizing faces from the last evening we were here. I saw the cute Asian woman who'd put on a show chatting with a couple of men and wondered briefly if we'd be in for another treat with her as the star performer.

As I settled into a seat at a table, Paul went to grab us a couple of drinks, and I scanned the crowd again, trying to pretend that I wasn't looking for anyone in particular.

"Looking for someone?" A warm, deep voice murmured next to my ear.

I smiled, looking over at Luke as he slid into the chair next to me. He was as good looking as I remembered him: a tall, athletic Black male with good hands, nice cock, and particularly talented fingers. "I'm just seeing who's around," I responded, not wanting to admit he caught me looking for him.

"How are you tonight, Ree?"

"I'm good. How are you, Luke?" I replied, keeping my voice calm and quiet.

"I'm good," he replied, watching me. "I'm glad to see you came tonight."

"We had plans," I replied.

Luke nodded slowly. "Lots of people start to back out of plans when they involve public shows."

I leaned forward to talk to him, giving him a nice view of my cleavage. "Lots of people aren't as horny as I am thinking about two cocks in me while people watch," I said quietly. "Lots of people haven't been fantasizing about riding both of you until you cum." I trailed a fingertip over the swell of my breast, feeling a thrill as he watched the movement. "Lots of people aren't dripping with anticipation."

A slow smile spread across his face. "But you are?"

I sat back in my chair as Paul approached with two glasses in hand. "Oh, yeah," I replied to Luke.

"Hey Paul," Luke greeted my husband as he set the glasses down. I took a sip of the tea and studied both of them. Here was my husband, love of my life greeting the man who helped in fucking the hell out of me the week before, and both of them were just looking forward to evening. There was no jealousy or anger, just friends getting ready for the night of my life.

I relaxed and started fiddling with the button on my top. While the two guys chatted, I surreptitiously glanced around the room and flicked the button open, revealing more of my cleavage. Glancing down, while I could see the top of my lacy bra and breasts, I wanted to show more off. Since the one button opened hadn't garnered any attention, I flicked open the next two.

Paul glanced over at me midsentence and did a double take. "Getting a head start on undressing?"

Luke looked over and his grin grew.

I shrugged. "I'm just feeling hot, and thought this might cool me down," I replied with a small grin, raising an eyebrow, and flicking the next button on my shirt open.

"I think we should find a more appropriate spot," Luke said to me, "before you get completely naked."

I flicked the last button open. "I'm still covered everywhere I need to be," referring to the no nudity rule in the lounge. I ran a finger tip under the edge of the top of the cup of my bra lightly caressing the soft skin, watching Luke watch me.

He leaned forward. "I don't want you to be covered at all. I want to see you naked and spread wide open, showing off that pretty pussy of yours, and I think you want that, too."

My gaze dropped to his mouth, and I found myself wanting to kiss and nibble on his full lips, and I pulled my gaze from his mouth back to his eyes, which were full of humor. He knew what I was thinking about.

Paul touched my shoulder, and I jumped, startled to realize he was standing now. He jerked his head toward the play areas. "Let's go."

The large play room we entered was empty, but in my one experience here, I knew that wouldn't last long, particularly once people started playing.

I slipped out of my shoes and Luke helped me onto the soft platform and stepped back. "Strip for us, Ree."

I glanced from him to Paul and back, not liking being told what to do, but also wanting to get naked very badly. The wanting to get naked part won out, and I slipped my shirt off of my shoulders. Tossing it to the floor next to my shoes, I turned around and unhooked my bra, slipping one strap down a shoulder, then the other, before tossing my bra aside. I glanced at the guys over my shoulder and noticed we had a small audience, and gave a small burlesque style wiggle and a wink.

I got down on my knees and bent over, flipping my skirt up to show that I wasn't wearing any panties. I heard a groan of appreciation from my guys, and I spread my legs sliding forward and reaching down to spread my wet and dripping pussy lips open. I slid my fingers down my lips through my wetness, sliding two inside of me as I did. I was so wet, the fingers slid in easily, and as I pulled them out, I slid them over my clit, letting out a moan as I did.

I pushed up so that I was on my knees, and unzipped my skirt. Wiggling my way out of it, I turned to sit and face my growing audience as I tossed the skirt to the side. I was completely naked in front of a room of people, and I was hornier than ever. I spread my legs apart, reached down, and slid my hand back down to cover my pussy, sliding two fingers in as my thumb played with my clit. I threw my head back as I thrust my fingers in and out of my tight, hot pussy, feeling it clench around my fingers.

My head came up in surprise as I felt someone touch my legs, and looked at Luke, also naked and smiling down at me.

"There was something I didn't get to do last time. I hope you don't mind," he said as he lay down on the bed between my legs. I moved my hand to give him access.

At the first touch of his tongue against the soft, smooth, hot skin of my pussy, I moaned. "I don't mind at all."

His tongue worked its way over my labia, working little by little until he reached my clit. I reached out and placed my hands on the back of his head, lifting my hips and grinding my pussy against his face. As his mouth worked its magic over my clit, sucking my clit into his mouth, using his tongue over it again and again, he slid two large, thick fingers into me. He twisted those fingers in and out as his tongue lashed against my clit. It didn't take long before I was cumming.

I lay there for a second trying to get my bearings as I felt the mattress sink to my left. I looked over to find Paul, naked, kneeling by my head with his hard cock in his hand. I reached out and wrapped my fingers around it, stroking him from base to tip, pulling him closer so that I could suck the tip of his cock between my lips and stroke him with my tongue. Wrapping my tongue around the head of his cock, I sucked him deep into my mouth before releasing him, using my hand to stroke the part of his large cock that wouldn't fit into my mouth. With the other hand, I reached over to cup his balls, lightly massaging them as I sucked his cock.

I started with surprise a little bit as I felt Luke slide his fingers back into me, attacking my clit with this mouth, but quickly regained my rhythm on the blow job I was giving Paul, moaning around his cock.

"Oh, yeah, baby, that's it," Paul said. "You like the fact that people are watching you, don't you?"

I looked up at him and nodded (as best as I could).

"Do you like knowing that people in this room are getting turned on by you? By what you're doing?"

I moaned around his cock.

"Guys have their cocks out and are stroking them for you and I see women fingering themselves."

I moaned again. Luke started thrusting his fingers into me faster and harder and I found myself thrusting back against them. It didn't take long before I was screaming out in orgasm a second time, this time around Paul's cock.

Paul pulled away and smiled at my questioning glance. Luke pulled me to my knees, pushing me to all fours so that I was looking out at the crowd. Just as Paul said, the room was full of people. They were in various stages of dress. There were men standing around, some partially clothed, some naked, cocks in hand. A few couples were fucking while keeping their eyes glued to us. Some women sat around the room fingering themselves. I made eye contact with the Asian woman I'd seen earlier and she smiled at me. I smiled back, but it quickly turned into a moan and I dropped my head to catch my breath as Luke slid his large cock in me from behind.

After a few strokes, he pulled me up against him so that I was kneeling, my back against his chest. I leaned back against him as he continued to fuck me.

"I want you to watch the people who are watching you," he whispered in my ear. I felt his hand slide down and open my pussy lips up to expose my clit. "They want to see you cum all over my cock." He started rubbing my already sensitive clit and I moaned. "Play with your nipples for all of us," Luke commanded me.

I moaned again and complied, reaching up to stroke and caress my breasts, playing with my already hard nipples. From the side, I saw Paul kneeling and I shifted so that I could be on all fours, with Luke fucking me and Paul getting blown by me. Luke kept his fingers on my clit and it didn't take long before I was screaming around Paul's cock as I was cumming again. I sucked Paul down as far as I could go, surprised at the intensity in the blow job, stroking him and sucking him for all I was worth.

I felt Luke's cock jerk inside me and heard a loud moan a moment later as he came. He pulled out of me, sitting back, and I moved onto my back in front of Paul.

"Fuck me," I said to him, pulling his cock towards me. "I want to feel you inside me."

Paul wasted no time on my request, and soon he filled me up, stretching me out. It was true that I had been thoroughly fucked my Luke, but I was so wet that Paul slid in easily. He fucked me hard for a few minutes before pulling out and flipping me over. Entering me from behind, he didn't give me a chance to catch my breath. As he was fucking me, his cock sliding in and out of my hot, tight, wet pussy, I caught sight of the beautiful Asian woman sitting in a chair at the edge of the platform. She had her legs spread and she was fingering her beautiful pussy fast and hard. I met her gaze and she smiled at me, pulling her dripping fingers from her pussy and licking them. I moaned, finding myself wanting a taste of those fingers, of that pussy. As if she knew, she mouthed the words "Want some?" and held out her fingers a moment before returning them to her mouth to suck on them.

I nodded just as I came again, the thought of me licking and sucking on her beautiful clit sending me over the edge. I felt Paul thrust deep inside me as he let out a guttural moan, letting me know he'd cum as well. I collapsed onto the mattress with Paul on top of me as we caught our breath, and I could hear the sighs, moans, and other sexual sounds going on around us.

As we all pulled ourselves up and off of the mattress "stage", we received some light applause and grins. Tired, I smiled at the well wishers, and glanced in the direction of the Asian beauty.

"So, what's next?" Luke asked me, following my gaze.

"I want her," I replied, looking at the object of my desire. "I really want her."