The Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylla quietly placed her wine glass on the table next to the couch. "Donna must be amazing," she prompted.

"There's a rumor about her. More of an urban legend, I guess," Annie whispered. "They say she once defeated an incubus. A male sex demon. If I hadn't experienced her for myself, I would just roll my eyes, but I believe in such things now," Annie leaned her head back and sighed deeply. "That's really why the men call themselves angels. It's because they say Donna is a demon. That the incubus left some---"

Sylla attacked.

* * *

Donna lay on her expansive, deeply cushioned bed, staring up at the huge television screen upon which Sylla and Annie sat talking, Annie gently stroking Sylla's arm.

A pair of beautiful, naked women flanked Donna on the bed, writhing slowly as they nuzzled her breasts and neck and ran their hands over her body. A third woman sprawled at the foot of the bed, moaning and shivering as she buried her head between Donna's legs.

"Who is going to win, Samael?" Donna asked.

Samael stood leaning against the wall several feet away, staring hungrily at Donna's olive-skinned body. His erection was plainly visible through his slacks.

"Samael, who is going to win?" she repeated, louder, when he failed to reply.

Samael reluctantly tore his eyes away from Donna's perfect body and glanced at the screen. "Oh, um....Annie will win, Mistress Donna. She'll be too much for Sylla."

Donna silently studied the screen for a long moment before replying, "Why do you think that?"

Samael smirked. "I've had them both," he stated. Some of Samael's cockiness was returning, though he was careful to keep his eyes glued to the television monitor so as to avoid being drawn back into the scene of pure eroticism taking place mere feet away from him. "Annie has been improving steadily for months. Sylla just got lucky against me. I could have defeated her easily."

"And yet you didn't," Donna returned. "She took your key and wounded your pride." Donna glanced at Samael who was staring at the screen, clenching and unclenching his fists in a mixture of embarrassment, anger, and sexual frustration. "But if you're so confident in Annie, we'll make it a wager. What do you want if Annie defeats her?"

"You," Samael answered immediately. "Alone. Just you and me."

"You wouldn't last 30 seconds," Debra observed airily without looking up from Donna's right breast. She wouldn't even dignify Samael by turning to face him as she insulted him. Donna watched as he glared at Debra's pale, smooth back. She sensed that he wanted to grab a fistful of her long, silvery hair and shove his cock into her mouth. He hated her, but he wanted her. He wanted them all. Samael opened his mouth to argue but was interrupted.

"You'd come before you got your pants off," Nikki giggled from between Donna's legs. She raised her head and looked directly at Samael's bulging erection, grinning. Her long, dark hair nearly obscured her ripe breasts with their large, hard nipples. Settling herself back down, she slid her tongue deep inside Donna's pussy and let out a long, low moan. "The taste of her body is more than a child like you can handle," she teased.

"It's true," Ash agreed breathlessly, taking Donna's left nipple in her mouth and shuddering as an orgasm wracked through her body.

"My girls don't have much confidence in you," Donna observed, "but I accept your terms. If Annie wins, you will have me all to yourself. If Sylla wins, however, you will be given to Nikki. She will teach you your place in the hierarchy, since you seem to have forgotten."

Nikki's eyes lit up and she threw a mocking wink at Samael before attacking Donna's pussy with renewed vigor and enthusiasm.

Donna smiled down at Nikki and ran her fingers through the woman's thick, black hair before returning her gaze to the screen. "Annie has let her guard down. Sylla will attack any moment now. Let's see who wins."

* * *

Annie's wine glass struck the carpeted floor, spraying the red liquid in a wide arc, as Sylla pushed Annie onto her back, lengthwise across the couch. Annie breathed a sigh of surprise and contentment as Sylla pressed her body against Annie's and forced her tongue into the blonde girl's small mouth.

She had expected resistance when she attacked, but she found only compliance in Annie. The more aggressively she kissed and groped the girl, the more submissive Annie became. She murmured happily as Sylla licked and nibbled at her neck. She gasped in pleasure while Sylla pinched her nipples through the thin fabric of her T-shirt. And she moaned loudly when Sylla's forced her legs apart with a knee and pressed her thigh against her crotch.

If the girl was going to offer no resistance, Sylla decided, this would be a simple enough victory. She kept her weight on Annie at all times, her hands and her mouth constantly roaming, licking and biting, squeezing and pinching. Annie was turning out to be quite vocal. Sylla's every action elicited a sound of pleasure from Annie. Sylla found herself growing irritated. I'm not here to please you, she wanted to scream. I'm here to defeat you.

Sylla put her left hand on Annie's throat and slid it slowly upward until she was gripping the girl just under the jaw. Her right hand was squeezing Annie's small, firm left breast. Sylla pushed herself up so she was towering over the younger woman. Annie struggled slightly, turning her head from left to right, but Sylla kept her pinned down with her hand on Annie's jaw. Sylla took the girl's left nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pinched hard, eliciting a loud cry. She gripped the nipple ring through Annie's T-shirt and tugged it. Annie began to writhe beneath her, making tiny whimpering noises.

Sylla released her the ring and placed her right hand on Annie's throat, just below her left hand. She trailed her hand downwards and wrapped her fingers around the collar of Annie's T-shirt. In a single powerful movement, Sylla tore Annie's T-shirt open, using her grip on the girl's face for leverage. The fabric ripped along a seam, baring Annie's breasts to Sylla. Annie cried out in surprise as her clothing was torn from her body and then again, more loudly, as Sylla ravaged first one nipple and then the other with her tongue and teeth.

Sylla had realized early in her conversation with Annie that Samael had likely been with many of the club members. So when he had told her that she, Sylla, was not the best he had ever been with, he was not necessarily referring to Annie. In fact, it was extremely unlikely. He may even have been with Donna, for all Sylla knew. But she didn't allow that to divert the anger and passion she had stored up to use against Annie.

She proceeded to treat the girl like a sexual practice-dummy. She quickly discovered that Annie reacted more strongly to being bitten than licked or caressed, and very soon Annie's nipples were red and swollen from Sylla's non-stop abuse. She found the precise line separating pain from pleasure for Annie and straddled it expertly, sometimes forcing the girl to cry out before smothering those cries with moans of pleasure.

Sylla found herself increasingly aroused by her easy domination of the young woman and decided to turn those moans into screams of pleasure. She crawled backwards off of Annie and roughly yanked at the opening of her jeans. The button flew off with a tiny pop and the zipper parted fully. Annie tried to sit up but Sylla shoved her backwards with both hands before hooking her fingers under the waistband of Annie's jeans and pulling them off in one long motion. She tossed the jeans, turned completely inside out, into a corner before kneeling between Annie's legs.

Annie was trying to raise herself up onto her elbows again, but Sylla easily pushed her back down with a single hand in the center of the girl's chest. She slid the hand over to squeeze Annie's left breast as she inspected the black panties that were all that was keeping Annie from being completely naked. Sylla herself hadn't even so much as slipped out of her high-heeled shoes. Sylla smirked to herself and ran her tongue slowly up Annie's panties, noting with pleasure that they were already thoroughly soaked through with the girl's musky juices.

"I want to hear you scream, bitch," Sylla demanded as she pulled at Annie's panties with her free hand. They gave way with a snap and she tossed them into the opposite corner as she had the jeans. Annie's small patch of light brown pubic hair was sopping wet. Their eyes locked together for a moment and Sylla saw a flash of determination in Annie's eyes for just an instant before Sylla slipped her tongue inside of Annie's dripping pussy. Annie's screams did not disappoint.

Annie did not have distinct orgasms like many women did. Whether it was one long climax or an endless series of overlapping orgasms, Sylla could not be certain. But when Sylla finally pulled her mouth away from Annie's pussy, the girl's voice had grown hoarse from screaming and her legs were limp and quivering.

Annie was slow to even attempt to sit up as Sylla knelt looking down at her from the opposite end of the couch. Sylla shoved her back down effortlessly. "You're quite the disappointment, Mistress Annie," Sylla mocked, as she hiked her dress up around her waist and crawled over Annie's body until she was straddling the blonde girl's face. "Let's see if you have any talent at all, shall we?" And she lowered her pussy onto Annie's mouth, allowing her dress to cover Annie's face completely.

Annie's tongue slid immediately inside of Sylla's pussy, filling Sylla with warmth. Sylla had positioned herself in such a way as to trap Annie's arms and completely prevent her from moving, so all Annie could do was lick Sylla's clit and pussy. Sylla squeezed her thighs together against Annie's face, restricting her even further. The girl was blind, restrained, and exhausted from her marathon climax, but she attacked Sylla's clit with surprising skill and eagerness. Sylla had to concentrate for several seconds to suppress an orgasm building inside of her.

When she had complete control of herself again, she reached forward and picked up her wine glass and took a long slow sip, savoring the taste. She pulled her dress up to reveal Annie's face blinking up at her in surprise. "Really, Annie, you're going to have to do a lot better than that." Sylla took another long drink of wine, making a show of her composure despite Annie's increasingly frantic efforts. "I'm not getting off of you until you make me cum," she warned, before allowing the dress to fall back down over Annie's face.

Sylla set down her empty glass and turned her attention to concentrating on ignoring the waves of pleasure flowing through her body from Annie's incredibly talented tongue. Sylla was not sure she herself could do better under such circumstances. She made a mental note that she would need to practice her techniques for future challenges. Dominating men had always been her primary pleasure. She had never known a woman with a tongue half as good as Annie's, and if this girl was the lowest ranked in the club, Sylla had some serious challenges ahead of her.

Sylla began to moan deep in her throat and rock her hips against Annie's mouth as her attention wandered. It took several minutes of Herculean effort to fight down the orgasm this time. She was pleased to hear Annie's groan of frustration from between her legs as she took control of herself once again.

Sylla leaned slightly forward and reached behind herself to take one of Annie's nipple rings between her fingers and began to twist and pull to the increasingly frenetic moans of Annie. "You can't make me cum, little bitch," she whispered cruelly. "You're just not good enough." She gave Annie's nipple a final pinch and settled back to ride the girl's face until she admitted defeat.

But Annie would not give up. She attacked Sylla's pussy with renewed vigor and Sylla found herself using every iota of mental control she could muster to fight off the storm building inside of her. She could hear Annie gasping for breath between her legs and tightened her thighs even more, but Annie would still not relent. And she was good. Better than good. Her tongue was amazing. If she could do this while completely helpless, what would she be capable of if she had total freedom? The thought caused Sylla's concentration to slip and the orgasm instantly welled up inside of her, threatening to explode like a tsunami.

Sylla fought with everything she had, but she couldn't slow the rising tide forced upon her by Annie's tongue. Desperate not to allow the girl even the tiniest success, Sylla went on the offensive. Leaning back, she reached far behind her, sacrificing much of the leverage she had used to restrain Annie, and slipped a finger into Annie's still-wet pussy. Annie's muffled moan was encouraging, but she was already taking advantage of her increased freedom of movement to drive her tongue deeper into Sylla's pussy, causing the orgasm to swell all the greater inside of her.

With her left hand, Sylla grabbed a handful of Annie's short blonde hair and pulled the girl's face hard against her pussy while savagely driving her fingers in and out of Annie's pussy, rubbing her thumb over Annie's swollen clit with every motion. Annie's muffled cries became louder and more desperate as they fought to push each other over the edge.

Sylla's dress had pulled upwards when Sylla reached behind herself, uncovering Annie's face, and now they stared into each other's eyes as they contested this battle of wills. Sylla had only ever fought this hard against an orgasm once in her life, against Samael. She had lost that particular battle, though she had ultimately won the war. And not only the war, but her entrance into The Club. Sylla was not going to allow this little bit of fluff to slow her down.

Summoning every ounce of anger and humiliation she had felt when Samael had insulted her, she smashed down the orgasm threatening to burst within her and attacked Annie ferociously. "You are nothing!" she shouted down into Annie's face. "You're just another stepping stone to me. You're not in my league and you have no chance against me!"

Annie instantly broke off eye-contact and Sylla felt her talented tongue slowing and then finally stopping entirely as Annie succumbed to Sylla's onslaught. Sylla climbed slowly off of the girl's face and knelt with one knee on the couch next to Annie's writhing body, continuing her abuse of Annie's pussy with one hand while holding her down by the hair with the other.

"I'm never going to give up," Annie whispered defiantly between moans, but tears were already beginning to leak from the corners of her eyes. "I can take it. I can still win." Sylla ignored her. She just patiently continued feeding Annie's endless climax.

Annie held out longer than Sylla had expected, but finally, completely exhausted and nearly incapable of rational thought, with tears of frustration streaming down her pretty young face, Annie admitted defeat. Sylla immediately pulled her off the couch, dragging her by a fistful of blonde hair and forced the girl to her knees. "Now get me off," she demanded, shoving the girl's face between her legs.

Annie tried obediently, but all of her skills seemed to have been drained away during Sylla's dominating performance. Even the thrill of her first victory in The Club wasn't enough to push her over the edge. Finally, in frustration, she pushed Annie away with a foot. Annie tumbled backward and looked up at Sylla like a puppy, not understanding why it was being scolded.

"Go clean yourself up," Sylla told her. "And send in Anika," she added, as an afterthought. Annie scurried about, gathering the remains of her clothing, and hurried out of the room.

* * *

Donna stared up at the television monitor which showed Sylla leaning back on the couch with Anika kneeling between her legs. Sylla's ankles were crossed, her high-heels resting on the small girl's back. She was sipping a glass of wine and staring directly into the hidden camera so that it appeared as though she was looking right back at Donna.

Donna reached for the remote and clicked through the other live feeds, but none of them interested her. She regretted the loss of Nikki's talented tongue between her legs. She undoubtedly possessed the most talented mouth in the entire Club, excepting Donna herself. Nikki already had Samael handcuffed to the wall and was kneeling between his legs, with his cock completely enveloped by her mouth. His eyes were bulging and he was making spasmodic grunting noises as his body convulsed with undeniable pleasure.

Nikki would be at it for hours, Donna knew. She would keep him at the edge of orgasm until he was mad from her teasings. But when she finally let him cum, the true punishment would begin. She would have at him again and again, making him hard and forcing orgasm after orgasm from him long after he had not a drop of semen left in his body. It would effectively cure him of his ego problem, but Donna had no desire to listen to his cries for mercy.

She pushed Debra and Ash away from her, gently but firmly. She stood and wrapped a silk robe about her perfect body. Debra and Ash were already moving together in an effort to fill the emptiness left by Donna's devastating absence.

"I want her watched. Have the Voyeur keep an eye on her."

Donna began to walk slowly from the room. Debra and Ash followed her sensual path with their eyes, both silently willing her to return for only a few more moments of ecstasy.

"Report Sylla's every move to me."

12