The Club Ch. 02 - Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking her head from side to side, snarling viciously and even biting at the air. Several orgasms later, Sasha's erection glistens with the juices of the beautiful tigress. Her insides stroking and caressing the demon's shaft, begging to be filled with her dark essence once more. Wes lays trembling on the floor nearby, looking over as one of his eyes has now become the warm golden eye of a large feline. He could still see Kaja trembling onto of Sasha as the two change positons once more, allowing the more powerful of the two to remain ontop.

Sasha's hips rock back and fourth, moving in time with that sexy tail as she buries the full length of her erection into this savage catgirl. The two who had once been moaning and purring to one another were now ferociously growling and snarling, biting at one another amidst their animalistic mating ritual. Eventually Sasha thrusts herself in deep, holding there and watching Kaja squirm and claw at the bed. A deep lion-like roar erupts from Sasha's fanged maw that seemed to make the room itself tremble with it's ferocity.

With Wes' new senses he could smell the seed of the beast flowing into the lustful tigress, instantly seeing it's effects on the seductive creature. Watching the tigress begin to transform, taking on a more feral looking form. Bones shifting and popping into place, allowing her to walk on either two or four legs. Wes couldn't help but watch this demonic evolution as Sasha rests on top of her lustful creation. Speaking in a rough growling voice as she leans down to lick at Kaja's new feline muzzle.

"Kaja.."

"...Rak-Sasha"

Sasha turns to look at Wes, seeing that he was still resisting the darkness Sasha had filled him with. Narrowing her eyes that he dared to reject what she had offered to him, the eternal life, the pleasure that only a beast can offer. Sensing her frustration, Kaja looks over at him and snarls angrily. Her feline ears lowering against her head as she reluctantly slips off the bed, hearing Sasha's voice behind her. Wes looks behind the tigress, watching Sasha lay on her side and begin to stroke her cum-slick shaft.

"Teach him, my pet... when I see him again I expect a ferocious and powerful beast. Not this weak creature clinging to the last shreds of his humanity"

"Yes, mistress.."

Kaja hooks her claws into Wes' shoulder, cutting into the meat and causing an intense pain as she drags him back into the darkness. Deep into the club itself where he could barely hear the musing playing in the main hall, or even smell the scent of Sasha seducing and corrupting another patron. Soon finding himself in a dark room lined with chains and cuffs, bits of meat and bone still hanging from some of them. A heavy bang is heard behind him, looking to see a steel door close with Kaja standing there and smiling back at him.

12