The Club Ch. 03

Story Info
The zippering happens.
1k words
3.89
20.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd was increasing now, sensing a scene. My subject was laying in compliance, hurting yet aroused, longing for the culmination of the act. The row of clothespins resembling a picket fence attracted those who knew what it meant. Many could feel the pain that was going to evolve; all wanted it to be them who were waiting on that table.

The sight was very erotic, I could feel my own arousal building, but I had planned on a special release of my needs, and it wasn't with this subject, but the one who was emptying herself of the injected oil. For now, I had other matters to attend to.

I solicited some assistance from the two nearest women who were obviously caught up in the scene. They had been mesmerized in the scenario played out before them, and were oblivious to to anybody else in the room. Each one of them had either reached inside their clothing to stroke or fondle themselves, or had gone the next step and dropped whatever they were wearing to further facilitate their ministrations. Of the two, one was naked and the other might as well be.

I had each one grab a knee and pull it apart to expose even more of her privates. The pain of the clothespins was arousing to her, indicated by the wetness of her folds. Labia were swollen in arousal and moistness coated the inner linings. Muscles were contracting in suspense or need, not known by me at this time, but I sensed it was need.

With the crowd on edge and holding their breath, I decided it was time. I placed my left hand over her mouth to stifle the scream, and then reached across to grasp the end of the chain of clamps. Looking into her eyes, I yanked the string back towards me. The sequential clacking of the wooden clamps coming off sounded like the dreaded zipper that all expected. Her torso jolted upwards in response to the pain, her scream muffled by my hand as I kept her head pinned to the table.

Moans escaped the lips of most of the crowd watching. The sound of the zippering attracted a few more women since they obviously had heard that sound before.

I as well as the others watched in fascination as the bruises developed across her breasts. They were small dashes resembling the lines of perforated paper, but turning from red to a deep blue. Her nipples were throbbing from the pain but were also aroused by evidence of the hardness. Now she could enjoy the reward of my play.

I pulled an exam glove out of the valise and pulled it over my right hand, letting the cuff snap in place. The women knew that sound from having been to the gynecologist. No one was sure what I was going to do until I took out a tube of lubricant and began coating my gloved hand. Gasps formed as they realized what was coming. When my hand was fully covered and glistened with the oil, I stepped to the end of the table where her spread legs awaited me.

I toyed with the labia before progressing, not only to make sure she was aroused, but I wanted the first subject there to observe the act. Obviously the oil was quickly ejected because she was now walking back to the scene with a serene look on her face. She was knowledgeable enough to know to reinsert the plug, which was evidenced even from a frontal view by the tail hanging down between her legs as she walked.

I motioned her to stand beside me, which she did, and she took a pose with legs spread and hands behind her back. The two women were so different, yet each stunningly sexy in their own way. I was fortunate to have such willing subjects.

Now that the stage was set for the act, I pushed two fingers inside her vagina. She moaned and clamped down. This wouldn't do at all. I reached up and grabbed her sensitive right nipple and pinched as hard as I could. She thrust upwards, but did relax her sphincter that was clamping on my fingers. I decided that the time had come.

I withdrew my fingers and formed a pyramid with four fingers and the thumb tucked below them. I started in with the tips, slowly, allowing the flesh to expand to allow entry. When I was inside past the second knuckle, the progress stopped, the tightness not allowing further penetration. I waited, knowing that it was a reflex action of contraction. Gradually the muscle relaxed and I was able to push in a little further.

My hands are small and this was not an extreme damaging action, it only required patience steady pressure. Slowly my hand gained entrance up to the larger diameter of the knuckles. I waited, then reached up with my left hand and grabbed her shoulder for leverage, then pushed past the resistance and into her cavity, folding the fingers back to form a fist once I was inside.

Now her sphincter clamped down hard on my wrist, but it was too late, I had breached the opening. The sight of the stretched labia gripping my wrist was very erotic and shared by many, evidenced by the sound emanating from the audience.

I waited, allowing her to adjust to the full feeling inside her. I could tell that this was a new experience for her, in spite of the brief discomfort of the penetration, she was panting in arousal. Now she would experience the ultimate orgasm and one she would never forget.

I rotated my hand so that the knuckles scraped across her G-spot. She screamed and rose up as far as she could, muscles contracting in orgasm, which resulted in her squeezing out the built up collection of fluids in her cunt. The resulting spray exiting around my wrist coated my arm with her juices. The crowd appreciated the sight; several women had slipped into orgasmic bliss.

I pulled my still clenched fist out of her vagina with a resulting pop. The sloppy sound finished off those who had not yet reached a climax. Now it was time for my pleasure.