The Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The disembodied British voice continued, "Donna has chosen Melissa (#2), Debra (#3), Candace (#5), and Gina (#10)." Annie supplied the rankings, whispering in Sylla's ear while rubbing up against her. The group had disappeared into the shadows of the uppermost level before Sylla realized that she had never even looked at any of them but Donna.

"Barbie would be next," Annie said. "But she's at a conference in Geneva. She's some kind of...theoretical mathematician. I know, I know," she continued, as Sylla shook her head in disbelief. "She's every nerd's wet dream. She's a black belt in, like, everything. She's Einstein-smart. She's the fourth best in The Club. And she's named Barbie." They laughed together.

"Candace comes after Barbie, but she's with Donna," Annie continued. "She was the one that looks like a naughty librarian."

Sylla shook her head. "I didn't exactly...notice anyone other than Donna," she admitted.

Annie giggled. "Yeah, Donna has that effect. Candace is another special case. We call her the Watcher. Or the Voyeur. You'll almost never see her taking part in any of the sex, but she's always watching. She's very odd. Almost like an autistic, maybe? I guess savant is the right word. Either way, don't ask her about it unless you want a 12-part lecture series on the subject."

A few moments later, a solitary woman walked down the steps from the top tier. Her long black hair obscured her eyes, but she wore a wolfish smile. She was dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, atypical among the women Sylla had seen so far. Her clothing masked everything about her body. She walked right up to the couch and fixed her predatory stare on Annie. "Hello, Annie. Hello, Sylla. Seen Samael around?" She didn't wait for an answer, but reached out and grabbed the nearest angel, who paled instantly. "No? Oh, well. Have a fun night." She spun around and walked away without looking back dragging her chosen angel behind her. The angel looked about frantically, an emotion not unlike fear written across his face.

"What was that about?" Sylla asked.

"I don't know," Annie whispered, visibly shaken. "That's Nikki. She's ranked 6th."

"That angel she grabbed looks terrified."

Annie nodded. "Nikki is sort of legendary for her...oral abilities. It's agreed that she is second only to Donna with her mouth. That poor man is in for one hell of a night if she's taking him alone."

"Nikki has chosen a Ruler," the British voice announced as Nikki and her angel disappeared into the shadows.

"I'll be taking Lily (#8) and Carla (#9) for my own amusement this evening," the voice continued. "Feel free to start without me, ladies."

"That's Lana who does the announcing at Gatherings," Annie explained to Sylla. "She's 7th and still moving up. It's said that her defeat of Lily was nothing short of epic. It was Lily's first loss in the Club."

From the second highest tier arrived an intoxicatingly attractive woman wrapped in layers of translucent silks. As she descended the steps to the bottom tier, a number of Members fell into step behind her. When she reached the lowest tier, Amy stepped into line behind her. The woman walked straight towards Sylla.

Claire glared down at her. "You were foolish to challenge us. Ignorance is no excuse. And you will pay for your temerity." She spun on her heel and walked away. "We accept your challenge," she announced as she strode towards the stairs. Her followers trailed after her, some glaring icily at Sylla, others acknowledging her with a noncommittal nod. Amy remained, staring at Sylla for a long moment before turning away with a mysterious smile on her face.

"That's not good," Annie whispered as soon as they were out of earshot. "You need to apologize and see if you can undo some of the damage."

Sylla shook her head. "Don't worry about me. I can handle anything they throw my way. I watched Amy's videos. I can handle her easily."

"She's changed since she joined the Cabal," Annie insisted. "She's more powerful now, more confident. Claire uses rituals to make them all better. Don't underestimate her!"

Sylla added 'gullible' to her mental list of Annie's less flattering personality traits and waved her hand dismissively. "We'll see," she said.

The choosing continued. The only other absentee was Tamika, who, Annie explained, liked to come in late and crash other Member's parties. None of the other higher ranked Members descended to the lowest tier, instead choosing Members and angels from the higher levels.

Lydia and Liana intercepted Brandy (#32) as she walked into the arena and the three of them selected an angel each.

When Belle's name was called, Sylla looked over to see a single pale hand raise and wave casually from amidst a writhing mass of limbs. "Belle has chosen not to wait her turn and is already busily servicing a horde of Rulers," Lana announced dryly.

"I guess that just leaves you and me," Annie murmured seductively, stretching out on to her back and biting her lower lip. "Who you gonna choose?" she asked impishly.

Sylla favored Annie with a steamy look and climbed on top of her, running her lips lightly over the girl's neck as Annie writhed and murmured beneath her. With patient and deliberate care, Sylla manipulated Annie's arms until they were stretched over her head. She slithered higher up Annie's body, dangling her breasts tauntingly over the girl's mouth. "Let me get you out of that dress," Annie begged.

Ignoring Annie, Sylla reached between the cushions and pulled out one end of the handcuffs, slipping it around Annie's thin wrist and clicking it shut. "Oooh, kinky!" Annie purred. "But maybe you should let me restrain you this time. Let me show you what I'm capable of..." Sylla secured Annie's other wrist and climbed off her body, looking around. "Hey, where you going? Gonna get us some angels? Great idea!" Annie called up to her.

Sylla motioned a pair of nearby angels to join her. She studied them for a moment. They'll do, she thought. "You," she began, addressing the angel with the larger erection. "Do you know who I am?"

The angel bowed his head and replied, "Yes, Mistress Sylla. How may I serve you?"

"Do you know my rank?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress Sylla. You are ranked 33rd, having defeated Mistress Annie last night," the angel replied.

"That's right. And if I understand correctly, you have to do anything I say and Annie can't overrule it?

The angel nodded gravely. "Only a higher ranked Member can overrule your orders."

"Come on, Sylla, hurry up. I want you!" Annie whined from behind her.

"Perfect. What's your name?" Before the angel could answer, Sylla interrupted him. "It doesn't matter. Your name is 'Top'," Sylla said. "I want you to put your cock in Annie's mouth and shut her up." The angel instantly moved to comply. "Keep her quiet and don't be gentle about it," she added.

"Hey, what are you--" Annie began before the angel grabbed her by the hair and forced his cock deep into her throat. Annie's instincts took over and she began to suck lustily as she stared at Sylla and made muffled sounds of consternation.

"Much better," Sylla announced, turning to the second angel and smiling sweetly. "You're Bottom. Your job is to ravish the rest of her body. How long can you two handle her?"

Top answered while Bottom moved himself between Annie's legs and hiked her dress up. "We can handle her as long as you want, Mistress Sylla." Sylla folded her arms and gave him a dubious look.

"Handcuffed like this, maybe an hour if we trade off," Bottom offered in a quiet voice as he slid his cock inside of Annie, who screamed loudly in pleasure. Top quickly forced his large cock back into her mouth and flushed with embarrassment. "Sorry, Mistress Sylla," he muttered.

"Keep her busy until I come back and tell you otherwise," Sylla ordered. "If you need help, get another angel. Or two. Just make sure there is a dick in her mouth at all times."

Sylla smoothed her dress and looked around the room, scanning for the angels who had caught her eye earlier.

"Betrayal!" Lana gleefully announced over the speakers. "Cheeky! Our newest member has abandoned Annie to two, no, three ravenous Rulers. Who will be her next victim?"

Sylla could feel every eye in the Gathering upon her. She felt electrified. And powerful. Never had she felt so alive and formidable. She unzipped her dress and allowed it to fall to the floor, leaving her completely naked. She revolved slowly, encouraging every man and woman in the arena to drink in her body.

* * *

An unquenchable sexual hunger seized Sylla. She needed a man inside of her that very instant. She leapt at the nearest angel and pushed him backwards onto a couch. In a heartbeat, she was on him. Her tongue was in his mouth, her hard nipples pressed against his chest, and she lowered her hungry, wet pussy onto his hard cock. The angel's hands instinctively grasped her sides as she began to ride him.

Sylla rode him furiously, pouring her limitless passion and energy into every motion. The man clenched his eyes shut and took a deep, shuddering breath and attempted to gain control of himself, but it was no use. She could already feel his orgasm threatening to explode inside of her. Goddamn, I'm good, she thought to herself as she climbed off of him. With a cry, the angel came, bucking his hips into empty air. "Unworthy," Sylla commented as she walked away already looking for her next victim.

The room was dead silent. All attention was focused upon her. I'll give them a show they'll never forget.

Her eyes fell on one of the angels she had spotted earlier. He was at least a foot taller than her with a shock of carefully unkempt black hair nearly concealing his penetrating green eyes. He was extremely thin, but wiry. He had the sort of abs that you only saw on billboards. His cock was long and thin, standing straight out from his body. He was staring back at her steamily. She motioned for him to approach and he quickly closed the distance. "How may I serve you, Mistress Sylla?" he asked eagerly.

"I don't know," Sylla replied with a challenging glint in her eye. "Give me your best shot."

The angel backed her up to the edge of an empty couch and pushed her firmly, but gently onto her back. Sylla writhed sensuously, looking up at him. "What's it going to be, Beanpole? You gonna slide that long, hard cock inside of me?" Beanpole's hands were shaking as he bent over and spread Sylla's knees apart. "Mmmm, a little foreplay?" she teased. "Think that will help you last longer than my previous victim?"

The angel's eyes narrowed slightly as he knelt between her legs. Sylla closed her eyes and stretched her arms above her head as she draped her legs over Beanpole's back. She wanted her audience to get a good look at her body.

Pleasure flowed through her as the tip of the angel's tongue touched her clit. She twined her fingers through the man's hair and inhaled deeply. Opening her eyes a sliver, Sylla peeked down the length of her body to find the angel staring straight back at her. With a flash of defiance in his eyes, he began to slowly slide his tongue inside of her. Sylla moaned encouragingly. "Yes, baby, just like that."

He slid his tongue deeper and deeper inside of her, until she gasped and opened her eyes wide in shock. This man's tongue was a rival for most cocks she had ever had inside of her. It wasn't just how long it was, and it was incredibly long, but also strong, firm, and so hot and wet. Sylla moaned louder and began to writhe her hips against his mouth. Not Beanpole, she thought to herself as he began to thrust his tongue in and out of her, Gene Simmons is a better name.

Gaining confidence, the angel gripped her thighs tightly with his long fingers and began to furiously fuck her pussy with his tongue. Sylla screamed in pleasure. "Fuck me with your tongue," she commanded. "Make me cum."

Gene obliged, closing his eyes in concentration, and thrusting his tongue in and out of Sylla's dripping cunt until her words of encouragement became unintelligible moans of ecstasy. She came incredibly hard, her body shaking with the power of her orgasm. Now that is more like it, she thought.

The angel looked up at her, with a smug grin on his face, but it evaporated when he saw the look in her eyes. "Not a bad start, Mr. Simmons," she told him airily. "But you haven't even begun to satisfy me." She rolled over onto her stomach and curled her knees up beneath her, raising herself up on all fours. "Let's see what you can do with that cock of yours."

He was inside of her in an instant. His cock was long, even longer than Samael's had been, but it was rather skinny and she felt distinctly unsatisfied even as he grabbed her shoulders and began to slam his hips against her ass.

Sylla looked about the room. A small crowd of angels had gathered around the couch to watch and offer themselves as her next partner. She studied them each in turn. She made contact with the ones who interested her, telling them with her eyes that they had made the cut and that anything would go when it was their turn. Show me what you're made of, she willed them. Prove to me that you're worthy of my reward.

Her first selection looked like a professional fighter. His heavily muscled arms were covered in intricate tattoos, but they were the hard, functional muscles of a high-level athlete, not a bodybuilder. He looked like a pit bull, barely restrained from unleashing his sexual fury upon her. She would put him in his place.

Next, a pair of identical twins. They were tall, blonde, and chiseled like greek statues. Sylla didn't really go for the Swedish model look, but she had never had twins before. Could be interesting, she thought. She saved her favorite for last. He was tall, dark, and staring at her with hungry, intelligent eyes. He had a broad chest covered in fine, brown hair. He was one of the few angels she had seen who hadn't shaved his entire body. He looks like Batman, she decided.

Her mind made up, she turned her attention back to Gene Simmons, who was desperately thrusting his cock into her as he squeezed her breasts between his long, thin fingers. She flipped her hair with a shake of her head and twisted to look back at him over her left shoulder. He was panting with exertion. Sylla was dimly aware that he had been frantically attempting to get her attention while she had been shopping for her next lover, but he had utterly failed to distract her.

Never before had Sylla felt so perfectly in control of her body. Even more, she was acutely aware of every nuance of her partner's sexual ability. He relied on his tongue to send his lovers into such ecstasy that they failed to realize his lack of talent in other areas. Sylla decided to finish him off quickly. She began to thrust her body back against him, faster, harder, and with a thousand times the passion he was capable of handling. He gripped her shoulders tightly as the orgasm built rapidly, but Sylla was having none of that.

With a powerful backwards thrust, she disengaged from him and moved away. "Nice tongue," she observed as he shot his semen onto the empty couch with a cry of longing. "But you're unworthy, too."

She turned around to find Muscles already stalking towards her eagerly. With a predatory grin she leapt at him. He caught her easily and held her against his body as she sank her teeth into the thick muscles on his shoulders. Her hard nipples pressed against his smooth pectoral muscles which shook with animal lust. "You gonna be the one to satisfy me?" she teased, whispering into his ear, knowing that the taunt would whip him into a frenzy of lust.

Muscles' hands tightened around her sides and he guided her body until the head of his cock pressed against her pussy. "You can't get the better of me, Mistress Sylla," he assured her in a deep growl. "No one can control me."

With a sudden burst of movement, Sylla tightened her legs around Muscles' waist and forced her body downwards onto his cock. Her short exclamation of pleasure at being penetrated, was drowned out by his loud bark of surprise. His legs wobbled briefly as he fought for control. Sylla wasted no time in wrapping her arms about his neck and pulling herself up before slamming herself downward onto his cock again. "All talk," Sylla whispered in his ear. "You see how easily I took control from you, Muscles?"

Muscles steadied himself with a grunt of effort and suddenly she stopped moving. As easily as though he had been holding a doll, he had completely countered all of her strength and momentum and was holding her perfectly still, his cock exactly halfway inside of her. "I told you," he growled, "No one can control me." And then her body was being slammed against his cock with a ferocity she had never experienced before.

Sylla cried out and attempted to slow herself down, tightening her legs about his waist and wrapping her arms around his neck, but she may as well have been trying to slow a freight train. Her teeth rattled from the force of the sudden reversals of direction. Samael had taken her standing and had brought her to a screaming orgasm, but he had not been nearly so physically powerful. She buried her teeth into the hot flesh of Muscles' shoulder and tried to ride out the storm, but after several minutes he showed no signs of slowing. But neither did Sylla.

Even as an orgasm built inside of her, she focused her mind on understanding his abilities and weaknesses. He had brute strength and stamina, but little else. She allowed her body to slowly go slack as her moans became screams of ecstasy. Her hands fell from around his neck and her legs dangled behind him. Soon she was hanging entirely limp, nearly perpendicular to his body as he stood fucking her. Sweat dripped down the sides of his shaved head and fell hot upon her stomach. Sensing victory, Muscles doubled his efforts and forced Sylla to a raging orgasm. At the height of her climax, when he least expected Sylla to do anything but scream in pleasure, she launched her body upward and into him with astonishing strength and speed.

The momentum forced Muscles to trip backwards, flailing his arms. Sylla wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him and leaned forward, driving him backwards until his legs collided with a couch and he sat heavily with a grunt of surprise. Sylla instantly took control, pushing up with her knees and slamming her pussy down onto his cock. He immediately began to sit forward, but Sylla gripped the back of the couch and held him down. "Where do you think you're going, Muscles?" she purred into his ear. "It's my turn now."

He struggled mightily, but even his incredible strength was no match for Sylla's passion. In moments, he had abandoned his attempt to stand and fought only to slow her relentless attack. Sylla rubbed her nipples against his face and he sucked greedily as the last of his self-control disintegrated. His powerful body went rigid and a thick vein across his temple throbbed with every heartbeat. Sylla sprang off of his lap and stood before him. Leaning over, she placed her hands on his shoulders and watched the cum shoot out of his cock. She whispered into his ear, "Unworthy."

Smirking, she began to turn towards her throng of admirers, but before she could complete the motion, a pair of hands slipped beneath her arms, cupping her breasts. She was lifted off the ground and her legs were immediately caught by another pair of hands. The Twins carried her to an unoccupied sofa and lowered her down onto her back. Her hands were pinned above her head by the first twin who quickly lowered his mouth to her breasts, sucking her right nipple hungrily. The second twin knelt between her legs and took her clit between his lips, sucking with equal hunger. Sylla moaned in admiration.