The Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylla was no stranger to group sex. She had been with men and women in every combination conceivable. She knew every trick in the book. Before joining The Club, her crowning sexual achievement had been an epic battle against Jack and Lisa, the leaders of the city's most exclusive (or so she had thought) sex club. They had attacked her together, controlling her with their combined strength and passion. In most three-way situations, victory involved turning one of the participants into an ally, and overwhelming the third. Then, it was a simple matter of dominating the remaining partner. Jack and Lisa, however, were wise to that game and had kept all of their focus on Sylla.

They had fucked her in position after position, before a cheering audience, until Sylla had caught them off guard and defeated them both simultaneously. And although they had been the best Sylla had ever faced, she now understood that Jack and Lisa were mere amateurs.

The Twins were an entirely new experience. Their every action was perfectly synchronized. They fucked her like a single lover with two mouths, four hands, and two magnificent cocks. They pinched her nipples in perfect unison as one twin slipped his tongue into her mouth and the other slid his tongue into her pussy. Their hands caressed her body in precise symmetry. And when one twin forced his cock into her mouth, the other entered her pussy. Sylla moaned and came, writhing beneath their concerted effort.

They flowed across her body, constantly switching positions, but never for an instant relenting. She mentally named them Swede 1 and Swede 2, but lost track of which was which several times as the ecstasy overwhelmed her. It was Swede 1, she thought, who first spoke to her as he straddled her chest, sliding his cock between her sweat-covered breasts and occasionally into her mouth. "Your performance against the other Rulers tonight was most impressive," he remarked with a distinct European accent. "We enjoyed it immensely," Swede 2 added, casually sliding his cock in and out of her pussy from a standing position at the edge of the couch.

"You should not feel bad that we are too much for you together," Swede 1 continued. "Individually, we would be no match for you." Swede 2 picked up where his brother had left off. "Together we can take down any woman at this tier."

Sylla grinned up at them. "Boys," she purred seductively. "You truly are quite fantastic, but you don't really think you're too much for me, do you?" She gave her hips a slight thrust meeting Swede 2's cock and gripping it slightly with her pussy as she wrapped her lips around the head of Swede 1's cock and sucked gently, teasing the underside with her tongue. The twins moaned in unison. Sylla giggled.

The twins exchanged a look and immediately moved into action. As Swede 1 climbed off of her chest, Swede 2 pulled out and rolled her onto her stomach. Swede 1 trailed his fingers lightly along the length of her body as he positioned himself behind her. Sylla sucked in a breath and moaned as he slid his cock into her ever-hungry pussy. Swede 2 sat directly in front of her and forced her mouth down onto his cock. She took it greedily.

"As we were saying," Swede 2 continued as he forced his entire cock into her throat, "Individually, we are only as good as any of the other Rulers," Swede 1 told her while slamming his cock into Sylla's pussy, his thighs slapping against her ass. "With a few notable exceptions," Swede 2 admitted. "But together, we are better than any four rulers combined," Swede 1 finished. He accented his statement with a particularly hard thrust as his brother held his cock deep in Sylla's throat.

"It is nearly time for the challenge match," Swede 1 observed. "We'll finish you off now so you can sit back and enjoy the show," Swede 2 remarked.

Sylla's eyes widened as the twins began to increase their pace, always in perfect unison. The combined rhythm was intoxicating and she knew that she could easily be swept away if she allowed herself to relax. Just a week ago, these two would have been far too good for her to handle, she realized. What they were doing to her could never have been matched by even someone as talented as Samael on his own. But Sylla had grown over the last few days. Her power was swelling. And nothing could stop her tonight.

She could finish any man with her mouth with ease. And she had overwhelmed even Samael as he had taken her from behind. No reason at all she couldn't do both at once, she decided. Sylla smiled to herself as she began to match Swede 2 thrust for thrust, pushing back against his hips as she wrapped her hand around Swede 1's cock and began pumping it rapidly while she bathed the head with her tongue. Their bodies stiffened in unison. Hands grips her hips and head simultaneously, both trying to stop her from taking control of the pace, but Sylla could not be stopped.

She bucked backwards harder. Pumped her fist faster. Moaned and writhed and let her passion take over. The Twins' perfect synchronicity began to falter. Swede 2 was attempting to match Sylla's pace with his own thrusts, but couldn't keep up. With every mismatched thrust he let out a soft cry of pleasure. Swede 1 was gripping her shoulders tightly, taking deep steadying breaths, but every time she ran her tongue along the underside of his cock he moaned and shook. "Switch!" he shouted.

Swede 2 quickly pulled out and moved to relieve his brother, but Sylla kept him trapped with her mouth. She reached out blindly and caught the second man's cock in her left hand and began to pump it rapidly. She guided him with firm pressure, snaking her own body sideways until the brothers were sitting side by side on the couch and Sylla was kneeling between them, pumping their cocks with either hand and darting her mouth back and forth between them.

The Twins, she instinctively realized, were strongest when they were acting in perfect unison, but were extremely vulnerable when broken apart. She pumped madly with her left hand while stroking gently with her right hand. She took one cock deep into her throat then teased the other with the tip of her tongue only. The Twins had ceased struggling. They leaned against each other, moaning in pure ecstasy. Sylla waited until they were on the verge of cumming together and then abruptly released them. "Very impressive, boys," she told them. "But you'll have to finish each other off. I have another date. And you're unworthy."

Sylla stood and turned. Her final lover was standing at the center of the group of awe-struck angels. The others took a step back as her eyes passed over them, but her Batman stood his ground, watching her impassively. They stood staring at each other for a long moment. His arousal was clear, but he betrayed no other emotion, merely staring into her eyes. Sylla's body glistened with the sweat of her exertion and glowed with the sexual energy that poured through her body. I'm just getting warmed up, she thought.

She took a step towards Batman and the other angels backed further away. "Come, Master Wayne. Escort me to a couch next to the stage so that I might have a front row view of the action while I ride you." Batman silently offered her his arm and she curled her fingers around his strong bicep. Sylla's body temperature was off the charts following her exertions, but his firm muscle felt warm beneath her fingers. "You're a quiet one," she observed as he led her to a stage-side couch and laid on his back, pulling her gently on top of himself.

To her surprise, he enveloped her in a deep, passionate kiss. She ran her fingers through the fine hair covering the strong muscles of his chest and sighed with contentment. This was her kind of man. Strong, masculine, and silent. Self-confident, but not arrogant. He wasn't trying to physically dominate her or impress her with his sexual abilities. He was kissing her like a true lover. Like she hadn't been kissed in longer than she could remember. Is this a trick? she wondered distantly as she melted into his arms.

Somehow, only minutes after dominating no less than five sexual experts, she felt like a teenage girl, making out with the star quarterback behind the bleachers. She was wetter than she had ever been in her life. His cock was throbbing between them and she rubbed the her body against it. His strong hands held her tightly and she moaned into their kiss. I'm glad I saved this one for last, she thought as she slid her body up the length of his torso and then down again, finally drawing his cock inside of her.

They moaned into each other and she pulled back slightly, breaking off the kiss. She wanted to look into his eyes while she rode him, but he reached up and took her head firmly between his hands and held her lips less than an inch from his own. "I need to speak with you, Sylla," he whispered softly into her mouth.

"Shhh," she quieted him with a kiss. "No words." She raised herself up, her hands pressing against his stomach and began to ride him. She raised her hips until only the tip of his cock was inside of her and she quivered with emptiness and longing. Slowly, she lowered herself down, every inch of his cock sending waves of pleasure through her entire body until she had him completely inside of her. He filled her perfectly and her body shook with a silent orgasm. She kissed him softly, passionately, their tongues caressing each other like lovers.

"You are worthy," she whispered. He pressed his hips up into her, filling her again and again with his cock, and she came at once, crying out and digging her nails into his chest.

He was speaking to her again, she realized. Whispering to her almost inaudibly, their lips brushing together with every word. "It's important," he was saying. "It has to be now, when no one can hear us and the cameras can't see what we're saying." His hands were roaming her body as he spoke, caressing the long muscles of her back and squeezing her firm ass.

Sylla raised herself up and shook her head. "No talking. Not tonight." Her lover looked up at her, frowning, but he didn't say a word. His eyes were pleading with her to bend over so he could continue their hidden conversation, but Sylla was having none of it. He began to pull her back downwards and though she fought against it, he was too powerful.

"Please, Sylla, you need to listen," he managed before she forced herself back up again. He glared at her in exasperation. Sylla patted his chest softly.

"We can talk another time," she promised him. "Tonight, I just want to ride you and watch the match. And if you can last through the whole thing, you'll get a reward," she added with a steamy twinkle in her eye. "You are worthy, lover."

But he wasn't satisfied with her assurances. Every time their faces came together he began whispering until she sat up in frustration. "You two, get over here!" she snapped at a pair of nearby angels who hurried over. "Handcuff his hands down."

The angels each grabbed one of his wrists and began pulling them into position but Batman resisted, holding his arms out of reach of the cuffs. With both hands they pulled against him, but he held his arms rock still, his biceps bulging with the effort. Sylla leaned seductively over him, her nipples dangling inches above his face. "I command you to allow them to bind you."

For a long moment, he merely looked up into her eyes. Finally, with a sigh of acceptance, he relaxed and allowed himself to be restrained. "Very good!" Sylla said cheerily. "Now, gag him."

Batman bucked beneath her, but with his hands bound, his resistance was futile. Sylla rode him expertly while the two angels slipped a gag into his mouth. She dismissed them with a wave of her hand and looked down at him. "Don't look so upset, baby," she told him as she began to gently rock her body back and forth against his cock. "You brought it on yourself. And anyway, the match is about to begin. I want to watch."