The Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands, now uncomfortably hot, pressed Samael forward towards the circle. Kym and Linda moved away from him, taking their places around the outside of the circle next to their robed sisters.

Samael shuffled forward, swaying drunkenly, his eyes fixed upon Mistress Claire. With every step he took towards the circle, an electricity built in the air around him. Goose flesh broke out across his body and an unpleasant humming grew in his ears. He knew if he could only reach Mistress Claire, everything would be better. She was the only one who could fix him.

The humming grew painful and the very air seemed to push back against him as he traveled the last few feet towards the edge of the circle. With a tremendous exertion of willpower he forced his body to close the last few inches towards salvation.

As he broke the plane of the circle, the world exploded in blinding light and pain. He landed awkwardly upon his back ten feet away. Smoke rose in tendrils from his twisted body. He writhed in agony, his teeth clenched against a scream.

You do not enter except by my leave, the voice echoed in his mind. Her voice. Mistress Claire's voice. You will never disappoint me again. Now, rise, and approach.

Unsteadily, Samael regained his feet. The world was subtly different. The hum was gone. The strange magnetic pressure was gone from the air. Claire and her Cabal stood watching him calmly, silently.

Samael stepped cautiously forward, wary of another explosion of pain, but nothing happened. He stepped over the threshold and into the circle with an awkward sense of disappointment. He shook his head as though to clear it. He was aware that he was losing his mind, piece by piece. Fantasy and reality intertwining so closely that he could no longer distinguish the difference between them.

"Is this a dream?" Samael asked Claire. "Are you real? Am I going insane?"

Searing pain racked his mind and body. Invisible weight crushed down upon him, forcing him to his knees. He opened his mouth to scream, but he had no breath in his lungs.

The pain vanished, leaving a gaping hole where it had been, consuming his sanity. Samael shivered and sucked air into his lungs. He opened his eyes to find Mistress Claire standing directly in front of him.

"You do not question me," Mistress Claire informed him icily. Her hand cracked across his face like a baseball bat and he fell heavily onto his side.

Pain again. A thousand times worse than before. He couldn't breath, couldn't think. There was nothing but pain. Then, it was gone.

KNEEL! He scrambled back to his knees and looked pleadingly to Mistress Claire, but she had turned away from him and was walking slowly towards the opposite end of the circle.

"The answers to your questions are yes, no, and that is not for you to know. But not in that order." She turned back to him. "If I have to discipline you again, you will not survive. Do you understand?"

Samael nodded, too terrified to speak.

"Good. Let us begin."

Claire brought her hands together and Samael felt the circle snap shut around them, sealing them inside. He could still see the lesser members of the Cabal standing vigilant around the circle, but they seemed more distant. Less real. As though viewed through a smoky veil.

Claire began to chant, a wordless, tuneless prayer. The others joined in, their voices muted through the barrier.

The candles flared brightly then faded and drifted apart. The circle elongated and straightened until Samael found himself standing at one end of a long platform, lit by burning braziers. On either side of the platform there was only darkness, forever. He could no longer see the Cabal, but he could hear their voices. The chanting was beginning to take shape, but that shape was alien and terrible.

At the far end of the corridor, Mistress Claire stood on a raised platform before a stone altar. She beckoned him forward.

Samael gathered what remained of his mind and rose to his feet. He took a step towards her, and then another. His legs felt steady for the first time since this day began. The chanting voices swirled around him, lifting him and lending him strength.

Ungath lahon echat en natti es.

The words assaulted Samael. He clenched his eyes shut and held his hands over his ears, doubling over as his mind fractured under the pressure of the eldritch sounds.

Jack is 11 years old. He is hidden inside of his older sister's closet watching as she and her friends take sips of vodka and play Truth or Dare. His sister, Veronica, and her friends are seniors in high school. They have bodies that grown men and women crave. Men out of lust, women out of jealousy. As the alcohol flows, the game grows risque. It was only ever a cover for their desire to experiment.

Truths give way to dares. The dares grows increasingly bold. Veronica kisses Kathy full on the lips, slipping her tongue into her friend's mouth at the last instant, eliciting a squeal of giggles. Rona is dared to remove her shirt and bra. Rona dares Veronica to kiss her nipples.

Jack has his first erection. He is scared. He doesn't know if something is wrong with him and he is trapped in Vera's closet, but he instinctively understands that his erection is tied to what his sister and her friends are doing. He is still watching when he absentmindedly begins touching his hard penis. It seems comically large. The head is poking out the leg of his shorts. He lets out a little moan as he squeezes it between both hands.

There is a loud gasp followed by frantic shuffling. The closet door is yanked open and three young women in various stages of undress are staring at him with a spectrum of emotions. Fury, amusement, shock.

Veronica grabs him painfully by the hair and drags him out of the closet, threatening death and worse if he should breath a word of what he has seen to mom and dad. Jack begins to cry. Veronica shakes him, yelling at him to promise, when he hears Rona say quietly, "Veronica...look at the size of his...look at it."

He watches in terror as they crowd around him, staring at his penis. He tries to pull his shorts down, but they aren't long enough to cover the whole thing. He looks up desperately, and pleads with Vera not to tell mom and dad.

Kathy is the shyest of the three girls, but she is the first to touch it. Her fingers are cool as they curl around the shaft. Jack gasps and tries to pull away but Veronica grabs his hands and pins them behind his back.

"Kathy," Vera says quietly, a smiling creeping on to her face. "I dare you to kiss it."

Samael moved forward, towards Mistress Claire. Behind him the confused cries of a terrified boy are drowned out by the giggles of cruel girls.

Mistress Claire stood before the altar, leaning casually back against it. Her robe had fallen open at the neck, revealing a slice of skin and the barest hint of the swell of a breast. One smooth, shapely leg poked out from the fold of the material. Samael strode towards her. He could feel a trickle of energy flowing into him.

Ungshasa anaad lagash. Onen nele.

Jack is 14 years old. Somehow his sister has convinced their parents to let him visit her at college for the weekend. Years of torment and threats at the hands of Veronica and her growing circle of friends have burned away the guilt of their sins.

It is pledge week at Veronica's sorority. He is wearing a bondage suit. The full body rubber suit is hot and uncomfortable, but he is strongly aroused. He is chained to a wall of the basement and the opening over his mouth is zipped tightly shut. The pledges that enter the room gasp and point and laugh hysterically, but before the night is over, if they want to join the sorority, every one of them will have taken a turn at sucking his dick. Those few that are accepted will get much more than that.

Jack will not cum no matter what they do to him. Veronica will hurt him if he does. He will watch the girls on their knees before him and grunt and shake, but he will not let himself cum.

Midnight arrives and the scared, excited girls are lined up before him. The first is terrified, unsure if she is actually expected to go through with it. When the older girls only stare at her in disappointment, she kneels before him and takes his big dick in her shaking hands. She kisses the head awkwardly, stealing a glance at the sorority leader for approval. She is ejected from the house, her hopes dashed.

The second girl is not going to make the same mistake. She scrambles between his legs and begins to lick with youthful enthusiasm. She's done it before, he can tell, but not very many times. And never on someone as big as him. After a few minutes pass she is called away. She hasn't been eliminated, but neither has she impressed enough to guarantee entry to the sorority. She's a maybe.

When it is the next girl's turn, she leaves without even trying, tears of embarrassment flowing down her cheeks.

Pledge #4 walks slowly and confidently towards him. She holds his dick in one hand and starts kissing him through the bondage suit. Her tongue leaves wet streaks across the rubber as she licks and kisses her way down his body until she is kneeling before him. Stroking him slowly, she begins to suck his head and nibble along the underside of his long, hard shaft. He begins to shudder and moan as her hot mouth slides along his length. He is going to cum.

A hand grips his throat like a vice. The fingernails are sharp against his skin even through the thick material. His eyes are closed but he knows it is Veronica. And he knows what will happen to him if he fails her. The girl between his legs doesn't hesitate for an instant, but fear has brought Jack's emotions back under control. A few minutes later, the girl is stopped. She is told to stand with her new sorority sisters. Later tonight, she and the other successful initiates will use him any way they desire.

Jack takes a deep breath and watches as the next girl approaches.

Samael continued forward, reaching the halfway point to the altar. Storms raged on either side of him. Purple clouds ejected forks of lightning, turning the world into blinding whiteness for an instant. Rain pelted his face, but he forced himself forward.

Mistress Claire sat atop the altar, her robe opened wide enough to reveal the large, perfectly formed swell of her cleavage. She was breathing heavily, her chest heaving. The storm was strongest around her, swirling winds surrounded her and the chants of her Cabal swelled. Samael was dimly aware of a forgotten sensation, a stirring deep inside of himself. He took another step towards his savior.

Eth ieenm tu Kadath araan ammral osund chel Tuk-Unn.

Jack kneels with the other slaves. They are on display for a special guest today.

Veronica escorts the mousy, unassuming woman into her dungeon and asks which she will require for her pleasure.

"I merely wish to watch."

Veronica commands the slaves to impress their guest with their skills. The male slaves are out-numbered 8 to 3. The male slaves are each grabbed by two of the female slaves. The remaining two women begin to kiss each other.

Jack has been Veronica's slave since she opened the S&M dungeon. He has been her slave all his life, in truth. He has been forced to serve her, service her, and submit to her every wish.

Jack falls to his back, allowing the women to pin him to the ground. He closes his eyes and submits to their dominance. Hands and mouths roam his body. He writhes and moans as he has been taught. But he will not cum. Not until Veronica allows him to.

A hand, her hand, closes tightly around his throat. "I told you to impress our guest," Veronica hisses in his ear. "Don't just lay there. Fuck them. Fuck them all."

Jack obeys, easily taking control of the two slaves. He knows them. Has watched them serve their masters dozens of times. He knows exactly how to dominate them and does so with the fluid efficiency of an artist. When he is finished with them, he moves on to the two women.

The brunette is controlling the blonde, forcing the slave to lick her pussy. Jack shoves his cock into the brunette's mouth and curls his fingers into the blonde's hair, forcing her tongue deeper into the brunette's pussy.

When they are no longer of use to him, Jack turns to those that remain. Both threesomes are in disarray. The men have been finished. One of the women is nearly done. Jack grins and joins the fray, taking each of the four in turn until he alone remains.

Veronica approaches and he falls to his knees before her. She pets him idly and smiles at her guest. "Did you enjoy the show? Jack is my greatest creation. He is physically incapable of orgasm except by my command."

The strange guest stares at him blankly for a long moment. "I'll take him."

Veronica bristles. "He is not for sale," she says coldly. "And anyway, he is of no use to anyone but me. He can only perform for me. I will make a gift of any of the others, but he is mine."

The small woman turns her large, spectacled eyes upon Veronica. "A wager, then. If I can make him cum in under a minute, he comes with me. If I fail, you can be a Member of The Club."

Lust and greed fill Veronica's eyes. "Yes! I accept!" She turns to Jack and glares down at him, grabbing him by the throat. "You will not cum, do you understand me? If you do, you will regret it for the rest of your miserable life. DO NOT CUM!"

Samael nods in absolute obedience. No power in the world can make him betray his master.

The small woman approaches Veronica and kisses her. Veronica shudders and her knees buckle. The strange woman whispers into her ear as she runs her small hands over Veronica's body and she falls to her own knees next to Jack.

She turns to Jack and gestures for him to stand. He looks to Veronica but she is staring awestruck at the woman.

Jack stands and steels himself against the woman's seduction. He begins counting in his head. One-one thousand, two-one thousand. He only has to make it to sixty.

The woman moves behind him and turns him to face his older sister. Five-one thousand, six-one thousand. Her hands begin to stroke his long, lithe body. He shudders. Seven-one thousand.

Her small, warm hands close around his cock and begin to stroke. A small groan escapes his lips and he looks at Veronica, kneeling before him. Her face is only inches from his cock. Eleven-one thousand, twelve one-thousand.

She begins to whisper into his ear as her hands works faster. "Thirteen-" he cries as he experiences the most powerful orgasm of his life. A hot jet of semen shoots from his cock and leaves a sticky white line across Veronica's face and chest. He cries out again and again as load after load of hot cum covers his former master.

"My name is Candace," the voice speaks in his ear, oddly casual. "And your name is Samael."

Samael's pace quickened. His cock hardened and elongated with every step that brought him closer to Mistress Claire.

He could see her full breasts now, swelling as she chanted in her alien tongue. The words rang in his head, imbuing him with the power of her Cabal.

Amung dool amung barroo anng gugoramm ashra.

It is Samael's first night at The Club and they are having an event called a Gathering. Every one of the Members is present, but as each name has been called, Samael has not been selected. Every women there is dripping with sexual confidence and he longs to prove himself, but they all ignore him in favor of other men or each other. His face is burning in embarrassment and anger when he is finally selected by the Club's lowest ranked Member.

She is cute, at least, he tells himself. She is wearing cut off jean shorts and a white tank top. Her blonde hair is cut short and streaked with bright purples and blues. Tattoos cover her arms and back. When she smiles at him and takes him by the hand to lead him to a nearby couch, her cheeks dimple in a manner that Samael finds inexplicably arousing.

Samael has not had a chance to memorize all the information expected of him, but he can recall the important points about this one. Her name is Annie, she is one of The Club's newest Members, and she has never won a match. At least she will be easy to dominate, he tells himself.

And she is. He takes an aggressive role and she answers by growing increasingly submissive. He makes a show of his dominance for any who may be watching. She moans and cums endlessly as he takes her in every way he desires.

Eventually he begins to tire. He hadn't expected her to last so long. No woman he has been with ever has.

As his strength begins to fade, Annie's passion swells. In mere minutes, she has complete control over him. But her control is nothing like what he suffered under Veronica's cruel tutelage. Annie is full of joy and playfulness. She smiles at him constantly, a secret smile. He feels a closeness, an intimacy he has never experienced before, and cums inside of her without warning.

Annie giggles and kisses his forehead and tells him that she would like to see him again. Samael is surprised to find that he wants to see her again, too. But in the depths of his mind, he swears a vow that he will one day show her that he is the best.

Samael reached the first step leading up to the altar. The power flowing into him increased with every inch. He reached down and stroked his fully erect cock as he stared up at Claire, his goddess, his savior.

Claire's arms were spread wide, welcoming. Her lips were parted, unmoving, yet he could still hear her voice in his head.

Amom zou amom ruggor ama zurra gog agoroth.

Tears of ecstacy stream down Samael's face as he thrusts wildly into Claire. She is splayed atop the altar, her robe open, revealing the perfection of her body. He is cured. And more powerful than he ever could have imagined.

He is a slave again, he knows. But Samael does not care. His goddess has given him life again. And a purpose. A sweet, sweet purpose.

Samael's eyes widened in amazement.

It is the future you see, the voice in his mind confided.

Ahu mamaa gaa aug othaa.

Annie is begging Samael to stop. He has been fucking her for hours. Dominating her in ways neither of them have ever experienced. She has long since declared him the winner. But Samael is not interested in merely winning.

The tears have dried on her face. She is not even capable of weeping anymore. She has begun to understand that he is not going to stop until her mind snaps, and she can already feel it beginning to splinter under the ceaseless sensory overload.

Samael increases the ferocity of his thrusts and Annie goes limp beneath him.

Samael took the steps two at a time. He was close enough to smell Claire's scent now. He began to shake with anticipation and lust. His cock was a rod of hot iron in his hand. Power coursed through him. All the power of the Cabal.

Claire pulled her robe fully open and spread her legs wide. Come to me, Samael, she commanded. Come to me. Cum in me.

Arrung athraa nagagag rathag raa athraaa.

Samael's hands tighten around Sylla's throat as he thrusts into her, squeezing the very life out of her body as he fucks the last remnants of sanity from her mind.

Samael reached the altar and slid his cock inside of Claire, the first part of their bodies to touch. The fathomless power she wielded flowed into him and through him and back into her, completing the circle. His mind filled with forbidden knowledge and throwing his head back he screamed,