The Club Ch. 2

Story Info
Party continues with very sexy older woman.
3.3k words
4.49
80k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday evening, after I had attended my first meeting of the swingers club, I returned home from work a little later than usual. As I opened the door I heard the phone ringing. It was Melissa "Missy" Rutledge. "Hello Chuck, how are you this evening?" I answered that I was fine.

"All rested up after last Saturday?" she asked.

"You bet!" I replied.

"Have you eaten dinner yet?" she asked.

"No not yet." I answered.

"Then why don't you come over and we can have dinner here, together! And then we can get to know each other…er shall we say more intimately!"

I knew what she was asking and so I responded, "Missy that sounds great to me, but what will your husband think of it?"

Missy chuckled and said, "Well if he were here I'd come over to your place! You see we have what is called an open marriage, but the fact is that Bob is out of town, on business this week! So come on over."

I answered, "OK! Just give me time to get out of this suit and tie and put on some more comfortable clothes and I'll be right there!" I had no intention of passing up a piece of ass! Especially when it was being offered by a big titted woman as hot and sexy as Missy Rutledge!

She gave me her address. An address, which I recognized as being in the most exclusive neighborhood in town.

I wasted no time in getting dressed! I wore a pullover golf shirt and a pair of khaki slacks (no underwear! I was sure I wouldn't be wearing anything very long)!

When I turned into the Rutledge driveway and passed through the arched entryway I suddenly realized who Bob Rutledge was! He was Robert F. Rutledge, President of Rutledge and Burke Manufacturing. The company had been founded, some fifty years ago by Bob's father, R. Stanley Rutledge and Harrison G. Burke. About fifteen years after the founding of the company Bob's father had bought out Burke and when R. Stanley died Bob had taken over the moderately successful business and built it into the verrrry successful operation it was today. Robert Rutledge was one of the wealthiest men in the state! For the life of me I couldn't imagine why Bob Rutledge and his wife were members of a swingers club.

The winding, three hundred yard driveway was flanked, on both sides by stately old, mature oaks and after rounding the last bend I saw the largest, most impressive home I had ever seen!

I parked the car, mounted the steps, crossed the wide front porch and rang the bell. Almost before I got my finger off the button the door opened and there stood Missy Rutledge! The sight of her stunned me and for several seconds I could only stare. She was wearing a sheer (and I do mean SHEAR) white negligee tied at the throat by a pale blue ribbon! Under the negligee she wore a pair of equally sheer panties, no bra! Through the panties I could make out the dense carpet of red hair between her legs. And in the light of the setting sun I could see that it was the same shade of red as the hair of her head! Her blue-green eyes lit up at the sight of me and she wore a broad smile! Light pink areolas and nipples topped her large tits! The sight of her produced an instant hard on! "Don't just stand there, Chuck, come in, come in!" Missy said.

As soon as she closed the door behind me she threw her arms around my neck and, as we kissed, pressed her flat, firm stomach against my rigid prick! At the same time I slipped my hands inside the negligee, slid them down her back and under the elastic waistband of her panties, pulling her even tighter against my eager cock! For a minute, or more our tongues explored each other's mouth and then Missy said, "We'd better eat or else we'll go hungry tonight. I want you to know that I cooked our dinner myself! I haven't cooked a meal for I don't know how long, but I gave my cook/housekeeper the night off. So we won't be disturbed!" She took my hand and led me through the house to the kitchen. "I thought we'd eat in the breakfast nook instead of the dining room. It's sooo much more intimate!" she said.

I took a seat where I could watch her and was rewarded by the sight of her swaying tits and her jiggling ass as she moved about bringing our food to the small table. I must confess that I had trouble keeping my mind on the excellent meal she had prepared. I couldn't take my eyes off her magnificent, monstrous mammaries! They rose and fell, most provocatively, with each breath! We ate hurriedly! We both had something more urgent than food on our minds!

As soon as we finished our meal, Missy jumped up, took my hand and said, "Come with me! I've waited all weekend for this!" Taking my hand, she led me upstairs to her bedroom. As soon as we entered the bedroom Missy turned to face me and untied the ribbon holding her negligee on and slipped it off. I reached for her tits, but she quickly backed away. "Oh no you don't! Not until you get those clothes off!" she said. I less than fifteen seconds I had shed every stitch I was wearing and while I was undressing Missy removed her panties. My cock was stiff as a board and was sticking straight out. "Ohhh yeah! That's what I've been dreaming about ever since I first saw you Saturday night! But every time I tried to get close you were otherwise occupied!" she said, with a hoarse voice.

She stepped forward and grasped my pecker with one hand! Her other arm went around my neck and, as we kissed I put one hand on her firm, shapely ass and the other on her tit!

After the kiss we hurried into bed! Missy grasped my aching dick and, while I tongued her nipple and caressed her pussy with my finger, she stroked my boner very slowly. After a few minutes of this fore play I knelt between her legs, smiled at her and said, "Time for desert!" I bent down and kissed the lips of her hairy pussy! A shudder ran through her body and, when I traced the length of her tight slit, with the tip of my tongue, she moaned, "Ohhh God yesss, Chuck, kiss it! Ohhh please kiss it!" After sliding my tongue along her slit a few more times I parted her lips and went straight for her stiff, swollen clit! As I took it between my lips she arched her back in an attempt to get even more contact with my sucking mouth! When she finally let her ass fall back onto the bed she pulled her knees up, making access to her tasty pussy even easier! My tongue played over her clit slowly and softly for a few seconds and then Missy begged, "Ohhh pleeeease, Chuck, stop teasing and do it!" I applied a bit more suction and started flicking my tongue much more rapidly and with more pressure! In seconds she was cuming and then cuming again! I lost track of the number of times she came, but after a while she pleaded, "Ohhh pleeeease baby I've waited sooo veeeerrry longggg! I need that bigggg beautiful pecker and I need it nowwww!"

I have to confess that I had wanted to get my cock into Missy Rutledge ever since I had seen her with a cock in her mouth and being fucked doggie style at the same time, last Saturday! She didn't have to ask twice! I kneeled between her, widespread, legs and slowly sank my cock right up to the hilt in her hot, wet pussy! As my pecker was sliding into her, Missy's eyes grew wider and wider and a satisfied smile spread over her beautiful face! She took a deep breath and said, "My God baby I've never felt anything like this! Damn it's just wonderful!"

I let my cock rest there, buried deep in her snatch and then very slowly withdrew until only the head of my dick remained in her juicy pussy, then after a few seconds of remaining motionless, I slowly let my cock slide back until I was completely encased by her surprisingly tight cunt. After a few more of these sloooowww withdrawals and reentries Missy pleaded, "Ohhh God baby pleeease stop teasing and do it, damn it do it!" My cock was buried deep in her hot, clasping cunt and I asked, "Do what? What do you want?" Missy said, "Damn it do me hard and fast! I need it sooo baddd!" I leaned down and sucked a tit into my mouth and tongued the nipple rapidly. "God damn it, Chuck, do it! Fuck me hard, fast and do it deep!" She screamed.

I have to tell you that I had teased her about as long as I could! My brain was shouting, "Move your ass! Fuck her hard and fast! Hard fast and deep, just the way she begged for it!" I knew that the long, slow strokes were at an end and I started building the speed of my thrusts. I know that I hadn't slammed my cock into her more than a dozen times before she came for the first time! At the club meeting Saturday Missy had been silent when she had an orgasm. That is if she had an orgasm. It was different tonight! She threw her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs!

I kept pounding her fiery pussy until I finally flooded her pussy with a gusher of hot, thick cum! I collapsed on top of her and didn't roll off until my wilted pecker slipped out of her pulsating pussy.

We lay side-by-side, hugging, kissing and fondling each other and finally Missy said, "My God, Chuck, I've never had such intense orgasms!" A little later, while she stroked my dick back to erection she laid her head on my chest, watching my pecker swell and said, "Honey, I've never seen such a big cock! I've heard of a porno star that, they say, had a thirteen incher, but I've never seen one any where near as big or as thick as this."

When my cock was rock hard again she slid down and took the head into her mouth! After tonguing the head for a minute or two she slowly let more and more of my cock slip between her lips until she had more than half of it in her hot, wet, sucking mouth! She held it there for several seconds and then began to, slowly, raise and lower her head! The slow movements lasted for a short time and then she started speeding up. Soon her head was plunging up and down at incredible speed! Damn I didn't think it possible, but Missy Rutledge was a better cocksucker than Sarah Taylor had been on Saturday night! I lay there enjoying the best blowjob I'd ever had for several minutes and then I felt the need for release building. "Baby you'd better stop! I'm about to cum!" I said. Not only did she not stop, she maintained the pace and applied more suction! I lifted my hips and shot a hot load of cum into her mouth and down her throat!

After the most sensational blowjob of my life we lay in each other's arms, cuddling, fondling and kissing. At last Missy said, "I'm glad that this coming Saturday the club in meeting at our house." I gave her tit a little squeeze and asked, "Why is that?" After stroking my semi hard dick a few times she said, "Because it's kinda an unwritten rule that the host and hostess get first choice and guess who I'm gonna select as my first partner?" She gave my cock a good firm squeeze. I replied, "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think I'll be able to make it!" Still holding my pecker in her firm grasp she asked, "Oh no! Why is that?" I kissed her cheek and said, "Because Sue, the girl I was with got really pissed off because Charlie Boone tried to stick it in her ass and now she's broken off with me because she says it's my fault that she even went to the get together!" Missy said, "That damned Charlie. He tries that with every new woman that comes to our meetings and so far there's only been two or three who'll let him do it!"

For a few minutes she just lay there, holding my dick and thinking, then she rose up on one elbow and said, "I have an idea! I think I know just the lady to solve your problem! Her name is Betty Hampton. You've heard of Hampton's Advertising haven't you?" I said that I had and Missy continued, "Well when Betty's husband Ralph died Betty inherited the business. Wait just a minute! I have some pictures of Betty." She jumped out of bed and retrieved a small album from the bottom drawer of a dresser. She sat on the edge of the bed, flipped through the album and said, "Yes here's two pictures of her taken just six months ago!" the lady in the pictures was tall and statuesque! Her beauty wouldn't bring traffic to a standstill. Still she was a handsome lady. She had a nice shape, long, well shaped legs and nicely rounded hips! Her tits, while not nearly the size of the rack that adorned Missy's chest, weren't bad.

After studying the photos I asked, "What makes you think that she'd be interested in joining the group?" Missy chuckled and said. "Oh didn't I tell you? She and Ralph were part of the original group and when Ralph died two years ago Betty had to drop out, she just couldn't find a suitable partner!" She paused for a few seconds, while I continued to study the photos and then she asked, "How about it? Do you want me to set it up?" I nodded my agreement and Missy picked up the phone and while she dialed the number she said, "Betty lives only a few blocks from here. You'll have no trouble finding her place!" A thought flashed through my head, "She surely doesn't want me to leave and go to another woman's house and possibly her bed, does she?"

I only caught Missy's end of the conversation… "Hello Betty dear this is Missy."

"I'm fine dear. How are you this evening?"…"I'm glad to hear that. Betty dear I have a question. How would you like to rejoin our regular Saturday night group?"…"No dear I'm not kidding! The most incredible young man attended our meeting this past Saturday and"…"What's that dear?"… "How incredible is he? Well Betty dear you know how well endowed we all thought Ralph was? Well this young man has him beat by at least an inch and a half!"…"No dear I certainly wouldn't lie about a thing like that! Matter of fact he's here with me now!"…"No dear I'm afraid that he won't be able to make it tonight!" Missy tightened her grip on my, now hard, pecker and said, to Betty, "I'm afraid he's going to be occupied for the rest of the evening!"…"Very well dear, I'll ask him to give you a call tomorrow. Will you be at home or at the office?"…"At the office until four-thirty and then home. OK dear, I'll tell him! By the way his name is Chuck Wilson. Bye bye sweetheart."

After she hung up the phone Missy turned to me, gave my stiff prick a few fast strokes and said, "I can't believe how quickly you recover!" I cupped her tit and said, "Depends on the company!"

We tumbled back into bed and I said, "How about it? Ready?" she smiled and said, "Always! And I can't wait. Not only do you have the biggest dick I've ever seen, you know just how to use it! That was Ralph Hampton's only problem! He thought size was the be-all-to-end-all and he never learned that it takes more than size to satisfy a woman! Betty's in for a real treat! By the way did I tell you that Betty's fifty? Just two years younger that me."

Before I slipped my cock into her heavenly pussy I said, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" She said, "Not at all, but if it's too personal I may not answer it! What would you like to know?" I smiled and said, "I'm curious. Just how did you and Bob get into swinging?" She sat up and said, "Well it all started when I learned that Bob was sleeping with his secretary! I was so damned mad that I decided to get even with him! So I had a couple of affairs of my own and I can tell you that they weren't very satisfactory. Anyway Bob found out and he was madder than hell and when I told him I knew all about him and his secretary we ended up shouting at one another and then for three or four days we didn't speak to each other! Finally, we sat down and talked the whole thing out. Bob had heard about the swingers group from his old high school buddy, Sam Porter.

We talked about little else for nearly a week and we decided to give it a try and after the first meeting we were both hooked! Since then we've had what they call an "open marriage". Bob's still screwing his secretary; in fact she went with him on his business trip this week. Once in a while I get together with one of the men from the group. I never go to bed with a stranger…I just couldn't let it get out that Robert F. Rutledge's wife was sleeping around! It would be most embarrassing and might hurt his business! Does that answer your question?" I nodded my head and she said, "Good! Now how about taking care of our business?"

She twisted onto her back and I knelt between her legs, placed her ankles on my shoulders and, with one quick lunge, buried my throbbing cock in her hungry pussy! Missy gasped and said, "My God it's in farther that it was before! Damn I love it!"

I'm not sure what it was, but this time she seemed more relaxed, or something. Or maybe it was that the edge had been taken off her passion. Anyway she was lying there enjoying the slow, deep strokes I was taking! During the slow phase of our lovemaking Missy had several small orgasms. I fucked her slowly for more than ten minutes and when I could stand it no longer I started to increase the speed of my plunging cock and when I reached warp speed Missy was rolling her head from side-to-side, alternately squeezing her massive tits and violently and clutching large handfuls of the sheet! When she came for the last time she squealed out her passion, just as I blasted a full load of thick, gooey cum deep into her belly!

For twenty minutes, or so we lay in each other's arms whispering to each other just how great our evening had been!

As I was dressing and getting ready to leave Missy said, "You won't forget to call Betty Hampton tomorrow, will you?" I promised not to forget.

That night I slept like a baby and dreamed of the night's activities! Sue Gibbons had been a great piece of ass, but she could take a few lessons from Missy!