The Club Ch. 3

Story Info
He gets more involved with club.
3.6k words
4.5
51.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, Tuesday, a little after ten o'clock Tom Taylor entered my office and took a seat. "I just had a call from Sarah." He said, "She has been talking with Missy Rutledge! Missy told her all about last night and also told her that she had you lined up with Betty Hampton! You know what? You're the luckiest bastard I know!" I smiled and asked, "Why do you say that?"

Tom took a drag on his cigar and said, "Because Betty and her husband were members of our little group until he died and she and Missy and my wife were the three best pieces of ass in the group and I include Sarah, not because she's my wife, but because it's true! You know that after last Saturday night! Believe me. I've screwed thirty-five or forty women since I first started back in high school and of that number those three are the very best!

And I can tell you this, of the three Betty Hampton is the best little cocksucker! In fact of the thirty-five or forty women I've screwed all but three or four have sucked my cock and none of them can hold a candle to Betty! That's why I say you're the luckiest bastard I know. When are you going to see her?" I chuckled, took out a cigar and lit it! "I don't know. I haven't called her yet." I said. "For God's sake what are you waiting for, an engraved invitation?" Tom asked. "If I were you I'd call her right now." He continued.

We talked for a few more minutes and as he stood to leave Tom said, "Take my advice and get on the phone right now and call Betty Hampton! I promise you won't be sorry!" At the door he turned and said, "I envy you, you lucky bastard!"

After Tom was gone I fished the piece of paper, which Missy had given me with Betty's home and office numbers on it and dialed her office number. When I finally reached her secretary I was told that Mrs. Hampton had taken an early lunch with her sales manager and a prospective client and that she should return no later than one thirty!

I waited till just before noon, called Tom and said, "Let's go to lunch." As we exited the building Tom asked, "Well did you call her?" I nodded and before I could speak he asked, "Well how'd it go? When are you going to see her? You lucky bastard." I finally got a chance to tell him that she had been out to lunch and that I hadn't had a chance to talk to her.

I waited until quarter till two and then phoned Betty's office again. Her secretary asked who was calling and after I told her she put me on hold and in less than a minute Betty Hampton was on the phone! I said, "Mrs. Hampton you don't know me. My name is Chuck Wilson. I'm the guy Mrs. Rutledge spoke to you about last night." Betty said, "Hold the phone a minute, will you Chuck? I want to close my office door." She laid the phone down and I heard her walk away and then the door closing. When she returned she said, "Chuck I'm sooo glad that you called. I've been expecting your call all morning and when you didn't call earlier I thought maybe you'd changed your mind!" I replied, "Not a chance!"

Betty took a deep breath and said, "I want you to know that Missy called me earlier and told me all about last night and I can only tell you that if you're just half as good as Missy says you are I just can't wait! Is there any chance that you can get off work early? Maybe we could meet for a drink or something." I replied, "Gosh Betty I wish I could. I've heard great things about you, but leaving early today is out of the question. We're having a staff meeting at three and I have to be there. How about I pick you up about six-thirty and we can go to dinner?" With no hesitation she accepted my offer. I said, "Great! I know this fabulous little Italian place! Great food and the dress is casual. See you at six-thirty!" Betty said, in a sexy, throaty voice, "I can hardly wait! Just don't be late!"

Promptly at six-thirty I pulled up to her house. Her place, though not as impressive as the Rutledge place, was nothing to sneeze at! Brick and stone and two stories high with impressive landscaping, it was something you might expect to see in BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS! I rang the bell and the door immediately opened! I had no trouble recognizing Betty Hampton! She looked even better in the flesh than in the pictures, which Missy had shown me! Betty was tall, about 5'7", coal-black hair, blue gray eyes and although her tits weren't nearly as large as Missy's they were of a nice size, her stomach was flat, her waist narrow and her hips flared nicely! She surprised me by putting her arms around my neck and giving me an open mouth kiss! That was an invitation to let my tongue explore her mouth so that's what I did. I shouldn't have to tell you that my cock began to respond at once!

On the drive to the restaurant Betty sat on the passenger side, like any respectable lady on her first date, but after we had finished our meal I opened her door for her and when I got into the car she slid across the seat to sit next to me! I put my arm around her and kissed her, my other hand cupped her tit and gave it a squeeze! Betty moaned and slipped her tongue into my mouth! Encouraged by her positive response I placed her hand in my lap! With her fingers, she traced the length of my rapidly expanding cock! Before starting the car I lowered the zipper of my fly and Betty's hand dipped in and fished out my hardening pecker! In no time I was hard as iron and as Betty ran her hand up and down the length she muttered, "Geez! It really is as big as Missy said!" All the way back to her house she slowly stroked my rigid cock.

Once inside she led me upstairs to her bedroom. As I was undressing her she said, "I feel as excited and nervous as a virgin bride on her wedding night!" I laughed and asked, "Is there any such thing?" She giggled and replied, "Well maybe there was a hundred years ago!"

When she finally stood naked before me I stepped back to survey her body. The first thing that caught my eyes were her tits! As I said, they weren't nearly a large as Missy's, still the were larger than average and were nicely shaped, round and full! The thick patch of dark brown hair between her legs was more rectangular than triangular and her pussy lips formed a nice tight slit!

After allowing me to ogle her for a minute or so she said, "Let's get you out of those clothes!" As she was working on getting my pants off I was removing my shirt. With my pants around my ankles she squatted before me and pulled my briefs down, freeing my stiff pecker! My dick was pointing up at a sixty-degree angle. That is until she grasped it and pulled down and leaned forward and kissed it! Next she opened her mouth and took four or five inches into her hot, wet, sucking mouth!

I allowed her to make tender love to my root for two or three minutes before lifting her by the shoulders. "Let's go to bed!" I said.

As soon as we were in bed I took her in my arms and kissed her and as my hand found her tit her hand found my cock and held it in a firm grip! When I started rolling her nipple between my thumb and finger she started stroking the full length of my throbbing pecker! My hand on her tit was soon replaced by my mouth and my tongue and shortly after my tongue started flicking her nipple Betty sighed and came! I slid my hand down between her legs and inserted my middle finger into her hot, juicy snatch. I worked my finger in and out of her gushing pussy and she was soon cuming again! After she had cum a couple of more times I kissed my way down her hot body and between her legs and planted a kiss on her hairy cooz then I parted her lips and went straight to her clit! "Ohhh God yes! Kiss it! Ohhh yes please kiss it!" I flicked her clit rapidly and Betty started cuming and cuming! When I finally lay beside her once more she kissed me and moaned, "Ohhh baby it's been so long since anyone kissed me there and you're the greatest ever!"

After another kiss I decided that we had both put of the inevitable long enough! As I kneeled between her legs she pulled her knees up and as the head of my pecker slipped between the lips of her pussy Betty moaned, "Pleeeasse Baby give me all of that huge, gorgeous cock! It's been sooo long and I've never had such a monstrous piece of man meat!" She wanted it all so I thought to myself, "If that's what you want that's what you'll get!" I placed her ankles on my shoulders and slowly slipped my cock deeper and deeper until she had every fraction of an inch of my cock buried in her grasping pussy! While I was sliding my dick into her I watched her face and the deeper I went the wider her eyes got and the broader her smile became! When my hairy balls nestled against her hot, smooth ass she said, "My God I've never had one nearly soooo deeepp!"

I held very still for a minute or more (it seemed like hours) while she concentrated on flexing and relaxing her vaginal muscles! It felt as if she was trying to milk my cock. I couldn't help but remember Cindy Gorman the girl who lived next door when I was a boy. Cindy and I used to hide out and play doctor when we were nine or ten years old. Cindy loved to have me lay on my back while she squeezed and stroked my cock! Of course she liked to lie on her back while I played with her developing boobies and fingered her peach fuzz covered pussy!

At last, I could stand it no longer! I had to start moving my pecker! I started slow and let the speed of my movements build, slowly. While fucking her with long, slow strokes I managed to use several variations! On the down stroke I'd swing my hips an inch or two to the left and on the up stroke I moved then just as far to the right and occasionally I'd stop with about half my cock still in her fluttering pussy and make circles with my hips! Even while I was using long, slow strokes, these variations allowed Betty to experience two or three orgasms and as the speed on my thrusting cock built she began to cum more frequently and when I was pounding into her as hard and as fast as I could Betty was cuming non-stop!

After several minute and with the intensity of her orgasms building and building I felt my own time coming! "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum!" I cried. When my pecker started spewing hot, sticky cum in to her clasping pussy Betty had one last violent orgasm! I lowered myself to lie on top of her, supporting my weight on my forearms! My shrinking dick was still in her quivering snatch and after a kiss she moaned, "Ohhh baby, you're a better lover than Missy told me you were! God I've never felt anything like that before!"

When my cock finally slipped out of her sweet love nest I rolled over to lie beside her. As I cupped a tit Betty's hand found my limp cock and held it in a tight grip. For several minutes we lay there kissing, fondling and talking, mostly about what a fantastic loving we had just experienced! I knew then that if Betty gave me the chance I was going to spend every minute possible in her bed! Not only did she like sex, she was enthusiastic and the best lay I had ever had!

When my pecker showed the first signs of recovery Betty pushed me onto my back, knelt between my legs and swallowed my cock! Her talented mouth soon had my soldier standing tall! As soon as it was fully erect her head started moving. Her movements were slow, at first, but they got faster and faster. I let it go on for five or six minutes and then said, "If you don't stop that you'll make me cum!" She stopped with only the head of my dick in her hot, sucking mouth, looked at me, with a smile in her eyes and then began moving her head again! It was obvious that making me cum was just what she had in mind! I quit trying to hold back and decided to let it happen. God could she suck cock! Five minutes later I let loose another torrent of thick, creamy cum! Betty swallowed and held my shriveling pecker in her mouth until it was totally deflated!

About an hour later I was able to get it up again and this time I positioned her on her hands and knees, got behind her and drove my cock into her juicy pussy with one quick thrust! Betty gasped and looked back over her shoulder and said, "Ohhh yeah baby! That's what I want! Do it hard and fast!" I slammed my pecker into her as hard and as fast as I could for twenty minutes or more! I lost track of the number of times she came and so did she, but finally I blasted a small load of scalding hot jism into her hot, wet pussy! When my cock finally slipped out of her clinging snatch we lay side-by-side and gently stroked each other's bodies!

I'm not sure how long we lay there in each other's arms, but when I looked at the bedside clock it was well past one o'clock! I kissed her and said, "Baby I'd better get home. I have to go to work in the morning!" Betty gave my wilted dick a good firm squeeze and replied, "God honey, I wish you could stay all night!" As I dressed Betty said, "I have an idea! Why don't you come over tomorrow and bring the things you'll need the rest of the week? That way you won't have to worry about getting ready for work!" I chuckled and responded, "That sounds like a plan! What time tomorrow?" She kissed me and said, "Let me know if you can get off early. I can leave anytime!"

Right after lunch the following day I told my boss, the Executive Vice President, that I had some personal business to attend to and that I intended to leave about three o'clock! I didn't tell him just how personal my business was!

I returned to my office and called Betty's private number (that number appeared only on the phone in her office)! When she answered I said, "Hi babe. I'm leaving at three o'clock." She responded, "Good! I'll be waiting!"

I had packed my things before going to work that morning so I only stopped at my place long enough to change into more casual clothes and pick up my suitcase and garment bag. At three forty-five I rang the bell at Betty's front door.

The door opened immediately and revealed Betty wearing a hip length terry cloth robe! "It's such a nice day that I thought we might enjoy a swim!" she said. "Sounds great." I replied, "But I don't have a bathing suit!" Betty chuckled, "And you won't need one! There's a very tall privacy fence and the only way anyone could possibly see us is if they were on top of the roof of the house next door!" That house was, at least, seventy-five yards away! Anyone on the roof would have needed binoculars!

She took me to the family room, slipped off her robe, revealing that she was wearing nothing under it! "You're not going to swim in all those clothes are you?" she asked. I was too busy ogling her body to do anything other than shake my head. As I unbuttoned my shirt Betty was seeing to my pants and underwear! By the time she had my underwear off I sported a full-fledged hard on! Betty wrapped her hand around it, gave it a few quick strokes, stood and said, "Let's go!" I followed her through the sliding glass door and out to the pool.

I hadn't been skinny dippin' since I was a kid! We dived in and actually swan for a few minutes! Finally, we swan to a shallower part of the pool; the water was just below Betty's fine tits! I took her in my arms and kissed her at the same time my stiff pecker pressed against her flat stomach. After that first kiss Betty took a deep breath, sank below the water and took half my cock into her hot mouth! Although the water was warm the contrast between the temperature of the water and the heat of her hot, sucking mouth was enormous! She didn't stay under very long, of course, just long enough to get my motor revved up!

Turn about was fair play I decided, but I didn't want to be limited by the minute or so that I could hold my breath so I place my hands on her waist and lifted her up onto the edge of the pool! She knew what was coming so she spread her legs as far as possible and leaned back, resting on her forearms. I wasted no time with preliminaries; I spread the lips of her pussy and went straight for her clit! I buried my nose in her thick, dark bush, getting my nose wet with the water, which still clung there! I captured her clit between my lips and set my tongue to playing over it faster and faster! She was so turned on that in seconds she started cuming and as my tongue moved faster and faster she began to cum with machine gun rapidity! In seven or eight minutes she begged me to stop so she could catch her breath!

After helping her sit up I lifted her back into the pool and held her close until her breathing had slowed. Betty placed her elbows on the pool edge, for support and lifted her legs. That was all the invitation I needed! I slipped my cock into her waiting pussy and when I was balls deep she wrapped her long legs around my waist and crossed her ankles! She was holding me so tight that I could only take half strokes! While I was fucking her with slow strokes she said, "This is sooo exciting! I've never done it in the water before!" I laughed and replied, "Me either!" I let the speed of my plunging pecker build and after Betty had cum four or five time she pleaded, "Please don't cum while we're in the pool! Some may get into the water!"

When I felt my own release approaching I pulled my dick out of her and sat on the edge of the pool. Betty smiled, got between my legs and finished me off with one of her fabulous blowjobs! First she ran her tongue over and all around the head! Then she pressed my cock against my stomach and took my hairy balls into her mouth and caressed them with her tongue, finally she ran her tongue from the base to the tip, along the ridge on the underside! By that time I was about ready to explode!

"Ohhh baby suck it! For God's sake suck it!" I pleaded. Betty looked up at me and smiled and then lowered her head and slipped her mouth over the head of my dick! For a few seconds she used her talented tongue to embrace it and then she slowly lowered her head until she had five or six inches of my pecker in her mouth! She held it there until I begged, "Damn honey suck it! You're driving me crazy!"

At last, she took pity on me and began moving her head up and down. Not very fast, but I was so close it didn't take fast! In less than two minutes I blasted a hot load of rich, velvety cum into her mouth! When I started cuming Betty took as much of my pecker as she could into her mouth and held it there until my cock quit blasting its load into her mouth and throat. As my dick began to shrink she took more of it into her mouth until her nose was pressed against my belly!

Later that night we made love one more time before going to sleep and the rest of the week we satisfied ourselves by sixty-nining as soon as we got back to her place after work and by trying a new position, when we went to bed!