The Club "Illusions" Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She curtsied as she said softly, "I have placed him in the library m'lady, the second door on your right" and with that she was gone.

You waited as you had been instructed for ten minutes before leaving the room and walking down the corridor to the appointed room and as you knocked a hearty voice said, "Enter". As you did you saw a fire in the fireplace, a man standing in front of it in his finery, the clothes of a long lost time with drink in hand. He turned, his eyes taking you in, especially your previously mentioned "assets" and with a smile he proclaimed, "Lady Elizabeth", you honor me with your presence. Would you desire a glass of sherry?"

You curtsied, always the proper lady though your disdain for the older man was difficult to hide. "Thank you kind sir, I would welcome such." With that he reached over, pouring a glass and as he walked up to you, handing you the stem, his eyes leered openly at your bosom, the milky globes so lovely in the firelight's glow.

You had been ordered by your father to see this man, this prospective courtier, knowing that his wealth was the only solution to your families rapidly growing problems. You managed to keep a smile on your face as he bored you with tales of his conquest, his constant flirting and his insufferable wit until Nan entered the room and he turned to her saying, "Music wench, I desire to dance with the most lovely woman in the land." The blonde curtsied, moving over to what seemed to be a classic Victrola and cranked it, the sound of music filling the room as he advanced on you saying, "May I have the honor of this dance Lady Elizabeth?"

You knew better than to say no, the pleas of your father ringing in your head but as you let him take you in his arms, you felt him press himself against you. As you tried to separate yourself, he gave a hearty laugh before using his superior strength to pull you even closer, his eyes afire, his breath smelling of the sweet sherry. "Do not play coy m'lady, I know of your family's sorrows and that only I can solve such a situation with a simple transaction. The price for you may be steep but from what I can see and feel, 'tis well worth the finest whore."

As lost as you were in the role it took little acting, the slap which resounded as your hand met his face was loud and his reaction was one of stunned disbelief. You turned, picking up the glass of wine with but was to be regretfully merely a small portion of liquid remaining and it found its way to his face. "How dare you sir, you treat me like a commoner, a woman of the street, perhaps it is there you will find someone more to your own standard you...you bastard." With that you stormed from the library, ran down the hall to your room where you threw yourself across the bed and began to weep. Finally, your tears gave way to slumber, the only light illuminating the night a candle in the windowsill, a prelude of what was to come.

You lay there, remembering what you had been told, how as you slept your dreams were filled with the thoughts of another, a man, perhaps more than a man who it had been told was taking his pleasure from women throughout the lands. A man whose touch would enflame a woman, his ardor turning the most prim and proper into slaves of their own passion. Word had it though that it was in his bite that all this came to pass, the mark of the one known as Count Vladimir. A man known in some circles, among those who would whisper such things, as a vampire.

You heard the window open, the wind catching it and with that the candle flickered and went dark, the only sound to be found the pounding of your heart. Though you could hear nothing, there was a presence, someone else in the room now, of this you were certain but you felt as if you were frozen to the spot. In the back of your mind you knew who it was but for now you were as lost in the fantasy as lost can be.

You had been told that you would sleep until you would know when you were to awaken, that words would be spoken saying such. You had to fight not to open your eyes as you felt the pressure of someone as they moved onto the bed beside you, a hand gently pushing a lock of your hair back from where it had fallen over your eyes. Then, the voice, so soft, like that of a whisper in a dream but so commanding as it said, "So beautiful, so lovely at rest. I would awaken thee with a kiss, a special kiss". With that you felt him lean over you, his teeth finding your neck and as you gasped, you came awake and felt his lips, his teeth against your skin, the transformation beginning.

He took almost a minute, his teeth at your sensitive neck, no puncture wounds would be found but it seemed to have exactly that effect. Your mind once again reveling in the moment, in the feelings which were coursing through your body and with each passing second you felt yourself come more alive, more sexual than ever before. By the time he was done, he allowed his face to move back from yours and as you opened your eyes you gazed into his, as blue as midnight, as dark and exciting as any tale, any fantasy. This time though he was there, in front of you, he too quickly becoming lost in the moment and desperate to take that which you were so willing to give.

You felt your body, how it had reacted, how it felt so electric and he could see it as well in your eyes. Foreplay was to be a forgotten, the pleasures of the flesh strong in each of you as you found his lips, your kisses frantic, hands pulling at each other's clothing. Sleeves were torn, buttons ripped as each sought the others pleasures. You cried out as his hands slipped between your legs, his fingers flying across your most secret of places drawing a loud moan as you flooded his touch. Your body reacting to such almost animal like passion. Your hand too found its mark, his hardness, his excitement quite evident as you fondled him roughly and began to urge him on.

The pace so quick, the moment so incredible, two souls desiring only what the other could offer, their bodies to be used by another. Another cry, this one from each as they became as one, a single stroke finding him buried in the liquid velvet that was your sex. His eyes boring into yours as they showed nothing but willingness, your voice speaking as if from afar, "Take what I have and know I am yours m'lord for this day and all eternity." With that he began to plunge, the first movement once again causing your body to spasm and shake with your passion, waves of pleasure rushing over your body.

You no sooner finished with one than another would start and this time you felt his head fall to your chest, his teeth raking at your sensitive nipples. With a scream, he bit down harder than anyone had before sending you off on wave after wave of pure, decadent pleasure, finding the fine line which you discovered, that between pleasure and pain, a line you would soon find you would desire over and over again for the remainder of time.

With yet another cry, this one coming from his lips, truly a howl like that of a wolf mating with his female, you felt his body shudder and he filled you. His body now dancing to music unheard, his mind lost to the pleasures of your flesh. You wanted badly, so desperately to hold him but you had sworn to Matthew that you would play your part. You knew there was still another play ahead and as you feigned fainting, your body ravished by the monster, your mind began to think about what was to come next. What role you might find as the two acts met their halfway point. Now it was his time, his turn to tell the second part of our tale.

12