The Club of Fools Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he was grateful to be anonymous so he could enjoy everything that they would do to him without guilt or shame.

Suddenly he couldn't breathe. Something had happened. Maybe the wax had collapsed somehow on his rubber breathing tube. He squealed and twitched every muscle in his body to get the message across. Instead he felt a penis-like object enter him and his mind blew. Panic, pain, pleasure, despair, terror. All these things happened at once and he was not rational any longer. His thoughts were disengaged from sanity, "Please fuck me! Please let me breathe, please, oh God, please let me...something...anything..."

Victoria pounded into him and then took her finger off the breathing tube at the top of his head to listen to the wind of his breathing recover. He was twitching uncontrollably and as she reached around to fondle his balls, a high pitched squeal could be heard through the breathing tube. He pushed back against her strap-on with as much intensity as he could. Semen was dripping from his penis like it was a faucet. After some time she withdrew and let someone else do the same, but Victoria remained in control of his breathing, allowing him just enough, just enough to know that his life was in someone else's hands.

If Jason had been able physically to speak, it would have been incomprehensible gibberish. His mind was arcing and flashing in and out of a conscious state, subspace in BDSM terminology, and he came to realize that he could not even control whether he lived or died. Someone else was at that switch. And a strange thing happened; he went into the deepest subspace of existence, totally dependent upon another for life itself. And it was humbling. And it was the most erotic thing he had ever experienced, a feeling out of mind, out of body, like the time he had tripped on ketamine by mistake in university, only even more intense because of his total dependence upon strangers to keep him alive. He was being used for their pleasure. They were toying with him, keeping him on the edge for the joy of his torture that it gave them. He couldn't say he liked it; he could only say that it was somehow necessary and he had to succumb to it. And that gave him a strange peace and panic at the same time. It was insanity, and he came to believe that only time would tell if it was a permanent condition.

And he had all the time in the world. Hidden under the wax, he blinked rapidly in his swimming goggles under the latex hood. There were colors there, but they were transient and seemingly visible only when he concentrated on them. His breath was gone again. Someone pushed into him hard, over and over and over. After what seemed like an eternity of the rape, there was a long pause and he lay there catching his breath. His lips tingled from hyperventilating to catch up from the latest oxygen deprivation.

Then he felt it. Rough hands grabbed him by the waist and hairy thighs rubbed the back of his legs. He knew what was coming, and Dougie thrust into him so hard that he screamed within his silent world. He was being fucked by a man. High pitched whimpers escaped his throat into the silence of the wax and wound its way through the breathing tube, and there, exhausted by the travel, it dissipated into the air.

Jodi had found it fascinating to peg this man, and he seemed to enjoy it. She, in fact, had also enjoyed it, and despite her apprehension, the attachments of the strap-on not only pounded him, but also stimulated her so that she had a small orgasm, surprising her enormously. Now she watched Dougie pound him and she was again surprised at how erotic this was. Her wetness increased to the point where she wanted him to finish so she could have the pig again. Maybe it was the wine; maybe it was the weed, or maybe it was just that she was kinky and had just discovered herself. But she knew she wanted him again. But this time she would flip him over.

Dougie came with several final heaves and moans, much to the delight of the women around him. When he pulled out, Jason's anal area was pulsating with pre-orgasmic muscle spasms. The women, some of them now drunk, cheered when he took the condom off and dumped its contents on Jason's back. Jason's toes were clenching and re-clenching in helplessness, as he had not yet reached his climax. He had been used for such a long time and yet he had only been on the verge of orgasm during all that period, and he was crazy with desire. He gasped as the anal plug was re-inserted. It appeared they were done with him and he despaired. Nothing else mattered to him now but orgasm.

He was yelling, "Please, please, please, you have to let me come!" But of course nobody heard him.

Now he felt himself released and taken to a floor mat where he was laid out on his back like a vestal virgin. Someone unlocked his cage and allowed his penis to grow out of it. A woman sat on his thighs and caressed his body, knowing that he was her possession, and that she had the power of life and death over him. He knew it too. Unknown to him she stroked his encased head, marveling at its complete and utter rendering of helplessness. Then she rose up and let him enter her. He stopped quivering and reached up to touch her, gently finding her breasts.

Who was it, he wondered? Then he felt her fondle his fake breasts as she started to rise and fall on him. Sanity, however faint, returned and a sense of wanting to please emerged. This woman was so sweet; he could feel it in her movements, the bones of her. Then she did what he had only felt once before while making love to a woman. She laid herself flat on top of his chest and put her arms completely around him so that her breathing was on his lower neck. Only one woman had done this every time they had made love, and it was Jodi. Jodi was fucking him, and she didn't know it. He was just a hunk of prostitute meat to her, and he felt a pang of guilt and shame so deep that it hurt.

That's how he had treated her.

He yelled, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Oh God, I'm so sorry!" But of course, she heard nothing but his moans out of the breathing tube and the vibrations in his sternum. So he did what he could to please her, thrusting up in rhythm to her, caressing her breasts and waist and hips as she straddled him and used him up. She came with a frenzy of weighted drops on his hips, and he tried to control himself for her sake as long as he could. She came twice before he allowed himself to finish. Again his mind shattered like crystal glass, a confusion of submission and subjugation, unable to think in any logical way.

When he calmed down, he lay there and realized he could never tell her. She was going to be making love to him, perhaps forever, in this slavery of his, and he could never tell her. And she would never know. It was a purgatory on earth.

As the sane thoughts began to sort themselves out again in his brain, he felt a strange stillness around him, no movement at all. He reached out and there was no-one. They had simply used him and left him. Now he thought of the necessities such as water, food, going to the bathroom. He lay there helpless, knowing that unless someone helped him, he would die. He waited.

Probably he slept, because he suddenly felt panic at being unable to see or speak. Someone was chipping away at the tomb of his head. He could hear it as well as feel it. It was relentless and unending, but eventually his head felt lighter and he knew they were going to release him. A sense of peace flooded over him as he went back to sleep while they peeled his layers away.

He woke up Saturday morning on the dungeon mat with his chastity cage locked back on, but he was nude except for the latex hood on his head. He wanted to take it off, but he didn't know if everyone had gone, so he got up and removed the remaining fragments of wax from the latex and went to the bathroom. His vision was cloudy however, as there was still wax on portions of the goggles at his eye openings, and he walked with hands in front of him like a blind man.

"I will NEVER do that again!" Victoria said as he was relieving himself sitting on the toilet like a girl, one of the disadvantages of having to wear a chastity device. She had startled him, as the hood had reduced his hearing so that he didn't hear her enter. He was used to being nude in her presence now. It seemed natural.

"It took Suzie and me hours to get that fucking wax off! Never again!" She was disheveled and hungover. "Sort of detracted from all the fun we had with you before. So that idea can be shelved."

Jason pointed to his hood and by hand gestures asked if it was okay to remove it. She nodded yes, so he peeled it off and the cool air of the basement dungeon flooded over him like a tide.

"So you're never doing that again?" he asked, surprised at himself for feeling disappointment.

Victoria was a bright girl and she caught his meaning instantly. "I see you have some mixed feelings about that?" she asked with a devious (and deviant) smile, "You certainly did seem to enjoy it."

Jason blushed. "Well, I don't know if I would call it that, but I would call it something...maybe extraordinary, maybe mind-blowing. By the way, who fucked me?"

"We all did. The one at the end was Jodi, as you are well aware, I'm sure. And of course Dougie had his way with you too. You were responsible for a lot of orgasms last night. Good job."

Jason stared away blankly. "So she's your friend then. She...she didn't know who I was, did she?"

"I don't think so. Not yet anyway. She never said anything."

Jason said quickly, "She can't ever know. Jesus, she just can't. Wish she could but that would...well, she just can't."

Victoria liked to have the hammer and she used it again at this moment. "Well, yes she can know. I might tell her at some point and from what she told me about you and the way you treated her, she might keep the wax on your head permanently. I'm planning to explore that with her on a "what if" basis. It'd go like this: "So, Jodi, if you had Jason here what would you do to him?" just to see what she'd say. She's coming here again next week, so I'll let you know what she says."

Jason was tired, hungry, and thirsty, and he responded with weariness, "Please Victoria. Look, I know I was a shit. But that happens all the time. She's a big girl. Can you stop this? I mean, look at this! Look at me! This is pathetic. Okay, I'm pathetic. And you got me, alright? Now just let me out of this! Please."

Victoria became icy and said, "Oh Jason, don't be so naïve. I'll always have those videos. Always. And there will be more, I guarantee it. I have seven men paying me up to $52,000 a year in one form or another, every year, for as long as I want. Why would I let ANY of that go?"

Jason sighed and stood up from the toilet muttering to himself.

"Jason, Jason, get yourself together. You don't look at all like a big time lawyer from a rich family right now. Man up and get your ass in gear! Go take a shower and clean yourself up. You're dismissed until next Friday at 4:00. Bring the $1,000 plus another $350 for the bondage corset. Now get out of here." She left the room abruptly, completely unsympathetic to his acquiescence and pleading.

Jason left the dungeon and found his clothes at the front door where he had stripped off an eternity ago. His kit bag was with the clothes and he checked it. There was a new red latex hood, but everything else was the same. There was no good bye, no thank-you for services rendered. He was just dismissed like the prostitute he was, and yet HE was paying money for this. It was so twisted and upside down and wrong. But it seemed to be very real and unstoppable.

As he left, he was already planning his week so that Friday afternoon was freed to allow time for his preparations in getting ready to be used again. And he needed to sell some assets to get the cash. How did this happen, he asked himself? How did he let this happen?