The Club of Fools Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't respond, so she continued, "Well, anyway, we like to watch, Suzie and I. We'll be watching you and that turns us on. The difference is that we will get to have sex; you won't. Not only that, but you may or may not get to do nothing all over again tomorrow night, and maybe Sunday night too. You will stay locked up in your chastity device until you finally realize just what you're dealing with here. Do you understand?"

Now he got it. He looked at her in a deadpan expression and said, "No, you're not serious, you can't be fucking serious. Jesus!" He struggled as much as his bondage would allow and then stopped, stunned into submission.

Then she left. He hung there in limbo, tethered to the steel post and unable to move. He breathed heavily. There was nothing to look forward to tonight, this weekend, except being denied. Again he made robust attempts to free himself, but it was futile. He stared straight ahead, the collar supporting his chin and forcing his cheeks to bulge out slightly. This woman could be cruel. Suddenly he realized she was a sadist, and possibly even a psychopath, and it frightened him. She frightened him. On the S&M curve, she was way, way ahead of him.

He thought he was alone, but then he noticed movement to his left. His eyes moved to where his head could not and saw Suzie shutting down her video equipment. He was being filmed. She walked toward the door, glancing at his pathetic form one last time, switched off the light, and left as well.

He waited with apprehension and absolute submission. It was impossibly dark and quiet, but after about 30 minutes he could make out a tiny sliver of light coming out from under the door. He concentrated on that like a hopeful puppy.

He must have fallen asleep. He blinked in the light and tried to focus his eyes in the bright light.

"Time for you to watch and be watched," said Victoria.

Jason got hopeful. But not for long.

"I want you displayed hanging in the bedroom so Suzie and I have an external focus while we play. Come along now."

He was extremely stiff and sore, and he stumbled a couple of times, going to one knee once, before getting the hang of walking again. She pulled on his leash and forced him to walk quickly to their bedroom where she attached a rope under his arm-binder behind his shoulder blades, then through a hook suspended from the ceiling. With a tug of a rope over a pulley system, he became semi-suspended, with only his toes touching the floor. A second rope was attached to the front of his harness and tied off to the base of Victoria's and Suzie's bed, so that he was forced to look at the bed without swinging around.

Now they were ready. Jason glanced at the clock which said 10:15. He had been in bondage for almost six hours already. Provocatively, Suzie and Victoria disrobed in front of him, periodically touching each other's breasts, legs, and pubic areas. They kissed, and sometimes caressed Jason until he was moaning in frustration. Again, his penis leaked like a faucet, but it was as useless as the proverbial teat on a bull. They played with his cage until he begged them, "Please, please, please... Look, I'm sorry alright? Please..."

Finally hope filled him once again as Victoria snipped the locking tag on the chastity cage and pulled the device off allowing his penis to grow and stand erect. What happened next was not immediately clear to him as he thought she was attaching a condom, but it was sticky as it unrolled over his penis. She pulled on the end once it was fully unrolled onto his penis, and it was firmly attached. Then he realized the end of the "condom" was open as she attached a rubber tube to it that fell down to the floor and into a plastic wash bucket.

"Poor baby. Got your hopes up didn't you? It's an external catheter. I don't want you peeing on the floor in the middle of the night. So you pee in the bucket, and I think the anal plug will prevent anything exiting back there. You're good for the night."

"Please Victoria, please, I'm begging you. I can't stand this, please..."

"Oh," Victoria added thoughtfully, "And from now on you remain quiet. Oh you can moan and groan (and you will) . I like that. But no more complaining or you get gagged. If you're a good boy, then you might get rewarded tomorrow. We'll see. It all depends on you doing as you're told, and of course my mood. Isn't that right?"

Jason didn't dare speak. He tried to nod his head. Now he observed them in detail as they readied for bed, padding barefoot around the room and in and out of the ensuite bathroom. He noticed for the first time how beautifully chiselled Suzie was, perfection in slimness and femininity, a runway models' type of body, but there were two tattoos that gave away her sluttiness. Just above her pubic area it read in bold print "FRONT DOOR" and of course at her lower back it read "BACK DOOR". She smiled when she caught him reading her signs.

"You only have a back door, don`t you?" she said, "And I have lots of video to prove that." She raised her eyebrows and then winked.

Then they started. Victoria and Suzie were both on their knees facing each other on the bed exploring each other with loving faint touches. Their lips met, and gradually their bodies met, first with their nipples and breasts, then full on, as if each was struggling to get inside the other. Their tongues were actively seeking each other, and now fingers were exploring lower areas. Then came the moans as they collapsed on the bed in a sixty-nine position. For the next 45 minutes, each alternately lost control in full orgasm, unable to stimulate the other, as if this was a competition. Their bodies began to glisten with perspiration and their hair straggled in strings in the raw enjoyment of flesh. But there was more to it, Jason perceived; sometimes they simply looked into each other's eyes or they giggled as if there was some upper level of invisible communication going on. He wondered what or how that could be, as he had never really experienced anything like that. Then it dawned on him; it was probably love and respect for each other.

Jason tried to look away; the torture was too much. But the bonds kept him watching. He thrust his hips forward and backward in futility while the girls glanced at him occasionally in their passion. His helplessness and torture seemed to fuel their desires. Forced to balance on his toes, his calves ached and he couldn`t feel any sensation in his hands due to the pull of the rope under his arms. He was reduced to whimpering.

Then it got worse. They stopped, and each of them donned a strap-on device, alternately fucking each other, screaming in ecstasy, until they collapsed, exhausted and fulfilled. They laid there with their backs against the headboard drinking wine and watching Jason in the silence of petit mort afterlife.

Jason summoned his courage. "Please. This hurts. Please, can you let me down? I beg you, please!"

Victoria glared at him. "I thought I told you to stay quiet. No matter; Suzie, cut him down, but make sure his catheter still goes where it`s supposed to go. And cuff his ankles together. Suzie?"

Suzie awoke with a start.

Victoria laughed and repeated what she had said.

Mercifully, Jason was lowered to the floor after the cuffs had been locked to his ankles. The catheter tube snaked across the floor in front of him and went up and into the plastic bucket. He remotely remembered science courses in high school and university and made a mental note that there probably would not be enough pressure from his bladder to push the urine upward into the bucket unless he peed copious amounts. The pee would reside in the tube. He hoped he wouldn`t have to pee at all tonight, but he already felt the urge. He willed it away.

The lights went out after Suzie and Victoria snuggled in bed and he lay in darkness on the carpeted floor. He continued to see the images of the two girls making love and it was driving him crazy. At least the feeling was returning to his hands, but they were useless in the arm-binder. He dug deep and tried to will himself to have an orgasm but like everything else in his life now, it was an exercise in futility.

It was only three hours later that he finally came, the culmination of a vivid dream about Victoria and Suzie. He awoke, still moaning and writhing his hips. Thank God, he thought, thank God. What he had tried to do voluntarily earlier had been taken care of involuntarily, just by dreaming. If only life could be that easy, he thought.

Then he worried that the ejaculate would harden in the tube and if he had to pee, it would not go through. Five minutes later that worry was cast aside as he groaned while emptying his bladder in the most undignified way possible. He had held a lot back, and now it flowed freely, pushing up and over the rim of the bucket to plummet in a tinkle to the base.

Just before he fell asleep again, he mumbled softly to himself, almost delirious and trying to make sense of all this, "I am Jason Steele. I'm rich. I'm a lawyer. What the fuck is happening to me? How is this happening to me? How?"

He was startled to hear a whispered answer at his left ear in the dark, "Yes, you are rich and a lawyer, and I would add the word "arrogant". You are being humbled Mr. Steele, and it`s all because you think you`re above us all. Especially Jodi. You`re not above us at all, you know. Now learn to deal with it. Knowledge and humility will set you free."

As an afterthought she whispered, "Jodi loved you, you asshole."

He didn`t respond to her; he just listened to Victoria slip back into bed. He tried to get comfortable but could not. Sleep came anyway, and for a change it was deep and dreamless, despite his discomfort and the guilt.

12