The Club of Fools Ch. 04

Story Info
Jason breaks. Full bondage weekend.
8.4k words
4.47
26.1k
10

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublocked
sublocked
697 Followers

Author's Notes:

(1) This is fiction;

(2) Do not read this chapter out of context. Read chapters 1-3;

(3) Jason is a masochist;

(4) Victoria is a sadist and possibly a psychopath, her actions illegal;

(5) Do NOT ever attempt "breath play" as it is described herein;

(6) Do NOT ever leave anyone in bondage as severe as this for as long as this;

(7) This story has scenes in it that will be upsetting to most, interesting to some, and erotic to an even fewer number of people. I don't expect many readers.

*****

Victoria cautiously opened one eye and found it was light outside. Suzie lay behind her, spooned into her back comfortably. She smelled like sex and the thought came over her briefly to engage in that once again, but then she smelled Suzie's breath, did the sour lemon look, and decided to get up and shower. Stepping around Jason, she checked his wellbeing and noted that he was breathing. That was good. Then she checked the bucket and noted that he had peed through the external catheter. He was fine, probably numb and in pain, but fine nonetheless. Served him right, the little shit.

She had been astounded that he had the gall to cut the chastity device off and in so doing, dare her to react. After many hours of contemplation about the degree of retaliation, she had decided to expose him to only one person, at least this time, as a "shot across the bow" so to speak. It seemed to have worked. He was subdued, angry but subdued, the first step in his absolute submission. By the end of the weekend he would be begging for anything that she could give him, not a broken man, but approaching that, perhaps a heavily burdened or bent man, one who for the first time could actually see his own breaking point, pull back, and submit to her to save himself. It was a form of breaking, she supposed, but she didn't really care; he was an aristocratic, arrogant piece of shit, and she had no interest in preserving his psychological makeup. In fact the reverse was true; now that she had him, she could mould him into anything she wanted, with the caveat that he still had to be able to function as a lawyer and supply her with the weekly fees. That was the tricky part, as it always was for a parasite: take too much out of the host and the host dies. The other six slaves were well healed, in balance and obedient, but Jason was clearly a slow learner. Until now.

She continued to the bathroom, deciding to leave him for the rest of the morning, at least until Lazy Suzie got up, which was usually around 10:30. What could another three hours do to him that had not already been done? That would be eighteen hours bound as he was. That alone would be enough to change a person.

She realized she was grumpy and extraordinarily nasty at the moment. She needed to shower, do her hair and makeup and then get dressed and make coffee. If she remained as she was, she might do serious damage to Jason, and although that sometimes made her quiver with excitement, it was a dangerous desire that she knew she needed to control.

Later, as she daydreamed while drying her hair, she began to make more plans for Jason. There would be no letup on the bondage. Before he was released from one particular hold, he would be put into another, and so on the entire weekend, so that it was like a continuous chain of bondage. He would control nothing and be controlled entirely by her. And he would be used...oh how he would be used, in so many ways, not just sexually, but as a display of his emasculation, in whatever way that manifested itself. Maybe she would use him as a footstool, maybe suspend him from the ceiling, or simply force him to stand as a sculpture-like display of absolute bondage. As she thought these thoughts, she saw herself smiling in the mirror, and she briefly pushed her thighs together in anticipation of the endless orgasms to come.

Then some serious thoughts fell over her like a wet blanket. There was Jodi. The reason she had enslaved Jason was really because of her friend Jodi. Because of the latex hood, Jason was anonymous. Should she continue to serve Jason up as a prostitute sex slave to Jodi, or should she tell her that this was Jason, the man that she had loved and who had dumped her? Would she eventually recognize him? She decided to leave that alone for a while. Eventually that problem would solve itself in one way or another. But Jodi had obviously been intrigued with male emasculation and sexual usage in her introduction two weeks ago to the scene. Maybe Jason and Jodi were meant for each other anyway. Maybe she would give Jason to her as a gift to be owned by her. She chuckled at the dynamics of that, how he would be forced to serve her, even marry her if she chose to make it so. But Jason needed time to adapt to being her slave first, to be obedient, and at the same time Jodi needed time to immerse herself in the female domination scene, to learn and to grow within that framework.

That night, it had been arranged for Jodi to come over for dinner and an evening of debauchery, the main course being Jason himself. For now it was preferable to simply use Jason as a prostitute only, an animal in bondage, a nameless sexual servant. It sounded cruel inside her head right now, but then she realized as always, that people like him secretly enjoyed this treatment. His penis was always attempting to become erect within the chastity cage, no matter what she did to him. Masochism was a strange beast, and when mated with sadism, became stranger still.

It was such delicious justice that Jason knew he was being used by the woman he had dumped; she could have him as male meat, but he could not really have her, not any more. He was an anonymous prostitute now, disguised by the latex hood, silenced by the gag and breathing tube, and bound by whatever means that seemed necessary for the sexual scene in which he was cast. Oh, and the chastity cage? That was just the frosting on top of everything else. He would not have an orgasm this weekend. It was perfect, and he deserved every bit of it.

Jason heard something, a consistent roar in the background. He opened his eyes and listened, finally comprehending it was a hair dryer. Someone was up and surely that meant he would be released soon.

What, where, why, how, were the questions that flooded his brain but he quickly put the pieces together concerning his present situation. It was Saturday morning. He was bound and helpless at the foot of Victoria's bed, all because he had tested Victoria's mettle regarding her ingenious blackmail. His hands tingled within the arm-binder and his shoulders and head ached. His chin and jaws also ached from the constant pressure of the leather posture collar forcing his chin upward. The anal plug was being pressured from within. And he needed to pee. Again. So he did. Once more as he lay there motionless, he listened to it dribble from the catheter tube into the plastic pail.

He was humiliated and disgusted with himself. If the Law Society saw him now, he would be disbarred. If his wealthy philanthropic parents in high society saw him now, they would disown him. Therein lay his dilemma; Victoria had all the cards.

He couldn't tell who it was that was drying her hair, as from his vantage point on the floor, he could not see the top of the bed. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered. His needs at the moment were simple: find a way to withstand the pain, and do anything to prevent this from happening to him again.

As he lay there waiting for the next phase of his atonement, he thought about last night. Had that really happened? And most of all, had he been dreaming when Victoria had said, "Knowledge and humility will set you free."? It sounded so melodramatic and stupid, but there seemed to be rays of truth within it; he was learning, and he was gaining humility while suffering humiliation.

There were no sounds in the house now, but then again, the latex hood severely compromised his hearing, so he had no choice but to wait and wait, and wait. It was exasperating, but at the same time fulfilling, as endorphins took him higher and higher, and yet deeper and deeper into sub-space.

Victoria stepped over him suddenly and went to her bureau, pulling out a bra and a pair of panties, both white and plain but revealing. She stared at him while she leaned over letting her breasts fall and settle into the cups.

"Good morning," he said.

"Hey, how're you doing?" she responded as she slipped on the panties.

"Okay I guess. No, I'm not okay. Please, will you get me out of this? I'm begging you..." He didn't even have the strength or coordination to struggle.

Victoria smiled and walked toward him, squatting down so that he was looking directly at her pubic mound under the panties. Then she stared him in the eye said simply, "No."

Jason was not surprised, but he was dismayed. As she stepped over him again, disappearing into the closet, he pleaded with her, "Please Victoria! I have cramps... Look, I won't ever take the chastity lock off again, ever! I promise. I'll do anything you ask, anything. Please!"

She poked her head around the closet door and said, "Consequences Jason, consequences. This is the part that you missed or misunderstood in our little arrangement. You did what you did. You're getting the consequences. What do I gain by releasing you now? You see, you can't just SAY you'll do anything I ask; you have to WANT to do everything I ask, and that requires a change in your attitude. You'll come around though; I have confidence in you." She came back into the bedroom fully dressed in a casual loose black skirt and a sweater top on this cool October morning.

"Please!" he pleaded once again, his voice choking. He was almost weeping.

Just before she left for the kitchen she turned to him with a frown and said, "For God's sake Jason, shut up! Or I'll put the..." Then she smiled and said, "No, I've heard enough. I will anyway."

She retrieved his club kit bag and took out the black latex hood, shoved the mouth gag into his mouth and pulled the rest of the hood over his head right over top of the other hood and over the posture collar on his neck. The goggles clicked against each other and his vision became more blurry looking through the two sheets of plastic lenses, and now he couldn't speak. All he could hear was his own breathing as she left to make coffee.

He groaned, as that was all he could do. Then after a few moments he began to sob. He couldn't take much more of this, he realized. Something was going to break, and it wasn't his bones. Over and over he formed the words "please" and he tried to utter them, but the bondage turned the words to whimpers and squeals which escaped from his breathing tube and dispersed in the silence of the bedroom.

By the time Suzie got up, he was still whimpering and she rolled him over to see if he was alright. Physically he seemed fine. Mentally, she wasn't so sure; there was an odd look she could see in his eyes, even through the double panes of plastic. It was a wild look, like an animal in a net or a cage.

Even for Suzie, this was alarming. She walked briskly to the kitchen where she knew she would find Victoria and explained what she had seen.

"Yeah," Victoria said, "He's at his wit's end. He's just now beginning to understand his new "world order". You see, in his off-balance mind right now, he has to look to me for relief. There is no choice. He will trust me to give him life even while I could easily take it away. He won't disobey me again. Now make me some of your good waffles would you please? I thought you'd never get up."

Suzie marveled at her spouse's ability to be cruel but at the same time train another human being like a puppy. That was her plan. Jason would be just like the others, obedient in every way, the club of idiots, or as she liked to call them, the club of fools.

As noon approached and Suzie cleared away the breakfast dishes, Victoria blurted out, "I just decided where to go with Jason. We'll unpeel him like an onion, mentally and physically, so he has no doubt who's the boss here. That's happening right now as we speak. Then we'll dress him in his favorite clothes to firm up his sexual addictions."

"You mean bra and panties and high heels like in his incriminating video? Stuff like that?"

"Exactly. He loves it. You know what they say, "any port in a storm". After all the pain and humiliation he's suffering right now, being dressed up and feminized will seem like a safe haven for him, like it never was before. He'll grab on to that and hold on for dear life."

"Your psychological training never ceases to amaze me Vicky. You are truly evil," Suzie said, shaking her head and snickering, "But what if we broke him, you know, what if his mind cracked last night?"

Victoria laughed this time. "Broke him? Maybe. But he was already broken; he just didn't know it. We're going to fix him. He won't be normal, but he'll be whole. He's going to have to grasp onto his perversions as a lifeline, and in so doing understand what he is for what it is. He can't go through life putting everybody else down just because he's rich, good looking and smart, and yet ignoring his perversions as if they don't exist. He has to understand that he's just like everybody else, warts and all. He might have learned it a little too late since I own him now, but he needs to understand life and people a bit better, don't you think?"

"So," said Suzie, "Is this going to be his role with us then, some sort of feminized man?"

"I think so. Yeah, I've thought about how we could use him effectively and I think that's where he fits. He likes it, but he would prefer it in private, so no one knows. I want to expose him to our group over and over and over again and when I allow an orgasm it'll be at my discretion and in the context of the scenes that I devise. Can't you just see him all dolled up and serving our guests every weekend? His fantasies (as shameful as they are to him right now) will be enabled and reinforced over and over again. Every time I allow him to have an orgasm, it'll be directly or indirectly as a consequence of my criteria, his being dressed as a woman, or being fucked like a woman or a gay man. He won't know anything else after a while, and he'll automatically come to us for that release and renewal, week after week after week. It's like putting him in a maze and there's only one way out. And the relentless association of orgasm with all of this will cause him to be sexually imprinted, so he won't be able to be aroused by anything else. It's perfect. All this in front of not only you and me, but all our girls as well. And here's the beauty of it: he'll pay us to do it."

Suzie shrugged and said, "Hmm, sounds logical in a very Machiavellian way, I guess. He can't do much else, can he?"

"No. He's trapped. The bondage he's in right now is physical, but I'm planning psychological bondage to replace it, and it's far more restricting. We've got him Suzie, we've got him."

"Okay, so of the seven of our boys, we have a leather freak, a latex freak, two adult babies, two bondage freaks, and now a feminized sissy. We could open a side show in a circus. And all of them are heterosexuals terrified of being exposed as having had gay encounters in the videos. I wonder why so many men are afraid of being branded as gay. You'd think in this day and age, that fear would be less compelling. Well, anyway, they are what they are; who am I to try to understand? So, do we start buying and ordering clothes for Jason then?"

"Yes, definitely. I've thought this through now. He likes tight women's underwear, stuff that's really constrictive and restrictive; I'm thinking some severe corsets, lots of bras and girdles, stockings and garters, high heels, wigs, silicone breast inserts (maybe the self-adhering type) , the works. Which reminds me, did the bondage corset arrive yet?"

Suzie said, "Yeah, yesterday."

"What? Why didn't you tell me? He could have been in it for the past 18 hours!" Victoria got up and poured herself another coffee and then said, "Let's go and rescue him from his present predicament and put him in another, shall we? First we'll have him shower, shave and do an enema, then after that we'll feed him and introduce him to his corset."

As they walked to the bedroom to free Jason from his bondage, Suzie asked, "So, what are your plans for him for the rest of the day?"

Victoria pondered a moment as she walked and said, "Well, nothing much really except some bondage and humiliation, whatever comes to mind. I'm just going to keep him comfortably or uncomfortably in bondage. We can use him for some limited things, but not many. Why do you ask?"

They were just entering the bedroom and Suzie said, "Isn't it about time we trained him for oral sex?"

Victoria smiled. Suzie always wanted oral sex. "Maybe," she said, "But it's more important to just keep him weak and immobilized. Make him want it."

Jason was almost unconscious and deep in "sub-space". His muscles were out of control and cramping madly, sometimes twitching involuntarily, while he whimpered in absolute helplessness. He felt someone sit him up while his arm-binder was removed as well as the ankle cuffs. His arms flopped to his side like rag doll arms, unable to feel or be used for anything. He felt tingling sensations as the partial blood circulation forced by the bondage was replaced with the full circulation of freedom. They began to hurt and he continued whimpering through his gag.

After an agonizing period of time, all his bondage was removed, including the two latex hoods and the leather posture collar. With difficulty and through Suzie's support, he stood, staring blankly around the room, his chin down and mouth open. His breath smelled and his eyes were glassy when he asked, "Can I have some water please?"

They allowed him to drink for a few moments and then told him to lie down on the bed while they massaged his limbs back to life. He simply groaned and took it all in. When he was finally able to move his arms with some limited control, they led him to the bathroom where he was given a full enema followed by a shower and the removal of the external catheter. Then his anal plug was reinserted, but instead of putting him into the chastity device, a new external catheter was placed on his penis. A rubber hose fell from it grotesquely and swung from side to side like an elephant's trunk when he moved. He was unable to offer any resistance, and even if he could physically, he knew intellectually that resisting was not wise. His mind had gone as weak as his body, like the boxing adage: punish the body, the head will die.

He shaved and drifted in and out of daydreams while Victoria readied a severe looking leather garment beside him on the bathroom countertop. He thought of food. He thought of Jodi. Then he wondered why he had thought of Jodi. Why had he dumped her? She was so sweet, adventurous and intelligent, and very beautiful. He remembered jumping off the cliffs into the river with her, and playing golf, even mini-golf. Victoria was right; Jodi had loved him, and he realized now that he had loved her. And that had scared him. He understood that now. It had been necessary to leave her before he could get hopelessly entwined with her, before she could find out about him, about his...

Victoria interrupted his thoughts and said, "Put your hands up in the air and touch the top of the door frame please."

She noted that he obeyed without question but he needed help to stretch his arms up and high over his head, as his muscles had not fully recovered. He grunted in the pain of stretched muscles as the leather corset was wrapped around his body, cold at first but warming up quickly as the clasps were done up the front. Even before tightening, it was snug, and it was very heavily boned from just below his armpits to just above his knees. Instead of laces it had at least a dozen roller buckles for tightening on each side below his armpits, but in front from just above his groin there was a lace up panel that could be undone for genital access when needed. This was mirrored in the back for anal access, if required for sexual purposes. One by one, starting at his waist, the roller buckles were pulled as tight as the two of them could manage, each one locked in place with a small luggage lock. Like a boa constrictor, for every breath exhaled there was an equal and opposite constriction of the corset so that his chest and breathing capacity became smaller and smaller.

sublocked
sublocked
697 Followers