The Club of Fools Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublocked
sublocked
701 Followers

"Is he okay?" someone asked. It was like coming to after anaesthetic from surgery, voices in the distance, clear but far away, eventually coming closer and accompanied by other sounds. Now music, now the rustle of clothing, everything crystal clear. He was breathing; he could hear it more than feel it.

"Jodi, you can't ever take it that far," Victoria said sternly.

Jodi had that dreamy look of a woman who had just come out of the orgasm window. "But I was cumming," she said.

"Doesn't matter. Don't EVER do that again. You want to go to jail for murder?"

Jason listened, unable to speak through the gag, but he wanted to say, "It's okay. It's really okay. That was the most savagely erotic feeling I have ever had. Please do it again. Please. No other feeling in his life had ever compared to that. If that was death, he was not afraid.

"Is that urine? Doesn't smell like it," Suzie said.

"I think so," Victoria said as she examined the end of his catheter tube, "But there's not much of it, and the way he reacted, I suspect it's cum as well. It's almost like it's some sort of mixed discharge, like I've heard of in some death situations. This was close, way too close."

Now Jodi came back to earth. "You mean while I was having that spectacular orgasm, he was dying?" she asked, stunned.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I mean," Victoria said, "Only he came too, and he'll never be the same again. From what I understand it's pretty hard to top that end-of-life orgasm he probably just experienced. Look Jodi, breath play is something I have lots of experience with. It's so very dangerous; you have to know your subject, and you have to be able to read the signs and react quickly. Don't EVER do that again, especially after you've had some wine. Promise?"

"Jesus! Yeah, I promise. That was stupid and I sort of got caught up with things I guess. Should we take all his restraints off?"

"I said it was dangerous and you shouldn't have done that. I didn't say we shouldn't leave him like this," she said with a laugh, "He's got lots more penance to serve."

Jodi sat on the carpet beside Jason and was silent for a few moments. "Vickie, Suzie, uh, I want to fuck him. I...God...I want him so bad...are you okay with that? I want him inside me. I mean would you mind? I mean alone, just with him?"

"Really?" Victoria asked, "After what he did to you? You want to let him fuck you?"

"That's not what I said. I said I wanted to fuck HIM. There's a big difference."

Suzie and Victoria looked at each other and nodded, leaving the room hand in hand, as they had each other. Jodi watched them leave and then turned her attention to Jason who lay there as mobile as a log. Gradually, and with increasing speed, she untied the laces which restricted access to his penis. Despite the recent shocks, it sprung out of hiding, erect and ready, but with the catheter still attached. He moaned and whimpered as she gently removed the catheter and stroked his penis. She turned the lights out and relied on moonlight to guide her.

Jason stared up at Jodi in adoring submissiveness, unable to physically respond to her touch, except through his erection. His hands and arms restrained underneath him in the arm-binder longed to touch her, to feel that porcelain skin, the hotness of it, glistening with moonlight sweat. He longed to tell her that he loved her, but it was too late for that. That ship had sailed and she was only using him as a sexual prop now; he realized that. He wanted to be inside her; he wanted to be with her; he wanted, he just wanted her, or maybe he needed her. Like a thunderbolt he realized that was it. Now that she knew, he needed her. Would she want him? He closed his eyes and told himself it didn't matter; he was hers to use as she saw fit. It was what he deserved and if that was all he could salvage from this mess, then that would have to do.

Jodi rose up over him and guided his penis into her, just the tip at first, and she savored that initial contact before descending upon him, plunging his penis in until she cried out. He also groaned through his breathing tube until she put her finger over the end to control his breathing. This time she was careful to allow him to breathe regularly, at least once on every second up thrust, with just enough control to make him understand her power over him. He understood and geared his breathing to what was allowed. Now as she rode him slowly she leaned over his face and said, "Don't cum. I'll tell you when you can cum. If you cum before I tell you to, then this bondage will seem light compared to what you'll get tomorrow. Do you understand Jason?"

Jason was near orgasm when those instructions were issued and he immediately grunted "uh-huh" which could be heard through the breathing tube very clearly. Then he tried to think of chocolate cake or fishing or business while she used him up. She rode him slowly, then quickly and roughly, then gently with half cycles, while she gasped and moaned until finally she climaxed in a rain of screams and shudders. As her trembling subsided she leaned over his face and whispered, "Now, Jason, you can cum now."

Then she put her finger over his breathing tube and rode him fiercely until she felt his violent spurts inside her. She came again and when she took her finger off his tube, she heard his whimpers and triumphed in it. She looked down at him and smiled in the moonlight, knowing their relationship had moved to a new level, a very different one from when he had dumped her.

This changed everything.

sublocked
sublocked
701 Followers