The Club Pt. 01

Story Info
A story of feminisation with consent.
3.7k words
4.29
99.5k
39

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE

My name is David. I am 54 years old. I am divorced....twice. I have very little to do with my family or ex wives or indeed children of which I have two. I have a nothing job as a furniture salesman. I am not a little bored with the whole thing.

I am quite thick set and average height but I am blessed with fairly good looks.

I have my own flat which is a bit poky and above the furniture shop I work in.

About the only excitement in my life is my solo sex life. I have been a lifetime fetishist. It started with wet clothes in the bath and progressed to wet female clothes in the shower and within the past ten years to rubber clothing of male and female style and self bondage.

I like a drink and regularly go to the pub and sit there chatting to all and sundry but not actually telling them anything. I think I may have become a bit of a loner and most of the time, I am actually OK about that. Sometimes, when I am a bit bored, I will dress up in female rubber clothing. I have a full outfit of inflatable bra, crutchless knickers, suspender belt, stockings, mid calf rubber bell skirt and a rubber blouse which stretches over my boobs. I put on make-up and a wig with high heel stilettos, drink wine, watch internet porn and jack off. Sometimes when I am feeling really daring and it is Winter, I will shave all my body hair off or use Nair. I have gone for weeks like that but then lose my bottle and let it all grow back.

It seems sad but in fact is pretty much OK for me. Sometimes I ache to share it all with an understanding ear and I have dressed up with other TVs but I despair of the female gender and I am wary of everybody's agenda. It is easier not to bother and go solo and fantasise.

One night, I went to the pub. I think it was a Saturday and the pub was busy but none of the regulars were there that I saw. The barman was new as well so I bought a drink and sat at a table. I asked the two ladies already sitting there if that was OK and they agreed it was. I glanced at these two women as one does in this sort of situation and registered that although smartly dressed, neither was particularly striking and they were conversing quietly. I could not hear what they were saying so concentrated on sipping my drink and scanning the pub for faces I knew. I saw none.

Little did I know it but my life was about to change forever.

THE APPROACH

"Excuse me, don't I know you?"

The female voice jolted me from my reverie. As usual I was lost in my own thoughts.

One of the females on the table was talking to me and both were looking at me.

"I beg your pardon?" I said.

"I'm sorry but I thought I knew you from somewhere. Wait, don't you work in a furniture shop?"

I looked more closely at these two women. As I have said, smart but unremarkable. Neither was a beauty but then not ugly either and both were wearing smart and probably expensive clothes that hid their figures. Of course with them seated, I could not tell if trousers or skirts but they were wearing blouses and cardigans on top with small jewellery items, carefully applied make up but I did notice that both were wearing a shade of lipstick that was quite a scarlet colour. It was the only jarring note in the ensemble.

"Well yes, I do" I replied "have you purchased from there?"

I can't remember the reply. I had lost interest already. I sipped my drink.

"Is your name David?" My ears pricked up and I looked more closely at the two women, both of whom were looking at me intently. "Well yes, it is" I wondered how they knew my name. Perhaps I had used it in the shop and they had remembered it.

"Forgive me but I thought I recognised you, anyway my name is Glenis and this is Lisa" She indicated her companion who smiled at me briefly. Then Glenis looked at me, smiled warmly and proffered a hand. I shook it and then shook Lisa's equally.

"I have to say, David that you look a little bored. Do you come here often?" With that she rocked back in her chair and laughed. Lisa smiled but said nothing and was still looking at me. I must admit I found her gaze quite stimulating and I fleetingly wondered whether she would give me make up tips.

" I am so sorry" said Glenis "look, can I buy you a drink or something?"

It had been a long time since I had had such an offer. Normally, my alarm bells would ring and I would decline but looking at these two women for perhaps the first time, I felt the stirring of interest and, I have to admit, I found Lisa's gaze and her immaculate make up and, in particular that red lipstick that they both wore, quite fascinating.

So I threw caution to the winds and said " Yes, thank you. Vodka and tonic please."

So Glenis rose, purse in hand and I was treated to the rustle of expensive skirt on petticoat and nylons. Lisa's gaze never left me although her face seemed to have softened somehow and I returned her look with warmth.

I was intrigued. Nevertheless, I was still enough of a salesman to go with the flow for now, to see where it led. I could see this encounter being the fuel of my fantasies for some time to come.

Glenis returned with my drink in a fresh glass and I drained my old one.

To this day, I cannot recall what we talked about. I recollect feeling warm and relaxed. At some stage, I think that Glenis suggested that we adjourn to a different venue and I am fairly sure that we left the pub OK and climbed into a car that was being driven by someone else. A taxi? Anyway I recall feeling a scratch on my leg and the rest is completely lost.

Only later, much later did I realise that the drink was spiked and that I had been injected and was unconscious for many hours.

So began my change of life.

Chapter 1 The Induction

I awoke slowly. I was warm and relaxed. My eyes opened and focussed on a strange ceiling. It was obvious that I was in a strange room lying on a strange bed. I felt relaxed although my skin felt ...different somehow. My mouth felt dry and I was aware that I was spreadeagled and that the sheets were cool where they were not in contact with my body. I pulled my arms down to feel my skin. I heard the clink of chain before the restriction. My hands would not move more than an inch.

I tried my legs. Same there. Clink of chain and no further than an inch of movement in any direction. I tried to crane up my head but I was unable to see my bonds but was aware of cuffs on both wrists and ankles. Soft but unyielding.

I tried looking down. My legs and waist were covered but I felt the unmistakeable feel of lace on my chin. I wriggled my torso and felt the feel of soft silk or satin against my still tingling skin and the slight but soft roughness of lace on my thighs.

By a process of elimination and from previous experience of wearing such clothing, I guessed that I was wearing a camisole top and french knickers. Certainly my slightly engorged but not fully erect cock was stretching the fabric. I was not particularly worried at this stage but wondered where I was and when I would be released.

I scanned the room as best I could. There was a small window but I could only see sky through it. Furniture was nondescript and the wardrobe small. I grew tired of craning and decided to shout once to attract attention. I was certainly thirsty.

I suppose I must have shouted a few times and then listened intently but there was no sound,

I explored my senses. Bound as I was I could only raise my head a few inches. I could feel the bedclothes up to my chest and by rotating my hips, I could feel the satin on my bum and the elastic round my waist and the scratch of lace. If I strained my head onto my chest I could feel the lace under my chin and I noticed that the sheets were also shiny but the pillowslip wasn't. If it hadn't been for the bondage and the not knowing where I was, I swear that I would have been in ecstasy. I could feel my cock was semi engorged.

After a time, I still am not sure how long, I heard the door open. I craned my head and saw a figure come in. I was amazed! This androgynous figure came into view and I followed it as best I could from my spread-eagled position lying down, drinking in the sight that I could see.

It was wearing a skintight catsuit that I think was Spandex and a loose short sleeved rubber dress, towering heels that I could not see properly but knew from the teetering gait that it must be wearing at least 4" heels, and a hood over a dolly face mask. There wasn't an inch of skin visible and the dress hid both bust and genital region in loose shiny folds. Even I, with all that Internet porn experience, was completely unable to tell whether it was a man or a woman.

It bent over me squeaking and rustling gently and examined my bonds. Finding them good, it left the room and shortly returned carrying a tray. Setting it down on the dresser, it approached my bed , bent down and went under the bed. I heard the clink of chains and saw a bundle in its hand which were laid on the bed. It picked a length and this was fastened between my wrists and I felt the release of my wrists from over my head. It quickly moved to the bottom of the bed as my arms and wrists were persuaded, stiffly to move to my brain's command. It lifted the bedclothes and I felt my legs released as it fastened a second length of chain between my ankles. Then unexpectedly and before I had a chance to resist it took my arms downward and I felt and heard the click of a third chain between my wrist chain and my leg chain. It then indicated the tray and started to leave. Only then did I find my tongue.

"Oi, don't go. Where on earth am I? Why am I here.....?

It raised a finger to its lips and I saw the eyes look at me through the mask. I noticed that the holes for nose and mouth were small. At least there was a human being in there. Without a sound apart from the rustle of rubber, it left and closed the door. I heard the snick of a lock.

I was ravenous enough to want to eat the contents of the tray. I didn't feel up to just lifting my back off the bed and I thought that rolling onto my side would be counter productive in that raising my hands pulled my legs together. Basically, my hands were trapped at crotch level even to move my legs a few inches.

Keeping flat, I used my elbows to swivel my hips and legs sideways. The satin sheets really helped here and I felt my satin clad body feel the coolness of the sheet's edge. My legs emerged sideways from under the sheet and I continued to swivel my bum. My legs were now dangling over the edge of the satin clad mattress and I used my shackled hands to sort of grip the edge of the matress as I manoeuvred myself upright from the torso. I felt a muscle go in my back.

Anyway, I was upright and sitting on the bed. I got up. The only way I could walk was bent over like an old man. I shuffled over to the tray and spotted a chair at the dressing table. I managed to drag it out and sat down. Seated, my hands would just reach the dressing table top but only if I put my feet together tightly. By half rising without straightening, I managed to slide the tray towards me. On the tray was a buttered croissant and orange juice and an apple.

I had to lift my legs or lower my head to get my hands to reach my mouth and eat and drink. I was too hungry and thirsty to care. I spilt some of my orange juice and felt it run down the front of my camisole. It felt different. Strange. I looked down and realised that I was hairless on my chest. Not only that but my arms were also bare. No wonder I felt a bit chilly and the underwear slid around me.

I had been shaved from my ears down to my toes. I looked at my feet and saw that my toenails had been varnished in a deep crimson colour. Now it is fair to say that I had once shaved my legs and chest just to see what it looked and felt like but this was total. I even knew that my arse had been shaved. I was also seeing the colour of the knickers I was wearing. A very pretty light grey, almost metallic in sheen and colour and the lace was a delicate cream colour and quite lavish. The material was thin and the knickers were slashed on both legs to the waist band and trimmed with lace either side of the slit. I could feel that the camisole was quite tight. It all looked and felt very expensive indeed. It also felt delicious and reminded me of the occasions when I had put on this sort of underwear under my normal male clothes and gone out or gone to work. I must say that it felt even more heavenly on bare skin and I took the trouble to stroke the fabric over my stiffening cock with my manacled hands. This was almost as good as my very best TV self bondage sessions.

I was not really cold but my hairless state made my skin sensitive and I felt waves of goosebumps wash over me. There was little point in trying to explore the room at all but the drawer of the dressing table was empty. I felt much better now I had eaten and drunk and was considering going back to the bed when the door opened again.

My cat-suited maid appeared and picked up my tray. She was gone in a trice and the door opened to let her through and another two ladies entered the room as she disappeared from view.

I recognised them both straight away as the ladies who had abducted me. Glenis and Lisa.

Now at this stage dear reader, you will be waiting for the onset of macho rage and ranting and the attempts to escape but to tell you the truth my whole body and mind felt delicious. I had no idea what these women wanted from me or why but the loss of liberty, the androgynous maid and my clothing and bondage was doing wonders for my libido. Basically, I had reached a stage of my life in which I really had nothing to lose. As I wrote that, I wondered whether these two women knew that and that is why they abducted me. For sure, no-one would look for me and there was no real person who would wonder where or what had happened to me. Although I was bound and dressed in slinky women's underwear, I actually felt free for the first time in a very long time. So, no histrionics from me. I looked levelly at the women and when they saw that I was not angry, they relaxed a little. I could see it in their faces. I wriggled a little to the swish of my clothes and the jingle of chains. I was on the verge of ecstasy. This was a long felt dream come true.

I need to identify these women. Glenis was the prettier of the two. Neither was any spring chicken but one could see and sense the bulges that age puts on a woman with Glenis. The upholstery that only girdles and other support can hide. Lisa was the slimmer of the two and lacked the boobs of Glenis. Their clothing was, once again, non descript but I did notice that Lisa wore a shorter skirt than Glenis. I also noted that the red lipstick was still there. Both women, same bright red. Very noticeable and slightly incongruous on them at least. I wondered idly whether they were lesbians.

Glenis was a dark brunette with red highlights. A large hair style, lots of it and down in a riot of shiny curls down to her shoulders. Stylish and well dressed if a little plump. Pastel green blouse and a more than knee length pencil skirt over black shoes with modest 2" heels. Lisa was grey haired with a lot less styling and much shorter hair. She was wearing a dark blue dress which flared from the hips and was well above her knee. Her legs though, encased in hose as they were were actually quite smart but a tad slender. I will swear that Lisa's dress was shadowing the tops of her legs but because I was sat down with my eyes at her waist level I was almost sure that I glimpsed a stocking top. Shoes were a dark blue with slightly higher heels.

Lisa was the first to address me.

"You must be wondering where you are and why you are here but before I answer that, I have to tell you that you have been asl....unconscious for about two days."

I nodded. I idly wondered what the furniture store would do about me not turning up for work. Not very much probably.

She continued " We have cleared your flat and left a signed note that you have left for Thailand for a few months. Your clothes have been destroyed. At the moment what you have on is all you have in the world, clothes wise."

I nodded again. There was nothing in that flat that would be mourned and if these satin undergarments were all that was on offer and they continued to feed me and house me as well, I was not a loser on the deal. Far from it.

"We think" Lisa was talking again " that your employer will not miss you. His son was keen to come into the business and we have reason to believe that they were looking for reasons to get rid of you. Your sudden departure will not trouble them and they have stopped paying you as of today."

Again, no particular surprises there.

" You have little need of money here" Glenis started talking " We will take care of you for a period of time which could be several years." Both women nodded as if to each other but still really looking at me.

" So where am I and why have you gone to this trouble?" It needed asking. Even though I was enjoying the moment, it was now a bit more serious than a few days wonder being force feminised.

" You are in a private club. It is called the FemsRace Society and this house which is very large, is our headquarters and club room, if you will" Glenis again.

Then Lisa piped up. " The purpose of us bringing you here is to ......re-educate you in the ways of women and to put you in touch with your feminine side which we believe...or rather our informants believe is within you. This is not a transvestite training college or a private sex club, far from it but we do take in selected males for....re-educating in order for our members to have a counterpart to what is in essence, a full feminine environment"

Glenis, who I could sense was by far the more businesslike of the two then said " We need to start the process by making you much fitter."

She was right of course. I was a bit paunchy and my skin was very dry and a bit flaky in places. I had let myself go somewhat. I could even see that my gut was what was making the camisole tight but in contrast, my man boobs were filling the bra section nicely.

Anyway, they then asked me whether I was going to kick up a fuss and did I want to leave. I asked what the reward would be for me and was told that by a process of fitness and being dressed as a woman convincingly and mixing with women in a female enclave, that I would then come to understand the ways of women and, although not entirely ever being a woman, would see their point of view and liaise better with them as a result.

Once again it was made clear that I had been selected by information received and a thorough investigation and they would not have brought me here unless I was likely to be a willing participant.

They even produced a contract for me to sign. It was on that document that I noticed that whilst undergoing 'training' and whilst helping to give the members 'services', I would be paid a small salary and this would be deposited in my bank if I stayed to the end of the course. If I left, I would get nothing, my clothes were already destroyed and I was homeless and jobless.

I signed. Wouldn't you?