The Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the tape ended, it was several minutes before the couples broke apart enough to notice each other. When they did, no one seemed to be bothered by the near nudity of their own or the others. Finally, Charles - his breath coming in short, rapid bursts, asked, "You said there were others?"

Liz, showing her own excitement, said, "About three. Want another one?" This was met with a chorus of approval and she untangled herself from Rick and went back over to the shelves. As she passed in front of her, Janet noticed that Liz was now completely naked and glancing over at Rick, saw he was the same. Rather than being bothered, Janet found that she was even more turned on by this.

Liz quickly returned with another cassette and slipped it into the VCR. "This was on top," she said, and pushed play.

The title filled the screen: "Welcome to the Club."

The first scene opened showing three couples in a small, windowless room, perhaps in a basement. One of the couples was fully dressed, and was standing in front of the other two, almost as though they had been conducting a class. The other two couples were seated, facing them, and all wore only tight, skimpy bathing suits. They also had their hands tied behind their backs.

The woman in the front was speaking. "All right, Pledges. In a few minutes you will be done with your last regular pledge meeting and have only the initiation before you become full members of Beta Delta Sigma Mu."

"BDSM," Liz murmured out loud.

The woman on the screen continued. "Saturday starts spring break and your initiation will take the first three days. The Greeks usually have a 'Hell night." We have three full days. You will report here, wearing your standard pledge uniform" - She indicated their current Speedos and string bikinis. - "at seven o'clock Saturday morning and be taken to our dungeon. Don't expect to be back before late Tuesday or even Wednesday."

The man spoke. "Now all we have left is to take care of this week's demerits. I believe you've each earned twenty-five. OK, front and center."

The four pledges stood and awkwardly walked to the front of the room. There they moved slightly to the side and stood facing an eight foot pole, padded with a rolled blanket, running horizontally about two and a half or three feet off the floor.

"Assume the position," the dressed man said. At this each pledge spread his or her feet about two feet apart and bent forward over the padded bar until his or her head was lower than the bar, which pressed against his middle, leaving his ass high in the air. Both the man and woman picked up long, wood 'frat' paddles and moved beside two of the pledges. They then began to deliver a series of hard spanks to the thinly clad bottoms, the sharp cracks of wood against flesh clearly heard, even above the cries of the victims. The spanking was cross sex: the woman spanked the two male pledges while the man paddled the two women.

When the spanking was over, the reddened skin around the small suits was clearly visible and Janet decided that this probably had been a real spanking. The hands were then untied and the four pledges left as the scene faded to black.

The next scene faded open showing the four pledges, again dressed in the skimpy bathing suits, getting their hands once more tied and having blindfolds carefully applied. They were led over to a closed van and helped inside. As the van pulled out, followed by another car, the scene faded once more and dissolved into a shot of the van and car pulling up in front of an old, large, isolated house. The pledges, still tied and blindfolded, were helped out by the man and woman from the first scene and made to stand in a row.

"All right," the man began, "you are now ready to begin your formal initiation. First has anyone changed his or her mind? This will be your last chance to back out."

When no one answered, he went on. "OK, it's now ten on Saturday morning. Your initiation will last until six o'clock Tuesday afternoon. During this time you will be kept in some form of bondage and you will be completely naked. Plegemistress, will you help me with these pledges?"

The woman came over to join him and they began to undress the pledges of the opposite sex. This obviously didn't take much and soon the four were completely naked except for their blindfolds. Their hands were untied and padded leather cuffs were fitted to wrists and ankles. The wrist cuffs were then once again attached behind backs.

While undressing the pledges the two had let their hands roam a little, stroking breasts or cocks or asses. The two men were half hard and the women's nipples could clearly be seen standing out.

Now the man and woman led the four naked, bound pledges into the house and the scene faded into a shot of the six coming through a small door into another room. This appeared to be a large room, probably a basement rec room. Inside were seen a variety of bondage and punishment devices as well as two more dressed couples. "I see all our members are now present," the Pledgemaster said. "We will begin by teaching these pledges the taste of the whip."

The four pledges were led to the center of the room where each had his feet tied to rings in the floor, spreading his legs about two feet apart. Hands were then attached to the ends of two foot bars which were pulled up by chains hanging from the ceiling. When the pledges were each stretched taut, the six members gathered around them and began to tease and stimulate them sexually. With the blindfolds still in place, no pledge could anticipate touches or tell who was touching and soon all four were straining in the throws of sexual excitement.

After several minutes of this treatment the four members who had been waiting in the room each picked up a multitailed whip. The whips had lashes about a foot and a half long attached to twelve inch wood handles. The tails looked to be about an inch wide and appeared to be of soft leather or suede. They began to apply the lashes to the four bare asses, starting softly and increasing in intensity. While the soft leather didn't do any real damage, it was soon obvious that the strokes stung and began to cause the pledges to cry out. The tormentors began to widen their targets and the lashes began to fall on backs and thighs. Soon the pledges also began to receive strokes on their bare fronts: chests and breasts and even light strokes on the genitals.

The whipping went on for ten minutes or more and then the four put down their instruments and began to use their fingers and tongues on the pledges. Soon the two male pledges were having their cocks wildly sucked while the two male members were busy licking and sucking the women to repeated orgasms.

For the next hour and a half the tape showed the pledges undergoing a variety of "tortures" including more whippings and the application of a variety of paddles. They had clothes pins and other clamps attached to their nipples and weights were hung from these as well as from the men's balls and pussy clamps were put on the women. They were bound in a variety of positions, had hot candle wax dripped over their bodies and were used sexually in an incredible variety of ways. All action was heterosexual, but Janet saw some things she hadn't even imagined. The pledges were always bound in some way, usually blindfolded and always naked. Most of the time the regular members were also nude. Janet watched as the girls were fucked in all three holes, sometimes two at a time. She saw the women use strap-on dildos on the men while they were busy eating another woman. There was even one scene where the four were bound bent over a rail and given enemas.

Janet did seem to notice that the one common thing throughout was that everyone seemed to love everything that was happening. Janet was pretty sure the action was real and not faked, but the pledges seemed to even like receiving the whippings and other torments. And she was sure the sexual excitement and action were real. There was no question in her mind that the orgasms of the women were real and, in the case of the men, there could be no doubt in anyone's mind.

The film finally concluded with a scene in which the pledges were once more stretched from ceiling chains. Dildos were mounted on stands and pushed into the asses of the four victims. Clamps were applied to nipples and the four were whipped severely. Then each was taken down and, one at a time, was bound face up to a long table where each was fucked intensely by a member. Afterwards, the blindfolds were removed, the pledges untied, and the film ended with the words "Welcome to the club."

As the film had progressed the three couples watching had become more and more excited themselves and had begun engaging in more and more intimate activities. When the film finally ended, all six were completely naked and were either, as were Liz and Rick, actually fucking, or at least engaged in oral and manual sex.

After the tape was over it was a good forty minutes before anyone even thought to turn off the TV. By this time all three girls had been fucked a couple of times. Once or twice during this time, the thought had crossed Janet's mind that she was here, naked, with her boyfriend and four other naked people, all involved with sex and giving no thought to whether or not the others were watching them.

At last as some of the action began to slow down, the couples looked around and seemed to notice each other. Still, to her own surprise, Janet, as well as the others, didn't seem to be bothered by what had happened. The girls grinned at each other and the guys gave thumbs up signs. Liz broke the silence with, "And reporting to you live from the orgy is ..." This broke everyone up and as their laughter calmed down, they sat up and realized that they were totally unselfconscious with their nudity.

The fire had died down and James gave Barb a hard French kiss and then stood to put some more wood on it

Barb stood up and said, "I'm thirsty. Would anyone else like a coke?"

Several said they would and the three women started towards the kitchen to get them. As they moved across the room to the door a whistle sounded. The three women responded with extra wiggles which brought more whistles of appreciation.

When they returned with the drinks, everyone sat around the fire and talked, each couple on their own couch. After another hour, Janet yawned. This brought a similar response from Rick and Barb. Liz said, "You guys are welcome to stay here by the fire but I'm afraid only one of the couches opens out."

"Thanks," Barb replied, "but I think we'll sleep better upstairs."

"You were planning to sleep?" James asked in mock astonishment.

"Yes," Barb shot back. "Afterwards." This brought another round of laughter and the two couples started upstairs and Rick and Liz began to open the couch they were using.

Janet awoke at dawn to see the sky a lovely red. She sat up and looked out at the view. As she watched the sky color even more she felt Charles stir beside her. "What are you looking at?" he asked sleepily.

"The sky," she responded. "Just look at the color. It's beautiful, isn't it."

While she had been sitting there the sheet had fallen to her waist and Charles looked directly at her breasts. "Not nearly as lovely as what I'm looking at," he answered. Janet felt her nipples harden and soon both forgot about the dawn sky. Afterwards they fell back asleep and the next time Janet opened her eyes it was nearly ten.

She and Charles grabbed a quick shower and while she was drying off she began to wonder about what she should put on. After last night, would she be expected to stay naked all day? She wasn't sure she liked that idea. On the other hand she wasn't sure that it didn't sound like exactly what she did want. Finally she settled on getting dressed with the idea that if, when she got downstairs, no one else was dressed, she could shed her own clothes with less awkwardness than putting clothes on if she were naked and everyone else dressed.

This turned out to be the correct choice for, when she got downstairs, Rick and Liz were dressed in shorts and tee shirts and James and Barb were just starting down dressed in a similar fashion.

Everyone gathered to look out the wide expanse of windows at the view over the lake. The sun had disappeared and gray clouds were moving across the sky. "Looks like we're going to get some rain," Charles remarked.

"Yeah, I'll bet we have a storm before noon," Rick agreed. "We'd better not plan on anything too far from the cabin today."

"Well, if it does storm," James said, "we can always build a fire and watch the other two tapes Liz found." He turned and leered at her.

Liz leered right back at him and quickly said, "That sounds good to me." Turning towards the other two girls, she said, "Now you see why I said I like those tapes."

"Definitely," Barb said.

At almost the same time Janet said, "I sure do. We'll have to be sure and watch some more of them."

Rick said, "Well, why don't you two guys help me carry in some more wood while the girls try to find us some brunch. I'm hungry."

The others agreed and Liz said, "Yes, I'm starved."

"Must have been the exercise last night," Charles quipped.Liz grinned at him and wiggled her hips in his direction.

As the guys started towards the door, James remarked, "We're burning a lot of Joe's wood. You don't think he'll mind, do you?"

Rick said, "Well, I haven't told you guys yet, but I volunteered the three of us to come up here with him one weekend and cut wood and clear brush and so on."

"A great deal at half the price," James said.

Charles agreed and said, "Maybe he'll even let us borrow it again some time."

The men brought in two loads of wood and stacked it near the side of the hearth. When they had finished, the smell of frying bacon and sausage was filling the room. They helped the girls bring in dishes and soon the women were carrying in large plates of eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast.

As they sat down Rick remarked, "Well, I can see there are no priests or rabbis here."

People looked puzzled and Janet said, "I can maybe understand about the rabbis, but what do you mean about the priests?"

Liz said, "He's setting you up for one of his bad jokes, but I don't know what."

Rick began, "Seems there was this priest and rabbi who happened to sit next to each other on an airplane. They began to talk and were soon comparing the finer points of their religions. Finally after a couple of hours of talk the priest said, 'I'd like to ask you a personal question. If you don't want to answer, please just say so and we'll forget all about it. But I was wondering. Has there been anytime when you have succumbed to temptation and eaten pork?'"

"The rabbi was silent for several seconds and then slowly answered, 'Yes. Once when I was young I decided I wanted to know what the forbidden meat tasted like. But since then I have been true to the law.'" Than after a couple of minutes of silence, the rabbi said, 'Now I would like to ask you a personal question. Did you ever give in to desire and break your vow of chastity?'"

"The priest sat for a minute looking off into the distance. Then he turned and looked directly at the rabbi. 'Yes, I'll admit that once in my youth I gave in to temptation and tried the pleasures of the flesh with a young woman I met on a trip. But since then I have been true to my vows.'"

"The rabbi turned and looked directly back at the priest. He smiled and said, 'Beats the hell out of ham, doesn't it?'"

The group exploded with groans and laughter. Through tears of hilarity Janet said, "That was terrible. Funny, but terrible."

When they finished the food, they cleared the dishes and returned to the table with mugs of tea and continued talking. There had been some distant sounds of thunder and the sky had gotten darker. Suddenly there was a brilliant flash of lightening followed seconds later with a loud crash of thunder. Then the rain began as a few hard drops but quickly turned into a driving torrent accompanied by an impressive display of lightening and thunder.

"Thunderstorms are some of the sexiest weather in existence," Liz murmured. The other two girls quickly agreed.

The storm continued, rain pounding the lake into a dimpled froth. Rick suddenly stood and said, "Well, I guess it's time to light the fire." He moved to the hearth and proceeded to get a fire going while the others moved to the couches.

"Still want the other tapes?" Liz asked as she started to the shelf where she had found them. Everyone agreed and she returned with two cassettes. She slipped one into the VCR and when everyone was seated she pressed play.

This tape seemed to have a very weak plot about some people meeting on a train to a Canadian resort. The plot was definitely thin, the acting not a lot better. But the characters were attractive and the action definitely explicit. They watched as a number of scenes unfolded with a lot of oral sex as well as "normal" fucking. They was one anal scene where two women were bent side by side over the back of a couch and taken in the rear by two men. And there was one long scene of girl-girl action, or more exactly, girl-girl-girl action.

Everyone had been necking and petting, but they were mostly still dressed. When the tape finished everyone stopped for bathroom breaks. Then, with the rain still going strong, Charles asked, "What about the last one?"

Liz held up the box. "I'm not sure what this one is. It was with the other three but it doesn't seem to be a commercial tape. The label just says 'JR-SG." Maybe it's a copy of a commercial adult tape. Want to see it?"

"Sure." "Go ahead." "Why not?"

She started the tape and went back to snuggle with Rick. As his hand found its way under her tee shirt, the tape opened with a shot of a nude girl tied on her back, spread eagled, to the top of a table. A man was approaching her."

"Hey, that's this cabin," Rick cried. "And that's Joe. I think I've even seen him with that girl, Susan something or the other.

They stared at the screen as Joe approached her feet and then leaned forward to begin licking up the insides of her legs. The woman was obviously getting very turned on and responding to his attentions and soon his face was buried between her legs.

"Are you sure we should be watching this?" Barb asked. "I mean commercial tapes are one thing, but maybe Joe wouldn't like us watching this one."

Rick answered her, but spoke to everyone. "No, I don't expect Joe would mind. He told me to look for tapes if we wanted. I didn't know he meant this type at the time, but he's just the kind of guy who would want us to watch him show off. I doubt very much he would mind."

The tape was obviously a home video, mostly shot from a tripod. The lighting wasn't professional, but was usually good enough to clearly see the action. And there was a variety of action, most of it involving bondage and discipline. After the first scene where Joe ate Susan - if that was her name - to three orgasms before climbing on the table and fucking her, there were a number of others. There was no continuity and no way to tell if the scenes were all from one weekend or spread over many weeks. But there was definitely variety.

The six watched as Joe used a leather paddle, a strap, and a riding crop on a naked and bound Susan. They saw her, still bound with red lines criss crossing her ass, being taken anally. A number of the shots were outdoors during the summer. Susan was bound to trees and whipped as well as teased with dildos, fingers, and tongue. They saw her tied face down along a fallen log while Joe used a switch on her ass and then had her eat him before moving around behind her to take her in the rear. But all of the action wasn't with Susan as the victim. Janet and the others watched enthralled as Joe was stretched spread eagled between two trees and whipped with a riding crop and a multi-tailed cat. They saw him tied on his back along the same fallen tree while Susan had him eat her repeatedly and then rode him to a screaming climax.