The Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive into town was uneventful and Gina and I planned to visit some shops together and browse for ages.

The town was busy and I suddenly felt nervous. I needn't have. By the time Gina and I were arm in arm wandering into the third clothes shop and I had braved both the changing rooms and the ladies on separate occasions it was becoming obvious that, apart from many admiring glances from both sexes, I was attracting no attention to my maleness.

When we finally got back to the car having spent a fortune and laden down with bags, we were all on a high and really glad we had come.

We enjoyed a ready meal in my kitchen that we had bought. As we were clearing away, I became aware that Gina and I were alone.

"Where's Peter?" I asked. "Oh, he has retired for the night, said he was tired and asked me to kiss you goodnight." There was no time to be annoyed. Gina took my arm and spun me around to face her. I felt her stand on tiptoe and her lips touched mine. She didn't pull back. I opened my lips slightly and leant forward so that she could feel my lipstick touch hers. I felt her arms go round my waist and mine went round her shoulders as I caressed her blouse and felt her bra strap under my fingers and palm. I pulled her gently and our hot lips met and we kissed deeply. I felt her tongue meet mine just behind my teeth. My hands roamed across her clothing and I lifted her skirt to touch her stocking tops and suspenders and she instantly did the same.

We literally groped each other as we disengaged and started for the bedroom with Gina leading. Once there I unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her skirt and took both garments off quicker than you can read this. Gina unzipped my skirt and bent down and pulled it down round my ankles and I stepped out of it. She was already pulling at my gaffe and I felt my cock spring free. Gina took my cock in her hands and licked the tip. She stood up and removed her knickers as she fell on to the bed, rolled onto her back and opened her legs.

"I thought you were a TS" I whispered. "I lied" she whispered back " I didn't want you thinking......" ;her voice petered out.

I manoeuvred myself between her legs and lowered myself onto her. My cock found her sopping wet slit and slid into her slowly all the way until my balls touched her skin. Gina gasped and I felt her vagina wall muscles contracting and easing involuntarily. I saw pure lust in her eyes as I started to ease in and out of her very slowly. Both of us are dressed in bra suspender belt and stockings and we haven't even taken off our shoes. My blouse hangs open and I feel my tits against hers as I pump her.

At some stage, Gina starts to orgasm, her arms and legs go limp and she starts a gutteral moaning, husky when I am deep in her and thinner, more scream than moan until I penetrate her fully again and she grunts as I knock her cervix. It was like impaling a butterfly. I can see a sheen of sweat building on her cleavage and her hair is damp and dishevelled. I continue to pump her slowly until I feel my own orgasm begin to build. I put my hands under her arse, feeling the taut suspenders in my palms. I lift her body as I ram home my last stroke and with a roar mingling with Gina's thin scream I cum deep inside her and feel her juices coat us both.

I don't know how long it lasted but it seemed to go on forever for us both. Her vaginal muscles twitching and a panting cry as each wave hit her, my own cock spurting gobbets of cum into her.

My cock shrivels and I feel it slip out of her as I take my weight on trembling arms and look down on Gina. She is completely wrecked. After some seconds, I cannot take my weight on my arms anymore so roll over her outstretched leg and collapse on the bed beside her. I cannot remember having better sex.

We must have fallen asleep as we awoke suddenly. I was sticky and sweaty and absolutely fine about that. I looked at Gina and just knew that she was just as satisfied, sticky and dishevelled. She grinned up at me. "You are the first man that I have woken up with, sticky, damp, wrecked and still partly dressed that I have wanted to be like that. I have always found sex to be too messy, really." I looked at her indulgently and saw the light in her eyes as she looked back at me. I bent to kiss her and felt my cock stir against her. She felt it too and smiled at me. We both knew that we wanted to do it again but probably shouldn't, not so soon after such a perfect session.

" I am completely fucked" she said " I can feel your semen still dribbling out."

Without a word, I let her get up and we both went to the bathroom and had a shower. I looked at her body as she came out and I offered her a towel. She blushed slightly and seemed coy but pleased with herself. I shed the remnants of my fem persona and stepped into the still running shower.

The water running down me cleansed me and I used all my feminine soaps and lotions to cleanse and moisturise myself. I shut off the shower and heard Gina drying her hair with my hairdryer. I actually willed her to stay the night.

She did.

Clean and with nightdresses on we slept soundly in each others arms.

In the morning, I awoke to find Gina alongside me. I lay there being thoughtful. I had crossed so many bridges in the past week or two. My feminisation had made me think far more about how other people saw me and how I would interact with them rather than using and abusing them for my own selfish needs. This liaison with Gina, sweet as it was, still left questions unanswered. I was still a man and sex with Gina had proved that I still functioned as one but was it my female side that Gina had fallen for and slept with or was it the real me. What was the real me?

She stirred gently and I felt her slinky nightie slither across my leg.

Could I continue with the FemsRace feminisation programme or did I want to stop now and be with Gina? What about Peter? He might be neutered but this was obviously his business and where would I fit in, being just a feminised pony girl and sleeping with Gina? I could see that for the sake of all three of us and the unusual situation we were in, it would be best if this was just a one off. It was not that I didn't have feelings for Gina, obviously I did or last night would not have happened but I needed to resolve my feminine/masculine divide and proportions or I could only offer uncertainty to Gina, Peter and indeed myself.

" A penny for them!" Gina was awake! Her voice sounded clear so she had been awake some time.

" I was just wondering 'which way from here' Gina" I said. She rolled over and looked at me. Her hand stroked my shoulder and caressed my face. Her eyes were calm.

" We both know that you have a journey to make and, until you have made it, we can't do anything about ...us. There is much to consider......." Her voice trailed off into silence but she never stopped looking at me. " David, you know where I live. Go and sort your life out and then come and tell me what you would like to do. For the purposes of carrying on our lives, let us just say that this......was just a really pleasant one off, perhaps to be repeated but if not....well.......it was the best, OK?"

I nodded, a lump in my throat. Yes, the very best.

12