The Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night passed in alternating periods of sleep and sex. Occasionally someone would build up the fire. Once, Barb went out to the kitchen and returned with drinks for everyone. Couples or singles made trips to the bathroom a few times. Throughout it all everyone remained completely naked and completely unselfconscious. Sometime a couple of hours before dawn everyone fell asleep.

Janet awoke to the sounds of sex and looked over to see Liz sitting astride Rick, riding him hard. She was instantly aroused and began to play with Charles. He was soon awake and had her rolled onto her back as he pounded her from above. When they came, Janet became aware that Barb and James were also similarity engaged.

As everyone began to come down, Barb announced, "That was definitely a hot game." There were murmurs of agreement. She went on. "But now I definitely need a shower." She stood and James started to stand with her. She stopped him with, "Alone. If you come I'll never get back for breakfast."

Everyone laughed and as she started across the room, Liz said, "Well, Janet and I can come. We need showers, too, and we're just as ready for breakfast."

"Sure, I don't think either of you are going to rape me. And I probably won't rape either of you. The guys are definitely a different proposition."

Laughing, the three women headed for the big downstairs bath. Janet called over her shoulder, "You guys can use the upstairs baths."

Rick, James, and Charles did use the two upstairs baths and still were back downstairs before the girls had returned., but they could hear a lot of laughing and giggling coming from the direction of the bath.

The three men had put on shorts only with the idea that after breakfast and before they had to leave around noon, they'd get another chance to get the girls undressed again. They were completely surprised when the three women came back into the room still completely naked. The women's dress was met with whistles and applause. "We just decided we'd like to stay like this for the rest of the morning," Liz said. "Now how about you guys giving us something to look at, too."The men didn't need a second hint and within seconds all six were once more naked.

Everyone was, by now, quite used to being nude and no one seemed to be the least bit self conscious. The six young people ate breakfast and cleaned up as though the absence of clothes was perfectly normal. Occasionally someone would slide a hand over an ass and maybe give a squeeze, but no one took this as a directly sexual approach and it didn't seem to matter which man felt which woman or vise versa.

After breakfast all the towels they had been using were loaded into the washer and the three couples sat around talking, paired boy and girl. There was a lot of petting between partners and the overall effect was to keep everyone on a sexual edge. Sub-consciously or otherwise, everyone put off any real gratification and let the teasing serve to increase the tension and excitement. Finally, after a couple of hours of the constantly rising level of sexual excitement, Janet and Charles gave into their desires and began to concentrate only on each other. This seemed to set off the other two couples and within a few minutes all six were coupled and nearing climaxes.

As they once more came down from a sexual high, James noticed the time and said, "Much as I would like to stay like this for the rest of the week, we'd better start getting ready to head back. And, Rick, this has definitely been the best time we've had together. I'm not sure what it's going to mean for the future, but I want to thank you."

The others chimed in their agreement. Rick answered, "I want you to know I didn't exactly have this in mind when I borrowed the cabin, but I agree. I think all of us feel closer." There was general laughter. "All right, you know what I mean. We've shared a lot of things in the past and I think this has made us even closer friends. I know I feel that way. I don't know what this is going to mean, either. Maybe we'll have to take our clothes off whenever we get together?" Again laughter. "Well, I can hope. Anyway I hope everyone feels as good about this as I do. But if anyone's bothered by what's happened and doesn't want it to happen again, please let us know. I'm sure no one wants to make anyone else uncomfortable. But I, for one, wouldn't mind repeating it sometime."

Everyone agreed, suggesting maybe borrowing the cabin again or finding somewhere else where they could get together. Rick reminded the other two guys that they were supposed to come help Joe cut wood and so on in two weeks and then said, "Well, we'd better get going if we're going to get his keys back on time. If we want to borrow this again, we'd better not piss him off."

Everyone stood and helped arrange the furniture back where it was. As they started to head back to get dressed and pack things, Liz said, "Just a second. I want to thank you guys for a great trip." She went up to Rick and put her arms around his neck and gave him a long, hard, open mouth kiss. She then turned to James and repeated the process, pressing her nude body full length against his. Then she did the same for Charles. As she pulled away, the effect of the kisses on each of the men was obvious.

Janet and Barb had watched the action and when Liz took her arms from Charles' neck, Janet said, "I want to thank you, too," and gave Charles a similar "full-body kiss."

As she pulled back from Charles and turned towards Rick, Barb moved over to James and soon the two of them were once again pasted to the men. Janet then kissed James as Barb went to first Charles and then Rick. As they broke away at last, everyone was a little breathless. "You are definitely welcome," Rick finally got out, "but we really do need to get going. Besides, if we do any more of that, somebody's going to get raped and I'm not even sure who." Amid more breathless giggles and laughter, the three couples headed to their own areas to get dressed and pack.

12