The Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved over near where a pole, about six inches in diameter, ran from floor to ceiling. "You can use this to tie some one to either facing it like a whipping post or with his back to it for easy access to the front. Bill tied me here when he did my nipples."

Liz looked at her. "You mean he pierced them?" she asked.

Susan looked a little subdued. "I don't really go for the pierced look very much. I see too many women who come in the store with so much hardware sticking through their bodies, I'm surprised they can walk. It can also be pretty dangerous because piercing can get infected so easily. But I kept thinking about a small set of nipple rings and finally convinced myself they weren't any different than earrings. Well, I finally talked Bill into it. He is a doctor and I trusted him to do it right. We decided to make it part of our games and one night he tied me to the post, really tightly. He tied some tubing around my breasts to make them stick out, cleaned everything with alcohol, and then pushed the needles through. I actually came twice as he did it. Anyway, I wear a small set of plain gold rings and I find it can be awfully hot having them brush against your clothes. Besides I keep thinking that someday I'm going to do like that famous female attorney. You've probably heard the story about how right before summations she went up to her opposite number and whispered in his ear, 'You know, I'm not wearing any underwear.' Totally destroyed his concentration. I keep imagining the effect if I were to whisper, 'I'd bet you'd like to see my nipple rings.'"

The three joined her laughter and Liz said, "I'd bet that would have quite an effect. What are they like? Just plain studs or little hoops or what?"

"Would you like to see them?" Susan asked.

The three were silent for a second until Liz finally said, "If you wouldn't mind, yes."

"I don't mind," Susan replied. "Remember, I said I was somewhat of an exhibitionist." She unbuttoned her shirt and tossed it onto the table. The three girls stared at the three quarter inch plain gold rings running though each nipple. Susan reached down and flipped them a couple of times. The effect on her nipples was immediately obvious. "I did it and I'm not sorry. But I won't get anything else pierced and probably someday I'll take these out and let the holes fill in again. But not quite yet. But before you think about having it done, remember there are a lot of down sides. Also, be careful who does it. I'm lucky that I have my own doctor who could."

Susan left her shirt on the table, and, now wearing only the short skirt, continued to show off her playroom. After a while when they had explored most of the things, Janet noticed several items standing in a corner. "What are those?" she asked.

"Oh, I almost forgot about those. They are parts of the riding horse. Here, let me show you." She dragged over two heavy triangular stands with an adjustable upright. and placed them about six feet apart. She then brought over what looked like an ordinary 2x6 except that one edge was rounded and the whole thing was sanded satin smooth. She placed the board, rounded edge up, between the two stands. She adjusted the two until the board was almost waist height.

"This is our version of the wooden horse. The original wooden horse had a sharpened triangular edge and supposedly was used in Japan and in medieval Europe for real torture. A woman was made to straddle the horse at just the height that she could keep her sex off the sharp edge by standing on her toes. Then as she tired she slipped down onto the sharp edge. She, of course, forced herself back up, but tired more quickly until she couldn't hold herself up at all. We're certainly not interested in real torture, but we use it a lot the same way. We set it so that I have to stay on my toes or put my weight on the rounded edge and see how long I can last. Some times Bill tickles me or whips me or some such while I try to stay up. I never stay on it long enough to do any real damage."

"We also have a couple of other rails to use with it." She removed the 2x6 and put a piece of three inch PVC plastic pipe in its place. "This is large and smooth enough that it doesn't really do any damage, but can put a lot of pressure on your sex. We also have this one."

She removed the PVC and replaced it with a six inch diameter post covered with a layer of leather over thin padding. At one point along the post the leather was broken by some kind of attachment point. "We both use this," she said. "I like to take Bill and put a plug in his ass and then make him ride it. He straddles it and I tie his feet to the floor and his hands behind his back and then to the post. This makes him lean backwards slightly and puts his weight on the plug. Then I can use feathers or a cat and really make his sweat."

"He also makes me ride it a lot. We usually use this." She picked up a dildo, about nine inches long and fairly fat, with a number of small bumps along its length. This she attached to the post. "I slide it inside me and he ties my ankles to the floor or to some weights and then either ties my hands to a ceiling chain or behind my back to the post. He then whips me and I end up coming like crazy."

Liz was staring intensely at the device. She slowly said, "That ..looks...sexy...as..hell. What does it feel like?" The other two girls were also looking at it and becoming more aroused by the second.

"It is sexy as hell," Susan said. "The feeling is incredible." Then she looked at Liz for a few seconds and finally said, "Would you like to try it out?"

The three all fell silent and Liz froze like a deer in headlights but at the same time seemed to become even more turned on. For many seconds no one said anything or moved until finally Barb, in imitation of Liz that first day they had gone skinny dipping, said, "What's the matter, Liz? Afraid to show your tits?"

This broke the spell and everyone gave a nervous laugh. Liz said, "No, but I think I might be pretty embarrassed by other things."

Barb turned more serious, "Look, Liz, we saw you get fucked in the ass, remember? Tied down, no less. And in a couple of weeks we'll probably be playing something just as embarrassing with the guys. If Susan doesn't mind, Janet and I certainly don't. Go ahead and try it out."

"OK, I will," Liz said. She began to unfasten her shorts.

When she had removed the shorts and underpants, Susan said, "To get the real effect, you need to be naked."

Liz hesitated a second and then shrugged and took off her shirt, leaving the girl completely nude. Here," Susan said as she started to put wrist and ankle cuffs on Liz, "you'll need these." When she had them firmly in place she moved over a small stool and helped Liz to straddle the post and start the dildo on its way inside. As Liz impaled herself, Susan tied her ankle cuffs to rings in the floor and her wrist cuffs to a two foot wood bar which was attached to a ceiling chain, stretching her slightly. "Would you like the full effect?" Susan asked, holding up a pair nipple clamps and a short, thin dildo.

Liz bit her lip and nodded. Susan moved over beside her and rolled her nipples until they were hard. She then placed the clamps on her nipples. Next she moved behind Liz. Liz couldn't see what she was doing, but the other two watched fascinated as Susan dipped her finger into a jar of Vaseline and lubricated the dildo. She put more of the grease on her finger and, still out of Liz's sight, moved behind her. Liz's eyes suddenly flew wide open and she sucked in her breath in a large gasp as Susan slipped her slick finger inside the bound young woman's rear opening. For several seconds Susan moved her finger around and around and in and out, spreading the lubrication all around. She then pulled her hand away and replaced her finger with the dildo. She slowly pressed it forward into Liz's rear. The stretched girl seemed to shudder as the slim shaft was buried deeply inside her. Susan pushed it forward until all that remained outside was the wide, flared base. Finally she attached the lead weights to the nipple clamps with a pair of small springs so that the weights bounced in response to any movement.

"I think she's ready," Susan said to the other two women who both had allowed their own hands to move to the crotches of their shorts. With that Susan reached under the post and touched a switch. Liz suddenly strained against her bonds as the sound of a strong vibrator was heard. As Liz began to twist and squirm as best she could, Susan picked up a cat very much like the ones the girls had bought earlier. The sharp crack of leather against Liz's rear was accompanied by a sharp intake of breath. Susan began to rhythmically lash Liz's bare ass as she strained against her bonds and became more and more excited. The whipping was hard enough to leave immediate red lines, but not sufficient to break the skin or bruise. Still it was obvious it must hurt.

For the next several minutes Susan played the whip, increasing Liz's arousal. At one point she motioned to Janet and pointed to a side cabinet where there was a digital camera. Janet got the idea and took several pictures of her friend before she finally came in a loud, long, and very, very intense orgasm. Susan continued to play the whip across her ass, thighs, back, and even occasionally across her breasts as Liz shuddered through two more intense climaxes. Finally, as the bound woman began to slump forward and hang limply from her wrist cuffs, Susan laid down the cat and began to release Liz from her bonds. In half a minute she helped the exhausted girl off the horse and let her sit down on the chair to catch her breath.

As Liz began to recover, she said, "That was incredible! Hot is not the word for it. I don't think I've ever come that hard. Definitely not without a man."

"It is stimulating," Susan agreed. "And it's almost as hot on the other side - at least I think so when I'm whipping Bill."

Liz turned and looked at Barb and Janet. Barb was letting her hand slide over the outside of her crotch and Janet had her fingers inside her shorts. "I think you two need to try out some of this stuff, don't you agree, Susan?"

Susan smiled and replied, "I certainly wouldn't mind. They could try on the new cuffs and maybe I can show all of you a couple of things. What do you two say.?"

Barb and Janet had become still at Liz's suggestion. Finally Janet said, "All right. I'm so hot I'm ready to try almost anything." Barb didn't say anything, but nodded her head in agreement.

Liz stood and, still completely naked herself, turned towards her friends and said, "All right then. Strip."

The two hesitated for only a second and then began to remove their clothing. In just a few seconds all three were wearing only their birthday suits. Liz said, "I think you were pretty interested in the saw horse, weren't you, Barb? Come on over here."

Susan grinned at the way Liz had begun to take charge and helped her get a set of the new cuffs on Barb's wrists and ankles. The two then, with Janet watching closely, bound Barb over the side of the padded horse, her legs spread three feet apart and tied to the frame and her hands tied opposite them. This placed her ass uppermost and spread her clearly open. Her arousal was obvious from the flow of moisture between her legs.

Susan commented, "Remember you do have the safe words, girls. Use them if you need to." She then retrieved two more nipple clamps and another skinny dildo. She once more lubricated the dildo and her finger and inserted it in Barb's tight rear opening. Her finger twisted back and forth and in and out as she spread lube all around the tight hole. The flared dildo followed her finger and soon Barb was pushing her ass back to make it sink in as deeply as possible. Susan handed Liz one of the clamps and both knelt beside Barb. Susan began to rub Barb's right nipple between her fingers, making it stand out hard and stiff. After a second's hesitation, Liz began to do the same for the left nipple. When both were hard, the nipple clamps were snapped on, bringing a cry from Barb.

Susan picked up the cat she had used on Liz and another vibrator which she inserted into Barb's open slit and then turned on. She began to stripe the smooth ass of the bound woman with the cat as Barb began to strain and arch herself to present her bottom for each blow. Susan motioned Liz over and handed her the cat. Then with her hand over the top of Liz's she helped the girl to swing the whip, producing a sharp crack and a response from Barb. Liz had delivered a dozen or more blows when Susan brought Janet over and handed her one of the new whips they had bought. She guided Janet through the first several strokes and then stood back as the two alternated whipping their friend, now bound bent over, and naked before them. Soon Barb was coming in her own orgasm, almost as hard as Liz had. When she calmed down, the others released her and then everyone turned towards Janet. "Now, what about you, Jan?" Liz asked.

Janet looked embarrassed but at last said, "I think I'd like to try out the barstool, if that's OK."

"It certainly is," Susan said. "I think you'll find it can be pretty hot." She led the nude Janet over to the stool. Janet climbed onto the stool and let her legs move into the cutouts on each side of the seat. Liz and Susan each placed another pair of the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Susan then fastened her ankles to rings set in the plywood base of the stool and her wrists to either end of a thirty inch bar which she then attached to a ceiling chain. The Chain was pulled up until Janet only had a couple of inches to move her hands. By this time she was breathing hard and wasn't at all surprised when Liz and Barb began to roll her nipples and then to place nipple clamps on the stiff nubs. Weights were attached using springs and then Janet suddenly felt her rectum penetrated by Susan's lubed finger. When Susan began to press the anal dildo into her tight rear, Janet suddenly shook in a tiny orgasm which only left her more turned on.

Suddenly a larger dildo pushed against her vaginal lips as Susan inserted it through the hole in the stool. She worked the huge shaft inside the trembling girl and then inserted the pin through the stool and dildo, holding it in place. She stood and watched Janet struggle against her bonds for several seconds and then turned on the vibrator buried deeply inside the victim's sex. She then handed a cat to each of the other two and picked up one herself. For the next fifteen minutes Janet received a hard whipping. Barb and Liz used their new cats on Janet's rear while Susan, with her greater skill, plied her whip to other areas: legs, back, stomach, breasts. Before they finished, Janet had come four times and had red lines crossing most of her body.

After Janet was released, Susan turned towards them and said, "I feel I've been left out." She then unfastened her own skirt and stepped out of it and her soaked underpants. Susan moved over to the saw horse and spread her ankles wide and bent over and grabbed the opposite side, presenting her ass. "All right, you three, here's your chance to really try out your new toys."

The three then worked together to whip Susan severely until she had come several times.

When at last Susan was calmed and released, she said, "Thanks. Not as good as having Bill do it, but it definitely beats masturbation." The four laughed and Susan continued. "Take a closer look around and ask questions about anything you see."

They spent the next half hour wandering around and examining the variety of equipment. Susan was ready to explain what any of it was for and how it was used. Janet was examining the Bardex nozzles, inflating one and watching the ring grow, imagining it inside her rear. "I sort of wish we'd bought some of these," she said. "In the last few months I've discovered how incredibly sensitive my rear is. This looks like it would be awfully hot."

Susan went over to her. "They can be a lot of fun - for women or men. If you use one you have to remember even a small one is fairly large. And like with any anal play, you should never, never force something inside if it hurts. Always use plenty of lube and work it in and out slowly until the victim is ready to take it. With the Bardex you also have to be a little cautious in inflating it. No one can really tell how big it should be except the victim."

Janet said, "I've never tried enemas but just the idea of that thing inflating inside me is making me soaked."

"Would you like to try it out?" Susan asked. "If you aren't ready for an enema now, you could just see how it feels inside."

Janet hesitated a second. "I don't think I want to try an enema just now, but I guess I would like to see what it feels like inside."

"OK," Susan said. "Let's get you over to the table." She positioned Janet at the foot of the table and had her bend forward along its length. Janet was still wearing the new cuffs and Susan used these and some harness snaps to fasten her wrists stretched out along the table sides in front of her. She then moved behind Janet and spread her legs about two feet apart. After snapping her ankles to the base of the table, Susan got a trapezoid shaped frame which she placed flat on the floor between Janet's feet. As Susan moved the wedge shaped frame forward, Janet's feet were forced to turn with her toes pointed inward.

Susan called the other two girls over for a closer look. "Notice how forcing the toes to point inwards makes her open up very widely." Janet was well aware that what Susan was saying was very true. She felt open and exposed. When Susan used her finger to touch Janet's puckered anal opening, the bound woman jerked against her bonds and tried to clinch her buttocks together, but was unable to do so. "You two hold her wide open," Susan commanded, and Liz and Barb each moved to one side and used their hands to spread Janet's buttocks even wider. All three were surprised by the intense feeling the contact of their hands against Janet's bare ass caused. Susan dipped her finger into some lube and proceeded to insert it inside Janet's anus. After working her finger in and out and around and around for a couple of minutes Susan lubed the nozzle and pushed the end against Janet's tight opening. At first she met stiff resistance but after a little give and take, in and out, Janet relaxed and Susan was able to make the nozzle disappear several inches inside her ass. Susan then took one of the inflating bulbs, which was very like that of a blood pressure cuff, and began to give it a few short pumps.

Janet felt as if the thing had come alive inside her. She strained against her bonds and said, "This is incredible! I can't even describe it, but it's definitely one hot feeling." Susan gave several more squeezes on the bulb and Janet began to breathe deeply and twist against the now less comfortable feeling as the ring inside her began to enlarge and press against sensitive areas. Finally when she thought Janet couldn't take much more, Susan stopped pumping. She gave the nozzle several wiggles, each bringing a cry from Janet. But it stimulated as well as hurt and soon Janet was breathing rapidly and once more approaching orgasm. When she did come it was with a loud cry and a series of intense spasms.

As Janet's shaking ended, Liz said, "I think you're right, Janet. We should have gotten a couple of those." Liz had also been playing with a strap-on earlier and now, holding it up, said, "And I wish I had bought one of these. I keep imagining Rick tied over a table or chair with me fucking his ass for a change."

Susan said, "You know, we've got plenty of both at the store. We open at noon but if you guys want to get an earlier start, it wouldn't be any trouble for me to open it and let you get the stuff as early as you want."