The Club Pt. 08

Story Info
Our cross dressing heroine meets Lisa.
14.9k words
4.64
23.7k
8
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: Lisa and my Indoctrination

We lay there alternately looking at each other and the ceiling as we regained our breath and the cum dried.

Eventually, we just turned on our sides and faced each other. Lisa's eyes were unfathomable and I guessed that with my conflicting emotions, mine might be a bit dark to read as well.

I broke the silence. "That was good Lisa but it does raise a few questions within me."

"I know David," I noted the use of my male name "it does for me too. Yes, it was good.....the best I have ever had.....with a man. Both of us have different histories and preferences, yours more recent if I may say so and mine from an unconventional upbringing rather than conscious choice."

I nodded sagely. No wonder this woman was so special to me.

"I suppose that the night with maid237," Lisa continued "was a pivotal point in your life and your time here at FemsRace but........do you believe that all men are like maid237 and that you can have relationships with them?"

She had a point there. I was aware of the closed nature of FemsRace and was nervous about what the outside world would make of Roxy and whether I could cut the mustard as a woman or end up as a furtive cross dresser and revert to being a man most of the time. Like a bolt from the blue the thought swam into my consciousness at that very moment that all my documentation and proof of identity was in my male name so I would be unable to dress full time anyway. My eyes looked at Lisa again and our gazes met.

As an involuntary gesture I lifted my hand and stroked Lisa's shoulder and brushed her bra strap and stroked her cheek. Her eyes closed and she shuddered. Her eyes opened again and I looked into her soul. I saw no hostility or reserve there. This lady was sure of what she wanted and she wanted me. I don't think I had ever looked at a woman in the same way and was certain that no other woman had looked at me like Lisa had just done. I just knew that whatever we did in the future and however we developed or paths we chose, this woman would be part of my life.

"I know what you are thinking, David," said Lisa "about the cross dressing and 'can I make it as a T Girl' and you are just beginning to see that it would only be a part time fetish perhaps, away from FemsRace. I think you want more than that but can't see yourself as a trans gendered woman with all that that implies for your penis and sex life in general."

I nodded but remained silent.

"It is the first time I have got this deeply involved with....anyone really," she continued "and I can see your confusion as well as feel my own. I too have made a commitment both to my sexuality and to FemsRace and indeed Carla. All of that is now is turned upside down and I too have some decisions to make."

She paused for an intake of breath but our eyes never left each other for more than a second. I really felt that this was the first time that I had had a real heart to heart with a woman and, even as the cum dried and a sticky residue coated my thighs, I was reluctant to break the spell and suggest that we get cleaned up. Nevertheless, I kept moving my legs and arms to feel the feminine clothes touch my hairless skin and hear the faint swish of my stockings. My cock was completely shrivelled up and my balls and loins were still aching from the cumming. I did feel completely relaxed but at the same time I was marshalling my thoughts about the new situation. I was brought back to the present by Lisa stroking me and I looked at her anew. I saw her smeared and wrecked make up and saw her dark eyes seek mine. I felt safe with her. I could see in her eyes that she meant me no harm and would see me through whatever I chose.

So what would I choose? Did I want to live the rest of my life as a woman? How far did I want to go with this? Lisa was presenting me with an opportunity to spend the rest of my life or at least a good part of it, as her T Girl. This would mean that I could dress all the time. She did not want me to be a man although my dick was obviously of use to her and I couldn't say I found her unattractive.

"By the way, David," said Lisa "you must be aware that we have .....preferences and that we might wish to pursue those." I was all ears now. What did that mean? Was the usual female agenda about to be revealed and, once again, my hopes be dashed and I would be going it alone?

"I am still a lesbian and I still need to service Carla's needs when she wants me to. You need to find out if the servicing of mens cocks is what you want to do as well. We aren't getting married....well not as I speak.......Oh gosh, what DO I want!?" Lisa laughed and we fell into each others arms and back on the bed. I lay on my back and Lisa snuggled into my shoulder. I stroked her bare back and felt her bra strap and suspender belt.

"I suppose we could start by discussing the living arrangements," I said "we ought to move in together so we can talk about other arrangements and preferences." I turned to her and stared into her eyes. " You do realise that there is no turning back from this Lisa. I want to dress full time as a woman and service men's cocks. You are already a lesbian and have lovers who want you with them. I cannot turn back and be a man again and I don't want to ruin your life or your relationships. Carla is my friend."

Lisa put a finger to my lips to shush me.

"Carla will be over the moon that you and I have got together and will enjoy me as often as she does already. Remember, she is married and I only see her about once a month at the moment anyway," Lisa said "and remember that I 'introduced' you to maid237 so I can do that sort of thing again. That little affair may well have affected you a lot but bear in mind the lifestyle that we lead here is very different to that outside this club. You might find men out there less......tender than maid237."

I could see her point. I had become wary of women over many years and one different experience with a man might not be enough to base a lifestyle on or make choices.

"I agree with the sentiment you express Lisa," I said "but I was so bowled over by the fact that I was fancied and the power that gave me that I wish to explore those feelings again. I don't think that I will get bored with that either but I have to know......." My voice tailed off and I looked at Lisa again. Her eyes were unmoving and I saw no revulsion or rejection. My heart leapt. This woman really understood!

"I understand perfectly how that feels," she said and without breaking eye contact with me, I felt her hand touch my cock. I felt it stir and so did she. She smiled and said "how could I NOT understand that feeling and want you to feel what I am feeling when I make your cock stir?"

I felt my whole body relax and we embraced as her hand left my cock. We laughed as we hugged and I felt at peace. Later Lisa told me that she too felt a great weight lifted from her shoulders. At last, she thought, a man who I can share my girly things with and still have a life of my own and a real cock to call my own when I want to.

"I suppose you should move into this suite," I said "will you want a hand with that? Do you want me to tell Carla or will you?"

"Carla is going home tonight anyway so I will tell her and move in tomorrow morning. This will be your last night alone." I looked at her and kissed her gently. "Make sure that Carla gets a good send off, won't you?" I said. "Of course," Lisa said "and I know she will be pleased for both of us. She may want to tell you herself so I want you dressed and ready when I am, OK?"

"Of course, hun. I too want to talk with Carla, I really like her. Oh. By the way, I wanted to ask you something."

"Oh yeeeesss," she said, laughing, "and what might that be?"

"Well, this outfit....the one I am....was wearing. Prefer something more demure .....or less or is this about right, do you think?"

"To be honest David, I found the one you are wearing a real turn on but something more slutty sometimes might be good. Demure is for going out together....you know....out there....away from FemsRace. That outfit you have on is plain classy bordering on slutty."

"Oh and one more thing," she continued "your name, I prefer to use David when we are alone together and I always want you dressed as a woman. I will help you with that, do your breast maintenance and look after your fem side."

She continued "I don't particularly like the name Roxy but I will use it when we are with other people. I hope you are OK with this."

I nodded and said "I am OK with this as long as I am seen as a woman and dressed as one all the time I am with you and indeed, when I am not. This is a permanent thing for me and I don't want any changes of mind or any pressure from you to change back to mens' clothing, regardless of my name. Perhaps we could think of something together as we go on."

"Perhaps we can," she agreed and we then started on the road to becoming the two smart and clean women we were before our sex session and heart to heart. I truly felt that this was a new beginning and from now on, there was less feeling that this was all a game and would come to an end before achieving anything for me except to ignite the desire to dress and be feminine. Now I could see that, with Lisa's help I could dress full time and be independent of others for my dressing time. I was happy but because I was still hard wired as a bloke, I was mindful of the opportunity and determined to make it succeed. At the same time I was becoming Lisa's submissive and we both knew it. I was unsure of whether I would survive the change of status intact and become the strong willed T Girl that I saw myself as and identified with in my minds eye.

Certainly the bathroom was excellent. We shared a shower and laughed and joked about our bodies, our wet breasts swaying as we danced round each other to get the jet where we wanted it. Our taste in scented shower gel seemed the same and we both spent ages in front of the mirror with endless towels draped about our pink naked bodies as we straightened our hair and did our make up.

I re-donned my maroon outfit as it was adjudged to be unsoiled by Lisa and she really fancied me in it. Indeed, once it was on and we were ready she really couldn't keep her hands off me but kept away from my cock. She wore a satin off the shoulder gypsy blouse and a very short skirt over hold up stockings. The bottom of the lacy top was visible as she walked and she looked very sexy as she had made a special effort to dress for me and do her hair and make up to match mine. We linked arms like two girls out on the town and left the suite to find something to eat. In the lift we both felt one another up and started to giggle.

On entering the restaurant we both spotted Carla alone at a table and her face wreathed into a smile as she saw us together and all dolled up to the nines. A wise owl Carla and she obviously guessed about Lisa and me. I saw her applaud us as we approached and we certainly drew some attention as we made our way to Carla's table. I can honestly say that I had never felt so good about my female persona as I did at that time and spot and I took the opportunity to strut and hold myself properly and be a proper girl for all the world to see. God I felt good! Lisa told me later that she felt just as good and for her it was terrific that we were feeling that good about ourselves independently of each other. How many times in life do we depend on others for our well being and how often do we get the chance to break free and just be ourselves unchecked. A good, no a great moment.

Lisa took no time at all to explain what had happened to Carla. It was sotto voce and I saw Carla rapt in what Lisa was telling her. I could see that these two were close by the body language and I hoped that Lisa was not burning bridges. I know how intense and volatile these same sex relationships can be and I hoped that Carla was OK about the change of Lisa's attention although we had agreed that Lisa would continue to see and to make love with Carla whenever Carla was at FemsRace or expressed a desire to see her at other times.

After just a few minutes I saw Carla turn her face to Lisa and they smiled deeply at one another. Lisa closed her eyes and kissed Carla lightly on the lips and I saw Carla's cheeks move as she returned the kiss. With that they both turned and I saw then that they were holding hands in Carla's lap and I saw Lisa give a squeeze as they turned to me.

"Well young Roxy, you seem to have stolen Lisa's heart. I am pleased for both of you. If you need any advice or counsel, either of you, feel free to ask. Lisa has my home number."

Lisa moved round the table so that I was sandwiched between her and Carla and both ladies were free with their hands. I was fairly comprehensively felt up under the table and I swear that if I had not been sitting down my bum would have been pinched. Certainly the bulge of my cock was touched several times and both ladies let out sighs as they brushed the mound in my panties.

It was such a relief to be released from the tension of wondering how far I should go to be a perfect woman. I had doubts that removing my penis would make me a more complete woman. I was overjoyed to feel that both these women wanted me to be dressed as a woman but still be capable of being a man in the bedroom. It was plainly obvious to both of them that I was just as interested in them as fellow female friends as I was in sexual conquest of them. I had also told Lisa that I was just as interested in men as they were and was prepared to dress provocatively in order to attract them. They also knew that I was quite capable of servicing men as well. I now had a choice. The relief in my soul was enormous and the attention of these women so freely lavished on my lingerie clad, smooth body was both welcome and a sign of real friendship rather than an overture to sex. I don't think I have ever felt more cherished than at that moment and I can remember getting quite emotional at the time whereupon, both ladies stopped caressing me and gave me a hug and a tissue.

We ate lightly as always. We were all watching our figure although Carla professed that she was not. Lisa mentioned as we ate that I might benefit from corset training. She also suggested that a very light dose of female hormones would be beneficial for body shape and muscle tone. We also discussed laser removal of hair and I readily agreed to that. My facial hair was just as thick as it always was and required a lot of shaving every day. Body hair was less of a problem but I valued the smoothness so highly that I doubted that I would miss the constant attention to the hair growth.

The conversation ranged across lingerie and clothing and I was fascinated to listen to these two women as they discussed the relative merits of this brand or that designer. Both were complimentary on my outfit although Carla was more interested than Lisa as she had not seen me in it as much as Lisa, and said so. Both Lisa and I went a bit red and giggly at that. Lisa and I then engaged in a sotto voce appraisal of all the other diners. Carla fell silent but I could sense that she was watching us closely and was not displeased with us or our closeness. We were both playing with each other through our clothing. We were not really turning each other on but it was really pleasant to have Lisa's touch on my legs and waist and occasionally, face. We even went to the ladies together to touch up our make up.

Whilst I was repairing my eye liner and Lisa was alongside me with a mascara brush deployed, she spoke briefly, "I suppose I should pay a bit more attention to Carla from now on. This is her last night after all and she has been and still is a good lover. She helped me enormously when I was younger. I owe her really."

"I agree," I said without moving my head to prevent an accident with the eye liner, "she has been equally good to me. A generous and warm lady."

"You won't be jealous?" asked Lisa.

"No, of course not silly," I said, "I have been alone at night for nearly every night. Another one won't hurt and I will have you all to myself from tomorrow and I can hardly wait, my pet."

"Oh, I see. NEARLY every night," she scoffed at me laughing. "is there something you haven't told me?"

I finished my make up with a quick dab of lip gloss over my newly applied lipstick and turned to her. "Didn't I tell you about Gina at the pony stables?"

"Ah yes, Gina at the stables. Did you enjoy the stables?" asked a quizzical Lisa as we exited the ladies.

"Well yes I did but the trip over was a bit rough." I swiftly précised the trip and the pony training. A strange look crossed Lisa's eyes but it vanished as we approached Carla who smiled warmly at us.

I saw Lisa bend and whisper in Carla's ear. With that both ladies rose and said goodnight to me warmly and with a great deal of eye contact and touching between all of us. I felt warmth from both and I could swear that Carla wanted very much for me to join her and Lisa but I demurred on the grounds of tiredness and desire to drink another cup of coffee.

I slept contentedly in my maroon lingerie and dreamt of Lisa and Carla and them making love together.

I was awoken by Lisa opening my suite door with her key and we embraced warmly. Lisa was dressed in her fluffy dressing gown but I quickly saw and felt the white nylon full length nightdress underneath and beneath that she wore a garter belt stockings and knickers.

"Come on," Lisa said, "I have a plan for this morning," and with this she rummaged through my wardrobe until she found what she was looking for and held it up for me to see. It was a full length white nylon nightdress much the same as hers. I divested my maroon lingerie and had a shower and applied my make up. On Lisa's instructions I put back on the maroon lingerie but with no bra and put the nightdress on over it. The nightdress was very thin and one could see the maroon lingerie under it quite clearly. I began to wonder what the plan was. Lisa took off her dressing gown and I could clearly see her black lingerie under the thin nightie.

"What are you.....we doing, Lisa? Why these outfits?," I enquired although I found her visually stimulating when the dressing gown came off and I felt my cock stir. Lisa took my hand and we exited the suite, made our way through the lounge area which was nearly deserted and through the door leading to the dungeon, our heels clattering on the wooden stairs and our nightdresses crackling with static as they rubbed and flowed over our stockings. We started to giggle although it seemed more nerves than real humour. At the bottom of the stairs and in a pool of light the two women who first took me to the pony stables were waiting. Both were dressed in blouses and jeans. Without ado, Lisa led us over to a table festooned with chains and handcuffs and collars and both Lisa and I were quickly secured in chains. I felt myself descend into submission as the collar, cuffs and leg irons were applied to my body and I watched Lisa's face as she too was swiftly secured. Both of us had dog leashes attached to our collars and the two women took one of these each. As Lisa and I were led deeper into the dungeon it became plain that the chains secured between our ankles were hobbling us and the clinking of these chains and the longer one to our wrist cuffs and on to our collars was very loud.

In a different part of the dungeon was a wooden door which to two women unlocked and opened. It led outside into a small lobby with stone steps up to ground level and it was fairly obvious that this entrance was little used. I heard the door being closed and locked behind us and then became aware that it was raining as we clattered gingerly up the few stone steps, our nightdresses trailing over the wet and green stone. We were led crunching over the gravel and on to the grass. I felt the cool air waft up my nightie and my flesh became goose bumpy as the surprisingly warm rain fell on our shoulders. I looked at Lisa and saw her grin back at me. Neither of us was gagged but we had to concentrate hard on not falling or twisting and ankle as our heels dug into the soft wet grass. It was not long before I felt the rain trickle down my legs soaking the stockings and I felt the nightie sticking to the stockings as I hobbled forward to the tug of the leash. As we entered the wood, the ground became muddy and the rain continued to fall.