The Club Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was very familiar to me. It was just like the first time I had walked to the pony stables in just such attire and led by the same women. The difference was that I had Lisa with me and quick glances at her made me see how I must look. By now her hair was plastered to her face and the nightie was both clinging to her body and completely transparent. Each movement as she walked revealed new crinkles on the bodice and a wet transparency on her legs as the fabric slid wetly over her stockings. I could clearly see her garter belt and knickers under the wet fabric and her breasts were on plain view as they swayed against the thin wet fabric. Even now, wet and uncomfortable as I was, I felt my cock stir at the sight of my lover. Lisa was breathing hard with the exertion but I saw her return my gaze and I saw her eyes drop to my crutch and I imagined how it must look to see my growing bulge. I saw the lust light up in her eyes even as we laboured through the woods, our shoes now muddy and squelchy.

Another difference was that the two women we were with had no protection from the rain either and both blouses and jeans were quickly soaked and clung to them. Neither seemed concerned and our pace, due to the hobbling chains, was slow.

Once we were fully inside the woods the path became muddy and the underlying brush was tugging at the thin fabric of my nightie. We were forced into line abreast and I was treated to the sight of my captor ahead of me with her blouse clinging to her skin and revealing that she wore a camisole and a bra under her blouse.

We reached a small clearing and stopped. Lisa was led in front of me and her hands were secured behind a small tree. I too was led to a small tree about ten feet from Lisa and similarly, my wrists were secured behind the tree and facing Lisa. I could see her captor behind her but not my own behind me. I saw Lisa's captor look past me at mine and then scan round the woodland. We were alone and apart from our breathing, hard after our exertions and the sound of the rain on the tree tops, it was quiet. Then I saw Lisa's captor nod at my captor and I saw her move her hand down to her jeans. I also heard the sound of a zip from behind me as the amazing sight of a flesh coloured dildo appeared from the woman's jeans. I looked at Lisa who was riveted at the scene unfolding behind me and her eyes flashed to mine. I saw that she was resigned. She knew what was about to happen and must have arranged it. Now I realised why she had looked at me strangely as I recounted the experience of my first trip through these very woods. I wondered why she had wanted to recreate the scene as I saw her captor lift the back of her nightie and felt mine do the same to me. I felt my knickers go down as I saw Lisa's captor doing the same to her. We were now both exposed and facing each other. I felt the hard dildo touch my puckered hole and I saw Lisa's eyes flash as her captor did the same to her. Both captors had tubes of lubricant and within a few seconds I felt the dildo slide into me, filling me. The feeling was exquisite and the dildo touched and moved around my prostate. I felt a small bead of cum leak from my dick and into my already soaking panties. I saw Lisa's body moving to each thrust and wondered whether she was being penetrated anally or in her pussy. I also wondered whether anal was as satisfying for her as it was for me.

The dildo touched my prostate and another gobbet of cum leaked from my engorged but not erect cock. I wanted this to stop but didn't want it to stop. I was upset that Lisa was also being abused and wondered why she had set this up. Perhaps she hadn't. Perhaps this was all part of the FemsRace experience. Perhaps she too was just as much a victim of this club as I was. I felt more cum leak from me and moaned in both utter degradation and ecstasy. I wanted them to stop abusing Lisa and continue with me alone. I wanted to suffer for her and between the gobbets of cum as each stroke of the dildo massaged my prostate, I shouted to our captors to leave Lisa alone and concentrate on me. With that, Lisa's captor stopped thrusting and withdrew her dildo from my lover's body and without further ado walked the few feet to my face, the dildo waving obscenely, all wet and glistening with lube or Lisa's juice or both, and without ceremony she pushed the obscenity between my reluctant lips and deep into my mouth. I was manoeuvred sideways, my manacled hands scraping the tree I was secured to, the dildos in my arse and face moving with me as my rear captor put wet hands on my waist and pushed me the way she wanted me to go. All this was so the soaked and breathless Lisa could see me being spit roasted. More cum spurted from my flaccid cock as the thrusting in my sore arse was started again. The Dildo in my mouth tasted slightly sour and I gagged frequently as it slid down my throat. I had to concentrate to prevent myself from falling over. My legs were weak and trembling with the assault of my arse and the loads of cum that had been milked from me. I was, cold and exhausted. I could just see Lisa from the corner of my eye and was aware that she was watching me intently as I was abused by our captors. My mind slipped into neutral as I could not prevent this from happening to me or communicate or take comfort from Lisa. Indeed she might prove to be the architect of all this abuse. I hoped not.

Eventually, even the captors became tired and the strokes into my sore arse and mouth became more fitful. Even my cum stopped flowing but every stroke that touched my prostate made me grunt and my cock twitch even when the tanks were dry. Eventually, the two dildos were withdrawn, I heard them being wiped on the grass and I heard two zips. I felt a key in my hands and then retreating footsteps crashing through the brush then silence. The rain continued to fall. I concentrated fully on the key and held it tightly as I slowly and cautiously brought my legs back together. Once, a knee gave way and I hung on tightly as I inched each leg back to the vertical. Once upright and stable I concentrated on manipulating the key into the handcuff lock. I heard Lisa encouraging me over the hiss of the rain on the leaves and the dripping foliage. The noise seemed greater than before. Perhaps it was just me. Suddenly my hands were free and I lost no time in freeing my other hand. I fumbled with the key, my arms and legs trembling with effort and my breath all raspy. I was literally fucked. Using the tree as support and grasping the handcuffs with the key still in one of the locks I stepped tentatively towards Lisa. I fell and the leaves and brush caught me although I was dimly aware of the thorns digging into my flesh through the wet nylon. I concentrated fully on holding onto the handcuff key as I was aware within the fog of my brain that loss of that key in the undergrowth would prolong Lisa's agony and discomfort as I sought help.

I managed to get on my hands and knees, my nightdress pulled askew by the clinging thorns and my flesh all prickly from the scratches I had sustained. I must look a sight my wig plastered to my face, my make up all runs if any was left. My abused body all scratched and dirty. I crawled towards Lisa feeling the nightdress tear as the thorns clung to the wet fabric. I felt one strap go and my breast fall out. I felt sure that if I stopped and tried to undo my hobble that I would pass out or fall over losing the key so I fought the thorns resisting my progress and concentrated on gripping the handcuffs and precious key. It took me several minutes to go the few feet to my beloved Lisa and I heard her soft words of encouragement as the nightdress was effectively shredded. I managed to get to my knees and after more fumbling, I was able to insert the key into Lisa's handcuffs and turn the key releasing her. I collapsed sitting on my haunches in a muddy puddle, my chest racked with rasping sobs, the rain relentlessly pounding my skin, the wreckage of the nightdress clinging wetly to me. My stockings were ruined and the garter belt was askew with one garter strap hanging loose and my knickers were still down under my arse and soaked and sticky with wet cum. A far cry from the beautiful and sexy Roxy of last night. Lisa towered over me and then knelt beside me trying hard to comfort me and cover me with the remnants of my clothing. She too was a mess.

I had to know.

"Lisa," I croaked, "did you arrange this?" She started to sob, her tears lost in the rain, "They said I had to experience what you had experienced but they didn't tell me that you...we ....were going to be.....raped." She shook uncontrollably and started to repeat the word 'sorry' over and over again as she descended into outright crying. Her obvious extreme upset touched my bruised heart and I felt myself start to cry as well as Lisa and I rocked back and forth holding our wet bodies together tightly as the rain hissed gently on to us both.

After some minutes although it could well have been an hour, I felt strong enough to stagger to my feet. During this time Lisa and I had exchanged confidences, whispered sweet nothings to each other. Apologised to each other for the desire to please leading to us being here, wet, bedraggled, muddy, nearly naked and raped in such a situation.

Both of us felt that retracing our steps to FemsRace would probably be the best move so that we could recover our femininity and our respect. After some thought, I felt that if FemsRace could do this to us, they may have warped other plans and we would be subjected to further degradation and humiliation. I felt responsible for Lisa now and, as much as I might want the sexual thrill of all this, I didn't want her exposed to it. I knew that she might well engage in such practices anyway but somehow I felt that I didn't want it for us together...as a couple. I knew that I had been subjected to a lot more abuse than her and was weaker as a result. A great deal of my body strength had ebbed away of late and my muscles were thinner and my skin softer. Up until now that had been a bonus but now I felt protective of Lisa and wanted to be more manly for her. With a jolt I realised that she probably didn't want that. She wanted me as a woman. She had said so. My protective instinct waned as I thought this. God I was feeling as weak as a kitten! My arse and mouth were both sore and I was wet, cold and shivering. If anything Lisa seemed as strong as ever. Certainly her cling wet nightie over her lingerie was a sight for sore eyes and I felt lust but no erection. I had been milked completely and my balls and prostate ached with the lack of sperm and cum that was now all encrusted around my balls and panties, I could feel it. I felt ashamed that I had led Lisa to these depths but loved and hated her in equal measure as I knew that she must have had a hand in the planning of this débâcle despite accepting her protestations that she had no idea that it would go this far.

I was fairly sure that the stables and Gina and Pete's house was close by and I suggested hoarsely that we go there. I had wanted Gina and Pete to meet Lisa anyway and I felt sure that we would be welcome enough there and have a chance to repair the damage to our bodies. I felt sure that Gina could even conjure up some clothes for us as well and, once recovered, Pete could run us back to FemsRace.

We removed our shoes as there seemed little point in either trying to preserve our ruined stockings or tottering along in such soft conditions. We threw them away into the undergrowth. I removed our hobbles and we laid both these and the handcuffs in plain view on a tree branch for later recovery. I felt stronger now and gathered my nightdress in order to lead the way.

We trekked along a clearer path for a few minutes and came to the mud road that I remembered so well. I could see that we were about ten yards up to our right from the mud puddle crossing that I remembered from the last trip. There was no opening in the brush opposite us and I was reluctant to retrace our steps to find a better path so we entered the mud road. It was badly churned up and we sank to our ankles in the mud. Holding hands we traversed across and up towards the mud puddle. Sometimes we sank to our knees and the hems of our nightdresses quickly became heavy with wet mud. I had to let go of my ripped nightie in order to balance and I felt the extra weight pulling on the remaining strap. I was aware that I trod on the nightdress many times and had to pull the material free on several occasions. Lisa was faring little better. I heard several small rips as she trod on her own garment.

The mud puddle was unavoidable as before and was thigh deep when I tested it. I went through first and stopped mid way to help Lisa maintain her balance. When we climbed out we were both coated in sticky mud up to out waists. Curiously, our stockings, although laddered, were still on our legs clinging wetly to them.

On my previous trip I was alone but the sight of Lisa muddy and wet with the outline of her lingerie clearly visible through the clingy wet and muddy nylon was visually very stimulating and I felt raw sexual energy coursing through me. I think Lisa became aware of me looking at her and recognised the lust in my eyes. She stopped and I did too. She released my hand and turned back and walked the few feet we had come back to the mud puddle and without turning or saying a word, stepped down into it. She stopped, turned to me and crouched down. I saw the liquid mud creep wetly up her nightdress and she promptly put her hands down and did a press up into the mud. I saw the liquid mud close over her head and back. Instantly she surfaced and clambered to her feet. Standing there, her eyes opened and she looked at me through the mud coating her eyelashes and her hands smoothed the sticky fabric over her breasts and I saw her nipples harden.

I joined her in the mud puddle and coated myself from head to toe as she had done. Once back on my feet, we embraced, feeling the sticky mud combine between us gluing us together, kissing passionately, tasting the mud. We separated wetly and we climbed out giggling. I felt my cock stir. Surely I was not capable of sex just yet. Even as I thought it, the ache in my loins and arse went away to be replaced with a stinging sensation. I felt sexually charged and bonded with Lisa. She had not needed any encouragement or cajoling to immerse herself. She seemed to know that not only did I like this fantasy but she did too. I held her tightly as we staggered out of the woods and down the grassy bank. This time there was no-one to meet us. We were not expected. I was sort of relieved but still worried that there was no-one there at all which would have meant re-tracing our steps to FemsRace. The rain was still falling as hard as ever and now it was washing off the mud from our heads although it was never enough to do more than rinse us slowly. I turned to Lisa and hugged her. As I separated from her, our nighties clung wetly to each other. Indeed I think mine was too far gone to survive and I felt the shoulder strap part and the final seam ripped open and the garment sloughed wetly to the ground leaving me in my wet and muddy lingerie. Lisa laughed and suggested that perhaps she ought to go look for someone as I was now hardly dressed for any encounter. I had to agree and directed Lisa to the house.

Five minutes later, Gina and Lisa came towards me chattering intently. I was glad to see Gina and pleased that she obviously had no problem with muddy and wet women in clingy nightie and lingerie banging on her door. She smiled warmly at me as she approached and I was glad to see her.

Within minutes we were showered clean and in bathrobes that Gina had found for us, sitting in the kitchen of her house drinking tea.

"Well now, you two," Gina began, "what are you doing here and what do you want from me? As I see it we have a number of options," she continued,"you can be taken back to FemsRace or you can stay here for a day or two or.......," she looked sharply at me, "you can become ponies for a while." This last was a bit of a bombshell and I looked at Lisa who was sipping from her cup and averting her eyes from me.

Gina spoke again, "I think Lisa should decide, not er......David or is it now.....erm."

"Roxy," I interjected, "but Lisa does call me David even when dressed but Roxy in company," I finished.

"Well now, Lisa, as I say, I think you should decide," Gina said.

Again, Lisa avoided my gaze. "Well," she said,"I would like to see the pony gear anyway. Even try some on before I make the decision. Certainly I think I would like to stay here overnight in any event, if that is OK with you Gina?"

"Of course it is," said Gina, "just tell us when you are ready to try the pony gear."

"No time like the present," said Lisa and I felt my heart leap. This woman was seriously kinky. Two heartfelt fetishes in one day. Almost too much to bear!

"Are you quite sure that you want to do this Lisa?," I asked, "We have had a busy day and you must be tired," I continued, watching her face closely.

"No David I am fine...really, about this. I have always wanted to try but none of my girlfriends wanted to and I wasn't prepared to go it alone."

So that was that. She wanted it for herself, not just to please me but she wanted my support as she had said that none of her other lovers had allowed her to try. My heart leapt again.

"You stay here David," Gina said,"and I will transform Lisa into a pony girl."

They were gone for about an hour and Gina came back to the kitchen to fetch me. There was no access from the house to the stables except through the flat that I occupied during my stay here so we had to exit the kitchen and walk the full length of the stable block to access it through the familiar double doors. Inside I saw the real horse stalls only one of which was occupied. Gina told me that Peter was out on the other real horse and hunting. I don't recall either Gina or Peter mentioning that activity but dismissed my curiosity in the face of seeing Lisa in pony gear. I couldn't see her but heard a soft whinny come from the last stall. I looked over the stall door and saw Lisa standing in straw. She looked an absolute picture dressed from head to toe in the familiar brown leather, all straps and buckles with the wide belt over her torso. I noted that she was glistening with sweat and her breathing was quite fast. Presumably Gina had given her a run to bed in her gear. I did notice a drip leave her crotch. Whether it was sweat or she was sexed up was not known to me but I was fascinated to see all the gear that I had previously worn on my beloved Lisa. It was the first time I had seen the gear on another and it brought back memories of the restrictive feeling and the sensation of leather against bare skin plus the glowing muscle tension from the working.

I noted that Lisa's arms were bound behind her back, that she was wearing hoof boots and that she was bitted and head harnessed so that speech was impossible.

"Lisa has opted to stay in the stables for as long as she can, David," said Lisa and she turned her head to me and asked me outright, "would you like to join her and perhaps pull a cart with her?"

I couldn't refuse. Lisa tossed her head plume and pawed the floor as I agreed to join her and I saw her eyes glint behind the blinkers she wore.

Within half an hour I was completely encased in the familiar pony gear and I felt my naked skin tingling as Gina fitted me out, secured my arms behind me and inserted my tail plug. She used a lot of lube on the butt plug tail but it was still a bit sore from earlier. Bearable though as I was now excited at joining Lisa in our bondage. Last was the head harness and bit and as I felt the cold steel across my tongue I shivered and felt my cock dribble pre cum into the skimpy leather shorts. My breasts were, like Lisa's, unrestrained and I felt them sway. I was promptly attached to a head leash and led on clopping hooves to the stall with Lisa in it. As I heard the door secured behind us and I nuzzled and whinnied to my Lisa who also stamped her hooves and neighed softly as our bits clashed.