The Club's Newest Members

Story Info
A couple is invited to an exclusive club.
2.1k words
4.37
23.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since they had been out, so when they finally had some time alone they made plans to have a night on the town. At his urging, she dressed in a form-fitting black dress that was a little too short and tight for her liking and a pair of heels, and they headed out to a local dive known for live music and cheap drinks. They listened to a few sets, and she had a couple of those cheap drinks before he suggested they go someplace different. He had been invited to an exclusive private club and wanted to check it out.

It took a few minutes to get there, and the drinks were wearing off by the time they parked in an almost empty lot outside a well-kept but very plain, windowless building. She stepped out of the car and he hurried around to escort her in. Inside was a small lobby with minimal decor and a small desk and behind the desk was a young woman in a modest dress, her hair in a loose bun. She looked up from her magazine and asked him if he had an invitation. He handed her a business card, she looked at it and picked up the phone. "Please tell Mr. Keppler that he has a guest." She turned back to him. "Thank you, sir, and welcome, but proper attire will be required."

"Of course," he said as he pulled something from his pocket. Before she realized what it was, he was buckling a collar around her neck. They had played with some bondage and some Dom/sub roleplay, but certainly never in public. Before she was able to protest, he clipped a chain leash to one of the rings and led her toward the door the receptionist had opened. Despite, or maybe because of, her apprehension, she felt a tingle in her pussy.

They entered a large, dark room with loud music and a circle of soft light at the center. A man she had never seen came to greet them. He shook hands with her husband and just smiled at her, she thought it odd that she wasn't introduced but when she opened her mouth to speak, she felt a sudden slight tug on her leash. The man led the way over to the circle of light and she realized there were large, comfortable looking chairs around the edge, just outside the light. The man gestured to one and told her husband that the entertainment would be starting soon before walking away. As her eyes adjusted to the lighting, she saw there were several other couples already seated. Some were straight couples and some were same sex, but for each, there was one person in a chair and one on a small cushion at their feet, with a leash and collar. Some were barely dressed, and each one had their arm draped over the lap of their partner.

Her husband leaned in close to her and said, "Do you see how they are sitting? You will do the same. You will not speak unless I tell you, or you are asked a question directly. You will do as you are told, or suffer a punishment. Do you understand?" As he spoke, she could feel her pussy getting wetter. She nodded yes, that she understood. "Good. Now sit." He sat in the chair and she went to the cushion next to him, her legs folded under her and her left arm draped across his right leg.

She only had a couple of minutes to look around before a waitress came over and asked if they wanted any drinks. He ordered a bottle of water and a cocktail, but never addressed her, so she kept quiet. But she was looking at the waitress, who was wearing a bra, a very short frilly skirt, thigh high stockings and heels. From her spot on the floor she could very clearly see her shaved pussy. The waitress saw her looking and smiled before turning and walking away, her ass visible under the skirt. He leaned in close, "Did you like what you saw? Your mouth was practically hanging open!" He laughed and sat back before she could answer.

When the waitress came back with their drinks, she kept her eyes on the floor. "Oh, did she get in trouble for looking?" she asked.

"No," he replied. "I think she's a little shy right now."

She felt a hand under her chin and allowed her face to be lifted to see the waitress squatted in front of her, her legs spread and her face inches away. The waitress leaned in and pressed her lips firmly to hers, and she felt her tongue searching for her own. She had experimented with girls in high school, but that had been a long time ago. Despite that, her body responded and she returned the kiss. The waitress pulled back, smiling, and said, "No need to be shy, honey", then stood and walked away. Confused, she turned to her husband, who smiled and pointed to the center of the room.

There were several people coming out into the light, men and women, all barely dressed, the music changed and they started to dance. They danced around the edge of the circle, stopping in front of the couples that were seated. What clothes they had on slowly started to come off as they danced until some were completely naked and others barely covered. She couldn't help but stare as they made their way around the circle, each stopping briefly in front of them. She looked around and saw that some of the dancers were engaging with some of the couples. One woman in a chair was playing with a female dancer's breasts while her boy had his face buried in the girl's bare pussy. A male dancer was similarly engaged with the male couple that was seated next to them. There was a woman who had her Master's cock out and was working it down her throat. She was trying not to watch everyone, but was having a hard time knowing where to put her eyes.

A male dancer stopped on front of them and his very large, very hard cock was right at her eye level, swaying with the music as he danced. Her pussy was so wet she could feel it soaking her panties. He came in closer and she realized her husband had called him over. He leaned in a said "You're going to take my cock out and stroke it while you suck his." She started to protest, but a sudden jerk of the leash made her stop.

She did as she was told and unzipped his pants, freeing his already stiff cock. She looked up at him as she held it and he pushed her head down just enough for her to take his head in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip, tasting his precum before he pulled her off and pointed at the dancer. She kept one hand on his cock and reached for the dancer with her other hand. She guided him to her mouth and sucked him deep into her throat, her eyes never leaving her husband. She stroked his cock and massaged his balls while working the dancer's cock with her tongue and throat. He began to thrust with his hips, fucking her mouth faster than she could keep up. She gave up sucking and concentrated on suppressing her gag reflex and stroking her husband's cock. Soon she heard "Sir, may I cum?" She didn't hear an answer, but a moment later the dancer held her head and thrust deep into her throat and she felt his cock erupt.

The dancer let go of her head as her husband pulled her away and pushed her down on his own cock. She could still taste the dancer as she licked and sucked her husband. He pulled her body up and to the side and pulled her dress up. Keeping one hand on her head, he leaned over and grasped her panties, pulling them tight up in between her ass cheeks, and up against her swollen, sopping pussy. She bucked her hips back against the thin fabric as she felt her husband tense. He pulled her head up just in time to shoot a stream of thick, hot cum onto her chest, where it ran slowly down between her breasts. He put his cock back in his pants and told her to sit beside him again.

The last of the dancers were leaving the room, and most of the couples were back to sitting quietly. She was squirming, her pussy aching to be touched. He knew that she would beg for it if he allowed her to speak. He told her to stand in front of him. He ran one fingertip between her legs and over her panties, which were still pulled tight against her and soaked through. He unbuttoned the first few buttons of her dress and pulled it down. She hadn't worn a bra so her full breasts were exposed. He pulled a chain out of his pocket as he leaned forward and sucked hard on one nipple. He attached a clamp to it, and did the same for the other one, running the chain through a loop on her collar so that her nipples would be stretched and supporting the weight of her breasts. She gasped as he let go and the chain pulled taught, then moaned loudly as the pain in her nipples turned to pleasure.

"Would you like to be fucked?" he asked.

"Yes, please, please!" she whimpered.

"Go bend over the end of that." He pointed to a wooden bench with a padded top at the side of the room and dropped her leash on the ground. She obeyed, and he followed her over. When she was bent over, he reached down and fastened her wrists to the front legs of the bench, and spread her legs to be fastened to the back legs. Only her belly and hips were on the bench, her breasts hung freely except for the chain through her collar. He pushed her dress back up around her waist and pulled her panties down to her knees. Being bent over and exposed, tied to a bench, was the farthest they had been into any kind of kink, not to mention the dozen or so strangers in the room.

Her brain was screaming, and she was wondering if they were past the point of the safe word. But she was too horny to do anything except hope she got fucked well, and soon.

He slid his hand up through her lips, feeling how she was dripping wet. He easily slid three fingers inside her and she gasped, then pushed back as much as her bonds would allow. He finger fucked her for a minute, and she was almost ready to cum when he stopped. She wondered if everyone was watching. He came around to whisper "Do you want me to let all these men fuck that juicy pussy?" Before she could answer, he told her "No, not tonight. But we'll be back, and they will all get you eventually."

He motioned with his hand and two younger men that had been with an older woman came over. "On your knees, each of you on a tit. Suck them good, and don't stop." They unclamped her nipples and each took one in their mouth. As the blood flowed back into them, pain seared through them. That, coupled with the tandem sucking, brought her to her first orgasm of the long night. As she was peaking, her husband buried his cock in her pussy and started fucking her hard. Her orgasm built more and continued as the sensations overcame her. Someone had their fingers on her clit, and the men on her nipples did as they were told. Her husband pounded her pussy relentlessly until finally, with a guttural groan, he slammed deep inside her and held while he shot streams of hot cum into her pussy.

The next thing she knew, she was being unbuckled and helped off the bench by the two young men that had taken such good care of her nipples. Her husband was zipping his pants and came to help her with her dress. The gentleman that had greeted them was walking over. He shook her husband's hand and gave him a plastic card. "Here is your permanent membership card. Please, come see us often."

Her husband took her arm and her leash and walked her to their car.