The Co-worker

Story Info
Things get heated in the workplace.
4.3k words
4.09
30.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. All people and situations are fictional and any similarities are coincidental. First submission, So constructive criticism welcome.

*****

The co-worker

It all started close to two years ago. The glances, the quick witted innuendos. Not much in the way of flirting some might think, but it was enough to keep interests alive. She was stunning, just a lovely figure. She was slim but not too slim, with breasts that were so inviting. Flowing to a small waist and tight hips that could only be accented by a perky round ass. Hard to take your eyes of her really, as her blonde hair and cocoa brown eyes would seem to really draw you in. Other than that, Jessica was a hard woman to read most days. Fun to be around and talk to none the less.

Me? I'm Sam, and there's nothing really special about me. Little over six feet tall, average weight and blue eyes. Definitely not outgoing but if given a chance to flirt, you bet I'll do my best to entertain. Believe me, I'd try very hard to keep her entertained as well as excited any chance I could. Let's not get to far ahead of ourselves here. We'll start at the beginning, let's say my first week at the new job.

I started my new position at a metal forming company in the cities. Not an area I was used to, as I had lived in a town of about the hundred people. It didn't look too bad around the shop, some different machines, racks of steel organized by thickness. It was very neat and the people seemed quiet which was much different than their actions. Hammers pounding edges of metal boxes together were quite loud and one would probably lose hearing if not for rear plugs. I was then lead to the back of the shop where it be working as a welder. That's when I met her, with her long flowing hair and gorgeous smile it was tough to find the words top just say hello, or hi. Just something to introduce myself.

"he...ey I'm Sam, how are you?" was all I could muster at first.

She stuck out her hand and I reached out to meet her. Grasping her soft hand.

"Hey! I'm Jessica but you could call me Jess. It's nice to meet you!"

"OK, it's nice to meet you too Jess."

She laughed as she started to turn away. "Don't be so shy, loosen up a little."

With that was a little wink and a smile from her as she walked back to her work station. I pry my eyes away from her hips, follow my supervisor to my new work station and continue on with my day. Not much happened throughout the rest of that day but I would find out in the days to follow that things wouldn't be so uneventful.

Days, then weeks went on where little interactions with her would happen. Nothing more than a mere flirting encounter, but it would lead to more innuendos more frequently. Talking about how she should be more gentle with the equipment. Then she'd push it a bit further when something wasn't screwing in correctly.

"Gotta use some lube! Make sure it gets in deep too, otherwise you ain't screwing it right!" she exclaimed with a chuckle.

All I could do was laugh, I knew what she meant either way and it was good. I looked her right in the eye, her biting her lip with a smile.

"You're right, I wouldn't want to disappoint. All the way to the hilt!" I said without a single blink.

She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as to try and calm her nerves. I on the other hand was crossed between hoping and not hoping she'd notice the affect the conversation was having on me. Not like I'm real big or anything but at eight inches long and six inches around, I wouldn't say small is a word to use to describe it. She took a short step back and went to look down and away, but hesitated on the way down. I assume she noticed the situation I had mentioned. Without entirely lifting her head she looks up at me to try and make eye contact.

"Whatcha got there?" she asks with a smirk.

"What, this thing? Oh nothing too big yet." I replied, unable to wipe the stupid grin off my face.

"Nothing too big yet?" she asks, with a bit of a look of surprise.

"Well, not like I'm gonna brag or anything but ya. Not yet, still got a little left to go."

I didn't know how far I should go with it. Should I push farther? Should I try my luck?

"Well how much farther?" she says with a bit more enthusiasm.

I bit my lip, unsure how to actually answer. "It's only half way now so..." I sputtered.

There was definite tension in the air, so quiet I couldn't hear anything but my own heart beat. I could see her breathing deeper and faster. Mine wasn't much different, things were gonna be different. Then unfortunately someone would happen to walk through the doorway and ask where the supervisor was. Broke the tension completely and it seemed the moment was gone. Just as I thought things had passed I get a text.

Maybe sometime we could see how much farther it has to go ;-) might end up being a real good time.

Oh man if I wasn't hard before, I am now. Luckily I could take a seat at my work station to help calm down a bit but I had to respond with something. Not going to let this get ruined!

You bet your ass it'd be a great time, just let me know when and where.

Lunch time came and we sat at the table, just the two of us. I look at her and give her "the once over" before meeting her gaze. She gives a little wink with a smirk.

"So what you got on you're mind?" I ask. Wondering if her mind is also in the gutter.

She pauses. "Well wondering if I should get some Powerade or something, besides that beast you're hiding from me." She responds with.

"Beast? Ha ha I wouldn't say that it's that big..." is all I manage to get out before her inquiry.

"How big? If it's it not THAT big." She says with a bit of a laugh.

"Seven and a half last I measured, kinda thick." I whispered.

She looks around as if she's making sure the coast is clear.

"You aren't in a rush to get out here later are you?" She asks seemingly playful but serious.

This peeked my interest, if she hadn't asked I surely would have been. It'd been like an itch I couldn't quite scratch and I couldn't get her out of my mind.

" Not at all, what'd you have in mind?"

She gives me the once over while saying "Just meet me over by my tool chest after work is of and the place clears out."

It was so hot, she got up and walked outside for some fresh air and I swear she swayed her hips more than usual. There's no way I'd miss out on this.

Buzzer goes off at three twenty PM signaling the end of our shift. I got my tools together and returned them to my tool bag. Some of the guys try to convince me to go out to the bar and get a couple drinks. Not wanting to tell them what's actually going on I just say no I have some things to take care of at home. So I pretend to organize my stuff for a minute as I watch everyone else walk out the door, then start my way over to Jess's tool chest. My heart beating out of my chest from excitement. There she stood, bent over at the waist digging through her purse on the floor. Her sexy tight little ass just begged to be spanked. I walk closer a few more steps to her and she looks back at me with a smile.

"Like what you see?" she teases shaking her ass.

"Oh you bet I do, just gonna jump in like this huh?" I reply about to reach for her hips.

She stands up, spins around and throws her arms on my shoulders. Getting only a few inches from my face.

"More like this I thought..." as she leans in and starts kissing me passionately rough.

I embrace her and return the passion, running my hands over her back and down to her ass so I can grasp it and bring her in tight. She glides one hand down to feel my growing member and let's out a low moan. I start to kiss her neck and nibble her earlobe, bringing one hand up under her shirt to fondle her amazing breasts. She leans back and pulls her shirt over her head, in follow suit as to keep up with the tempo. I drop my shirt and return my gaze to her, with her bra in one hand and her forearm covering her to tease me.

"You're not gonna hold out on me are you?" I ask with a smirk.

She laughs and drops her arm, letting her gorgeous breasts hang free. They looked like the perfect handful and I just couldn't resist. I reach out with both hands and cup them, give them a like squeeze before I take her pink nipple into my mouth and lick it.

"You like em'? They're D's." she asks, already answering the specifics that was curious about.

All I did was answer mhmm while flicking her nipple with my tongue. She gasped a little when I lightly bite it, and giggled as I moved my hands to her jeans to unbutton them and pull them down. I kissed my way down her stomach as I pulled down her pants, little moans escaped her lips the farther I went. Her black thong panties came into view, she shaved regularly it seemed. She kicked off the pants and walked me the short distance to the break table. I knew what she was after. I sat her on the end of the table, she leaned back and I pulled the thong off. I leaned back forward between her thighs, taking in her scent. She grasped her breasts and inhaled sharply as I flicked my tongue on her clit and moved two finger playfully into her sweet pink pussy. I slowly pushed them in a little farther and curled them up to massage her g-spot. Her hips bucked and her back arched very suddenly.

"Oh god yes! Right there! Keep doing that!" she let out breathlessly.

I wasn't in a position to say much with my tongue preoccupied. Massaging circles in the same area with both fingers, she squirmed and had small convulsions while letting out lows moans. I looked up to see the under shape of her sexy round breasts peaked with the perfect nipples. Her gazed met mine mid lick and she smiled.

"I suppose I could return the favor!" she said as she started to get up.

I wasn't going to stop her. I took a step back to give some space for her to kneel and as she went down, she pulled the waist band of my boxers down letting my harder then ever cock spring out to freedom. She put one hand around my shaft and looked on as if she was in shock.

" This thing is thick! I don't know how much I'll be able to fit." She said still staring at it.

I didn't know what to say but I didn't have to wait long. She started to slowly stroke my length before putting the whole head in her mouth. The warm wet feel with the light amount of suction she was giving it felt amazing. Stretching her lips with every inch she took in, slowly with every time she bobbed her head she went inch by inch. Soon she had over half my cock in her wonderful mouth, lightly stroking and rotating her hand on my length. I don't know looking I would last, she was doing a phenomenal job. She started bobbing faster and trying to go a little deeper, but I had to stop her. If she kept that up, I'd never make it in her. I grab below her shoulders in her arm pit and pick her up, sat her back on the table and leaned her back. I grabbed her legs and moved in between.

" I couldn't wait any longer, if you kept up that I'd finish in your mouth instead pounding deep inside you." I said rubbing the head of my cock against her soft wet pussy.

"Do it! Shove that fat cock deep inside me!" she demanded, grabbing her legs and pulling them up.

No need to hesitate, I popped my cock in her waiting entrance. Slowly thrusting forwards so she can cope with the size invading her tight pussy. It felt amazing, so tight but so wet. I pulled back and went for another show deep thrust. Almost all the way in, one more good one and it should bottom out. Her breathing was sharp and slightly shallow, every once in a while there'd be a low main from her lips on the back thrust. I start one the thrust that'd bottom out, when it stopped just shy, maybe the last half inch.

"Oh man, I'm so full! Is that all of it?!" she whimpers.

"Still about a half inch left to go." I reply already pulling back for another thrust.

"Well quit being so easy on me, fuck me deep and hard dammit!" she demanded.

With that in mind I thrust hard into her, slamming the last half in. I could feel that there wasn't any more room left and started going harder and faster.

"Oh fuck yes just like that, keep doing that!" she screamed.

I wasn't about to disappoint the lady so I kept pounding hard and deep like there was no tomorrow, feeling her pussy gush a couple times as her orgasms would peak. She would shake and tremble, letting out long low moans following the high point.

"Hold on, let's switch. I wanna see what it's like to take you from behind." She manages to work out between thrusts.

I stop then step back so she has room to get up and turn around. With her tight little ass now in my direction, I grab one cheek with my left and spread her a little bit so I can slide back into her hot wet pussy. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I thought about doing this very same position with a handful of this very ass. I picked up where I left off, slamming it in her hard and deep. Ever once in a while reaching forward to play with her perky round tits and rolling her nipples in between my thumb and middle fingers.

"Good god girl you feel amazing. You like taking that fat cock deep?" I say still massaging her tits.

She screams out in pleasure. "Oh god yes, keep fucking me please. Don't stop giving it to me!"

I lean back and slap her ass good. "You're a naughty girl aren't you? Getting fucked at work like it's your fucking bedroom.

"Oh yes! Punish me, I've been such a bad girl! Spank me and tell me you'll do this more!" she begs, looking back over her shoulder with list filled eyes.

"You know this will happen more you naughty girl *spank* I expect it to happen more. Then when I'm done fucking you I'm going to cum in that pretty mouth of yours!" I growl to her.

I grab her ass with both hands and keep rocking my hips, pounding hard and deep. I knew I was getting close, I wasn't going to last much longer. I started going faster and faster trying get her to climax at least one more time. She screamed out just in time, I pulled out and told her to kneel. Without even a second thought she whipped around and sucked me right into that wonder mouth. Bobbing slightly and then it happened, more than I think has ever came from me just kept shooting rope after rope to the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck that feels so good!" I groan to her as she still lightly sucks my cock head.

She pulled her lips off with a good pop and rolled the cum around before swallowing.

"Mhmm we HAVE to do that again!" she demands with a sexy smile.

"Oh we'll definitely be doing this again for sure! Without a doubt." I reply still slightly shaking every time she would lick me

We clean with a couple paper towels from the break table and walk out to the parking lot. As expected, it's empty as can be. I checked my watch to see what time it was, to see how much time has passed. "4:15PM" it reads, which kind of surprised me. What an afternoon to remember! She gives me a wink and blows a kiss while heading to her car. We go our separate ways for the evening before starting work again tomorrow.

The next day goes well at the start. We flirt a little subtlety as to not attract any attention from the rest of the crew. Come break time she looks like she has something on her mind.

"Hey, I sure hope you don't think I'm some easy piece of ass. It'd been a while and I know we both got lost in the moment..." she went on to explain. But I stopped her early.

"Look I know you're not easy, I don't like to assume anyone is anything. You're right though. We got caught up but it doesn't mean anything bad or that it would have to stop." I reply trying to calm her.

She looks like her mind is more at ease now, you know the look. When someone's shoulders aren't as tense anymore and comes with the usual sigh. As the day goes on work gets a bit slow and some people start to leave early. Nothing to out of the ordinary, except that now we would be able to play around more freely. The supervisor left and things were getting really laid back. What surprised me was when I got close to whisper something hot in her ear she turned quickly and kissed me. I mean, this was still the middle of the day.

"What if someone saw us?" I ask.

"Then I guess you'll just have to punish me!" she giggled.

I slap her ass and walk back to what I was working on. Punish her, ya I'd like to do that again.

A few more days go by, nothing more than flirting. We end up working side by side packing some things away. I had a roll of duct tape in my hand so when she turned around I playfully ripped at it like I was gonna tape her up.

"Oh! So that's how it's going to be huh?" She said with a big smirk.

"Yup! Someone's been naughty and is gonna get it good!" I laughed, still hold the duct tape.

She got quite excited, it was easy to see. This was going to be fun, what else could I learn and use on her?

We both started working on the pipe machine. She would feed in flat sheets of thin steel and I was a couple feet away to pull them out when done. Just would wink back and forth some, and when I'd get a chance or reason to walk past her I'd give her tight ass a good spank. I came back from the rest room and she must've been coughing cause she was rubbing her throat.

"Didn't know you wanted to be choked!" I mentioned, surprisingly.

Her eyes went wide and a smile spread across her face.

"Maybe" was all she managed to spit out.

"Tonight?" I asked trying to get things in motion.

She nodded. "My place for sure"

I couldn't wait. My cock almost burst from my jeans from how fast I got hard. Finally, do something rough outside of work.

The day couldn't go any faster after that point. There were more innuendos and jokes, til the end of our shift . It just seemed to go slower after we agreed to go to her place.

"Just follow me, is only fifteen minutes away." She said, grabbing her things and walking to her car.

I wasn't gonna waste any time sitting around! I got my stuff together, got to my car and stopped on the side of the road til she passed so I could follow. My heart was racing, even though we already fucked. This was going to really exciting. Traffic was easy and it didn't even seem like the fifteen minutes she mentioned. After parking we ran up to apartment on the second floor, she threw open the door and swiftly shut it and locked after I made it through. Clothes flew off in record time and left where they fell. Jess took off to the bedroom and I wasn't too far behind. As I made it through the door to her bedroom, I had a silk tie hit me in the face.

"Use that if you want to tie up my hands. It won't leave any marks." She says playfully.

I set it on bed and motioned for her to come closer. She leapt on the bed and crawled to the end. I guessed she wasn't afraid of letting her neighbors hear the headboard getting slammed into the wall. I was going to find out the headboard was the last of my concerns.

"I'm not sure I wasn't too tie up those hands just yet. Maybe you could use them on this?" I mentioned as I pointed my swollen cock at her mouth.

She wraps her hands around it and slowly starts to suck it into her mouth.

"You gonna be gentle? Or are you really gonna fuck my face good?" She asked between licks.

I put a hand on the back of her head and moved my cock deeper into her mouth.

"That depends. If you want I could be gentle. If you want me to be rough just moan deeply and we can rough and sweaty." I told her with my cock halfway in her mouth.

There was a pause, then she moaned and started humming. Just an added bonus I guess. I started to push more in hitting the back of her throat. I pulled back and went forward again. This time not as easy, but I think she was ready for it this time as I could tell her throat was more relaxed. Inch by inch it disappeared into her throat, not long before she had deep throated all eight inches. I started to slowly fuck her face, pulling out often for her to breath. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were starting to water, and then she put her hand up on my stomach.

12