The Co-worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God please shove this in my fucking pussy already. I need it!"she screamed

She whipped around still on her knees and stuck her ass up. Not hesitating for second, I started running the head of my dick on her way entrance and slowly slide in, halfway at first but then the whole thing with the next stroke. Bottoming out in her tight wet pussy. Just for a trade I rubbed my thumb across her asshole.

"ah ah ah! Not this round ha ha." She said with a short chuckle.

"Next round?" I ask still thrusting deep.

She shakes and quivers, moaning loudly. She was barely able to get out a maybe before her orgasm rocked her. She clutched the blankets tightly, screaming fuck me repetitively into the bed. I kept stuffing her fast and hard. Finally she looked her face from the bed.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god, you fuck me so good! Give it to me! Just fucking like that. Here comes another!!" She screams before collapsing entirely onto the bed.

I took this moment to reach over and grab the silk tie from earlier. I slide her back, letting her feet fall to the floor. She looks back, breathing heavily and can see the tie from before. Without a word she smiles and puts her hands behind her back.

"You're so fucking sexy babe." I say to her just finishing the knot.

"Thanks, your not so bad yourself." she replied playfully.

Grabbing what was left from the tie, I pick up where I left off. Slamming it all in down to the hilt.

"Yes, take the whole damn thing, and when I'm done I'm going to cum all over that pretty face!" I grunted while thrusting vigorously.

With the way she was moaning and screaming, it wasn't a surprise I didn't get a response. She wouldn't have to wait long though, I was gonna have trouble holding back. I could slow down but I knew this was gonna be a big one. I pull out and step to the side, stroking it steadily.

"Oooo come here quick!" I said ready to blow.

She knelt down, turned to face me and barely got her mouth open in time. Four to five large jets shot across her face, followed by a few smaller globs which landed on her tongue.

"Nice job glazing my face! Geez that's a lot!" She said, trying to lick what ever was near her mouth.

I reached back and untied her hands.

"Got time for round two?" I ask, still admiring the handy work.

She wipes the rest into her mouth and grabbed an old shirt to clean up.

"Oh I definitely think we have time!" Jess replied with a big grin.

12