The Co-Worker Ch. 02

Story Info
Another business trip and Lisa discovers more.
2.6k words
3.96
18.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm at another business seminar with Lisa.

To recap, Lisa is a co-worker. She's married with two boys, about 5'4", blond hair, green eyes. Lisa has a fantastic body, 34 bust, 26 waist and 36 hips, although she is somewhat modest. We've flirted with each other previously and have met for lunches where we've discussed our lives and have done a little flirting.

Nothing much happened between us until our last business meeting! We ended up in bed! Lisa confessed that sexual relations between her & her husband was less & less. Lisa also told me that when she and her husband did have sex, that she had to use a rabbit sex toy to cum! That night she loved to

stroke me, watch me get hard under her touch and we fucked several times without the use of a sex toy.

We were attending another business meeting and we checked in. Not to draw any attention, we had separate rooms, although there was a locked connecting door.

We arrived early on a beautiful day. On checking in, we were told a pool there. The Sun was out. It was a GREAT day. We agreed to meet at the pool. Lisa was in her one-piece suit, getting some rays. I thought Damn; she really had a nice body. Too bad it's hidden. I brought two cold drinks out and we chatted for a few. I told her that she had a sexy body. Great looking legs! A toned ass! We slept together the previous night, so I saw her!

I convinced her to go back to the gift shop and purchase a bikini. I said I would even buy it so her husband would not know. She came back in a two-piece suit, on the conservative side but it still showed

her curves.

I went swimming and Lisa grabbed a float. She seemed to doze off, chest down. Looking around to see if there was anyone else around. I quietly came up beside her and undid her top. Then I tipped the float!

When she surfaced, her top was floating away. "What was that for?" she demanded. Her arms crossed against her chest barely hiding her breasts.

I grabbed her hand and guided her to the steps of the pool. I took her face in my hands and kissed her.

I told her " I loved her! That I wanted her!"

She didn't protest as our tongues met. I reached out with both arms around her. She uncrossed her arms and we got closer. I then reached up and gently cupped both breasts. "We can't do this here," she said.

"Why not? We fucked last night and you didn't complain!" I said. Keeping both hands on her breasts.

Were they more buoyant in water? I know she didn't need much support. They felt so good n my hands.

"NO!" She said, but didn't pull away. Her nipples were hardening. She was getting turned on and so was I.

I kissed her lips, then her face, down her neck. Running my hands down her body, I found the snaps to the bottom of her suit. I stopped for a second, watching her eyes. Lisa leaned forward and I unsnapped and pulled her suit off.

"NO!" She said again and we kissed. After that she said "no" again. Her hands found the front of my suit. My cock jumped and her hands stayed on my erection. I asked her if that turned her on?

"Yes! It does turn me on but it's still wrong!" Her hands untied my suit, reached with both hands and pulled it down. Wow! Was I hard! Lisa was panting and her color was a deep red. Our eyes locked!

Lisa leaned her hips forward and we were touching. Still stroking me, Lisa said "NO! Not here. People might see us!"

Backing away to a deeper area of the pool where was a ladder, I guided her hands to the rungs. I kissed her deeply! Cupping and kissing her breasts, Lisa spread her legs. I guided a finger first to tease her! I then spread her outer lips and explored some more. She started to tremble. Her legs spread more!

Was she wetter?

I reached down and started to stroke myself. I was erect! I then guided the tip of my cock into her inviting pussy. Just an inch or two, then out again, I tip fucked her maybe 5 times! Lisa shivered! Shook! Moaned! " Look! We must stop this! Right now!"

I countered with "yes I know." I kissed her breasts and gently bit a nipple. I knew I had to be gentle.

Her breasts bruised easily and I couldn't leave any marks that her husband would see.

Lisa moaned "ohhh my god!" and grabbed my erection. It was as hard as a rock and the head of my penis was purplish. Her breathing was shallow as she then looked at me and bit her lower lip. I then gently spread her legs again. We switched positions & I leaned against the ladder. Lisa whispered, "Jeeeez we shouldn't be doing this but it feels so good" and kissed me again and again.

I pulled her closer to me as I was seated. I reached forward to cup her ass. Lisa spread her legs!

I brought her as close as I could. With one hand, I gently probed her once again. Her inviting lips were red & swollen. I pushed as far back in her pussy with my finger as I could and lifted her gently so we could fuck. Lisa said "Whoa! What are we going to do?" She didn't pull away as she slowly lowered herself on my shaft. She reached down, spread herself & guided me in. Her words of protests turned into moans of ecstasy as we joined. She was tight but wet. Very wet as I parted her lips. She offered no other resistance. I sank further into her as she rose & came down on me. I lifted her legs up and rested them on my shoulders. Lisa said "No! We can't cum! This is so wrong! Oh God! It feels so good!" and she came down hard on me, grinding her hips. I met her surge! Again & again! Wave after wave!

We rested for a few in the pool, after our love making session. We looked around, gathered our suits and towels and lay in the sun.

We went back to our individual rooms. There were a few hours left to get ready, check our email, etc.

When we were returning to our rooms, the housekeeper was leaving mine and going in Lisa's.

I noticed she had long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her eyes were blue. She was indeed gorgeous. Our eyes met as she left my room.

She surprised Lisa who was just in a robe. "Hi I'm Jennifer!"

As she made the bed and freshened the room, she told Lisa that she saw us in the pool. Lisa's breathing

quickened and a flush of excitement passed thru her body. Jennifer wanted to hear all about what happened in detail.

Lisa sat down on the bed and her robe fell open. Jennifer approached Lisa and opened the robe. Jennifer tugged her top off revealing a firm pair of 34Bs. As Lisa stood up, her robe fell to the ground and she was naked. Standing close, their breasts pressed firmly against each other. Lisa told her how I removed her top in the pool. How she felt and undid my swimming trunks.

Jennifer's breathing was getting heavy. "mmmm please continue." Her nipples were very erect!

Lisa continued to tell Jennifer how I inserted a finger in her pussy. How I spread her legs. All

the sexy details.

Jennifer backed Lisa against a wall and positioned herself between her spread legs. Lisa wasn't sure how far to take this. I was the only guy she ever had sex with aside from her husband. Was this going to be her first bi experience?

The details in whispers continued as Lisa told about me tip fucking her. Then how she was turned around!

How I grabbed her ass! How my hot cock penetrated her pussy from behind and set her on fire.

Jennifer's hands went on Lisa's hips when it was described how it felt being fucked in the pool and somebody was watching. Jennifer began softly kissing Lisa down her neck causing her to throw her head back against the wall gasping & moaning.

Lisa brought a hand up to squeeze and massage Jennifer's breast. The nipple hardened as she pinched

It. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes. Ohhhhh yes." Jennifer gasped.

Lisa went on to describe how she was turned around. How we fucked some more. How I lifted her legs to go deeper.

Jennifer gasped again as if she and Lisa were going to have sex. It was now Jennifer's turn. She pinched Lisa's breasts with both hands. Then she lowered a hand to run up and down Lisa's thigh. She then placed two fingers on her swollen outer lips. Lisa arched her back and gasped "ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Catching her breath, Lisa told in detail how I fucked her hard & deep in the shower pulled out and dripped cum on her ass.

Jennifer continued rubbing Lisa's pussy harder and faster. Lisa was in sexual bliss with her new friend.

Lisa continued to tell her new friend how we fucked without the use of a sex toy. How hard my cock got when she stroked me, unlike her husbands. Lisa was on the verge of more orgasms. Her clit was now being rubbed vigorously. "ohhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to cum!" The assault continued and Lisa let out a series of whimpers, grunts and moans. Her orgasm started to subside.

They were both breathing heavily and their lips met. After the long kiss was over, Lisa tasted her own cum on Jennifer's fingers. Lisa said that she would like to return to this Hotel another time and continue

this bi lovemaking with Jennifer.

Later that afternoon, meeting went well and an informal dinner followed. There was mingling and we mixed with others. My cock started to get hard at the thought of getting back to our rooms, undressing and going to bed with each other.

Leaving the bar area, we left separately. Getting back to our rooms, the connecting doors and unlocked

And at last, we were alone.

I slowly unbuttoned her blouse. I move closer to kiss her freckled face, neck and down her chest. I could see her erect nipples pushing against the lace bra. We kiss again and our bodies press against each other, our arms around each other. Lisa arches her back; my hands and fingers softly pass over her breasts. I unclasp the front close bra and her breasts fall into my hands. I feel the sudden breath as I

touch her nipples, rolling each between my forefingers and thumbs.

We kiss again. As I continue to tease her nipples, Lisa raises a hand and places it against me, to feel the beat of my heart. I lower my hands to finish undressing her. Her skirt falls to the ground. I unbuckle my pants while Lisa is removing my shirt. All that was left was my boxers and her panties. My cock had never been that hard as Lisa took it in her hands "Oh god!" touching the tip, then stroking me.

I knelt down to probe! Kiss and tease her thru her panties. There was already a dark, wet spot as I slipped them off. I spread her legs "fuck! Fuck! " She gasped as I continued. I took her pussy lips, licking watching it opening like a new bud. Finding her clit! Touching, swirling my tongue and sucking it again, Lisa gasped, " I want to feel you " unnngggh "inside of me!" Lisa falling back on the edge of the bed, she took both hands and pulled my boxers off! She held my cock! Squeezed it a little as she lowered her other hand to her pussy. She rubbed slowly, and then lifted her fingers to her mouth to taste.

We lay down, next to each other. Lisa stroking me slowly "I love your hard cock!"

My fingers teasing her breasts. Watching her nipples get hard! Erect! Thinking about why her husband can't make her cum without the aid of a sex toy. This woman is sexually deprived.

Looking down, some of her juices are already flowing down a toned thigh, in anticipation.

Lisa barely whispers that she feels my erection throbbing in her hand. "I want you! I want you to fuck me hard! I want to feel your hot cum inside me! "

Lisa was on her back, her legs spread and knees up in the air. I got between her legs, kissing her chest.

I then went to her breasts. Licking them like one would lick a lollipop and sucking her nipples.

Then licking up her neck to kiss.

Sitting up, she then started to run her hands over my chest and to bite and tease me.

I ran a finger to her pussy, first to tease, then to finger fuck her.

Lisa's head dropped to stroke me. There's some cum on my helmet. She starts to lick and perform oral! All the time, my mind is racing and thinking why doesn't her husband like this?

I fall back on the bed and Lisa places a hand on my chest to keep me down and she proceeds to spread her legs and mount me in the Cowgirl position. She takes my erection in her hand, and slowly lowers

her wet pussy. This isn't lovemaking! This is craving and lust for each other.

I then lift my hips, and she exhales sharply. My knees are up behind her and she leaned forward as

we fuck. My hands go from her thighs up to her breasts. Rocking, I feel my cock deep in her.

I've never felt this before! I can't describe it! Normally I wouldn't cum so fast but in this position, watching her breasts bounce, and taking one in my mouth as she leaned forward, I shout, "Babe, I'm going to cum!"

Lisa comes down one more time, then up, withdrawing my cock and holds it as I spray cum on her chest.

A little disappointed that she didn't cum, we both collapse and fall asleep side-by-side.

Later that night, I hear the shower running. Lisa is in there. " Hi Babe. Care to join me?"

How could I refuse? I join her. At first we just kiss. Lisa tells me that she wants me to wash her hair.

Standing under the spray, running her fingers thru her hair, her breasts pushing out.

I ask her to turn around. My limp cock touching her ass is now getting hard. I move closer as I start washing her hair, my cock resting in between her cheeks bobbing up & down.

Lisa asks if I'm done yet? "Not yet" I respond.

Lisa then places her palms on the wall, leans forward, pushes her ass out, spreads her legs and says

"Good! Cause I want you!"

Not one to argue, I inch forward. Lisa reaches between her legs and buries my cock in her. Lisa's' pussy

Swallows me up. This time, we fit perfectly. Holding unto her hips, I push in, and then slowly out! Repeating this several times, Lisa says "oh god! Oh god!" as she cums several times.

I fuck her harder! Rotating my hips as I thrust in and out. "Oh shit, I'm cumming " as I push one last time filling her with hot cum.

Her pussy is still gripping me as I try pull out. Her spasms stop momentarily and I can pull out of her.

Lisa turns around and we rinse off. Toweling off & putting some thick robes on, I lead her to our clean bed. I drop my robe to the floor; then she does the same. Pulling the sheets back, I invite her to join me.