The Coaches Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It feels a little funny. But I like it.” she said.

Hakim re-entered her with his finger and found a soft nub inside her.

“Oooo. That feels good. Touch me there.” Jodi said.

She spread her feet apart slightly, giving him better access. Hakim massaged the nub slowly after a few minutes he began to massage it faster.

Jodi responded. “Oh yes. That feels reaaal good.”

She began to shiver in delight and moments later started gyrating her hips in circles to match the movement of his finger. Hakim placed the tip of his tongue along the edge of Jodi’s ear. He licked down to her neck and began kissing her neck at the same time he increased the speed of his finger.

Jodi cried out. “OH. OH MY GOD. WHAT’S HAPPENING?” Jodi’s very first orgasm shook her body with wild convulsions and Hakim grabbed her around her waist to keep her from falling down. She wined in pleasure as sensations shot through her body that she didn’t know existed.

Jodi recovered and spun out of Hakim’s grasp. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began showering him with kisses. “You make me feel so good. I love you Hakim.” She said between kisses.

“Unbutton my shirt.” Hakim demanded.

Jodi quickly did so. Then she pushed it back from his shoulders and it fell to the floor. Jodi was mesmerized by his chest. “Hakim, your skin is so dark and sexy.”

“Kiss my chest.”

Jodi followed orders. “You taste good.”

“Softer Jodi, use your tongue.”

Jodi’s kisses became soft and very moist. She kissed up and down his chest and stomach.

“Suck my nipples, Jodi.”

Jodi flicked his nipples with the tip of her tongue then began to softly suck on them, alternating from one to the other. She sighed.

“Unbuckle my pants.”

She unbuckled and yanked the belt from around Hakim’s waist. His pants dropped to his waist. His dick was straining against his underwear. Jodi slowly reached for it. Before she could touch it, Hakim scooped her up into his arms and deposited her on the bed.

Hakim removed her bra and kneaded her breasts one more time. He then removed her soaked panties. He kissed her again as his finger returned to the nub inside of her.

“Oh yes. Touch me there. Make me feel good again.”

He laid on Jodi’s right and placed his left arm under her and grabbed her shoulder to hold her still. His right hand quickly caressed her back to orgasm. She cried out with pleasure and again began to gyrate her hips to increase the magnitude of the sensation. Her orgasms came one after the other as Hakim’s fingertips brought her undreamed of ecstasy.

She grabbed his wrist with one hand and screamed out. “OH GOD. IT FEELS SO GOOD I CANT TAKE ANYMORE.” Hakim removed his fingers and stood from the bed. He watched Jodi breathing in relief and writhing around in the bed as he removed his underwear. He retrieved a condom from his pants and climbed back onto bed. Jodi leaned up onto her elbows as Hakim kneeled between her legs. She watched with wide eyed fascination as Hakim opened the wrapped and unrolled the condom onto his dick. He moved forward and began to enter her.

Jodi’s mouth opened wide as the sensation of the first dick to enter her body began to overwhelm her.

“I’ve been waiting to fuck you since the first time I saw you Jodi.”

“Me too.” Jodi answered through gritted teeth. “You should have fucked me sooner.”

Hakim forced himself all the way inside and became the first man to stake his claim to Jodi’s virgin loins. All of the careful seduction had led to this moment. His obsession with bedding the basketball player had kept him celibate since he had returned from europe and now he was going to make up for it with this beautiful woman. He couldn’t help but cry out, “YES.”

“Oh god it hurts.” Jodi said. A single tear ran down her left eye to her ear.

Hakim began to slowly fuck Jodi. She was tighter than he had expected and he wasn’t sure how long he was going to last. “You feel so damn good.”

He began to move faster, increasing the force of his strokes.

“Your so deep inside me.” She began to lift her hips to match his thrusts. “It’s so good. It’s soooo good.” She craned her head down and began to suck on his nipples again.

He responded. “That’s good. That’s how I like it.”

She spoke into his ear. “Harder, Hakim, harder.”

Hakim started stroking as hard as he could. Jodi matched him for a few seconds then wrapped a leg around his back and grabbed his ass. She screamed as her body shook in orgasm. The scream turned into a howl then the spoke with a slightly deeper voice. “I love the way you make me feel. I love the way you make me feel.”

Hakim knew he was close and started grunting. Jodi seemed to understand and started raising her hips again. Hakim’s orgasm was so strong he was afraid the condom might break. He collapsed as the last of his passion poured out.

A few moments later he went to the bathroom. He removed the condom and cleaned a small amount of blood from his body and returned to bed. Jodi immediately cuddled up against him and went to sleep.

***

“We began seeing each other at least once a week. I would drive up to her college and meet her at hotels. When she wanted to call me she used pay phones. We kept the relationship secret until she graduated college and not too long after that we got married.”

LeRon smiled and shook his head.

“Sometimes I wonder to myself if I was wrong for initiating our relationship the way I did, but then I look at her laying beside me in bed and feel lucky to have met her when I did.”

LeRon started laughing.

“What’s so damn funny.”

He reached into his wallet and produced a picture of a blonde girl wearing a high school basketball uniform. “Wait til you hear my story.”

12