The Coal Miner & The Conservative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

Throughout the afternoon and evening, Gary and Felicity had engaged in their battles of wills, each determined to beat the other but now as their orgasms approached, it was obvious that this was going to be a draw.

Felicity felt the waves of pleasure from her pussy turn to one wave of sheer delight that went through her clitoris, vagina and into her anus and rectum. Screaming like a banshee, Felicity came with a rush of sticky feminine wetness that soaked Gary's groin.

At the same moment, Gary felt the unmistakable feelings of orgasm - the 'it's too late to turn back now sensation' - as his balls tightened, and deep inside Felicity's pussy his cock sprayed a mass of sticky white cum, the condom capturing the semen and preventing any sperm swimming into Felicity's uterus, up her fallopian tubes and fertilizing one of her ova that in nine months' time would result in Gary having another kid to pay maintenance for.

Gasping for breath post-coitus, Felicity and Gary separated from each other and lay on the bed, Gary holding Felicity's naked, nubile body, stroking her tits, his cock resting against her bare bottom.

"That was amazing," said Felicity. "And to think it all started with our disagreement at lunch time. Do you think I'd get more sex like that if I spent more time up here this summer, going to the picket lines and expressing my views on politics and economics to the miners?"

"I don't think it's a very good idea to try that," laughed Gary.

"Don't worry, I'm only kidding, I don't have a death wish," said Felicity. The girl sat up, and looked at her watch. "We'd better get back downstairs, before we're missed."

Felicity stood up. "I'd love to have a shower with you, but we don't have time and in any case, people might notice if you went into the female bathroom with me."

"Yeah, they probably would," said Gary, as he also stood up and retrieved his underpants.

"Could you please pass me those tissues, Gary?" asked Felicity, indicating the box that stood on the nightstand table.

"Yeah, of course," said Gary, passing her the box.

"Thanks," said Felicity, grabbing a handful of the soft, pink tissues, squatting slightly and using them to cleanse her vagina as Gary watched with wide eyes.

"I don't want to be sitting around with sticky knickers all night," said Felicity as she continued to circle the tissues around between her legs absorbing her female dampness. Her vagina now less wet and sticky, Felicity removed the tissues from her pussy and handed them to Gary. "Could you please put these in the bin behind you?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," said Gary, who was more than a little excited by Felicity talking about her damp knickers while cleaning her vagina, and even more so now when he could feel the sticky wetness of the girl's snatch on the tissues she had used to clean herself between her legs as he disposed of them, along with the condom and wrapper.

"So, would you like everyone at the union to know how you fucked the shit out of a rich girl who is a member of the Conservative Party?" Felicity prompted as she put on her bra, then retrieved her knickers and pulled them up too, adjusting them around her pubic mound, her vagina and her bottom.

"No, I don't think I'd be too popular," said Gary.

"I agree, you wouldn't be," said Felicity. "How about if they knew that you'd fucked her twice?"

Gary, who was putting on his shirt, was confused. "Again, but I thought we had to get back ..."

"No, not now, but are you an early riser Gary?"

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"Good, so tomorrow morning at six o'clock, I want you outside my window, up the drainpipe, into my room and then up my pussy? You got that?"

"Yeah, for sure." Gary's heart raced with excitement, and his new erection became an obstruction as he tried to pull up and adjust his trousers, Felicity noticing and giggling.

"We need to get you some ice water, I think," she said. "But, here's what you get to look forward to tomorrow." The teenager opened her suitcase, and removed a blue, over-size tee-shirt. "This is my shirt I sleep in, blue of course." She reached into the case again, and picked up a pair of her knickers, these ones the same bikini-style panties that Felicity was currently wearing, but light blue rather than white in colour. "And these are the knickers I'll be wearing. Again blue. Think blue, the Conservative color you despise. Think about ripping my blue shirt and my blue knickers off me, and fucking my fanny so hard that I'll need to sit on a cushion all the way back to London. Are you in?"

"I'm in!" shouted Gary in triumph, before realizing he probably should not be shouting like this if he did not want to be overheard.

"And in a few hours' time, you'll be in me again," Felicity promised as she put on her dress and shoes. With Gary also dressed and his erection having gone down, Felicity collected her bag. "Wait for my signal before you follow me down," she said before inching open the door open, and quickly closing it again. "Oh shit," she said.

"What's wrong?" Gary asked.

"My mother is on the stairwell, talking my Aunt Mary's head off," said Felicity.

"Oh shit is about right then," said Gary.

"There's only one way out of it now," said Felicity, walking to the window and opening it. "Down the drainpipe."

"You're kidding?"

"I can climb a drainpipe, Gary, but you go first that way you can catch me if I fall."

Removing her shoes, Felicity stood with Gary at the window. "I hope that bloody dog's not around again," he said.

"No, I think its all clear," said Felicity, her eyes surveying the car park through the darkness. "Now's our chance."

Gary swung his legs out of the window and he began to shin down the drainpipe. Holding her shoes and bag, Felicity followed him down, Gary unable to prevent himself from looking up at the sight of Felicity's white knickers up her dress.

"Are you perving on my knickers, Gary?" Felicity teased.

"Um, maybe," said Gary.

"Just don't get too over-excited, or you'll get us caught," said Felicity as Gary reached the ground, then helped her down too, and Felicity put on her shoes.

The pair discretely made their way back inside separately, Felicity greeted by her father. "Felicity darling, where have you been?"

"Oh, just around," said Felicity casually, her pretty face having a butter-wouldn't-melt-in-my-mouth expression once again.

Gary went to follow Felicity back inside the function room, but was startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around to see Gordon Carter standing behind him. "Can I have a word with you, Gary lad?" he asked.

Gary's heart sank as he followed Mr. Carter outside. Mr. Carter knew what he had been up to, that he had screwed Felicity up in the room, a girl who was not only Mr. Carter's niece but a staunch Conservative who was the opposite of everything that Labour-man Mr. Carter stood for.

"Is everything okay?" Gary asked, trying to sound casual.

"Well no, we're on strike with no end in sight but I can't do nothing about that tonight," said Mr. Carter. "What I wanted to talk about with you was your problem this morning, about your daughter's maintenance. Me, Mary and Paul and Julie were having a little talk about it, and we'd like to offer you this to help you get by."

Mr. Carter forwarded Gary an envelope containing a number of notes, Gary feeling both overwhelmed and relieved. "Mr. Carter, I don't know ..."

"You don't need to say anything, lad," Mr. Carter assured him. "There's Emma's maintenance there, the amount you were short this week, and next week too."

Gary felt guilty, knowing the Carter family like all mining families were finding things tough. "I can't accept this ..." he began, before Mr. Carter cut him short.

"You can and you will, Gary. Anyway, it's not for you, it's for your daughter. You, Angie and Colin are good, you always do the best for Emma. It's not cheap nor easy raising a kid, especially how things are at the moment. And I know you're responsible, not like your old man. You always pay Mary your rent on time. You don't drink, you don't smoke and you don't gamble. In fact if I didn't know you better, I'd say you were some sort of square."

"I'll pay you back when I can," Gary promised.

"No need to worry about that," said Mr. Carter. "Don't go asking for more money in future, mind you, I'm not one of those new ATM machines."

"No, of course," said Gary. "Thank you."

"Thank you is all I want to hear," said Mr. Carter as he and Gary went back inside, immediately seeing Gary's dining companions - Stan, Muriel, Denise and Billy - sitting staring into space smoking cigarettes, not talking while Jason ran around with the dummy in his mouth.

"Now that's one bloody bad kid," Mr. Carter said, observing the obnoxious little brat and beginning one of his rants as Gary, Paul and Julie listened to his opinions at length on the subject.

The wedding wound up around midnight, and Gary took a walk in the rear car park to clear his head while the Carter family said goodnight to some of their relatives still inside the pub. This Saturday had started so badly, gotten worse at the wedding then had turned around thanks to amazing sex with the posh, opinionated girl who was so mostly responsible for making the day so bad. Then when Gary thought he had been caught out about this, his fears proved unfounded as his child maintenance issues were solved, at least for the moment.

As he thought of Felicity, he was stunned to her voice calling through the night. "Oh Gary!"

He looked upwards, seeing Felicity standing at her bedroom window. "Don't forget, six tomorrow," she called, twirling her blue knickers in her fingers before closing the window and vanishing from sight.

Gary's attention turned to the Thornton-Browne family's expensive car parked a short distance away, the young man thinking about what terrible snobs her parents and brother were. Then from the sky there came the noise of birds squawking before something fell, splattering across the car's windscreen. As he looked at the car, Gary thought about what Richard, Hilda and Jonathon Thornton-Browne's reaction would be when they saw the car covered in bird shit tomorrow morning about the same time as Gary was getting into their daughter's/sister's knickers upstairs. He began to laugh; now today really had turned out perfect and with the promise of a secret dawn rendezvous with Felicity, tomorrow might be even better still.

THE END - PLEASE RATE & COMMENT

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers
1...345678