The Coast with the Most!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

"Ok, count us in. Sounds like fun."

Great!" said Mandy, "Meet us out front in ten minutes, ok?"

I finished my G&T quickly and then found Steve and told him what was happening. He was not as keen as I was, but that has always been the way with us.

Anyway, I told him we were going and that was that.

Off we went, and met the others out front, before walking about ten minutes to a hotel suite where the party was being held.

The suite was flash. I mean it was amazing! It was on the top level of the hotel, and the whole apartment had floor to ceiling glass all the way around, so that you could see a 360 degree view of the Gold Coast. There were about twenty people there before we arrived, and so in all about thirty made up the party. They were very good looking people, and I wondered if the host hadn't hand- picked them.

"Dee, come and meet Rick. It's his place and his wife Zara runs these little parties."

Mandy took me by the hand and lead me to the bar area, where a short, bald man was serving drinks, and a stunning tall woman was helping him.

"Rick, Zara, this is Dee, and her husband, Steve. I didn't think you'd mind so I invited them to come party with us tonight."

"Well......any friend of Mandy's is a friend of ours. Please to meet you and maybe eat you, Dee!" said the short guy.

I blushed at his erotic little comment, and made a mental note to thank him later if the opportunity came up.

"Lovely to meet you both. Please, make yourselves at home, and enjoy," said the European accented wife, Zara.

Mandy grabbed me by the hand and lead me away from the bar and the others, including Steve.

"We'll be back soon. I'm just going to show Dee around, ok? Look after Steve you guys!"

She was referring to the rest of our group that had made it to the bar, and as she pulled me away to show me around, I blew Steve a kiss and smiled as one of the younger girls began talking to him, so I knew he'd be fine.

I guess I'd been pretty horny for a long time by this time, what with the trying on things at the shop, the guys in my room commenting on my bikinis, the flirting with the young stud at the beach, the showing off in my pink bikini, the dancing and dinner at the strip club, and now at the swingers party. My pussy and nipples were on fire and was in the mood to play, which was lucky.

The moment we entered a small doorway into a large billiard room Mandy spun and kissed me full on the lips. It took me totally by surprise, but I welcomed her attack and within seconds my tongue was snaking it's own way around her mouth, as my hands found her breasts and gave them a lovely squeeze. We pashed and fondled each other without speaking for almost five minutes, and by that time I was ready to tear off my clothes and hers, and get down to some serious girl/girl love making.

Mandy pushed me back gently as we kissed until I was backing up against the billiard table. She pressed gently on my chest between my large boobs, and indicated I should lay back onto the table. I climbed up and lay down, closing my eyes as her hands snaked their way under my dress and found my thong. Slowly and sexually she removed my undies, before sliding my dress up over my hips, exposing my totally bare pussy to her. I glanced sideways and noticed that a young couple had entered the room, and were watching Mandy make love to me as the guys hand snaked inside his hot girl's pants and he started to finger her.

Mandy was obviously very talented because within minutes I was ready to cum, and without missing a beat, her tongue flickered my swollen clitoris until I shuddered violently on the billiard table and came with with a rush I have rarely experienced at the hands of just one person. Her tongue lashed at my sopping clit until my orgasm subsided and I was able to catch my breath. Her hands reached up and squeezed my boobs, before I rolled my dress back down and climbed off the table.

"Wow! That was some licking." I said.

"I wanted to thank you for buying the suits today, remember?"

She smiled, her gorgeous eyes sparkling as she wiped my love juices from her lips and face and then kissed me on the lips sensually once more. In the corner of the room the young woman had dropped to her knees and was now sucking the cock of her man. I was in the zone.

I walked across to them, and without saying a word, I kissed the stud as his girl sucked him off. My tongue found his own, and my hands reached inside his shirt and raked his already hard nipples. I turned away from our hot kiss, long enough to kiss Mandy as she stood next to me, her hands fondling my boobs once more as the four of us began to really warm up.

I dropped to my knees to join the young woman sucking his cock, and as she sucked the shaft, I took one of his balls in my mouth and gave it the full treatment, my tongue snaking it's way around the ball and then my mouth sucking it in like a lollipop.

As the two of us continued to give this stud some combined head, I noticed Mandy had left the room. I didn't mind as I knew where she worked and also knew I would probably catch up with her later at the party to return the pussy licking compliment.

As I returned my attention to the cock of the young stud that was standing before me, his girlfriend pushed his cock into my own mouth, and I started to suck him off for all I was worth. Steve has always said I am a great cocksucker, and hey, who am I to argue? I took him balls deep in my throat on the third suck and he gripped my head as if to stop me from engulfing his lovely stiff member. His girlfriend was watching in awe, her eyes wide open and her hands now working hard, one on her own clit which was exposed beneath her mini skirt, the other playing with my boobs which were starting to fall out of the white dress.

I sucked and sucked, using my hand to pump his nice cock as I continued to suck him off, and was then startled a little to feel two more hands on my butt cheeks. With the head of the guy's cock still deep in my hungry mouth, I turned to see who was playing with my arse. It was Tim, the cocky young guy who was with Mandy's group and who had pushed his dick between my cheeks on the dance floor!

So here I was, squatting in a billiard room, god knows how many floors up in a suite on the Gold Coast, at a swinger's party, sucking a stranger's cock, while his girlfriend fingered herself and played with my tits, whilst another stranger was feeling my arse up from behind.

I was ravenous!

Suddenly my young stud grunted and announced he was cumming. I was totally fucking horny by this time, and so I did what every good wife does. I jammed his spurting cock deep into my throat and attempted to swallow and slurp down every single drop of his cum. I managed to do just that, and when he finally finished filling my mouth with his sperm, I swallowed and licked my lips, before grabbing his girlfriend and deep tongue kissing her as the man behind me slipped a finger into my wet cunt.

Finished the kiss, I was now in the mood for cock, and young Tim was the one I was targeting.

I stood up, wiped my mouth clean once more, making sure to get rid of any stray cum that was on my lips, and then removed my dress. Standing there fully naked before the three strangers, I peeled off my g-string and then placed my dress and knickers on the chair nearby. Wearing only my heels, my mature curvy body on display for all to see, I bent over the billiard table, spread my legs and reached back to finger my pussy, making sure it was sopping wet and ready for cock.

It was.

"Come here and fuck me, Tim. Push that hot cock of yours in me and don't stop."

He did as he was told.

Moving in behind me, his nice hard cock was pointed at the entrance to my cunt, and I lay flat on my boobs on the felt of the billiard table, my high heels making my butt stick high in the air, giving him perfect access to my cunt as he pushed the head of his dick inside me.

It slid in easily, and he grabbed me by the hips and started slowly fucking me with his nice cock. I moaned and enjoyed the moment of penetration and we soon fell into a nice rhythm of fucking as he pumped in and out of me.

We fucked slowly for about five minutes, before I reached back and down with one hand to fondle his balls as he pushed in and out of my cunt. I noticed three other men standing in the doorway, watching me being fucked by this young stud.

Being an experienced sexual being, I decided to turn them on even more.

"Come on, Tim, Fuck me. Push that cock in me," I said as I jammed back and forth on his cock. "Make me feel every stroke of your hard cock. Jam it in me and make me squeal you bastard!"

It was too much for Tim and he came with a strange whimpering noise! He pulled out just in time and sprayed a few hot spurts of cum onto my back as I lay bent over the table, my pussy swollen and open from the fucking. Tim was a little embarrassed at cumming so fast.

"It's ok, baby. I'm sure I will find plenty of more nice hard cocks to finish the job. Just find me a towel ok?"

I winked at the men watching as they heard what I said and laughed. Tim came back quickly with a hand towel and cleaned his gooey cum off my back, and I decided it was time to get some real cock inside me to finish the job Tim had started.

I stood up and stretched, showing off my fine body to the three men. Then, reaching up and grabbing full handfuls of my big boobs and giving them a squeeze, I asked them, "Well, who's next?"

They needed no second invitation, and in a flurry of action, three men were naked in seconds and their hard cocks were on show.

I dropped to my knees and proceeded to suck all three cocks alternating between them. I love sucking cock and it was fun to taste the difference between them and to feel the different size and shapes that I knew would be fucking me very soon.

After making them all really hard and getting them nice and slick with my mouth, I lay down on a small coffee table and opened my legs, waiting to see who would make the first move to fuck me.

The shortest guy moved in and pushed his little fat cock into me, and started to play with my boobs. I was surprised at his stamina, and then, in a bigger surprise, he started to pinch my nipples in a way that made me cum within seconds. I thrashed about with my tits in his hands and my pussy filled with his cock, and he didn't miss a beat. He just kept right on fucking me through my orgasm.

I rested my head back on the coffee table after I orgasmed, and within seconds the second guy lifted my head and pushed his cock into my mouth. I was being spit roasted and I was loving it!

The tubby guy fucking me still kept going, and I was totally fucking turned on by the whole scene. The movement of a cock in my pussy in and out in time with the one in my mouth was sensational, and as I tilted my head to the side, I noticed there were several others now in the room watching my slutty performance with these three complete strangers. Guy number three was busy sucking my tits and fingering my clit, as I kept being fucked and the sucking the cock in my mouth. Out of nowhere Mandy appeared, and as I sucked the cock of the second guy and was being well fucked by the little tubby guy with the amazing stamina, she lowered her mouth and sucked my left nipple, before licking and kissing and sucking it as the third guy did the very same to my right boob. I was ravenous to cum and the combined fucking and sucking and having my tits sucked by two different people was making me want to cum again only a short while after Mandy had licked me to orgasm earlier on that night.

As my second orgasm began to wash over me like a slow moving river, I reached my hand out and found Mandy's sopping wet pussy. I continued to suck the cock in my mouth, using one hand to stroke the shaft as I blew him, and then pushed two fingers inside Mandy's cunt and began to finger fuck her as she sucked my nipples and played with my large tits with the guy who was doing the same. I finger fucked her softly, enjoying the moist, squishy feeling of warmth inside another woman's pussy, and as I came like a torrential downpour, I fear I must have jammed my fingers so deep inside Mandy's pussy that I almost touched her kidneys!

The thrashing motion of my orgasm caused a my boobs to shake inside the mouths of Mandy and the guy as they sucked my tits. Not only that, but I also bit down hard on the cock inside my mouth, such was the force of my orgasmic contractions.

It was too much.

Finally the tubby guy needed to cum, and as my hips gyrated downwards no his cock, I felt him tense up and he closed his eyes and announced he was cumming. I flicked my hips, not wanting him to cum inside me and he pumped his suddenly dislodged cock a few times before a massive spurt of his cum jetted it's way up my belly and actually landed on the faces of both Mandy and the guy sucking my nipples.

It was amazing!

Mandy slurped it up like a slut, then leaned over and licked the cum off the cheek of the guy sucking my other tit and it was too much for the guy whose cock I was sucking.

He gripped my head firmly and as I struggled to breathe through my nose, he came like a thunderbolt in my mouth, filling my throat with his seed. I loved the forceful nature of it and swallowed furiously, trying to make sure I got every drop of his hot cum down my throat before licking his shaft clean and slurping all over his slimy cock and balls.

I sat up on the coffee table and kissed Mandy. Her tongue was still covered in cum and we swapped loads of cum from our mouths as we tongue kissed and pashed each other.

I needed a break, and so I stood up, retrieved my dress and knickers from the chair nearby and put on my dress. I figured my knickers were not required, so I kept them in my hand and walked out to find Steve. I needed a drink to freshen my mouth, and so went to the bar and ordered a large juice. I gulped it down, washing the sperm out of my throat, and enjoyed the coolness of the liquid as it reached my cum filled belly!

The night was still young...

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers
12