The Coat Room

Story Info
They give in to their passions in the coat room.
830 words
3
14k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought had crossed his mind on many an occasion.

And now as he was lost in her eyes one more time, he saw it all too clearly. That had not yet made love, but he could see it in her crystal blue eyes and he could smell it in her silky blonde hair. The silhouette of her form dancing in the candlelight only served to quicken his pulse and increase his longing for her. She laughed that electric laugh that ran through his soul and lifted his heart to his throat. She removed a wisp of hair from her eyes and sipped gently on her glass of wine and he told her that she was beautiful. She blushed, only slightly, but just enough to bring out the undertones of her smooth and perfect skin.

He could feel it. Tonight was the night.

The room was noisy, but he didn't notice. He could only hear her tell him about how great the wine was. And that she felt like it was going to her head a little bit, that maybe she was feeling a little crazy. Her hand brushed lightly along the top of his and his body became rigid but his smile remained liquid. His eyes poured over her one more time, from her blonde hair, to her Baltic blue eyes, to her lightly colored lips down past her slightly angled chin to how her lovely neck complimented her hand as it toyed with her earring as it playfully dangled over her soft shoulders. His eyes trailed towards the valley between her creamy white breasts and there he lingered... for just an extra moment as he imagined pulling down the top of her dress and kissing her breasts lightly. He then realized he was no longer listening to what she was saying but lost in the moment of her. Her being, her smile, her body.

The next step seemed so natural.

He took her by the hand to the hallway where no one could see them and he kissed her passionately. His tongue searching for hers in a sea of passion and desire until finally they met and danced to the waltz of the rhythm of their pulses pounding in their ears. The pulled away breathlessly and spotted a closed coat room and darted towards it, careful to see if they had been noticed.

They pushed the door open and they were like teenagers playing seven minutes in heaven. Their kisses were deep and passionate as his fingers deftly unzipped her dress and pushed it to the floor. Her hands skillfully unbuttoned his shirt while he bit her ear and whispered that he wanted her here and now breathlessly into her ear. She pulled away and began to kiss his chest and unbutton his pants noticing his insistent erection trying to find its way out of his zipper. She pulled her head back up to rejoin his kiss, released his penis and began stroking it with a sensual rhythm. He looped his fingers on the sides of her panties and slid them down in a single motion, she followed suit by stepping out of them and pushing his pants to his ankles. His hands searched her body as if they were searching for something they had lost... his mouth kissed at her neck to her shoulders and ventured to her breasts while his tongue flicked at her round, erect nippled. She sighed audibly as she pulled his head to her chest. She began to breath heavily and almost choked out for him to take her now. He grabbed her firm ass and pulled her up on him, she wrapped her legs around his waist and returned his passionate kiss with all of her being. Both of their needs and passions now apparent he enters her with a smooth stroke and they begin to writhe in a rhythmic unison that neither one had ever experienced before.

Her breath started to come faster as he began to softly moan. Her gasps became more frequent as the pace of the love quickened and quickly began to reach a fever pitch. His hands grasping her light hair and tugging down forcefully... her hands grappling his back in a passionate desperation that was sure to leave signs of their passionate entanglement... as their intensity grew the climax approached. Her energetic thrusts pushed him back against that wall as she began to voice her ensuing pleasure. Finally he fell to the floor and she sat astride him as their motions came together once more in a waterfall of passion and ecstasy that left them both hot, sweaty and satisfied as they lie on the floor staring at one another.

He ran his eyes over her as the dim light seeped in from under the door. He chest rising and falling with a heavy intensity that he could not have imagined. How beautiful she was now. He could only imagine that this was just the beginning.