The Cock & Ass Tavern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nomad8_6
nomad8_6
66 Followers

"Nu-uh, not you." she said, "You can't tempt me with that fine-smelling prick and then waste it in my rump." She reached across and grabbed hold of his cock, guiding it into her waiting mouth. After sucking on the tip for a few moments, she pulled Clive's dong deep into her throat and stuck out her tongue to lick his sweaty balls.

While she was enjoying her scrotal feast, Erica felt hands prizing her buttocks apart and a (frankly unnecessary) glob of spit land on her puckered anus. Seconds later, her latest lover was balls-deep in her colon. Erica groaned around the wang in her mouth as she continued to be pounded in her pussy and arse.

"Don't waste any time lads." Erica said, withdrawing the pork-sword from her mouth for a second to issue her command, "Use me hard and fast until you're ready to nut." Her partner's didn't need any more encouragement, and they pistoned in and out of her eagerly as a sheen of sweat formed on all four of them.

First to blow was the man plowing Erica's pooper, who pulled out and jerked his jizzload onto her buttocks as they continued to bounce from the fucking she was still receiving from the gentlemen below. Squeezing the last few drops from his prick, he rubbed the excess spunk dribbling from his member up Erica's back as he stepped over her and took up a seat at the other end of the bar to recover. Shortly afterwards, the cock in her vagina was yanked out and aimed directly upwards as he fired larges jets of cum into the air, falling in a salty shower all up and down Erica's back. Reacting to this, Erica pulled Clive's cock out of her mouth and starting wanking him furiously.

"Ok boy, let's see if your ball-juice smells as good as the dick it comes from." Erica said, looking Clive squarely in the eyes. This sent him over the edge and he began to moan, giving Erica the signal she needed. As the moistening of his piss-slit signaled his imminent eruption, she grabbed Eric's shaft hard with both hands and pushed the end firmly against her left nostril, creating an airtight seal. As Clive jettisoned his salty load, Erica snorted deeply, bringing the thick jizz down into her mouth, briefly tasting it before swallowing it down. She continued to do this until Clive's spent cock could give her no more.

Pushing Clive backwards, Erica dismounted her prone fuckee and walked slowly around the circle that had formed around the center of the bar. She strode seductively down the line of jerking men, her hips swinging back and forth as cum ran down her bottom and dripped onto the floor. She stopped in front of a pair of gentlemen boasting huge trouser-snakes and leant in between their heads, gripping their shafts in each of her hands.

"How would you boys like to stuff this fine man-meat where the sun don't shine at the same time?" she whispered seductively, dragging them by their boners into the corner of the room. She pulled one man down so that he was sat on a chair and straddled him, guiding his cock to the entrance of her crapper and lowering her weight onto it until the ring of her anus rested on his balls. She spat on her hand and reached backward for her second volunteer's stiff knob, giving it a quick greasing before sliding it up her already full rear entrance. The two men started gingerly thrusting in unison, getting accustomed to the friction generated by the walls of Erica's colon and their own dicks.

"Come on, you can do better than that!" Erica barked, reaching both arms around behind the man mounting her and grabbing him by the backside. She pulled him deep into her with a deep moan, stretching out her sphincter in the process. As he began to withdraw in preparation for a second thrust, Erica dropped her weight down onto the sitting gentleman's prick as hard as she could, then extracted herself far enough to pull the second man back inwards by his haunches. She continued this sawing motion as the three of them built up momentum, the rest of the clientele beginning to clap and stamp their feet in time to the rhythm of the double butt-fucking.

Her rearmost fucker then reached back and knocked Erica's hands off his backside, hooking his arms underneath her armpits and locking his hands together and the back of her head. Erica laughed as the full nelson hold fastened tightly into place and the brute began to thrust even harder into her abused bottom. Taking the cue from his friend, the second man repositioned his legs to bare his weight and kicked the chair away from him in one fluid movement. He grabbed Erica by the ankles and swung her legs up towards her head, standing as he did so. Both men bent Erica double as they continued to hammer away at her butthole whilst standing in the middle of the pub. Erica panted wildly and reached to grab her own ankles with her pinned back hands, her neck craned down so all she could see past the folds of her flabby belly were the two pricks being rammed hard into her craphole.

After several minutes of anal onslaught, the two men began to slow the pace and make eye contact with each other. With a nod to each other, they both hoisted Erica high into the air, letting their cocks plop free of her considerably slackened colon and stand to attention, slowly dripping a the combination of spunk, spit, sweat and precum that had been packed deep inside Erica's bowels. Lowering her down onto the floor, the pair then stepped in front of Erica, dicks angled directly at her face. As she opened her mouth to say something undoubtedly very uncouth, the pair grabbed a handful of her hair each and, standing close enough to line their shafts up together, plunged her mouth down to engulf both their boners.

They continued to double-facefuck their willing partner hard, as drool and cock-slime spurted from the corners of her overstretched mouth and run down her chin. The loads that had been brewing in their balls all through the aggressive butt-fucking they had enjoyed were very nearly ready though, and they swiftly extracted themselves from Erica's throat. She had barely a second to draw in a single, deep breath, before the men forced her head back, pulled her jaw open wide and started squirting the salty deposits into her mouth, causing her to cough and splutter. A deep breath was drawn by the entire crowd then, as it looked like Erica might spit up her hard-earned jizz, something that never happened. A moment passed, during which you could have heard a pin drop. Then, with a loud gulp and a theatrical flourish of her hand, Erica swallowed her double-load feast, eliciting a cheer from the crowd. She smiled up at her spent partners and, with a peck on the tip of each slimy bell-end, sent them off on their way.

The crowd was beginning to thin out now, as it tended to do at this time of evening, a few gentlemen returning to their tables to continue to drink. From the rosy-tipped pricks standing in front of her though, Erica could tell there were plenty of lads left up for a bit of fun. Stalking towards the line of lovers in front of her on all fours, Erica smiled as she looked from one stiffy to the next. As she got within spitting distance of the semi-circle of men, she pulled off a surprisingly dexterous forward roll, ending with her sticky bottom pointed invitingly up at the ceiling.

Looking up past her cum-smeared twat and arse-cheeks, she asked "Now, won't one of you please step up and have a bash at one of these fine orifices?" Not needing to be asked twice, one man squatted in front of the proffered pooper sheathed himself down to the hilt in her slimy arsehole. Another gent stepped around and took up position facing his friend, guiding his knob into Erica's waiting pussy. She grunted happily and watched as the cock above her slid into her cunt and the balls slapped heavily into her crotch on each deep thrust. Suddenly, a wicked idea crossed Erica's mind and she smiled a dirty little smile.

Slapping the man buggering her on the calves to get his attention, Erica asked "Reckon you could fit your nuts in my bottom, darlin'?" The man smiled, gave one last deep thrust into her colon, then pulled himself out. He grabbed his testicles by the base and pulled them out from his body, twisting them around until the balls were stacked one on top of the other. He then placed his scrotum at the gaping entrance to Erica's anus and forcefully pushed down until both his bollocks has slipped past the ring of her sphincter. He threaded the rest of the skin from his nuts into her, gave her a quick wink and started jerking his cock merrily.

Erica reached him and slapped the man humping her pussy on his buttocks, causing him to crane down to look at her.

"Now, how do you feel about fucking that stuffed little butthole?" she said, with a mischievous grin.

"There's nothing little about your great big arse Erica," said the man, laughing and pulling his cock out of her fanny, "but I'm more than happy to oblige you anyway." So saying, he spat on the tip of his penis and placed it on the tip of Erica's arsehole. Slowly but surely, he pushed past his neighbor's scrotum and very soon his cock-head was sliding past each of his bollocks, deep into Erica's crapper.

"Ooh, that feels wonderful boys." Erica said, gasping. "Now, just go for it. Just fucking go for it. Fuck that dirty hole for all it's worth!" The men responded immediately, the first man carefully ensuring his knackers stayed deep in Erica's crapper while the second thrust in and out with his thick cock. The men couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous they looked, but from the smile on the face of the man thrusting deep into the upturned bottom and the increasing quantities of precum running from the tip of his nut-locked friend, they were both clearly enjoying it as much as Erica.

"Urgghh, I can't take it anymore!" grunted Erica, "pull those nuts free and stuff that pecker deep down inside there as well. Fuck me raw and don't stop until you've both emptied your balls in there!" Without a second's hesitation, the man pulled hard on his scrotum and it exited Erica's rectum with a loud pop.

Not a moment later, it was replaced by his thick shaft, pounding down into her depths alongside the other cock. The two men worked in unison, withdrawing in one fluid movement and thrusting home hard with another as Erica squealed with delight. Within a matter of minutes, both men began breathing raggedly and their pace became erratic, signaling the end. With one last concerted effort, they plunged their pricks deep into Erica's bumhole and simultaneously pumped into her two of the biggest loads she had ever had the good fortune of receiving. They kept shooting blast after blast, until her overstretched shitter was so full it spurted out the sides of her colon and ran down her arsecheeks.

The two men remained buried up to their balls until both their cocks had shriveled and flopped free, leaving a gooey trail in their wake. Erica flopped to the floor, a sticky puddle beginning to form from the mess leaking from her flooded arse.

"I think, gentlemen," Erica said, huskily, "that it's clear that the evening's festivities are drawing to a close. So let's make this last one count, shall we?" She pointed at a man stood in front at her and pointed at the floor, indicating that he should lie down. She then crawled on top of him and, looking over her shoulder, shouted "Fuck-a-thon!"

All the gentlemen in the pub knew exactly what this meant - Erica was ready for her signature position. One gentlemen swiftly took up position behind her and guided his throbbing member into her well-used butthole, matching rhythm with the prone man on the floor.

"You." Erica said, pointing at a young lad beating his meat across from her, "Come here and give these knockers and good bonking." No sooner had she ordered this than he was on his knees and wanking his shaft with her big, fat tits. Two veterans of one of Erica's Fuck-a-thons took up position either side of her facing the tit-fucker, and as she lifted her arms, they slotted their cocks up inside her armpits and started to thrust. She Erica brought her arms down by her sides, creating a tight nook for them to fuck.

"Two more, come on, I need to more." she exclaimed, opening and closing her palms tucked in close to her to illustrate where she wanted her lover's to guide their pricks. Two fine fellows stepped up to the task and were soon being jerked off by Erica's dexterous hands.

"OK, room for another back there if you don't mind a squeeze. Someone get back there and hump that arsecrack. I've got a nice fat one, there's plenty of unoccupied backside for you to fuck." An eager participant with a cock dribbling a generous amount of precum threw his leg over Erica and positioned his cock so that it lined up with the groove of her bum-cleft before starting to saw his throbbing willy back and forth down into it, colliding with every trust with the cock of the man currently balls deep in her anus.

"One last word before someone comes in and starts shagging my throat lads." Erica said, winking at the well-hung fellow striding towards her, "Don't you dare stop until you're all spent. I don't want a single dry cock in the hou-" Before she could finish, her final partner hammered his pork-sword deep into her mouth. Erica was lost in a sea of glistening flesh, nothing but the sound of cocks being well serviced and the satisfied grunts of their owners could be heard. The hard labor of fucking the local town whore brought sweat to the brow of every man there, and Erica's already wet hide grew even slicker from her own exertions.

One by one, the men began to unload their bollocks in and on Erica. First to pop were the men thrusting into her armpits, depositing a healthy load each onto the side of her massive tits and taking a moment before stepping aside to smear their remaining loads on her shoulders. Next, the man with his prick parked between her buttocks started to spurt his seed, causing it to grease her crack and drip down to her butthole, where it was driven deep into her colon by the man fucking her arse. This sensation then set him off, and he began to blow his ball-batter deep inside Erica as his nuts pulsed with the excursion. Feeling this against his own scrotum, the man shagging Erica's pussy started ejaculating deep into her twat, thrusting deep and hard. Sensing the end in sight, Erica started rapidly jerking the cock in each hand and increased the suction on the dick in her mouth, causing all the men to blast almost simultaneously, coating her shoulders, face, hair and throat with there ball-batter. Not wanting to be late to the party, the boy fucking Erica's tits redoubled his efforts to get his rocks off, managing to start his orgasm just as the final pulses from the men surrounding him landed on Erica's body. He shot rope after rope up into her chin, allowing it to cascade down her body and pool on her sticky tits.

Their energy spent, they all fell into a jizz-soaked pile on the floor and lay panting for several minutes. One by one, they stood up and walked away, until only Erica was left, an exhausted, slimy mess.

"Well gentlemen, I doubt there will be any topping that." Erica said, slowly raising herself into a sitting position and pushing s lock of cum-soaked hair out of her eyes.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that now Erica." said a voice from the corner of the room. Turning to look in that direction, Erica saw where most of the rest of the bar was, huddled around a table. One man was kneeling on the table and jerking his cock for all he was worth, and as she watched he squeezed a decent load out onto the table. As the crowd parted, it revealed that he hadn't been cumming on the table at all, but emptying his nuts into a sidearm. By the look of the thing, every man in the bar had done the same, as it was full nearly to the brim with sticky, white jizz.

Rising to her feet, Erica swaggered over to the table, just as the final drops landed from the wanker's cock into the glass.

"Now, you see boys," said Erica, "this is what makes me the luckiest landlady in the entire valley." She grabbed the sidearm by the handle and the nearest cock to her in her other hand.

"Cheers!" she bellowed, then raised the glass to her lips and drank deeply, letting the salty brew slide down her neck and into her stomach. She didn't stop until she had drained every last drop, then slammed the sidearm down on the table.

"Now, all kindly fuck off home." she shouted, "And don't come back until you've got a nice juicy load for old Erica. I'll be here waiting, me and my hungry little holes." As the men began to pull back on their clothes and leave, some gave Erica a playful slap on the rump as they exited the pub. As the final man passed through the door, Erica popped her head outside.

"Remember, no fucking wanking! If you want to blow a load, make sure it's in here." she said, and with that, she bent over double and spread her arse-cheeks wide, so the whole village could see her cum-dripping anus by the light of the Cock & Ass tavern.

nomad8_6
nomad8_6
66 Followers
12