The Cock Clock Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I hung on her every word, I pressed a bit too long. The cheese material filed the cracker and ran over onto my fingers.

"Don't worry, I'll get it." She sucked the cracker into her mouth and then went to work on my fingers, sucking them clean. More than clean. She was sucking them in a completely erotic manner. "Mmmmm."

I put my available hand on her knee and then up along her thigh. She ran her hand up my leg, right to my erection. She released my fingers from her mouth. "You're really hard." She stood up, panties at eye level. They were tucked between her labia. "Let's go to my room."

I followed that swaying ass down the hall. In another dimly lit room, Janie pulled off her t-shirt. Either she'd been braless all night or discarded it when she lost the skirt. The panties hit the floor. I didn't hesitate and threw my clothes off as quick as I could. Even in the mostly dark room, I saw Janie's eyes go wide at the sight of my erection. "Oh, Mr. Norris! Your penis is incredible!" She fell to her knees, caressing my cock with both hands, and then giving it sloppy lips-open kiss.

I didn't want a blowjob. I wanted to fulfill our shared destiny. I stood Janie up and ran a finger through her labia: wet and wild. "I think we should enjoy those benefits, hmm?"

Janie plopped onto her bed, where the covers were already jumbled from the previous night's sleep. She opened her arms and legs wide. I stuck my head down to kiss her labia, but didn't want to mess up her open invitation. As my face closed in on hers, her fingers brought my cock up to her pussy. I urged my hips forward. I pierced her labia, the head of my cock completely buried. But there were inches to go. "Oh, Mr. Norris. I've never had one this big."

So this wasn't Janie's first fuck. Still, I'd saved her from a rape. That was something to be proud of. I wiggled my hips from side to side, afraid to drill deeper.

"This is so important to me, to be with someone who cares. I screwed up college, and then I messed up with my folks - God, what they'll think when I tell them about us -"

Janie was going to tell her folks we'd fucked? Not a good idea. Oh wait, she'll just think of it as a dream.

She was still talking. "And I've settled for waitressing. Although they value me there, I had bigger dreams. But there's no one in my life. I'm pretty much a failure."

"No you're not. I don't get intimate with failures."

Janie smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. "Tell me, Mr. Norris, do you have deep feelings for me?"

I leaned, driving deeper into her pussy. "Oh yes, deep."

"Very deep?"

I plunged all the way in. Balls deep. "Deeper than you know."

"I had no idea!" Janie began humping against my cock. "This is awesome."

I pounded away for a while, the friction of her count against my cock amazing. "Can we switch positions? Is that okay?"

"For you, Mr. Norris, anything."

I leaned back. "If you'd get on your hands and knees-"

"Oh, doggy. You'll go deeper that way."

"Yes. And maybe you should call me Charlie."

Janie looked over her shoulder. "I think calling you Mr. Norris is cooler."

I lined my cock up and coupled with Janie. She was correct: I could penetrate even deeper. Besides, my hands were free to explore her body, squeeze and rub her tits and tweak her nipples. Every tweak clamped her pussy tight. I played with the timing and her tits. My balls were churning up semen. I was so ready to cum. All it would take was a couple more minutes. I sped up, making sure I pressed forward when she tightened up.

"What are you going to do about Mrs. Norris? Oh, and Felice! She might not get over it."

"Over what?" The fact that I'd had sex with her school friend? I was ready. Just another deep dip and-

"When I become her stepmother, of course. Oh God, I'm gonna'-"

Stepmother? Without a nipple tweak, Janie's cunt clamped down. I felt her stomach muscles tighten under my palm. I leaned hard and came. What did she say? Janie thought I'd be leaving Maggie for her? Is that what she meant by a deep relationship? She'd become my wife?

Janie's orgasm had been so strong, she lay motionless at an angle, hips up, head on her pillow.

I pulled my clothes on as I stumbled down the hallway. A yipping dog danced at my feet. As I tried to pull up my pants, Froofy took the back of my trousers in her mouth. I took short shuffling baby steps towards the door. Froofy didn't let go. I dragged the pooch past the stoop and onto the walkway. The uneven cement tripped me up and I fell forward, my hands not quick enough to release my waistband and protect myself. I heard Janie's voice and Froofy's bark as I blacked out.

---

I rolled over in bed. The sun was already lighting up our bedroom. Maggie's body was there, breathing raspy through her nose. She blinked her eyes and stared at me. "Charlie, oh I'm so sorry!"

"Huh?"

She touched my face, around my eye socket. "I must have had a bad dream and slugged you. Put ice on it right away."

I staggered to the bathroom. Sure enough, I witnessed a black eye, right where I'd fallen on Janie's sidewalk. I hoped her dream about us was pleasant. In the kitchen, I grabbed an ice bag from the freezer, always ready for some kind of injury, and searched for the local paper. Only one day old, Maggie had tossed it into the paper recycle bin. No page one headline about a rape. On page five, instead of details about a rape, a quarter page ad from Pig Inn, showing their specialties and an inset photo of the owner and staff. Including Janie, who stood next to Iggy, his arm around her, the pair smiling.

If leaving the clock with the antique store proprietor was dangerous, and keeping it was a constant temptation to be every woman's sexual hero, what could I do? I'd proven that I could disrupt my own timeline, as well as others. No, the clock would be for emergencies only. The only outstanding issue was, what qualified as an emergency?

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Otherwise, I don't know you're reading my stuff.

Copyright (c) 2012, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12