The Cock Clock Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How awful!" said Jazz.

"When I returned to real time - that's what I call it - I was married to a woman named Heather, a busty blonde." That just kind of slipped out, maybe because I was fantasizing about Jazz's tits. "And then, I decided I had to put things back, even though it meant letting my future wife get raped, but I must have screwed things up because I got my wife back but lost my daughter, like she never existed."

"You see how dangerous you are? Bouncing around, changing things! Who know the kind of ripple effects you caused?" Doc waved his arms. "Wars? Plagues? Now you see why I've incarcerated you."

I wondered if Mary Louise aka Dutchie and the shopkeeper were related to Louise, Doc's wife. After all, how did the shopkeeper get the clock in the first place?

Jazz shot me a coy expression. "Did you also have sex with young women in 'real time'?"

"Jazz! Please!" Her father didn't like the trajectory of his daughter's thinking.

"It's a fair question. I could only have sex in jump time. The clock prevented me from having it in real-time, if that makes any sense."

"Hmm." Doc stroked his chin. "There are limitation circuits that prevent harm during transmogrification. Maybe the clock thought that sex in real time was harmful and affected your physiology. There are controls I built in-"

"Well, they worked, at least twice. Stopped me in my tracks from having sex with two different daughters. Not my real daughters, just daughters at that moment."

"It can be confusing to talk about time travel, so living it, well, that must have been much worse. So you were prevented from performing incest? This is not a bad thing, hmm? The device samples people in your vicinity, identifying them as family. Did you have trouble having sex with your wives?"

"No."

"Precisely, because they weren't blood relatives. But those two daughters, well, they were a genetic match. At least, as far as the device was concerned."

I glanced over at the monitor. The clock sat there, innocent but also locked up. "How does that small thing do all of that processing?"

Doc smiled. "Oh, it doesn't. It sends data here-" - his arm swept a wide arc - "-and these computers do all of the work. Your descriptions match almost precisely the readings in this laboratory. I knew every time that the device was activated, and the health of the individual being transmogrified. I worried every time your blood pressure went sky high, but now I know it was your participation is sexual activity. Many times, documented by my log files."

"How many times did you jump and have sex?" asked Jazz.

I felt my face flush. "I lost track. Time jumping is very confusing."

"Especially with the temporal consequences you were generating. Losing wives. Losing a daughter." Doc glanced at Jazz and shook his head.

There was more to my story. Fucking my real daughter Felice's best friend, and then Felice herself. Oh yes, and Janie, the waitress who thought I'd leave Maggie and marry her. Deluded young woman! But Doc had more than enough of my confessing. "So, you got what you wanted: my sad story. Now what are you going to do? It sounds like you've already got a lot of data from your computers. You probably know where I was and when I was there."

"You've been very cooperative. Really, more than what I expected given your current circumstance. But I'm afraid I still can't let you go. You're still a dangerous man, with the knowledge you've gained-"

"I'm really not smarter. And I wouldn't say a thing if you send me back."

"I can't do that. I'm sorry. Come along, Jazz, we should let Charlie get some rest. Remember, no wandering outside the cage. The results would be fatal."

"Yeah. Sure."

Jazz glanced back at me a couple of times as they made their way out of the building. There was no burst of sunlight when they opened the squeaky door. It was night, time for sleep. I mused how I could get hold of the clock and leap out of Doc's confinement, but the timepiece was sealed up in that metal casket. The lasers were no idle threat, if I read Doc accurately. So I curled up on the mattress and tried to sleep.

---

A clatter woke me. I didn't know how much time had passed. "Who's there?" Like I could do anything, all caged up. "I said, who goes there?"

Lights above the cage flickered on. Jazz stepped out of the shadows in a trench coat that covered her from neck to shin. I rubbed my eyes. "To what do I owe this honor?"

"I had to see you. I want you to tell me about sex."

"I already told you and your father most of what happened. There a few more details, but they don't really matter."

"I don't mean what you did. I mean, how does it feel?"

My hormones started to percolate. This was impossible! My captor's daughter wanted a sex lesson? Too bad I was caged up. No possibility of coupling. "Okay, what do you want to know?"

"Is it as good as I've heard?"

"I would have expected an attractive young lady like you to have some personal experiences with a boyfriend."

"When would I get the chance? Daddy home schooled me through high school, and I only just started community college. I work at a nearby diner, in the kitchen, cooking." Maybe that's why she didn't want to make dinner last night. She was tired of slaving over a hot stove. "With homework and all, there's no time for socializing. And we don't exactly live in a traditional neighborhood."

Maybe Jazz would be more forthcoming. "Where are we?"

"I can't give you any details, Daddy would kill me." Her eyes looked up and around, as if surveying the structure. "I guess I can tell you some general stuff. This building is in an industrial park, not far from the airport. We live across the street in an apartment over a two-car garage. There aren't any neighbors. Not even a backyard to speak of, unless you consider a train yard a backyard."

So there was both rail and air transportation close by. That would solve the distance problem but the time issue remained. Besides, the clock was out of reach, locked away.

"The boys at school, they look at me funny. Are they flirting? Tell me, from your perspective, am I attractive? I mean, you really haven't seen me."

"I've seen your face, and a bit of your figure. Your jeans were pretty tight, so I think I know what your legs look like." Talking to her about her body was getting me excited. Too bad I'd be left with a case of blue balls.

"I don't think Daddy sucked you back here. I think you jumped here to take care of me." Jazz snapped open the trench coat and pulled it open. She wore a purple sleeveless shift with thin shoulder straps. The scoop collar exposed her upper chest every time she leaned forward while the length flirted with her upper thighs. "This was my Mother's sexy nightgown. It's a little too big on me. She pulled at the straps. The material glided over her body, caressing two obviously bare breasts. Who knew, maybe she was completely naked under the gown. "So what did your young women tell you, about how it felt I mean?"

"Some of my female companions tried to describe sex, but they were distracted." I tried a tease. "Maybe you'll just have to try it yourself." Had I just offered to fuck her?

"So do I get you hot? I mean, horny?"

"If you mean excited, yes, you do. Especially in that nightgown."

Her hands rubbed the material up and down, across and in circles. "This? Why?" One strap slid off her shoulder. The material sagged to her upper arm, almost exposing a hard-tipped breast.

"Because you're playing peek-a-boo with your body."

She intentionally pulled the other strap down, the material just above her tits. "Like this?"

"Oh yes!"

She stopped dragging the material around. "Prove it. Take off your clothes."

Huh? "Why would I do that?"

"So I can see a naked man with an erection. If you really have one."

I wanted to show her the effect she was having. "All right." I pulled off my shirt and unbuckled my belt. "You sure about this?

"Yes." She pulled the straps up and caressed her tits through the material. "Go on."

I shucked my pants off and slid down my jockeys. I felt like a monkey on display at the zoo: a naked monkey, a horny monkey! "There. Satisfied?"

"Oh wow! I did that?" She slid the material up her flat belly, giving me a glimpse at her panties.

My cock twitched. "I told you I found you attractive."

"So if you could, would you make love to me?" She slid the nightgown low enough to expose one perfect breast and a perky nipple.

I nodded, touching my cock. I wanted to rub it, pull it, but I restrained myself.

"Really? You're not lying?" She pulled the gown up but continued to massage her tits through the fabric. With each circular motion, the hem danced higher, her panties exposed.

I grabbed the bars. My cock banged against the cold metal. "I am so horny right now, I can't stand it." I'd blurted out a raw truth. "I want you."

She kept shifting her weight from foot to foot, hips flicking back and forth. "Do you like my silky nighty? How did the others dress? Did they dance for you?"

My heart was pounding in my chest. "What do you mean?"

"Did they just throw off their clothes and jump on you? Or did you seduce them? Whisper nasty words in their ear? Come on, Charlie, I want the details." The glow returned, faint but increasing in intensity. "Would you do those things to me?"

"I can't." My voice was a whine.

"Because I'm not pretty enough?" One hand on a breast, the other cupping her pussy.

"Oh no, not that at all. But I'm locked up here, and the lasers-"

"But what if - what if you could? Would you?"

Was she offering to let me out? Did I have a chance of escaping if I flattered her? Except everything I'd confessed had been true. I'd repay her kindness with sex, wouldn't I? I'd had sex with other young women on time jumps, but maybe not this young. The sexual fury in my body was undeniable. "Yes, yes I would. I hunger for you."

She smiled. "Goodie! Then I'm coming in." She rummaged through the pockets of her trench coat.

"Wait a second. What about the lasers?"

"They're only triggered when there's no one in the cage. There'll be two of us."

Damn! I never figured that angle. I needed to confirm her age. "And how old are you?"

She stood proudly, shoulder back, chest thrust forward. God, those nipples! "Just turned eighteen." She stepped towards the cage.

"Hold on. Before you come in, see that calendar?"

She nodded.

"Turn it over and read me the year."

She picked it up. "1996. Why?"

I'd jumped. Sixteen years in the past. Maggie and I were married and Felice was two or three. "Thanks."

She smiled. "What was that for?"

"Just curious."

She bounced towards the metal raised platform and up the steps, something in her hand. "Get back."

I followed her direction, my calves against the bed frame. She swung the door open. I contemplated the choice of bolting past her or staying and having sex. With her back to me, I saw her put a combination lock on the door, trapping us both. "So you can't run away. And only I know the combination. Just in case you were thinking of knocking me out and escaping."

I hadn't thought of that, but I should have. Maybe I'd knock her up instead. "I'd never hurt you."

She stepped closer. "Did you kiss the others? Do you want to kiss-"

I moved in and sampled her lips. They were sweet, like she'd just sucked a Tootsie Roll Pop. Cherry-flavored. "Why do you want this?"

"Because I can't get no satisfaction."

A nice Rolling Stones reference. Did she like classic rock and roll? "Do you ever try to give yourself pleasure?"

She nodded.

"Show me."

Her face showed that she was puzzled, like maybe why I hadn't ripped off her gown and plunged in. I was still wary, like this was some kind of trick.

Jazz sat on the mattress and spread legs. "Do you want me to touch myself?" She was already rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Uh huh. I want to see if you're doing it right. That's good, do it."

She laid back, one hand on her cunt, one fondling her breast. The aura returned, dim but getting brighter. "I only get - get - get so far-"

"Slide your fingers inside the panties. Make direct contact."

Her hips jumped off the mattress. "Oh!" The aura jumped in brightness.

Out of the corner of my eye, the clock was glowing at the same intensity. Yep, Jazz and the clock were linked somehow. Maybe an orgasm would free the clock from its casket. "That's right. Rub your fingers around. Keep going."

"Oh God! I'm gooey. Should I put a finger in?"

"Yes. Just one." I didn't want her to stretch herself and ruin our mutual pleasure.

"Oh God! Oh God! This is awesome." Her whole body glowed.

Her hand pushed her panties out, giving me sneak peaks at her pussy. "Just wait until you feel a penis."

She smiled. "Any old penis, or yours?"

I slipped off her panties, damp at the crotch. She pulled back her hand. My face dove for her moist treasure. Her labia were lit up like runway lights, my tongue coming in for a landing. She pressed my head against her crotch. "Oh yes! Lick me. That feels really gooooood."

I lifted my head. "Are you ready?"

"Oh yeah! Do it!"

I knelt down and leaned forward, my cock touching her labia. "Are you sure?" Previously, I knew that I was correcting a bad first time. Here, I had no clue.

"Don't tease me. Put it in."

She was quite tight despite her preparation. The head was nestled between her flat labia. With just a bit of lean, I was inside, but just barely.

The aura vanished like a burnt out light bulb. "Take it out."

"Huh?" I wasn't really in, and she was done?

"I said, no." Jazz's face was serious.

I stood up. "What's the matter?"

"I don't want to be just another one of your conquests." She stood up. The silky gown fell, covering her ass and lower asset.

My cock was hard and needy. I wasn't below begging. "But you're not. You're special."

"I bet you told all of them that. And what if this is my bad first time, huh? Maybe we don't do it right." She walked to the cage door and worked the combination lock.

I stood behind her, absentmindedly poking at her ass with my throbbing cock. "You came to me, remember? You wanted to know how sex felt. Was anything I did so far feel bad?" I slid the silk up over her bare ass and pressed my cock against her.

She bent closer to the lock. "Quit bothering me. I can barely see the numbers."

I slid my cock in between her bare thighs. "You said you wanted to know what sex felt like. How does this feel?"

"Stop it." She tried to elbow me but I was out of range.

"You are all anxious and enthusiastic a minute ago. What changed?"

She turned to face me. "You want to know? Okay. I want my first time to be with someone who loves me."

I took her face in my hands. Our eyes locked and I shared my soul with a look. "I love you." It took a few seconds but the aura blossomed, bathing her in a shimmering contour of light. Was this hormones or an indication of emotion? And why did I say that to her? Was it true or just a convenient lie?

Humming machinery held back complete silence.

"I believe you. I love you too." Jazz delivered the deepest, most passionate kiss I'd every felt. And I returned it in kind. "Lay down. I want to be on top."

I went prone on the mattress, cock at attention.

Jazz mounted me. "Is this how it was with them? They were tight, right, for their first time?"

I pushed forward a bit. No blockage. "Yes, just like you. Maybe not as pretty."

Jazz smiled. "You're really smooth, Charlie. And I know why young women sleep with you."

"Why is that?"

"Because you make them feel special. Like they're someone to be admired, cared for, treated with respect."

Maybe that was the attraction. I thought it was pheromones combined with the persuasion by the clock. And maybe because I always caught them in a horny condition. "Thanks."

"I'm going to go slow, okay?"

"Whatever you want." It was torture, as she slid in slow motion taking my prick ever deeper.

"It feels good, like I'm getting stuffed."

I'd heard that one before. The gown was still covering her body.

"I'm getting hot." I watched her pull the silky cover from her body. Two lovely tits popped into view. Her breasts rode high on her chest, rounded mounds with no sag. Finally, I saw my cock inside her pussy, about half my length just below her flat belly. She tilted her pelvis, rocking forward and back. "You were right. You were sent here to make my first sex awesome."

There was that word again - 'awesome.' Didn't that become part of the language more recently than 1996? I reached for her thin waist.

"No, let me handle this."

"Okay." I put my idle hands on her tits, lightly, fingertips dancing around the sides, flicking her hardening nipples.

"Wow, you know just what turns me on." She was breathing hard, a pink tint to her literally radiant face.

The clock glowed bright. Jazz's aura matched the intensity. I guided her face closer as she humped. Kissing her completed a circuit. Power flowed from her lips down my spinal cord and into my crotch, energizing my scrotum and my hips. I lifted my ass to meet her in mid air.

"Oh God! We're really making love. The real thing!" She put my hands on her ass. "Just hold my cheeks. When I say now, pull me down."

She wanted to take the rest of my cock in one lunge. "Okay, ready when you are." I cupped her buttocks gently, waiting for my cue.

"Not yet." She undulated her hips, humping. "Not yet." More humping. "Almost." She was breathing hard, her tits rising and falling. My cock was gleeful at the forthcoming mutual reward.

"Now! Take me now! I want you, right now."

I pulled her hips forward, forcing myself deep into her tight pussy.

"So hard. So big. So deep."

I guided her hips up and down, drilling deep into uncharted territory. Jazz's vagina was filled to the full length with each stroke. "Do you feel it?"

"Oh wow! Oh wow!"

Maybe Jazz was getting her first vaginal orgasm, but I wasn't ready. Pumping my hips into the air was less than satisfying and exhausting. "I want to change positions."

"Okay. Where should I be?"

"Lay down, like you were before."

Jazz complied, legs spread. It was much easier this time. I prodded and poked, over and over. Jazz moaned, breathing heavily. Just maybe I could get her off a second time when I got my climax. After what felt like a lot of thrusts, my cock was about to explode. I leaned forward to kiss her one more time. The surge of power jolted my hips forward as sperm blasted from my cock. I collapsed onto her chest, hard nipples poking me. I rolled off to the side. She nestled her head in the crook of my shoulder. Was I a crook, stealing her virginity? Good thing this would just be a dream to Jazz tomorrow. The monitor had gone black. Had the clock overtaxed itself? Maybe it had melted down, like Doc implied it could. If so, how would I ever get back to Maggie and Felice? My cock was gradually shrinking.

"Wow! I'm sure glad I waited for my true love." It sounded like a line from The Princess Bride.

"Uh, yeah. It was great for me too."

Jazz rubbed her naked body against mine, one of my arms holding her close. "Awesome!"

That word again. "Yes, you certainly are." I kissed her, lightly.

"You have a real talent, Charlie. You know how to make a woman feel really good about herself. Those other women were lucky to have you come to their rescue. And thank you for rescuing me."

From virginity? "You're very welcome. I wish I knew what bad sexual event we just fixed."

"It doesn't matter. You made it right." I got a warm kiss for my efforts, as the aura faded and we laid in darkness. "I'll insist Daddy let you out, and he will when I tell him you're staying with us. We'll get married. You can be my tutor."

"You'd want sex lessons all day."