The Cock Clock Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be a great student. And we can move away from here, get our own place near a real university."

"I doubt your father will approve."

"Maybe. But who cares? We'll get an apartment off-campus. And after I graduate, we can start a family. With a lot of practice, I hope."

"You just blew through four years like they were nothing."

"Funny thing for a time traveler to say. But you'll have to promise to stay put. No jumping off to be with other women."

It was a tempting proposition. Jazz was smart and beautiful and sexy. And for some strange reason, I knew deep in my heart that she was my soul mate, the woman I was destined to spend my life with. But Maggie and Felice were waiting for me, at home in real time. They needed me too. And I needed to be reunited with my family. The Cock Clock was the only means at my disposal, and it was off limits. I just needed to break it out and have a head trauma, which wouldn't be difficult in a room full of hard surfaces. "That's not how it works, darling." I smoothed a few stray hairs on her head, and then let my hand slip down along her face, and jaw, finally holding her chin in my fingers. "I'll bang my head against something hard, and tomorrow morning, this will all be a dream. A pleasant one, but a dream nonetheless."

"Noooo." She hugged me close.

I felt a twinge. Was I getting an erection? So soon? There was the issue of the clock, prisoner in its metal casket. Could I jump with the clock locked up like that? I didn't even know if it still worked.

"You said you loved me."

"And I do. But there are too many issues. Our age difference, the changes to the timeline, things way past my level of understanding. Maybe even past your father's."

Jazz's eyes drooped. She nodded. "I forgot. You're already married with a kid just about my age. But if you're not going to make us legal, then you'd better get your ass out of here. Like immediately. Get dressed!"

"Why?"

"Because Daddy has this place under video surveillance, and when he checks the video from last night, he's going to be really pissed."

Shit! How could this be a dream if it was on tape? "Despite his comment last night, about letting you have sex?"

"He never said that. He's a father. You should understand. He protects me, the best he can. Nope, he's not going to like what we did, even if I wanted it. No matter how bad I wanted it." Jazz gave me another passionate kiss. "I think I love you, but you have to go."

"What about the clock?"

"Oh, Daddy will never let you have it. Bad enough you took my virginity. Wait a sec." She stood up and undid the combination lock, naked ass twitching. The sight got my cock hard. Damn her! "Wait here."

She retuned carrying a crate with some small animals inside. "Just a few more. Get dressed or I might be tempted to rape you."

I stood there, naked, cock bouncing. She brought three crates, each holding fat bunny rabbits. "Get dressed I said."

I put my clothes back on.

She returned with two more. "That should be enough" She extend her hand. "Come on."

"Are you sure-"

She dragged me out of the cell and down the metal steps. No lasers fired. Smart girl! "I have to pee real bad."

"Use that bathroom." She pointed to a door along the wall with a modern smart phone she'd pulled from her trench coat pocket.

In the privacy of the bathroom, urine blasted from my prick. I had to convince Jazz to help me break the clock out of its coffin so I could jump back home. Her father would be happy to supply the head trauma. I washed and dried my hands.

Jazz was tapping away at her phone's screen. Fingering a touch screen. Smart phones like that were only around for about seven years. This didn't match up with the desk calendar. "What are you doing?"

"I'm buying you a refundable airline ticket. What's your last name?"

"Norris. That'll get me to the right geography, but not the right year. What if I run into a 2000 version of me, walking around?"

"What are you talking about? This is 2012."

"But you said the date was 1996."

"You asked me to read the year on Daddy's desk calendar. It's like a memorial to her. He never replaced it after Mom disappeared."

"Wait, so this is my real time? I can just fly back to-"

"Shhh. I don't want to know your destination. Go to the airport, to the Southwest counter. They'll have an open ticket in your name. Just vanish. That's the only thing that will save you from Daddy."

"But won't he take his anger out on you? I don't want to see you hurt."

"See, that's why I know I'm in love. Because of how you treat me, how you feel about me. This is the hardest thing I've ever done." She grabbed a sealed vial from a tray and scooped up some of my semen, dripping down the inside of her thigh. "I'm going to keep this."

"As a souvenir?" Then it hit me. I'd strayed in my marriage in real time, current time. How could I face my wife Maggie? I'll always know I cheated. I hung my head.

Jazz lifted my chin. "Don't be sad about leaving me. I'll keep your DNA sample so that I can use Daddy's device to find you some day. So we can be together. Now isn't the right time. But the good news is, the clock doesn't care about time or distance." She delivered another kiss. It curled my toes. God help me, I wanted her, a barely legal teen, my soul mate?

"Now scoot, before Daddy wakes up and checks the tapes. Like I'm sure the little fusspot will do over breakfast."

"I'll never forget you." I gave her a kiss that was intended to rock her world.

"Bastard! You've got me horny again! Go!"

I ran through the hanger and out into the morning light. The landscape was dotted with low-rise beige and tan buildings, a string of electrical towers along an interstate. Across the street was Doc and Jazz's apartment, just as she'd described. I thought for a moment about going back in, scooping up her up in my arms, and carrying her to their apartment, announcing that Jazz and I were going to be married. Asking for his approval?

Maggie and Felice's faces spun in front of me. I ran down the block, looking for a taxi that could take me to the airline terminal. It would be strange, tied to a single time line and a single sexual companion. I smiled at the thought of all the young women I'd helped. Life would be simpler, but nowhere near as enjoyable. And although the hands of Doc's device were modeled after his antennas, I'd always think it as the Cock Clock.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

So, the tale of the Cock Clock is all wrapped up. What do you think?

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Otherwise, I don't know you're reading my stuff.

Copyright (c) 2013, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.