The Cock Sucker

Story Info
I visit a man offering free oral.
1.4k words
3.88
21k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw an advert in the Adult Relaxation section of the local English paper.

FREE: Bi-male. 40s. seeks similar discreet clean male who enjoys receiving free oral. Can accommodate. No timewasters. No hidden calls. No questions asked. Mon to Fri only.

Then a mobile telephone number.

I phoned up and a very English voice answered. I expressed my interest and he asked various questions like what was my cock like, cut or uncut, size, shaved or unshaved and so on. He said that he was interested and he wanted me to come round that night but quite late. I had already had a long day working on the house so I knew that by the time I would be there I would be knackered. He agreed to call me again.

He called back the very next afternoon and we agreed that I would drive to his place to arrive about 8 pm. His directions were terrible and I spent ages trying to find the right place. I had to call him again several times to give me help. In fact I had been at his place already but his description was so hopeless that I didn't recognise that I was there.

He let me in this massive gate. It was a block of flats, not a single family home, as he had led me to believe. He came out to meet me and directed me to park in the underground car park. He was dressed in a track suit bottom and windcheater top. Initially I thought that he was bald but he had his hair cut very short en brosse with a little goatee beard. I had warned him that I would be in kilt during on of our calls and he seemed very taken with the idea. Was I wearing pants? I told him that he would have to find that out for himself.

As the lift doors closed he knelt down and put his hand up under my kilt.

"Oh, you are wearing pants!" he said, obviously disappointed.

"Yes, but you can easily get to what you want!" I replied.

When we got to the small apartment I saw that he had arranged a sort of kitchen bar stool in the middle of the room with towels over the seat and more towels folded in front of it. He lifted my kilt and saw that I was wearing a pair of Black Watch tartan undertrews. They were old and not very good trews, and, after lots of washing, a lot paler than the Black Watch tartan kilt I was wearing over them. I should probably have gone there not wearing any pants at all but it doesn't feel all that comfortable, especially when driving and anyway I actually feel sexier with little trews underneath.

I wondered if he wanted me to undress but he said that it was more unusual to see a man in a kilt and suggested that I keep it on. I was pleased. He had discovered that he could get my cock out of the fly front of the trews quite easily. He pulled the trews down a little more and got my balls out of the fly for good measure. My penis was still limp at this point. I was invited to sit on the stool while he got on his knees in front of me. He had obviously worked on getting the relative heights as good as possible and I had barely got my seat when his head was up under the tartan and his mouth locked on to my now bare cock. The kilt aprons were over his head. After a bit he came up for air, lent back and lifted my kilt right up to see what he had been sucking. Then it was back again, this time I was holding the kilt up for him.

I had taken the precaution of putting on a cock ring before I left home. I was getting harder all the time and he was enjoying feeling the increasing fullness in his mouth. He went on and on. It was great. He licked, he tongued, he sucked! I became rigid.

He said that since I was very big he could no longer get all my cock comfortably in his mouth so he concentrated on the glans. I was writhing with pleasure.

I watched him reach down to release his own cock from his tracksuit trousers and start to rub himself. I wanted to see his cock properly and asked him to show it to me. He stood up and took down his bottoms completely. I could see that he was wearing a small pair of blue briefs underneath. He lowered them too and I could see a very bulbous ball pouch. He was wearing a very thick, heavy, silver cock ring, really tight, which pushed all his sex out. He was quite dark skinned there although not elsewhere. When I felt them his balls felt very heavy in their thick sack, puffy almost. His cock was quite thick too, probably 6 or more inches in girth, but short, probably only about 3 or 4 inches. It looked very stubby. He was uncut and, even in erection, his foreskin completely covered the glans and more with a puckered end where the excess skin had gathered.

It was quite tight when I pulled it back to reveal a very wet shiny red cockhead. I pulled the foreskin too and fro a couple of times and he seemed to like it. As I held his cock I could feel it stiffen some more. I had thought that he was already fully erect but as I rubbed, the size didn't change but it became really hard in my hand. I could hardly move it from side to side, far less up or down. I love holding a man's cock, feeling his warmth and his hardness.

Then it was back to me as he knelt down in front of me again. I wondered if he was going to bring me off in his mouth and swallow my semen but no. After a little more sucking he took my cock in his right hand while he rubbed himself with his left. I had told him that when I came I wanted him to hold it rather than rub it as I like to extend and savour the orgasm. I also wanted him to direct the cum as far as possible over my trews, not the kilt. It was no problem to wash the trews but the kilt was a different matter.

Finally I was on the verge and called out to him. He stopped rubbing immediately and held my cock tightly just as I had requested. It felt fantastic! He bent it over as far as it would go, which was not very far. But at least it was over the trews not the kilt which was still tucked up under the waistband.

Then he started touching the nerve behind the glans ever so gently. I was in ecstasy, about to cum but not quite cumming. He kept me like that on the very edge for what seemed like ages but was probably only a minute or two. Then I was over it and spurting!

We both watched the cream burst out of the tip, the first rope of semen falling just on the edge of the trews. Any further and it would have fallen on the towels. Then a second rope, not as spectacular as the first, falling shorter, in the middle of the leg, as it were. Then the rest of the juices ran out with diminishing spasms and dripped down on to the trews. All very neat.

When I was finally spent he moved his finger and thumb down to the base of the penis and pulled up, expelling even more cream. He repeated this several times until there really was no more to come and I was getting limp. The trews were all wet where my spunk had fallen but fortunately there was none on the kilt itself.

I was shattered! I continued to sit in the chair while he passed me some tissues then baby wipes to mop up the mess. It was great.

When we sat over on the sofa he said that he had been surprised how much spunk I had had. I dont think that he came. Perhaps he was saving it for the next client!

A great time and I will call him when I next have the opportunity to visit.

Hope that you enjoyed that. I certainly did.