The Cock Tail Party

Story Info
Boss Evaluates Newbie.
2.4k words
3.67
14.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silkkitty
silkkitty
10 Followers

The apartment looked out on an assortment of college buildings interspersed among the colorfully leafed trees. In the living room of the apartment an arrangement of chairs formed a loose circle facing the middle of the room. Business associates sat uncomfortably in the circle, holding iced drinks which dripped sweat from the glasses. Ice melted from the warmth of the nervous hands holding them. Jon, the boss's partner, looked around the room - was everything in order? Every guest had a drink and food was arranged on the dining room table. He had never met any of his mate Jean's employees before. The young group of willing newbies all vied for attention, quietly preening and hoping to climb the ladder of success – one way or another. The neophyte group, from around the country, assembled at the boss's insistence. She issued a command, after the meeting: "Come to my home for drinks, and get to know each other." Most of them didn't know what to expect.

The assembled men sat uncomfortably in the small, tight circle of chairs, legs or ankles crossed in an attempt to keep them tucked out of the traffic flow. Jon walked around the circle, in front of the men, quietly asking after the status of refills. Occasionally, as he did so Jon had to reach forward to touch an arm or a shoulder to attract attention. He noticed one handsome man, only slightly older than the others, well-built and comfortable in his own skin, unlike most of the rest of the group who seemed nervous and without polished social graces. Reflexively, Jon tapped the man lightly on the top of his knee to gain his attention, "Would you like a refill?"

The man's eyes travelled away from the conversation at hand, up and into Jon's face. "Sure, let me help with that," he replied. He introduced himself to Jon as they headed toward the kitchen.

The room continued to burble with awkward conversation as the two men headed into the kitchen. The guest, Don, stepped aside for Jon to enter the kitchen first and ushered Jon forward with a slight touch on the small of his back that drifted for an instant somewhere nearer to his ass. Jon didn't hesitate, but rather turned to his guest and gave him a knowing look with a slight smile.

They refreshed their drinks and stood in the kitchen, butts up against the counters facing each other as they chatted - each appraising the other surreptitiously. The other guests wandered in and out of the kitchen to fix drinks, or drop dirty plates in the sink. The conversation flowed around Jon and Don and was occasionally picked up and a quip was added by those other guests as they arrived and departed the small space of the galley style kitchen. Jon and Don were content to stand in the kitchen and talk. They hadn't exchanged any further overt physical contact as they politely discussed the usual subjects, in no particular order: weather, sports, background and other interests. Still the atmosphere was charged with personal energy.

Jean continued to hold sway with the rest of her subordinates in the living room. Occasionally the noise level in the living room became loud with good natured but nervous laughter, or mild rebukes spoken too forcefully, but neither man in the kitchen broke away to participate in those conversations. Jon played the good host several times, leaving Don in the kitchen, to circle the living-room encouraging the guests to help themselves to food and fresh drinks. He picked up the remains of dirty dishes or emptied ashtrays, and always returned to the kitchen. Each time, he reconnected physically with the handsome man, who had made himself useful rinsing dishes and loading them into the dishwasher; he seemed to have no interest in resuming idle chat with his new business colleagues in the other room. A pat on the arm, a gesture of appreciation for loading the dishwasher, or a fumble of a glass both men caught in mid-air and brushed hands as they did so. The physicality of the exchanges between the two men was palpable, but nothing had been overt.

The "getting to know you" cocktail hour had grown overlong. Suddenly, there was a burst of noise from the living room as the level of male voices began the ritual of affable goodbyes fueled by alcohol and the awkward bonhomie of new business acquaintances who might or might not still be rivals. There was a foot-shuffle around the room, farewell handshakes and shoulder slaps as guests cleared the living-room in quick order.

Jon had returned to the living room to say polite "great to have met you" farewells and to police the area for any forgotten cigarette cases, lighters and other overlooked personal accessories. When the crowd had filed out the door, Jean slipped an arm around Jon's waist and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, "Thanks so much for helping me with this! I'm going to shower and slip into something comfortable." She gave him a wink and nodded her head slightly toward the kitchen as she moved toward the bedroom.

He turned around and realized that she had noticed one guest who remained and was in the kitchen. Jon was surprised, and pleased, to see which guest had lingered behind and was busy at the sink washing glasses. Jon pulled out the expensive bourbon and fixed a drink for each of them. The two men adjourned to the now empty living-room. He directed Don to sit to his right, next to him on the sofa. So began a sexually charged round-about conversation between the two men. Booze had softened the edges off any reservations between them and Jon's gentle, innocent stroking hand on Don's thigh quickly brought the man from curious to interested, to aroused. The size of Don's cock grew quickly and pressed hard against his slacks as Jon's fingers caressed ever closer to Don's crotch.

Don felt overwhelmed with the tactile arousal and wanted to jack-off. He felt close to having an orgasm. The sound of water running brought him up short. His boss, Jean, was still in the bathroom so he couldn't excuse himself to go in there.

Jon suddenly moved his fingers to the zipper on Don's slacks and in a saucy, rather provocative tone suggested "getting more comfortable." He tugged the zipper down in a quick motion and reached inside Don's slacks to release a cock the size of a pole. Jon's eyes glinted with anticipation as he grasped Don's shaft and began rhythmically stroking it making it grow harder with every stroke.

Don's concern with Jean's presence faded with his arousal and he pressed his head into the back of the sofa. He thrust his hips forward wanting more than just Jon's hand on him. His eyes were closed as he focused on the sensual feel of Jon's hand manipulating his cock. He moaned with pleasure as the hand was replaced with Jon's warm, sucking mouth. Jon deftly opened the man's neatly buttoned black shirt to finger his nipples and pinch and pull them taut and tease them until they tingled. Don was wet with pre-cum and his partner's saliva – he was moments from orgasmic ejaculation when a purring female voice spoke softly, "You look so hot, wouldn't you like to get naked?"

Don was dizzy with pleasure from Jon's manipulation and the alcohol he had consumed. This new sound, the woman's voice, entered into his overloaded brain. Don greedily wanted to continue with the pleasurable feeling of Jon's mouth on his cock, but he remembered how strongly he had been attracted to his boss during his first job interview with Jean. Now he realized she was hot, available nearby and appeared to want him too. His was confused with this dual desire but knew he could only last a few more moments before he exploded in orgasmic release.

In his confusion of lust and liquor, he was nearly overwhelmed with sensory stimulation but feared the consequences because he was enjoying a homoerotic interlude with his boss's partner. He opened his eyes slowly, just a slit, to look at the woman. Jon was still working the mighty cock, but only to keep Don aroused – not to jack him off and spoil the fun yet to come. Jean stood in front of the two men in a very loosely tied dark blue silk robe which didn't even attempt to cover her ample breasts, revealing two pink nipples puckered with arousal. She wore black laced pantyhose and black stilettos. She placed one foot strategically on the sofa between Don's legs with the pointed tip of her shoe very close to his balls. Jean and Jon exchanged a knowing look.

The couple lifted the weak-kneed guest each one taking an arm, as they raised Don up and guided him into the bedroom. His cock seemed to get stiffer as he felt both sets of hands caressingly holding him. He liked the tactile touch of the two sets of hands on his body almost as much as he had Jon's tongue arousing the nerve endings in his most intimate places.

The couple stripped Don gently but Jean remained in her robe, pantyhose and heels while she nodded to her mate. Jon left the bedroom for a few minutes.

Jean pushed Don gently onto the bed. He didn't resist. He reached a hand up to fondle her breast as Jean leaned over him to reach for a pair of hand restraints from the nightstand and clicked them onto his wrists. Don acquiesced to the restraints without fear. This domination maneuver aroused him further because he was so drawn to Jean's buxom, swaying tits just above his mouth, just out of reach. Don was tethered and vulnerable to his boss's sexual advances, but he endured having limited mobility because the pleasurable sensations of her touch were again bringing him closer to orgasm.

Jean ran her hands sensuously, slowly down Don's arms, starting at his wrists restrained above his head, then lower over his chest and hips. She admired the man's taut muscles and took her own pleasure in stroking him seductively moving slowly down his body.

Don shimmied his hips and arched his back against the bed trying to gain a position that would put his cock in Jean's mouth and relieve the building pressure in his engorged penis. A low moan, a weakened plea for sexual release, escaped his lips. Every nerve in his body was screaming with need from the sexual pleasure of her fingers touching his body – he was surrendering to it – he needed release.

Jean realized that Don was about to come and slowed her touch and moved her hands away from his cock but continued to lightly massage the man's upper body.

When Jon returned a few moments later, he was naked and held a vibrating dildo in his hand. His cock was no longer as hard as he had been when fondling Don in the living room, but as he set to work on the tethered man his shaft grew quickly with anticipation. Jean slipped away from her tethered subordinate as Jon lay down on the bed, toe to head, against Don's naked torso. He pressed his cock into the man's mouth while he lubed the dildo and started it into Don's ass while again tonguing the man's magnificent cock. The multiple sensations were overwhelming for Don, especially the vibrator's motion in his ass. He couldn't hold back another moment, Don's huge pole exploded semen into Jon's sucking, licking mouth. The orgasm came in waves powerfully exploding throughout his body.

Don experienced many levels of sensations in the exquisite pleasures that came with release. At the same time, he felt a certain sadness. He'd come too quickly, it was over too soon, he had wanted the tactile foreplay of the touch of Jean's hands to be prolonged but his body couldn't delay the response to Jon one moment longer.

Don's mind continued to reel with the confusion of orgasmic release as well as the tactile pleasures of the vibrator, when from somewhere close to the bed he became aware of the soft sounds of fabric rustling. Don had momentarily forgotten about Jean's presence in the room and for a fleeting moment wondered what she was doing. His mouth was busy on Jon's cock and he really wanted to fondle the other man's balls as well, but his hands weren't free. Suddenly Jon came with a forceful ejaculation of semen into Don's mouth; his body quivered in rapturous release.

Turned on by the sexual stimulation the two men had provided visually, Jean was very aroused. Her crotch-less pantyhose gave her fingers access to stimulate her clit and to rhythmically finger-fuck herself. She tugged and pinched a taut, puckered nipple, roughly massaging her breast as she was turned on by the sexual tableau as the two men stimulated each other to orgasm.

When Jean stood, the silk robe slipped off her shoulders to the floor and made a soft rustling noise. She had admired the possibilities of Don's physique under the well-tailored clothes he wore to work; now she realized that naked he was even more exciting than she could have imagined. Jean was wound tight with sexual tension from masturbating. Now she wanted her own sexual gratification.

She moved to straddle Don's hips. Jon laid back and watched admiringly as his mate took command of Don. Jean rubbed her cunt against Don's cock and enjoyed the electric sensation of it rubbing against her clit. Then seductively, slowly Jean turned her body to position her cunt expertly above Don's mouth presenting her vagina and clit for stimulation by his tongue, and he obliged her with a talent that could never be reviewed in an Employee Evaluation. He licked and sucked and probed her with his tongue driving her into a frenzy of orgasmic explosion, sooner than she expected. It was over all too quickly and as the orgasm faded, Jon came to Jean's rescue fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples to arouse her again... as she focused her concentration to a second pleasurable moment of satisfaction. Don pulled against the hand restraints wanting to be free to stroke Jean's body. Jon obliged freeing the man's wrists which allowed Don to enjoy Jean's beautiful breasts and nipples with his hands and mouth.

In the afterglow, Jean reflected that it certainly had been a successful "getting to know each other" cock tail party.

silkkitty
silkkitty
10 Followers