The Cocktail Party Ch. 01

Story Info
She drags him to a very wet party.
1.4k words
4.27
71.2k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had been playful all day. Coquettish. Teasing. Not delivering.

I had been gradually getting grumpier as the day had worn on. Much of this doubtless fuelled by wanting very much to rip all your clothes off & have my way with you. An almost constant erection had not helped matters. Nor the fact that you knew very well what you had been doing - had encouraged it in fact...

I was also not very happy because tonight was to be spent at a cocktail party. Your idea.

You knew how much I hated those affairs. Mingling with stuffy, self-obsessed people I didn't know. Mostly only notable for their overweening egos...

You seemed perversely more and more excited at the prospect. I could only think of the necessity of having to don a suit and you knew too, just how captivating that would be for me.

Time moves on apace. Dressing. You & I in the bedroom. Me, fumbling with a tie - you... You. Mmmm. Sliding on underwear. God! How is it that everything you do seems saturated in sensuality?

And still teasing.

"Fergus?" Which underwear do you think I should wear? You have a black thong on and twirl totally unselfconsciously, so that I can consider. Cock gives a little throb in the close confines of my suit pants.

"These?"

You turn away and strip them off, bending just slightly. The split of your bottom is dark - I know that fragrant dark. Cock tightens again.

Red ones this time, fuller cut - nice. They accentuate the flare of your hips, the shapeliness of your bottom.

"What do you think?"

Me? I am well into my curmudgeon state. Peeved...

"I don't care. Either I suppose - no-one is going to see them anyway. What does it matter?

You flare at me. "Well, if that's the case, I might as well not wear any! Would that suit you better!? Christ you're a grumpy sod!"

You roughly pull off the red knickers, dragging them down and then hurling them at me.

You look superb. Standing erect, glaring at me. Your pubic triangle so prominent.

Your eyes follow my gaze.

"And don't think you're getting of that!"

You flounce away to the ensuite slamming the door.

Much much later. We are there.

You are sensational. A social butterfly - flitting from guest to guest. There is some forgettable music playing through an obviously expensive sound system: Mantovani? Tinkle of crystal glasses. Polite laughter.

I have found a corner. Have said hello to various people, and am regarding the scene. There must be something to drink.

You materialise.

"So Fergus? This is lovely isn't?"

"Mmmm, I guess so - you obviously seem enchanted by all this. Oh there's a waiter. Flag him down will you, I would love a drink."

There is a choice between scotch and scotch. Fortunately I like scotch, so it is not a problem. The waiter glides away and I am left with a tumbler full of scotch.

"Some ice would be nice. Maybe some soda..."

"Oh, don't bother, Fergus, give me your glass.'

Puzzled, I look at you. You are so bright-eyed. People are milling about, a young woman in a revealing dress stands beside me, an older man (her consort?) comes over bringing an older dark haired woman with him.

I hand over the glass.

Without changing expression you do something extraordinary: you take the glass and put it up under your dress. The man looks shocked. I think I must have the same expression. The young woman looks interested...

"Just a tick, everyone, let me concentrate; don't want to drown it."

I cannot believe it!

I look at the older woman. Another woman of similar age has just sidled up alongside her. The first woman has unselfconsciously put a hand to her groin. She is looking at you so intensely.

There is a sort of gap in time. A lacuna. Hiatus. Then. A quiet tinkle of

running water is heard. My cock throbs in my pants.

You bring the glass out showing it to be whisky and pee. I am stunned as you hand it over. The room is now silent except for that awful canned music. All the guests have come over, and are standing watching me intensely.

I cannot think what to do. You smile at me. I raise the glass.

"Cheers!"

It tastes surprisingly good. The older woman is now rubbing herself openly through the sheer fabric of her dress. Her eyes are hard and bright. My cock throbs as I take another mouthful.

It's obvious to everyone that you are naked under your dress, that you've peed in

my drink and that I, am quite submissively drinking it.

The young woman turns to her escort.

"Oh dear Nigel, how wicked is that!!? Adriana is so naughty. I'd bet you'd like a glass as well..."

Nigel looks to hand his glass over. The young woman intercepts it.

"Perhaps I can help.."

I look at you quizzically - feel as if I am having some sort of hallucination. You just smile sweetly and say; "Told you this would be a good party..."

Unlike you, the girl raises her skirt, genitals plainly on view. Dark hair, trimmed neatly. She turns so that we all can get an unimpeded view. She starts to piss...

The waiter has materialised again. I note with shock that his cock is protruding from his open fly. Huge cock - it must be ten inches at least. Proud and erect. He stands beside the older woman, who continues rubbing herself, but uses her other hand to close round this mammoth cock.

The young woman stops pissing & hands a very full glass back to her friend. My cock is a rock hard mass trapped uncomfortably in restraining pants. The girl makes no movement at covering her sex.

"Time I think, for everyone to get undressed.."

I cannot believe you have said that.

Taking note of the guests for the first time, I realise that there are five women and only two men - not counting the waiter.

He has dropped his pants, taken off his jacket and is unbuttoning his shirt. His cock is obscene. I have never seen anything remotely similar. It is huge. Beneath it swing a similarly massive set of balls.

I look across at you. You are watching the waiter disrobe, eyes dropping to take in his enormous equipment...

"You're not getting undressed?"

It is the younger woman. She has taken her skirt off, her blouse hangs open and two small, but very stiff nippled breasts are on show.

"Here let me help you..."

A tall blonde woman, with close cropped hair offers to assist. She is in a dove grey trouser suit and must be at least 6'5".

I look over to you as the first woman kneels and starts fumbling with my belt. You are still dressed, but have the older man's cock out - his balls too. The thought occurs that it cannot be very comfortable for him. You just smile at me as your hand glides up and down the shaft in front of you.

"Enjoy..."

The blonde woman has moved closer and is unbuttoning my suit jacket. She removes it and drapes it over a nearby chair.

"That is better - oh, by the way my name is Jutta..", she motions at the younger girl who has released my trouser buttons and is mid way through unzipping my fly, "and this is Natalie. Let me get your shirt..." Accent? Perhaps German?

My pants drop to the ground. Cock springs semi free, tenting my boxer shorts.

"Mmmm. Nice."

Jutta squats alongside Natalie, and together they pull boxer shorts down. Cock bobs obscenely in the air, and my balls feel so tight.

I look across to the two older women. One is still fully dressed, the other has pulled her top down and her bottom up; her dress is rucked around her middle. She is heavily breasted and the waiter is engaged in sucking one nipple. As he does so I can see that she is masturbating, pushing fingers deep into an obviously very wet cunt.

The other is kneeling in front of the waiter and has perhaps two or three inches of his monster cock in her mouth. God, it looks like a baseball bat.

Jutta stands as Natalie cups my balls.

"Now me.."

It seems I am to undress her. Cock throbs at the prospect.

"Ooohh, you're dripping all ready..."