The Cocktail Waitress

Story Info
Sir brings home a floozy and fucks her in front of me.
1.6k words
3.98
41.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The floozy walked in the door first, all big hair and tight polyester dress. Her boobs spilled out everywhere and I could hear her clunky, high heels even thought they were hidden by the couch. She had a lit cigarette dangling between her lips and began unwrapping herself and throwing everything on the couch haphazardly: coat, scarf, cheap glittery gold purse. He was right behind her.

"You can't smoke in here," I said, looking up from my book.

"Who the fuck is she?" the floozy slurred to Him, turning around and ignoring my presence.

"This is the one I told you about, remember?" He said, removing His own coat. "Listen, do you want another drink?"

"Yeah. You got any, like, Smirnoff Ice or some shit like that?" she asked.

"No, no, none of that. I can make you a cosmopolitan. How does that sound?"

"Great," she chirped. She sat on the couch, playing with her phone, ignoring me like I wasn't even there.

He hadn't said it yet, but I think I knew what was going on. I got up from the chair and put a bookmark in my book. I followed Him into the den where He was busy making the drink at the bar. His back was to me but He knew I was there.

"Stop," He said, shaking the cocktail before straining it into a glass.

"Yes, Sir." I replied.

"I see you're wearing appropriate attire. Good girl," He muttered. He must have seen I was wearing what He asked me to when I walked around the house: stockings, garters, no panties or bra. If I'm cold—and it certainly was cold outside—I could wear a blanket but am not allowed to wear more clothes.

He turned around, holding the drink. "Present," He said.

I turned around, bent over at the waist, and spread my ass so He could see His holes. I knew he was inspecting me, seeing if my pussy was smoothly shaved, checking out the dark stockings on my legs.

"Thank you, pet. Follow me," He said, and I began walking behind him as we left the den.

"No, no. On your knees."

"Yes, Sir." I got on my knees behind him, a burning pit in my stomach as some floozy, some skank in a cheap polyester dress was going to see me on my hands and knees, roaming around. She could look at my tits and see my pussy and I didn't want to show those things to her. But He asked, so I did it.

"What's this?" she asked as He returned. I trailed along behind on my hands and knees, eyes down as I'd been taught.

"Pretend like she's not here, okay?" He asked her.

"What does that mean?" She asked, still playing with her phone and glancing sideways at me.

"Oh, you'll get the hang of it," He winked

They talked and giggled, all the while ignoring me, the almost-naked woman kneeling at their feet.

Talking soon lead to kissing and the room was filled with smacking lip sounds and uncomfortable silence as this harlot got to enjoy Sir while I had to sit and watch. Soon, Sir took His shirt off. The floozy got up, unzipped her dress to reveal pink panties and no bra and what seemed like gallons of spray tan everywhere.

She sat back down on the couch and He began kissing His way down her body, hands all over her pink panties, lightly rubbing the pussy underneath. He slid down until He was between her legs, on His knees, removing her panties. I was still on my knees, inches away from Him.

I burned with anger and envy at this pleasure I did not get to enjoy from Him. He did not tenderly lick my pussy or worship my clit, yet some cheap girl with big hair from the bar gets to enjoy this? I was seething and looked away. Somehow he knew.

"Don't you dare take your eyes of me, understand?" He said sharply, turning around to look at me directly.

"Yes, Sir, I understand," I quietly said back and again watched him.

He slowly and lazily licked her clit while His finger slowly massaged the lips of her pussy, feeling the tight skin, feeling her wetness grow. She moaned and clamped her eyes shut. Her back arched and relaxed as waves of gentle tongue strokes drove her deeper and deeper into pleasure.

Soon the intensity grew and His tongue was swiftly working her over, driving her mad, while two fingers curled inside her pussy. She was flushed, her pussy dripping wet, and her hips were jerking and swaying without grace. I knew she was going to come soon.

"Oh, fuck, baby! I'm gonna come!" she yelled and I could see her hips twitch and spasm as He licked her through her orgasm.

My cheeks burned even redder and hotter. She got to just come when she wants and gets to enjoy the pleasures of a someone eating her pussy.I had to beg and cajole for each and every orgasm. I never got these things, these tender sensations, and I'm the one He loves!

I set my jaw, angry. I didn't dare defy His wishes, however, and my eyes remained glued to their bodies.

"Clean this," He said, holding His fingers out to me, covered in her pussy juice.

"Yes, Sir," I replied and went about licking His fingers clean, feeling angry and humiliated. Her pussy tasted strong and sharp, but she was juicy. It took me some time to lick it all off.

"You may sit on your butt if your feet are going numb. But you must not take your eyes off me. Understood?" He asked me. I nodded and said I shifted around to get blood flowing in my legs again. My eyes remained on them.

"Lemme see that big dick of yours!" the floozy slurred, clumsily trying to sit up. He obliged and dropped His pants, releasing His firm and lovely cock, the cock I cleaned and worshiped.

She gave Him some halfhearted sucks before He pushed her back on the couch, spread her legs forcefully, and slowly slid His length into her deep, tight pussy, skillfully massaging her inside.

I fucking hated this girl.

He slowly built up speed as she moaned. Her eyes were closed and I couldn't tell if this was pleasure or if she was on the verge of passing out. But the moans heightened as He fucked her harder and harder, moving towards His own orgasm. I knew He was close because I knew him.

He reached down and lightly fingered her clit as He continued.

"Can you come again for me, baby?" He asked.

"Fuuuckh yeaaah..." she groaned and her moans became squeals until suddenly she was bucking wildly underneath Him again. He moaned loudly and stared at her face as she came. I didn't dare look away.

"I'm going to come in my girl's mouth, okay?" He said. She nodded lazily and He pulled out and walked over to me.

"Present mouth," He said and I scrambled to get into position, kneeling, mouth wide open.

I was afraid, angry, and confused. My pussy burned and dripped, my nipples hard and longing. I was pissed but He presented me with the most lovely gift: His rock-hard cock with the greatest humiliation as if was covered in some floozy's pussy juice.

"You will suck this clean and you will swallow every drop of come from both of us. Understand?"

I nodded, mouth still open. I wasn't sure if she was watching this unfold, but I wanted to do what he said. He entered my mouth and wasted no time savagely stroking my throat with His cock, coating my throat with her pussy juice. He fucked my throat deep and I concentrated hard on taking him all in while he took pleasure in my throat.

It didn't take long but He pulled out until just the tip of His cock was inside my mouth. He shot load after load of gooey, warm come onto my tongue.

He pulled out and I suddenly felt sad and empty. I swallowed every drop, as I knew I should, but was confused, angry, and horny all at the same time.

"Don't move," He said to me and He helped the floozy gather her belongings. She was soon out the door and He closed the door with a heavy sigh. He looked my way, still kneeling on the floor where He left me.

"Walk with me on your hands and knees."

I slowly walked beside him as He lead me through the living room, down the hallway, towards the office.

"Do you know why I did that, pet?" He asked.

"No," I said, honestly.

"I did it because I wanted to push you. I wanted you to take a long, hard look inward. Did you do that?"

"Yes," I said.

We kept walking.

"Did you like seeing me fuck that girl?" He asked.

"No," I answered, honestly, but I turned my head, sheepishly.

"Are you lying to me?" He asked.

"It's... it's complicated," I said.

"Present," He asked and I sprang up onto my legs in front of him, again spreading myself so He could inspect me.

He forcefully pushed two fingers inside my pussy and found it dripping wet and ready.

"Good girl, good girl. I know you haven't had the chance to come in many days, but I'm so proud of your behavior tonight that I'm going to let you come twice, any way you'd like," He said.

My face lit up.

"Perhaps your cock is not yet clean enough?" I asked. He smiled.

"Perhaps it isn't."

I got back on my hands an knees and we continued down the hallway.