The Coed Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly had gone to the indoor pool for her daily swim. The water was perfect and she had gotten in a great workout. Shelly had time to think about the last finishing touches she wanted to do on her costume for the Halloween party her dorm floor was throwing that night. She was thinking about what she wanted to do with her hair and how she wanted to have her room nice and clean for afterwards when she would invite Trey back to her room. She wanted some alone time with him and had gotten him so excited on the phone last night at the possibility of having sex during the party. She wasn't planning on having sex at the party, but she was anticipating the event when they found their way back to her room.

She finished her swim and headed off for the gym to see Trey. He had said he would be there this morning working out with his "brothers" from the frat he belonged to. Shelly got along with them most of the time. They were okay when they weren't drunk out of their minds or trashing women. These were a few things they had a tendency to do when they were all together.

She found the room everyone was working out in and was greeted by Paul, Trey's best friend.

"Hey, Shelly. What brings you out this early in the morning?" Paul was lifting free weights and smiling at her.

"Just the call of the water, Paul. Looking good, a few more weeks and you will have some really great biceps!" Shelly said.

"Thanks, Shelly. If you are looking for Trey he is over in the corner working on his abs. He keeps doing crunches but I don't see those stomach muscles protruding yet. The only thing protruding is his gut." Paul laughed at his own humor.

Shelly smiled and started off in the direction Paul had said she would find Trey.

Shelly stopped short when she saw that Trey was indeed doing crunches and was surrounded by a couple of guys she wasn't comfortable with at all. Doug and Trevor. They were slimy guys who slept with anything that had two legs and a vagina. They didn't like the fact that Trey was "tied down," or dating someone. They really didn't like the fact he was dating Shelly. They thought she was too smart for her own good or so they had said. Basically they didn't like the fact that they couldn't slide past her with slick remarks and she fought back when they started putting women down.

Shelly stood for a moment and listened to the conversation in progress. Doug and Trevor were once again in mid-sentence about some "broads" they had picked up the night before and fucked silly. Trevor was telling Trey he was missing his opportunity for some "prime pussy" while he stayed chained to Shelly. Trey just laughed and shrugged. Not exactly the response Shelly would have liked from him.

Trey stood up from the bench he was exercising on and saw Shelly standing a few feet away.

"Hey, Shelly." he said with a half smile.

Shelly smiled and started walking closer to Trey. "Here I am, as promised."

Doug turned around and grunted his disapproval at her being in the same room as he. Trevor stared at her as he wiped his hands on his towel.

Shelly reached Trey and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. Trey leaned down for her to have access to his cheek and quickly stood back up.

"I guess you swam, you smell like chlorine. Didn't you shower off afterwards?"

"Yes, I did. I took a quick shower and just rinsed my hair so I could see you this morning," she said.

Trevor started laughing and Doug quickly chimed in.

"Man, she came to see you looking like a wet rat, and smelling like one too. Yeah, having a girlfriend around is great. We are so jealous," Doug said. He slapped Trey on the back, and motioned to Trevor to join him as he walked away.

"Catch ya later, Trey," Trevor said as he looked Shelly up and down. He licked his lips as he passed her.

Shelly looked at Trey.

Trey avoided her eyes. "Damn, Shelly, don't you care what my friends think of you?"

Shelly couldn't believe her ears. "I must have water in my ears because I didn't hear you take up for me with those clowns and I thought you just asked me if I cared what they think?" She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Trey met her eyes and pointed at her. "You are hearing just fine. I'm not going to tell my friends they have to like you or they can't have their own opinions. It might help you get along with them if you would take some time to show them how good you can look."

"Are you serious? You want me to prance in here all done up after swimming at six o'clock in the morning so they can get a woody?" Shelly was fuming.

"I'm not gonna argue with you babe, so let's just end it. Thanks for coming by to see me." Trey grabbed for his towel and smiled at her.

"Okay Trey. I'll just scoot back to my room and pretend this conversation never happened. No, I don't think so." Shelly stared back at Trey with contempt.

Trey reached for her waist and placed a hand on each side of her waist. "Honey, tonight is the party you have been looking forward to. We both have. I'm not going to let Doug and Trevor ruin our night. You shouldn't either. I'm sorry I didn't say anything but I don't think I should have."

Shelly stood frozen and looked up at Trey and said, "Well, I guess this is another thing we don't agree on. These things are mounting up Trey."

Concern flashed across Trey's face. "Babe, I'm sorry. Really. I'll talk with the guys, okay? Don't go saying anything rash. Come on, it's early and you haven't had your oatmeal yet," Trey smiled.

Shelly let a smile slide across her lips. Trey thought it was so cute that she ate oatmeal every morning after her swim, like clockwork. Cute, but odd. "Who eats oatmeal?" he would say. Trey wasn't really into doing things that everyone else wasn't into. He didn't want to stand out.

"Don't start with my oatmeal," Shelly pouted.

"Babe, go eat your oatmeal. I'll come by later okay?" Trey smiled at her.

"Alright, I'm out of here. Speaking of showers, you could use one. You stink."

"Okay, I hear you." Trey reached down and jokingly swatted her butt as she turned to walk away. "Bye, babe."

Shelly waved without turning around. She made her way back to the front entrance of the room and smiled to Paul as he shouted a bye to her on her way out. Shelly started to undress and put the morning behind her. She had simmered down and wasn't angry any more. It took too much energy and she didn't want to spend the rest of the night mad. She wanted to have a good time. She decided to finish her shower, eat her oatmeal, and finish the costume. Trey said he would be by later so she had a full morning ahead.

Part 5 * Pink Forgiveness *

Shelly had put the morning's rash and harsh discussion with Trey and his friends out of her thoughts. She was determined to have a good time at the party tonight. Trey wanted to have a good time too, so it was assured that a good time would be attempted. She was full on into getting ready for the party.

Shelly smiled at the costume laid out on the bed before her. The pants were pink and sheer. They started as a regular pair of pants below the waist and in the seat. From above the thigh the pants were split into four long pieces of fabric that extend down to the ankle, leaving her leg to peek out of the material as she moved. The top to the outfit was basically a bikini top with dark pink, light pink, and white sequins covering the entire surface. Shelly had sewn some of the same sheer fabric she used on the legs beneath the bikini top so it hung and shimmered above her rib cage. There was a headband of sequins with the sheer fabric sewn to veil her face. She had also created a piece of the fabric that would hold her hair into a ponytail. As for shoes, there were light pink slippers she had sewn sequins onto in the shape of a genie bottle. They were so cute and she planned to wear them often after tonight.

Shelly slipped out of her shorts and t-shirt. Shelly picked up the pants and wondered if she should wear some underwear with this outfit. They would cause a panty line, but with the sheer fabric, in the right light, people could see everything. "What the hell? It is Halloween! Live a little Shelly!" She said aloud. Shelly pulled down her baby blue thong and threw it in the laundry basket. Shelly slid the pants on. They fit like a second skin. She had cut the top of the pants so the waist was cut low and her belly button was more than exposed. She would have to watch herself if she leaned over, she would be exposing herself a la plumber style. The flowing fabric allowed her free movement of her legs and provided a cool breeze as well. Shelly giggled at her own naturally air-conditioned pants.

Shelly looked at the top. Trey was sure to love this. He loved Shel in bikinis and she knew he would be drawn to the skimpy top encased in sequins. She reached up between her breasts and unclasped the bra. Her 38c breasts fell forward in a sigh of relief. Shelly massaged both her breasts and found herself letting out a little moan. "Hold on girls, you will get yours," Shelly told her breasts.

Shelly reached for the top. She placed her arms through the each strap and clasped the bra on her back. She picked each breast up and placed them in their proper cups. Shelly walked to the mirror.

The reflected image pleased Shelly. Her slim waist was emphasized by the low riding pants and her toned legs were peeking here and there through the pant legs. Turning, Shelly saw her ass was cradled and wrapped like a package. Yes, you can see through this, she thought as she turned back around. Looking down, Shelly saw her pubic hair glistening through the pink fabric. The hair was a darker red than on her head and although trimmed, would be prominent to the watchful eye. "Jeannie never showed this much skin," she said aloud.

Shelly, in her sock clad feet, ran to the bathroom sink and grabbed her glitter. Running back to the mirror, she shook some glitter out onto her hand and started rubbing it on her chest. Her breasts were sitting high in the bikini top and she had ample cleavage as well. She spread the glitter on top of both breasts and along the valley of her cleavage. She would definitely feel like a special little genie tonight.

Shelly brushed her golden-red hair and pulled it up into a ponytail, adding the hair tie she made out of the matching fabric. Smiling at her own image, she said, "all done but the make-up."

Shelly heard a light tapping on her door. At first she thought it was someone knocking at her neighbor's door, it sounded so distant. Turning to go in the bathroom she stopped when she heard the noise again. It was definitely coming from her door. Sliding over in her socks, she opened the door.

Trey stood there, looking at his feet, a small bouquet of daisies in his hand. "Hi," he said apprehensively. He didn't seem sure of where things stood between them after this morning's episode. He closed his eyes and raised his head. Opening his eyes, he smiled widely as he saw the image before him.

Shelly leaned against the door and smiled. "Like what you see mister?"

Trey stepped inside the doorframe and picked Shelly up and held her against him.

"You look fantastic! I guess I have to admit all that time away from me to work on this outfit paid off," Trey whispered in her ear.

Shelly hugged Trey and whispered, "Thank you."

Trey put Shelly back on the ground and said, "Can I come in?"

Shelly stepped aside so Trey could come in and shut the door behind them.

Trey crossed the floor and stood in front of the bed. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Again. I got these flowers for you."

Shelly walked to Trey and took the flowers. "Thank you. They smell great." Shelly walked to the bathroom and placed the flowers in the sink with some water, she would worry about a vase later.

Shelly turned and looked at Trey. He was watching her very intently. "You look like you like really like what you see," she said. She twirled for Trey to see the entire outfit. "Do you like it Master?"

Trey smiled. "I like that part a lot. Master. Yeah, I could get use to that."

Shelly walked up to Trey slowly and stifled a laugh as Trey had his eyes glued to her heaving chest as her breasts jiggled within the confines of her sequined top.

"Ummm babe, did you know you can see through that fabric?" Trey asked.

Shelly reached up to Trey's face and stroked his cheek. "Yeah, I'm aware. Is there a problem with that?"

"Not that I'm aware of. You just don't usually dress like that. I like it. I really like it," Trey said and stopped her hand in mid-stroke and kissed her palm.

Shelly closed her eyes.

The phone rang. Shelly instinctively jerked her hand away to run and get the phone but Trey held on tight. Shelly looked up, searching his face.

"No. You are mine for right now. Let the machine get it."

"Okay. Only because I'm in this genie outfit and it forbids me to say no to you." Shelly giggled as Trey leaned down and kissed her hard and deep on the lips. Trey was ravenous and so was Shelly. She was returning his kiss with as much want as he was giving her and she wasn't paying attention to the person on the machine until they said "See ya at the party, Shel-Belle."

Shelly stopped the kiss in progress and turned her head to the answering machine. Trey didn't notice, he started kissing down her neck. Little tiny kisses that usually drove Shelly wild now felt like a distraction as she strained to hear more of the voice she now knew was John's. She was too late, as the machine was now clicking off and John wasn't on the other line anymore. Shelly hadn't heard from him since yesterday morning before he went to work. And now he was calling to say what? All she had heard was "see ya at the party." Shelly groaned. She had wanted to talk to John before the party, and it didn't look like John was going to be around.

"Oh you like that do you babe?" Trey asked Shelly. Shelly was going to ask what? And then realized the groan that had passed her lips he had mistaken as one of pleasure. Shelly checked back into the action that was going on between her and Trey. Trey had his hands on the small of her back and he was kissing her on the tops of her breasts.

Shelly pushed thoughts of John from her mind and came back to the present. Shelly ran her fingers through Trey's hair and instinctively drew his head closer to her breasts as he kissed and sucked on the tops of them. The moan she gave this time was truly meant for Trey and his talented mouth.

Trey picked Shelly up and sat on the bed. He placed her on his lap, facing him, straddling his legs. Shelly laughed, "Wow this outfit has really had an effect on you tonight."

Trey looked Shelly in the eyes and leaned in for a kiss, stopped short before reaching her lips, and said, "Babe, this outfit is a keeper. Halloween or no Halloween, this is an outfit I want to see you in on a regular basis." Trey ended that sentence with a deep and hungry kiss. A kiss that said he did not want to settle for just a kiss.

Shelly leaned into Trey and welcomed his roving tongue into her mouth. Her tongue met his mid-kiss. Trey groaned as he broke the kiss off and put his hands on either side of her waist. He looked at his hands as he traced the outline of her body upwards. He reached her top and started to run his hands along the top ridge of the bikini top.

Shelly was starting to breathe heavy but was able to catch her breath long enough to say, "Hey watch the fabric, those sequins were sewn on by hand."

Trey smiled, "Oh Shelly I won't be damaging this fine piece of art work." Shelly giggled at the double entendre. Trey ran his fingers along the curve of her right breast. Shelly shivered at the sensation. She let her head fall backwards as Trey traded his finger for his tongue and traced her the tops of her breasts with his tongue.

Shelly grabbed the back of Trey's head and dug her fingers into his hair. Trey moaned. "Babe, I can smell you are getting excited. You won't need perfume tonight." Shelly sat upright and groaned as she realized her current level of desire was indeed leaving a tell-tale scent and wet spot on her costume.

Shelly lifted Trey's head, kissing him softly on the lips. Trey closed his eyes, and reached around her to clutch her closer to him. He slid her further up into his lap, where she could feel the very large bulge in his pants. He sat her atop it and kissed her deeper, drilling his tongue between her parted lips.

"Trey," Shelly whispered as they parted from their kiss.

Shelly was out of breath. She had her forehead resting on Trey's. He looked into her eyes. Shelly smiled. Trey sighed. "I want you so bad right now, Shelly. I also don't want to ruin your outfit," Trey said with a laugh. "I'm being sensitive, Shelly. I'm thinking of you and all the work you put into that outfit. I'm putting your concerns before my aching hard on. Do I score points for that one?"

Shelly laughed and leaned in to kiss Trey. "Don't stop on my account, I can take this outfit off quick enough. I can be on top of your dick in seconds. But if you don't want to…," she trailed off with a sly smile playing upon her lips.

Trey grabbed her chin and pressed her lips into his, crushing her lips beneath his. He kissed with a sudden and hard force. Shelly thought her lips would bruise. Trey held her face against his. Parting just quickly as it had begun, Trey smiled.

"No, I'm gonna leave you with this appetizer. I get to be the tease for once. I'll have you tonight. I gotta get dressed. My suit is a bit difficult to get into, it takes some time."

Shelly felt the bulge between his legs had not shrunken in size, and she wanted to give Trey one more chance to put it to a good use.

"Mmmm I hear a different message coming from beneath me." Shelly wiggled her hips on top of Trey. She felt a response from his dick. "I don't think he wants to go."

Trey picked Shelly up and sat her beside him on the bed. "Honey, I'm gonna go before I can't." He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Speaking of costumes, who are you going as?" Shelly questioned Trey as she twirled her ponytail between her fingers.

"I'm not telling. You will get a kick out of it."

"Will we match? I mean, will we look like a couple?" Shelly pushed.

"Conversation is over. I'm committed to admitting nothing," Trey replied.

Shelly laughed as she looked at the front of Trey's slacks. There was a wet spot from Shelly's grindings and the bulge she had been contently sitting upon made no sign of deflating.

Trey groaned. "Good thing I live on this floor. Got a magazine I can borrow to carry in front of me?."

Shelly pointed to her nightstand, all she had was a very small television guide magazine. Not nearly enough to contain what Trey wanted to conceal.

Trey reached for the magazine and said, "Well, it will have to do." He placed the magazine in front of his pants and walked to the door. Turning he said, "I'll see you at the party." He winked as he stepped outside the room and shut the door.

Shelly sighed and smiled at the ceiling. She was a little frustrated now, she was really aroused, but she knew tonight would go off smoothly. Trey had an appetite for her and he was being so sweet about her costume she had worked so hard on. She couldn't wait to see him as "Major Nelson"! Who else would he go as than the "Master" that rescues the genie from the bottle? He just has to go as "Mr. Nelson" to her "Jeannie."

Shelly remembered the phone call mid-petting. Jumping up from the bed, she adjusted her sequined top as she made her way to the answering machine. Hitting the "play" button she held her breath until she heard John's voice.

"Hey girlie where ya at? Well, I thought you would be buried in fabric and sewing notions. I'm just calling to say I'm definitely going to be late, I've gotta cover for a guy that couldn't make it in. Just thirty minutes though okay? I'll find you there. See you at the party Shel-Belle."