The Coed Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly frowned. He still hadn't said what his costume was going to be. She didn't know what costume either John or Trey would be wearing to the party. They both knew what costume Shelly would be wearing.

Sighing, Shelly realized it was already time to go down out to the party. A little more glitter, her dainty shoes, a brush through the hair, her headband, and a little perfume and she would be ready to roll. Wait, she thought, no perfume. I've got my own scent flowin' tonight she thought with a rueful smile.

Part 6 * Let's get this party started! *

Shelly opened her door and had to let her eyes adjust. The hall was darkened and there was a mass of fog. There were strobe lights in the distance throwing wicked shadows everywhere. Her door had been covered in plastic spiders. The floor was covered in leaves. As she crunched her way into the main hall she caught her breath.

"Wow," she said aloud as she saw the ceiling covered in fake spider webbing backlit with black lights. The hall was dark. Thanks to the RA putting strings small lights throughout the hallway, there was enough light to see. There were plants everywhere, and with the fog machine bellowing, Shelly felt like she was standing in the middle of a swamp. The main fluorescent lights in the ceiling were covered with black tissue paper. A scary sounds cd was playing at a whisper in the background. Music was playing, an old favorite by Michael Jackson, "Thriller."

"Hey 'Jeannie' wanna go back to your bottle with me?"

Shelly turned around to the voice. Shelly stifled a giggle as someone dressed up as clown had propositioned her. "Ah, sorry, I've got plans for my bottle."

"Damn. Lucky dude," the clown said and walked away in his big floppy red shoes.

Shelly laughed aloud but couldn't figure out who that had been. She knew that people would be more forward than they might be everyday due to the costumes.

The lights suddenly got brighter. Although dimmer than usual, they were still bright enough to make everyone squint. As everyone started overcoming the change in the lights, people started talking. Shelly looked round and couldn't believe the amount of time some people had spent on their costumes. Shelly saw a "Cher" and a "Sonny Bono" holding hands. She thought that must be Mindy and Rick, a very serious couple everyone anticipated would one day marry. She saw a "Britney Spears" and a very pitiful looking "Justin Timberlake". Well, at least they were together. Shelly giggled when she saw someone with packages of hot dog buns all over his body. His face was covered by a cardboard sign that read, "My ex-girlfriend said I am a weenie." Well, that could have been Trey except for the "ex-girlfriend" part Shelly thought.

Shelly made her way to the punch table and picked up a glass. She was anxious to see John and Trey. Hopefully with their faces hidden they would be able to endure one another's company. The floor was getting full and she wasn't seeing a sign of either of them.

Shelly turned to put down her empty cup.

"Mmmmm you smell good," a voice whispered in Shelly's ear.

Shelly turned around with a snap. Her hands flew to her mouth as she looked at the owner of that sexy voice.

There he was, "Major Nelson!" The costume was that of an astronaut complete with a helmet. The shield in front of the face was tinted so the face was not visible. There was a cute name tag on his chest that said, "Major Nelson. Jeannie's Main Squeeze."

Shelly jumped into "Mr. Nelson's" arms. "Oh, can't I raise your helmet to give you a little kiss, honey?"

The astronaut shook his head no. He hugged Shelly close. "You look great Shelly, and I repeat, you smell good too!"

Shelly smiled, and playfully hit him on his suit clad arm. "Well, the fragrance is home grown as you know and you have fawned over this costume enough. Let's talk about how sweet it is that you came as 'Major Nelson'. That is so great honey. Thank you," she said as she slipped her hand into his.

"Well, that scent is definitely you, and you cannot get enough compliments."

Something, or rather someone, caught Shelly's eye. There was a huge condom walking in the hall. A condom with arms and feet no less. The body length plastic condom had a huge smile painted on its "face". The person inside was really tall and obviously a man. The arms were covered in some type of hosiery material, and the legs were as well. Behind the condom, in came a Spanish belly dancer. Lola. There was no hiding who she was. She had a small mask that covered her eyes but there was no mistaking it was her. Shelly couldn't tell if the condom and Lola were together but they had arrived at the same time. Shelly said, "How stupid, somebody coming as a big condom."

Trey grabbed Shelly by the waist and pulled her back to him. She stood facing the crowd, her back against him. "I don't see anyone else in the room but you," he said. Suddenly the lights went dark again and the hall was as dark as when Shelly first entered the party. It would take another few minutes for everyone's eyes to adjust.

Shelly felt Trey's hands slide around her waist, interlocking above her belly button.

"You look so good in this outfit, Shelly. Your body is stunning."

Shelly lifted her right arm and laid it on his chest, her hand resting on his shoulder. "Oh Trey, I'm having such a good time with you. I'm so glad we are here together."

"Me too, Shelly. I don't think you should call me Trey. I should stop calling you Shelly too. No one else knows who we are. Let's not tell. I'm 'Major' to you, 'Jeannie'."

Shelly laughed. "Okay, but I think I might throw in a 'Master' here and there. I'm feeling very obedient tonight." Turning, she took his hand and he followed her lead.

Shelly led him to a corner surrounded by tall exotic plants with no lights nearby. "Master, would you be kind enough to stand in this corner?"

"Major Nelson" did as he was told and stepped into the corner. He faced "Jeannie" and stretched his arms out as an invitation.

Shelly shook her head no and said, "Major Nelson, please remove your helmet. Neither I nor anyone else can see you. The darkness of the corner will protect your cover and your helmet will be close by. I want my lips suctioned onto yours and that is impossible with that helmet."

As the helmet was being removed, per Shelly's request, she asked, "I wonder where John is, have you seen him? He should have been here twenty minutes ago. I hope he doesn't get stuck working all night. He needs to learn how to tell those guys no. Have you seen him?"

"Nope. Who cares where he is? Come here 'Jeannie'!"

Shelly stepped into the waiting arms extended to her. "Mmmm" escaped her lips as she felt the warmth of his body. She put her ear to his chest. The heavy astronaut costume could not hide the palpitations beneath the surface.

"My blood pressure is up a little. You, that outfit, this dark corner… need I say more 'Jeannie'?" he asked.

Shelly said, "No Master, I can understand these things."

He leaned forward to kiss Shelly. Shelly quickly reached up and grabbed her headband, taking off the sheer fabric that hid her face. She had used velcro so it could be removable. Shelly giggled as she leaned down to tuck the material into the helmet on the floor. She could make out a large box beneath Trey and realized it was the table that usually sat by the elevators with baskets of free condoms on top of it.

Shelly pushed him down onto the table. It was only three feet off the ground, creating quite a thud when he finally landed. "Ouch! You are rough tonight."

Shelly laughed. "Rough and ready. Are you?"

"More than you know 'Jeannie,' more than you know."

Shelly put her legs on either side of her astronaut's legs and sat down on his lap, facing him.

"Does this position feel familiar?" she asked.

"Your body on mine always feels familiar," he said. He leaned forward and kissed Shelly. The kiss was so soft, building with intensity the longer their lips touched. He parted her lips with his tongue and owned her mouth.

Shelly felt weak, and was happy to be sitting down. Trey had never kissed her like this before. His desire for her was obvious. She was thrilled to see him so loving, tender and yet in control. Shelly whispered, "Master, how can I please you?"

She heard a moan in response to her question and he said, "You, here with me now, in my arms, is nothing but pleasure."

Shelly put her hands on either side of his face and pulled his head closer to hers. She enveloped him in a kiss that defined the pleasure they spoke of. Shelly scooted her body closer to his. A single hair was all that could have passed between the two. She sucked on his bottom lip and ran her fingernails down the sides of his neck. She felt him shiver beneath her.

Shelly felt his hands on her back as he slid them down to her legs. He found his way inside the layers and touched her bare thigh. He stroked the inside of her thigh and she opened her legs further.

The music was a dance tune pumping out a hard beat, and their breathing seemed to be in step with it.

Trey assaulted her throat with a barrage of tiny kisses. He licked at her throat, lapping the tiny beads of sweat away. His breath on her skin was cool and was driving her crazy. Shelly grabbed the back of his neck and forced his head down to her heaving chest. She felt the damp touch of his tongue and the trail of spit he left behind was welcomed by goose bumps. He kissed the tops of her breasts. Shelly couldn't focus. She had a hand inching up her thigh, and a tongue lapping at her chest.

Trey must have known what she needed most. His hand found the slit Shelly had placed in the fabric. She had sewn a special slit to allow her easy access to pee. "Trap door," he said as he opened the slit of fabric.

Shelly stopped giggling to let out a moan as his fingers traced the outer ridges of her pussy lips. She was very wet. His fingers slid up and down effortlessly. Shelly could smell herself. The smell of sex wafted to her nostrils.

"You smell so good. Have I told you that yet?" he asked.

"You may have mentioned it, honey," she said.

Shelly placed her hand on top of his wrist and pushed it forward. She wanted his fingers inside her. She needed to be touched, deeply.

He didn't need further instruction, for he extended his middle finger and entered her wet pussy. He stopped at the first knuckle, wiggled his finger, pushed further to the second knuckle and stopped. He wiped the inside of her pussy like he would a bowl of frosting and brought his finger up between their faces.

Shelly couldn't see his finger but she could smell it. Her arousal was evident and he wanted her to share in his treat.

"Share yourself with me, please?"

"Yes, my Master," she replied. Letting her nose guide her, she found his extended finger and licked it from top to bottom. The sticky, sweet smelling juices-- her juices, made her ache for his cock.

Before she could take in another lick she felt his finger plunging into her again. This time his movements were certain and swift. He started entering and exiting her pussy. His finger sliding in and out of her. He brought his finger out again, this time only to align his index finger alongside it. He then plunged back into Shelly. He started his rhythmic beckoning of her pussy. "In and out. In and out," he whispered. He extended his tongue and licked her ear. Shelly shuddered. She was completely under his control. The finger fucking stopped. She heard a lapping and moaning. He was licking his fingers clean. She leaned forward to join him. She sucked his entire index finger into her mouth. Taking it clear to the base, giving his finger a mock blow job. She sucked hard on his finger. Shelly was busy below as well. She scooted back in his lap to get at the zippered front of his pants. She stuck her hand in and discovered he was also not wearing any underwear. She took his hard cock in her hands and ran her fingers up and down the length of it. "Oh," was all she heard.

Releasing his finger from her mouth she said, "I can do better than 'Oh.'"

Shelly slid down, and placed her knees on the cold floor. Leaning forward she grasped his cock and licked the head. She heard a moan from up above and knew he was more than ready for his cock to be in her mouth. She placed her lips on the head and gently sucked. Opening her mouth wide she slid down his cock, tongue twirling on the underside the whole way.

"Oh my god, yes!" he replied to her actions. The music was loud enough to cover his exclamation. The would not have noticed if anyone were listening.

Shelly busied herself with reaching into his pants and rubbing his balls with her fingertips and filling her mouth with his stiff cock. She could feel it throbbing. It felt larger than it had ever felt in her hand. Shelly thought the excitement of doing this in public was really having an effect on their libidos.

Shelly felt his hands reaching for her head. They found her ponytail and he helped guide her up and down. She loved his directness and his want of her mouth on his cock. Shelly quickened her pace. She took him in to the back of her throat.

"Shelly," she heard him whisper.

She looked up but continued to ride his cock with her mouth.

"Hmmm?" she asked through a closed mouth.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up," he said.

Shelly stopped sucking and licked his cock from tip to base. She was surprised by that statement. Trey had never cum when she gave him oral sex. Shelly got up and sat back on his lap.

"Awww honey, I must be really good tonight," she said.

Trey replied by slipping his hands along her back and unclasping her bikini top.

"I wish I could see them fall into my hands," he said as he caught her breasts.

Shelly closed her eyes and threw her head back as she felt the gentle suckle of his mouth on her right breast. He squeezed the other and played with her nipple. Shelly scooted closer and found her pussy was directly over his still exposed and erect cock. She placed herself atop it and started grinding on its head. The action stroked their fire. He sucked harder on her breast, sucking in as much of it as he could. Shelly pushed his face into her chest. "Yes baby, suck my tit, yes, it feels so good," she encouraged.

His lips were off her right breast and had found a new home on the left. He picked up sucking with the intensity he had created for the other breast. Shelly was in heaven, she always wanted Trey to suck her breasts but he claimed it did nothing for him. Tonight was obviously the beginning of a new interest. His tongue swirled around her nipple and he lightly nipped it with his teeth. The sensation that ran through her made her hasten her grinding on his cock. She gripped his shoulders as he sucked her breast and she ground into his cock and started to moan ever so softly.

He slowly released her breast from him mouth and he kissed his way up her neck until he found her mouth. As his mouth covered hers, his fingers found the slit in the material and pulled the two sides back. With the "curtain" open, he guided her with one hand straight onto his cock and slowly lowered her onto it.

Shelly felt lost in the kisses, the touching, and then suddenly, she was parting. Her pussy lips were parting and she felt the velvety skin that began to impale her. She was being lowered onto his cock and he filled her completely. She sat for a moment, feeling her tight pussy expand just enough to let him in.

"God, you are tight. You feel perfect. Smooth, soft, wet, warm, and so familiar," he said before he kissed her.

Shelly kissed him back with a desire she had never known for Trey. He had never been so sensitive to what he was feeling as he entered her. Shelly moaned as she felt his hands on her waist, pushing her up and down, guiding her along the length of his cock. Her moans intensified his need for her, his pace quickened. Shelly wrapped her legs around him and held him close. The coolness of the top of his space suit felt nice. She leaned into his chest as he pumped his cock in and out of her.

"Yes…oh yes…" Shelly said, "Guide me on top of your cock."

"Ugh, oh God you feel sooo good. I'm going to cum inside you. Do you want me to cum inside you baby?" he asked.

"Please, Master," Shelly said.

Those two words put him over the edge. He brought Shelly down and lifted her up on his cock in a quick and strong motion. Over and over. Shelly was ready to cum.

"Oh honey, I'm cumming. I'm cumming all over your cock," she said breathlessly.

"Oh baby, cum for me. Show me I pleasured you. Yes, baby, cum," he prompted her.

"God, oh yes, ohhhhhh," Shelly moaned.

"Mmmm" was all she heard and then she felt the warm splatter of sperm hitting her pussy walls.

Shelly kissed him, using her tongue to play with his as she felt his cock continue to contract.

"Thank you," he said.

Shelly giggled and hugged him closer. "You've never thanked me before. Thank you sweetie," she said.

Shelly stood up, feeling a mixture of his sperm and her juices slide out of her, and land on his semi-erect cock.

Shelly giggled. "Sorry," she said sheepishly.

"It's my fault. I didn't bring anything to clean us up," he replied matter-of-factly.

Shelly grabbed her top from the floor and put it on her breasts. Just before putting each one in their cup, she felt a soft kiss on each. Smiling, she clasped her top and straightened up her outfit.

Trey stood up and tucked his dick back in his pants.

"Good thing you live nearby so you can get cleaned up quickly. You'll have to get that suit dry cleaned now," she said with a laugh.

"Yeah, good thing," he replied.

Shelly reached for the helmet on the floor and found the sheer fabric she had taken off. She placed the piece back on her headband and lined up the velcro tabs she had sewn on.

"Well, I am just as presentable as when I first walked in," she said.

"Hand me the helmet and I will be too," he said.

Shelly handed him the helmet and placed her hand over his when he reached for it.

"Meet me in my room in an hour. I want to continue this wonderful evening," she beckoned.

"Um, okay," he said.

Shelly patted the top of his helmet that now rested back atop his shoulders.

"Thank you Master. I'll be in my bottle awaiting your command," she said and with that, turned to go to her room to clean up. She wanted to freshen up and have the room look extra special for when her "Master" would arrive.

Part 7 * Revelations *

Shelly sighed as she glanced at the clock one more time. It had been two hours since she had left the party. Where was Trey? She had told him to meet her back at her room in an hour.

Shelly tightened her robe around her waist. She looked around the room. She had lit all the candles she owned. She estimated that number was around twenty-five or so. She had little mirrors underneath her candles to reflect more light on the wall. The candlelight was the only light in the room. She was listening to her favorite contemporary classical singer. She had come home, taken a shower, put fresh sheets on the bed and wrapped herself up in a big terry cloth robe.

Shelly fell onto the bed and sighed. She was so happy. Trey was so different tonight. He was really into her and so loving. He was never like he was tonight. He never gave her oral sex, and tonight he wanted to lick her juices off his fingers. He didn't take time to enjoy little kisses before tonight. Trey had always been quick and to the point. Shelly felt her heart start pumping faster as she remembered how he had touched her. How it had made her feel. Shelly felt they had made a turning point in their relationship tonight. He had awakened emotions and feelings in her she wasn't sure she knew she could feel. She knew he felt the same. She couldn't wait to see him to talk about it. Talking wasn't all she had in mind to do. She wanted to further this "sexual awakening" they had discovered together tonight.