The Coed Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, there was still no Trey in sight. She sat up and picked up the phone and dialed his room. No one picked up, not even the machine. "That is odd," she said aloud. "Maybe he sent me some E-mail."

Shelly went to her desk and flipped on the screen to her computer. Sure enough, there sat a blinking number one. She had one message waiting for her. It was within the last hour too!

Shelly sat and opened her mailbox. She quickly discovered the message wasn't from Trey, but from John.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting that, but good, at least I get to hear from John!" she said.

Shelly clicked on the envelope icon and the envelope opened on screen. Shelly started to read the letter from John.

"Dear Shel-Belle, I know I've been evasive lately and you have been wondering where I have been. I did get off work late, and I did attend the party. You looked beautiful in your costume Shel. I had to write you this E-mail not because I'm reporting on where I've been

or what I've been doing, but because I'm afraid you will be

waiting on something, or someone who will not show.

Trey won't be coming to your room in an hour as you

had told him to. Why? Well, that is the hard part Shel.

Trey won't be coming to your room because Trey

doesn't know he is supposed to come to your room.

Shel, I went to the party tonight as "Major Nelson" to

match your "Jeannie" outfit. It was me that touched you,

fondled you, and made love to you. I wish I could see

your face as you read this. I need to know what reaction

you are having to this. This is one time I'm not certain.

I know you are angry. You have more than every right

to be. I tricked you in a way you never dreamed you

would be deceived in your life. I am sorry for the

deception. I am not, however, sorry for my actions,

or yours. I know that you thought you were with Trey,

but you had to feel the difference, somewhere inside you.

Something inside had to tell you this wasn't Trey

touching you. At least I hope you felt it

Shel I'm not good at telling you how I feel. I've told you a few times before that I want no one else but you. We have laughed it off and made light of it, but I said it, and I meant it. I've

watched you be honest and loyal to Trey, and whomever

else you have dated the past three years. I've waited for

the "right" moment to tell you how I feel. I didn't know

when the "right" moment was. I capitalized on the party

tonight. I'm sorry you thought I was Trey. Did you really

think he would be so willing to go as the other half of your

sitcom duo? I don't know what he went as, but I know, as

you do now, that it wasn't who you wanted him to be. Has

he ever been who you wanted him to be? He puts you down

and you believe the drivel that he says. He doesn't deserve you.

You probably don't think I do either after tonight, and you

may be right. I'm not going to make a list of Trey's bad

points and my good points to convince you that I'm the best

man for you. I hope you already know that.

I needed the anonymity of the costume party tonight to be free

to show you how I feel. I love you Shel. You are my best

friend, my confidant, my pillar, and I want you for my lover.

Please forgive me for not being as honest as I should have

been. I want you Shelly. I love you. Making love to you was

the best thing I've ever done in my life. I felt a love and a

passion I knew could exist with the right person. You are that

person for me, Shel.

I'm sorry for making you think I was Trey. Please talk to me

about this. Don't blame yourself, you did nothing wrong. I

was selfish and wanted to love you the way I know you need

to be loved. I proved to myself and hopefully to you that I

can be the one to love you like you need.

Call me or E-mail if you want to talk. I'm here and waiting.

Love,

John

Shelly sat with her mouth gaping open. John had been impersonating Trey at the Halloween party? She had made love to John? Shelly put her head in her hands. John had let her live a lie? He had let her make love to him? He loved her? Shelly closed her eyes and wanted to scream and not stop. John was right, he had tried to tell her before that he cared more about her than just "friends." She, he, they, had laughed it off. She had dreamt of being with John intimately on more than one occasion but she never thought it would come to fruition. She had cheated on Trey. She felt awful. Trey had always been faithful to her during their six months. She knew he didn't mess around, his standards were too high for one, she thought with a sigh. How am I going to tell him this? What is he going to do? Would he forgive her? Shelly opened her eyes and read back over the letter on her computer screen. It sounded so sad. John must feel like a complete asshole. Well, he should!

Shelly closed her eyes again and realized she was angry. Angry for John to put her in this situation. Angry for John deciding what she needed and what was best for her. It was one thing to think that Trey mistreated her, it was another to let her believe she was making love to her boyfriend when it was really her best friend.

Yes, she had felt the sex was different. There were so many times she caught herself paying more attention to the fact that Trey had never done or said what he was saying to her tonight. Well, he still hasn't done or said those things, it wasn't Trey she thought.

Shelly knew she had to go talk to Trey. Tell him the truth. Shelly didn't know what to do with John yet. She was still so confused. She knew one thing, Trey, the innocent bystander in all of this, deserved the truth.

Making sure the robe was snug around her, she slid into the slippers from her costume and made her way into the hallway.

The hall party was over, circles of friends sat around joking and cleaning up the mess everyone had left. Shelly slipped past them as she turned down Trey's corridor.

She reached his room and lifted her hand to knock. She heard a moaning sound coming from inside. Was he hurt? She knocked on the door. The moaning stopped. She knocked again and still no answer. She checked the doorknob and it was indeed locked.

Shelly was starting to really worry. She glanced across the hall and saw the door for the room across the way was propped open. She ran over to it and knocked lightly. Peeking inside she saw a number of couples dancing. She knew the room belonged to Cindy, a really sweet girl with a great boyfriend. Her room connected to the balcony she and Trey shared. These rooms were suite rooms and they had an outside porch.

Shelly saw the sign dangling from the door that read, "Come in and dance!" Shelly didn't want to dance, she just wanted to get to Trey and find out what was wrong.

Shelly made her way through the couples in the cramped room and was relieved to see the porch door was wide open to let some much needed cool air in.

Shelly walked out onto the porch and felt the sting of the cold night as she walked towards Trey's room. Trey had his blinds closed. The blinds on the glass door didn't go all the way to the floor, only ¾ of the way down. Shelly looked around, no one was on the porch behind her so she got down on her knees.

Shelly was thankful to be so close to the ground when she looked inside the room. What she saw made her weak to her stomach, and would have made her fall down had she been standing.

There was Trey, on his knees, at the foot of his bed. His head was buried between someone's legs. Very large legs, as a matter of fact, Shelly thought to herself.

Shelly could not see who Trey was with but could see his face, his tongue immersed in the pussy of the woman who was splayed out before him.

Shelly got down lower and looked up under the blinds.

"Oh my God!" she said loudly.

Her words were not heard by Trey or the woman whose snatch he was munching away on. Shelly felt tears sting her eyes as she realized she was hearing moaning from Lola! There she lie, still dressed in her Spanish belly dancer outfit, her stomach overflowing the waist of the lace material. She gripped the sheets with both round hands as she moaned "ohhhhh" over and over again. Trey was fucking her pussy with his tongue and she had hold of his head, forcing him in and out. And there, on the floor next to him, was a costume, a body condom. Trey had gone as the condom. It was true, Trey had never even spoken to her all night. He hadn't even been the clown. She had made love to John.

Shelly sat back on her heels. The tears streamed down her face. She rose up on her feet, and turned back around to Cindy's room. She made it unseen through the couples that were making out all over the floor and couch. She closed the door behind her and ran to her room.

Part 8 * Trick or Treat *

Shelly threw open her door, jumped out of the robe, circled the room naked, blowing out every candle that was aglow. Reaching for a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt, she slipped them onto her body and ran out the door again.

Shelly needed to run. She needed to clear her head and figure out what her next step was. She was swimming in confusion.

After running around the campus on the jog trail she ended up at her favorite spot. The garden pond. The pond that separated her dorm from John's.

John. Shelly groaned as she sat down on the bench by the pond. Shelly started to cry. Silently the tears started to roll down her cheeks. Crossing her arms in front of her chest she held herself tight. The night was cold and the moon was full, her favorite fall night.

"Hey, this seat taken?"

Shelly looked up. John stood before her asking for permission to sit beside her.

"Sit," she said and scooted over to make room for him on the bench.

"Shel, I'm sorry. I'll never find enough ways to say it, or do enough things to make it better. I'm sorry. I hope you forgive me one day. I'll do everything I can to help mend this or I'll leave you the hell alone if you want me to," he said.

They sat for a few minutes in complete silence. The moon reflected off the water and cast shadows around them.

"Trey likes fat girls," Shelly said, breaking the silence.

"What?" John asked her.

"He has been lying the entire time. He has always put heavy girls down. He always monitored my weight so closely. I never would have thought…" she trailed off mid-sentence.

John looked at her quizzically and asked, "Okay, did I send you the wrong E-mail or something? Where are the fat girls coming into this night?"

"Funny you should ask. After I got your E-mail, I ran to Trey's room. I hadn't heard from him. I hadn't seen him at the party, as I was with you it turns out. I had cheated on him. I owed him a few explanations about tonight. Explanations to questions he wasn't even aware he would ask," she said.

"I'm following," John said.

"Well, to make a long story short, I had to look into his window and found him looking for buried treasure with his tongue in Lola's pussy!"

"Oh my God," was all John could muster.

"So, turns out that while I was cheating on him with you, he was cheating on me with Lola. I imagine it wasn't the first time either. Those Spanish tutoring sessions must have been a cover for "quiet time" with Lola. So, I'm in the clear for the guilt of cheating," she said with a sigh.

"So is that a bright side to this?" John asked.

Shelly laughed. "Yeah, the trick was you pretending to be Trey. The treat is I wasn't really cheating on him, I was being cheated on too," she said.

"The treat being you found out what slime Trey really is. Something a few of us already knew," John said.

Shelly sighed. She turned to John.

"You aren't off the hook mister! What you did was horrible! How could you?"

John shrugged.

"I know," he said.

Shelly shivered in her thin sweatshirt. She turned and looked John in the eye.

"I'm mad at you, but I'm not too mad. At least you went after what you wanted and were truthful, in the end, about it. What you wanted was me after all. I cannot be mad at you for that. John, it has been a long night and I'm freezing. I cannot give you all the answers you are searching for tonight, but I can tell you a few things before I freeze to death," she said between chattering teeth.

"I'm listening," John said as he took Shelly's hand in his.

"I love you on so many levels. Some I wasn't aware of until tonight. I don't need time to think about how you made me feel tonight. You are right, somewhere inside of me I knew that the man I was making love to was a different man. I just happened to believe it was a man that was changing, becoming better than he was, for me. Now I know that better man is you," Shelly said.

"Shel-," John began.

"I'm not finished John," Shelly said and continued, "hear me out."

"Okay," John said.

"You made me believe that I cheated on my boyfriend. Something I wouldn't do to him or anyone else. That was not a pleasant feeling to bestow upon someone. You got lucky he was cheating on me. Then again, if you had not said something and I found out later that he wasn't the one that made me feel the way I thought he had, my relationship with him would have been over anyway. Maybe I needed a kick in the pants to see what I had, or have in you, but it wasn't your decision to determine when or if I needed that kick. On the other hand, I won't deny what I felt or what I feel for you. I'm open to this journey. We just have to take it slow," she said.

John met her gaze. His eyes brimming with tears.

"Come on, let's get you inside. You're freezing," he said, brushing the tears aside.

John pulled Shelly to her feet and hugged her close.

"So, that outfit, is that only for Halloween or is that something we can discuss further…" he asked her as they made their way back to Shelly's room. Shelly and John's laughter was all the night had left to offer as the full moon glided behind a veil of clouds.