The Coffee Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and kissed me on the cheek, then perhaps seeing my slight disappointment, locked her mouth over mine and French kissed me like crazy for a few moments. As she stepped back, I took the opportunity to get the best view of her still naked and perfect body, smiling and shaking my head slightly in disbelief.

Noticing me she stopped picking up her clothes and turned to me, "What?" she said with a grin.

I laughed, "sorry, just not sure when I'm going to get to see such a fantastically sexy body again -- not going to waste a minute of the view."

With that she paused, held her arms out to her sides, on her hips, turned, bent forward to make her perfect and recently fucked bum to stick out before finally rubbing her fingers through the few pubic hairs above her pubis before they slipped between the puffy lips, collected some of her own moisture and made the journey slowly back up her body, past her great boobs to settle on her mouth as her tongue snaked out to lick them.

"That enough to keep you warm on those long lonely nights?"

I could only nod.

"If I stay here much longer I'm going to end up screwing you again, and I'm going to have to explain why I'm late back as it is."

"Thank you," I said, " that was... well..."

"No problem honey, it was lovely for me too." She pulled her dress up over her hips wriggling it over that PERFECT arse. Next the bra was slipped and clipped into place and the blouse placed over all and tucked in. I was also busy dressing, having first wiped my now only semi-soft and well moisturised penis clean with tissues.

"Do you know" she said placing a hand on the rise of her peach shaped arse, "I'm going to leave your little present sloshing around in there for the afternoon." She patted my face, another nice little reminder of my coffee. See you around one day Patrick." She kissed my cheek, smiled and walked out of the cubicle, and my life.

I left the cubicle, the ladies and after washing my hands in the gents, went back out into the shop. The lady was nowhere to be seen and I picked up my tray, wondering how long I had been gone.

I was greeted with a 'wooohoooo!' from the crew as I emerged. It appeared that the lady had emerged, brushed her forehead and said something about paying me more for being such a stud.

Fat ugly manageress was fuming, and stalked towards me, I raised a finger to stop her in mid flow.

"Take your shitty tray, your shitty shop and your shitty crew and poke them all where the sun don't shine," I growled into her face, dragging off my apron. As I pulled it off I notice lacy black string panties fall to the floor. I bent and picked them up. "Oh yeah, you make fuckin' awful latte," I sneered at her.

The next morning I reported for work at my own store expecting my cards to be waiting for me and a 'do not pass go, never darken our doors again' notice in my pigeon hole. Instead, I was told that my work at the outlet centre branch had been good, and I could start there whenever I wanted as one of the two day assistant managers.

It seemed that a secret shopper' had been calling in every day that week and the one male member of staff 'Patrick' had been identified as the only one worth keeping. I thought hard, there was only one regular customer all last week -- her. It seemed that the books had been seized by the auditors and the area manager was waiting for my answer, and to drive me down with the keys to open up as the rest of the crew had been sacked or suspended.

"The secret shopper," I asked, feeling a stir in my loins, "what did they look like?"

"Oh I dunno," said the area manager, "that's why they are secret; I've heard it's some nasty old bat from main office, don't know anything other than she likes to wear black. She's a proper bitch and insists on the best service." I smiled. "By the sound of it you must have done," he said.

"Oh no," I thought to myself, "if anyone got serviced, it was me!"

12