The Coffee Break

Story Info
Jen meets her Mistress during a coffee break.
1.7k words
3.91
40.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** For Miss S **

"Jennifer, what have you gotten yourself into now?" It was as obviously a rhetorical question as they get. My mind was just running in overdrive at the fear that someone would enter the wash-room. Enter, and find the stall I was in.

You see, I was not using the wash-room per se. I was just casually sitting in a stall biding my time. You could say that, but it wasn't true, as I was bound, gagged and blindfolded awaiting the return of my Mistress. And I had no idea how long she would be gone.

Perhaps I should back up about an hour or so. I was at work, doing some mindless clerical crap when my phone buzzed. There was an IM from my Mistress. She wanted to meet for coffee, today, in half an hour. She would meet me in the atrium below my office and we'd have a little chat, just as I'd suggested at the end of one our sessions while I was cleaning up and making small talk.

I was ecstatic. My Mistress was coming to pay me a visit and to everyone about, it would look like I was just meeting a friend. Little would they know what power this lovely lady had over me.

I was barely able to control myself for the twenty minutes I needed to wait until I could take a break and go an meet her. Eventually the prescribed time was upon me and I gathered my things and left the office. While waiting for the elevator I wondered if I was expected to pay for the coffee, should I fetch it for her, of course I know what she likes...

The elevator came and I boarded it eagerly. I must have looked like a girl half my age.

Exiting into the large atrium that made up the main level of the office building I could see you already. You easily stood out amongst the other patrons of the coffee shop. Sitting at a table, seeing you already with a beverage made me pout, you sat majestically, somehow managing to coexist with the rabble around you. You we wearing tall leather boots, hose, a tight leather skirt and white blouse. You sat commanding me from afar, seemingly knowing exactly when I would exit the elevator.

I come up to your table and sit down, not caring what my co-workers are thinking about seeing me with such an imposing woman. "Jen?" You speak without looking directly at me. "You can't rightly enjoy a coffee break with me, without having a coffee now can you?"

"Yes Ma'am." I spring back up and join the line at the cafe. I'm so nervous about what we might chat about I almost blurt out my order when asked, and just manage to keep my cool.

I return to the table and take a sip of my coffee.

"Jen, I'm not here to socialise with you. Some of my, associates, are here, nearby and I wanted to show them who you are. They've heard so much about you already." Once again, it was like she was speaking to the wind, and that I wasn't even at the same table with her. I willed myself to keep my eyes on that table for fear of what might happen.

We drank our beverages in silence for about ten minutes, and I kept thinking that everyone must be staring at us, but in truth I think no one cares about anything around them except themselves. No one looked at us twice.

"Well deary, I must be off, this was fun." She said and started gathering her bags. It looked like she'd been shopping today. "But before we go, can you show me to the restroom. I need to make an adjustment or two."

I started to point to the wash-rooms when she spoke before I had a chance.

"Jen," Her voice was an even tone, one that I instantly recognised. "I will not be seen using a, public, lavatory." Mistress' voice turned sweet again. "I'm sure there is a more suitable place for me? Something on the same floor as your office?"

"Yes Ma'am." I got up from my seat and walked to the elevator. I knew better than to turn to see if she'd follow. I could feel her presence behind me as I waited after pressing the call button.

We both entered the car when it arrived along with a man shy of a half-dozen other office workers, most of whom got off on other floors. Upon arriving at my floor, I turned from the corridor leading to my office and instead walked towards the bathroom.

I unlocked the door with the security code and opened the door for my Mistress, following her in after she entered. The layout was similar to the public wash-rooms in the atrium, but with less stalls and certainly cleaner due to a lack of traffic.

Mistress put her bags down and walked the length of the room, she paused in front of one of the accessible stalls, the type that are extra large, intended for those who need wheelchairs to get around. I was just about to leave having fulfilled my duty when she spoke.

"Jen, come here." It was an order. I started to grow hot from the sound of her voice.

I let the door close and walked towards her.

"Jen! Bring the bags with you." I could sense she was angry that I didn't anticipate her wishes. I picked up the bags and went to her, she motioned towards the stall and I entered. I placed the bags down, away from the toilet and was turned to leave.

"Jen, I've been thinking of your all morning. In fact I did a little shopping, just for you." She reached down into one of the bags and pulled out a leather blindfold. A good quality one with buckling straps.

I watched as she turned on and closed the door to the stall and then circled behind me and put the blindfold on me. I couldn't see a thing and I didn't care. I knew more was coming and it was making my pussy wet. My panties were undoubtedly starting to show how excited I was. Mercifully they were hidden by the skirt of my suit.

I could hear her pulling something out of one of the bags and she started looping something around my arms. Rope! I nearly went weak at the knees. After a moment she pulled the loops tight and pulled my elbows together behind my back. She spent a few minutes completing the twining and knots before sighing in satisfaction.

I could imagine the effect the position had on me, with my elbows back as close as they could come, my chest was sticking straight out and my breast would be straining against my suit jacket.

Mistress walked in front of my and undid the buttons of my jacket. She then hiked up my skirt above my waist. I could now feel the cool air on my wet pussy.

She was rummaging in a bag again and then I felt her in front of me. Her breasts pressing against mine. Her lips pressed against mine for a moment of pure heaven before they receded. She stroked one finger up my panties, directly along the slit of my pussy and when she got to my clit I couldn't keep from gasping, opening my mouth wide. And then I felt the penis gag being shoved into my mouth! Oh it was too much. What was I to do?

Whatever she wanted was the correct and only answer.

"Now isn't that a pretty sight." She said as she undid my blouse exposing my bra, firm nipples poking their way through the silky fabric.

I could hear her walking behind me and grabbing the knotted rope binding my arms, she led me to sit on the toilet seat. I could feel her working with more rope and soon found my arms tied to something behind me. Then she worked on my legs and my stocking knees were soon tied off, forcing my legs to be open to her. She must have tied them to the hand holds secured into the walls.

Once more into the bags I heard her rummaging. She then came and crouched near me and I could feel her breath on the side of my face as she spoke.

"Now Jen, I have some more shopping to do. I do hope you can sit here and keep track of my bags for me. I'd hate for anything to go missing. I have plans for you and my purchases. As a reward for this task, I've got something very special for you."

I could feel her had on my pussy again, this time she was probing beneath the fabric, spreading my lips. I could feel something in her hand, and realised she had a small egg that she was slowly pushing into me.

"This is a nice remote controlled vibrator." The egg placed inside of my she removed her hand from me, but not without gently pinching my clit first. "It even has a nice random setting which I think would suit this situation nicely."

The egg started up and I shook with my orgasm. It was accentuated by being bound and not being able to move. The egg is relentless, starting, stopping, low, high. I don't know how long I can survive like this.

"Take care Jen. I'll be back, later. And don't worry, I think this door will stay shut provided no one leans on it." And that's when I heard her walk away. I only realised once the door clicked shut that she didn't know the code to get back in.

---

And so I've been sitting, for gods know how long. My body is numb from the sensation. Luckily no one has needed to use the wash-room.

That is the only happy thought I have left. At least I did until I heard the code being punched into the door. I hear it open and someone is in the room. It isn't Mistress as the cadence is all wrong. The walking is getting closer...