The Coffee House

Story Info
How we became exhibitionists.
6.8k words
4.4
25.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Medic1958
Medic1958
10 Followers

My wife Linda and I have solved most all of the world's problems over coffee on the deck of our favorite coffee shop. It's a small, privately owned shop a couple of miles from our townhouse. The best parts about it are that it's not part of the large mega-coffee chain with it's pretentious customers, the owner who seems to be always there, and the huge deck over looking the scenic parking lot of the small strip shopping center the shop is located in. The shop is fairly small and intimate inside, located at one end of the shopping center, with the deck located in front of it with one corner wrapping around the front to a couple of very intimate tables on the side.

The owner, Sal, the son of a Cuban emigrant, has owned the shop for 4 years. My wife and I started coming here since he first opened and have become great friends with Sal and his wife. Even though Sal has coffee from around the world he specializes in Central American coffees. Not only have my wife and I become friends with Sal and his wife through our almost nightly visits to the shop, we sometimes help out when Sal is really busy, Once we even covered for him for a couple of days when his wife gave birth to his first born.

As I said my wife Linda and I have been coming here for 4 years, ever since we got married. In fact we noticed the new shop opening down the street from us when we got back home from our honeymoon. We go the coffee shop every chance we can and have become friends with many of the regular patrons. Linda is 52, 10 years older than me, and we're both on our 2nd marriage. Linda has the sexy, sultry Lauren Bacall look. The grace and elegance of the 50's when women showed their sex appeal through way other than by dressing in reveling outfits. She has short blond hair always kept in a nice perm, a trim, nice body that is not to thin, soft neatly trimmed blond public hair, the most gorgeous shapely legs a woman can have. And her breasts! They are the most perfect breasts and nipples I have ever seen, in person or in pictures. Perfect, perky 36 C's with large absolutely perfect nipples. Sensitive, round with a flat top always erect from the soft pink areolas. I have literally spend hours with them in my mouth and hands sucking, licking, playing, and fucking them They were so sensitive she could orgasm just from playing with them. Linda always can easily have massive, multiple orgasms. That and the fact that she can be very loud and vocal during them started our greatest sexual adventure together.

We were having a wonderful, warm early Spring in Atlanta. We were able to enjoy having the windows open to enjoy the pleasant temperatures without having to worry about the pollen that would soon cover everything.

Our much older, widowed neighbor, whose bedroom wall adjoined ours, had long ago gotten use to the noise of Linda's and mine love making. Although we have very thick walls between us some sound does cross over. Linda tried to apologize to our neighbor shortly after we got married about the noise and came to find out she enjoyed it. She told Linda that she loved to hear us making love since it reminded her of herself with her late husband, and the memories gave her great comfort at night. We felt unrestrained to make noise after that and would often listen to see if we could hear her getting herself off from the sounds of our passions. The excitement of knowing someone was listening to us as we made love actually increased the intensity of our orgasms.

So on that warm spring morning we had our back upstairs bedroom windows open. The soft spring breeze blew in the sounds of the birds chirping and the landscapers working as Linda hurried to get ready for work. I wasn't helping any as I laid on the bed naked with my half erect dick resting across my pubic hair up to my stomach. She kept stopping to admire the view till she could stand it no longer and dived on me.

Her bra, panties, and panty hose came off quickly and she took my still half soft dick into her mouth. She started moaning instantly as my dick hardened in her mouth, something that she said always turned her on, and increased in volume as she tasted the first of my precum as it dripped out. I knew today would need to be a quickie since she still needed to go to work.

Sure enough as soon as she had sucked me to rock hardness she moved up on top of me and eased my dick into her wet pussy and started grinding away on me. She leaned back a little bit as she rode me so that the head on my dick would rub against the front of her vagina wall and hit her g-spot. The lady knows what she likes.

I reach up with one hand to play with her nipples as I use my thumb on the other one to massage her clit. As she groans even louder and screams out for divine intervention a huge orgasm goes through her body.

Even though I know she is in a hurry I know she won't leave me hanging. She leans forward on me and starts longer, slower strokes of me in and out of her tight pussy. I quickly flip my hand over so my middle finger can now massage her clit and enjoy the feeling of her pussy lips moving up and down my shaft.I know I won't last long as her hands find my nipples and start playing with them. She speeds up her rhythm and it only takes a few more minutes before I feel the cum racing from my balls and into her. We are both calling out and groaning very loudly as the sensation of my cum shooting into her sends her into a even larger orgasm than the first.

We both are breathing heavy as she collapses on top of me and we kiss feverishly. Time always seems to stand still when we come at the same time. We are lost in each other at these moments and nothing else exists as our bodies still tremble from the aftermath of out shared orgasms. We never feel more as one than during those times.

As our breath returns to us and our minds regain their senses we realize how quiet it is, Until we hear several of the landscapers whispering excitedly under our window. I can tell from my limited Spanish that they are talking about us!

I quickly whisper to Linda what they are saying as we lay there together.

A smile is on her face as she says, "I wish we had time to do some more for them, but I have got to go."

She quickly jumped up, pulled her clothes on and raced to the door as I fell back to sleep.

That night as we sat on the deck at Sal's sipping our coffee we talked about that morning's fun.

"I have to tell you'" she said, "as I was driving in I was thinking about them overhearing us and between that and having your cum dripping out of my pussy I almost had another orgasm. I had to go to the restroom when I got to the office and play with myself before I could get any work done."

I smile as I replied. "It was exciting wasn't it. I got a couple of thumbs up from them when I went out later "

"So what do we do for our next adventure?" She asked.

"We'll just have to play it by ear I guess and see what pops up" I teased.

"I like what pops up on you," she laughed.

That night when we made love it was slower, louder and even more intense as we both thought of our neighbor Wanda getting off to the sounds of our ecstasy.

Several weeks passed before the next opportunity (except for entertaining Wanda). One weekend afternoon Linda came running into my office wearing only her panties.

"Come with me, Quick!"

I jumped up following her wondering both why she was undressed and what was wrong. She led me into our living room. The sliding glass door was open with the screen door and sheer draperies closed.

She turned me and pushed me down on the sofa. She was so damn beautiful standing before me in only her panties I decided to play along and see what she was up to. She quickly undid my pants and pulled them and my boxers off in one mighy tug.

"Oh, is this what you needed, a little afternoon delight'" I said as she took my dick in her mouth and started sucking.

"UHhun," she mumbled with a mouth full of dick.

She started sucking faster as I suddenly heard voices outside the sliding door. It seemed my sweet, inhibited wife was becoming an exhibitionist and planning on entertaining the landscapers again. As excited as I was about the idea I worried about how much they could see in. I realized as I looked at the door probably not much. The dimness of the room, and trying to see in from the bright outside through the shear curtains would be almost impossible. They could probably see our shapes and what was going on,but no details. Then a second thought went through me that they may think Linda was easy and try to rape her when I wasn't home. We would definitely have to talk about this tonight over coffee.

The thought of her getting raped almost killed the mood in me, but the feelings from Linda's expertly sucking mouth and tongue soon put those thoughts behind me as I too got caught up in the excitement of the moment. Watching my dick sliding in and out of her incredible lips made my dick get ever harder than it already was.

"Sweetheart, I'm cumming!" I yelled loud enough to make sure the guys outside could hear.

"GOD PLEASE CUM ON MY FACE!" She screamed loud enough for the whole complex to hear.

That was to much for me. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and aimed it at her face just as I released the first shot of cum hitting her square between the eyes. The second and third blasts landed on her cheeks and nose as the last big blast went into her mouth. She started sucking and licking my dick again in order to get every drop, and finally sat back and wiped the cum on her face off with her fingers and licked them dry.

Pulling her panties off I had her change places with me on the couch so I could go down on her now. I plunged my tongue deep into her wet pussy and started tongue fucking her. Her sweet juices tasted like nectar from the gods. I ran my tongue around the inside of her pussy lips enjoying the wet softness of them on my tongue and lips. I moved the tip of my tongue to her clit and you would have thought I used a cattle prod on her as spasms of pleasure racked her body. She came hard and fast on my face. The smell and taste of her juices as she came in my mouth was intoxicating.

I switched from my tongue to my fingers after she had her first orgasm. She seemed extra excited and vocal today as she screamed out as a second orgasm overtook her from my two fingers that were fucking her tight pussy..

She slid off the sofa to the floor and got on her on her hands and knees as she faced the door with her ass up towards me.

"Oh god, please fuck me!" She moaned.

I rammed in her pussy hard and started pounding on her fast. I knew my bad knees would not hold out long on the hard floor as I fucked her hard and fast in order to give her another orgasm. Sure enough just as my knees could no longer take it just as she came and cried out even louder.

As I collapsed on my back on the floor Linda climbed on top of me and started fucking me slow. A throaty moan came out of her as my dick slid into her still sensitive pussy.

As she slowly slid me in and out of her I felt a soft breeze on my face. I was able to turn my head enough to see the breeze was blowing the shears back enough so that the landscapers had an occasional clear view of us! Looking up at Linda I realized she was facing them fully, with her eyes closed, and didn't know they could see her nakedness so well. Deciding it was to late now to do anything about it I didn't say anything. In fact I was so close to cumming again I really didn't care who saw us.

Linda always knew how to play me and when she was ready for me to cum she reached down and started playing with my nipples. She knew this was my trigger that always made me cum. I groaned mightily as I unloaded into her. She just gasped at the power of my orgasm and leaned back so she could better see my dick in her pussy. As my cum started sliding back down along the sides of my shaft and oozing out of her pussy she finally noticed how the shear drapes were blowing open. Much to her credit she didn't scream and panic. She simply took the blanket we kept on the sofa and covered herself as she motioned to me to close the heavy inside drapes.

It was almost as if we had an unspoken agreement to not talk about what just happened as we showered and went on with the rest of the afternoon.

That evening as we sipped our coffee on the furthest end of the deck away from the front door we both looked at each other and smiled.

"Well, that was an unexpected, interesting afternoon we had." I said opening the subject.

"I don't know what came over me," she said excitedly. "I heard the landscapers outside, and all I could think about was how exciting it was that last time we knew they could hear us. I just wanted you right then and there so they could hear us again. I never thought about that they might be able to see us doing it. It was exciting though wasn't it?"

"It definitely was," I said. "Even after I knew they could see us I couldn't stop. You're becoming quite the little exhibitionist. I just am not sure it's something we should be doing around people who know where we live, except for Wanda of course. I don't want the landscapers to think you might be easy and try something when I'm not home."

"Oh," she said laughing, "it would be OK for them to try something when you're home though."

"That's not fair! You know exactly what I mean. I know we've discussed a threesum, or having another couple over to watch us, but I don't think either of us is quite ready for that yet."

"I know," she quietly said, "I'm not ready for that either. I almost died when I realized they could see us today. I don't know how I can go out of the house now if they are around. Although I like the idea of someone watching us that was a bit much. I had been thinking the past couple of weeks of asking you if we could invite Wanda over to watch us but now I'm not so sure. At least she would keep our secret and not as you said 'try anything'."

"Let's not table that idea just yet, but we would have to work up slowly with her to see if she would even be interested in something like that. It's a world of difference listening to someone making love and actually watching them. We don't want to scare her off or think we're some kind of perverts."

We both sat quietly for a few minutes mulling it over in our minds.

"Sex club?" She finally asked.

"I don't even know where one is, or how they work. We'd have to do a lot of research first. I was thinking an orgy, but there again we'd have to do a bunch of research to find one and get an invite, and how do we just keep it between ourselves and not piss someone off who wants to join us?"

"Actually I think it's just the thought that someone might be watching us that's so exciting to me. I don't know if I would want someone just sitting and staring and ogling over us. Except Wanda maybe. She seems harmless."

"So we need somewhere that there is a possibility someone may see us and provide anonymity. Outdoors?" I suggested.

"Makes sense, " she said. "We would have to make sure there aren't any kids or police around. So no parks."

Looking across the deck toward a couple at one of the tables where the deck went slightly around the front corner into the dark I joked, "It's a shame that we can't do it down at the other end of the deck."

Linda's gaze followed mine down the deck.

"Why not? It's perfect."

"I was just kidding. We can't do it here."

"Why not?" She repeated. "It's dark, secluded, romantic, and best of all we could tell Sal we just got carried away if anyone says anything."

"You're not kidding we could be carried away. IN CUFFS! Sal would ban us for life. Besides we know to many people here and the biggest reason we can't is you make to much noise. We would be busted for sure!"

"I don't make any more than you do! And if you remember when we first started sleeping together I was quieter. I can't help it if you bring out so much raw passion in me. You know I'm getting soaking wet just sitting here thinking about it. Besides no one is paying attention to anything going on around them. We could go to that corner right now and nobody would even notice us."

"I bet everyone would notice us. I am warming up to the idea though. We couldn't do it to late or Sal will come out to close up the deck. We we will have to practice in order to see if you can really be quiet and to figure out how to pull this off." I said with a grin.

"Then let's get out of here and go start practicing." She said with a bigger grin.

We practiced over the next few weeks our positions in a chair like on the deck, what to wear, and most importantly trying to be quiet. We found out quickly that was going to be the hardest part. I could grit my teeth as I came and keep from making to much noise, but Linda was another story.

We found from practicing on the chair that the best position was going to be a seated reverse cowgirl with Linda wearing a long skirt that would hide what we were doing in case anyone looked our way. We decided this position looked like she was just sitting on my lap. We found we could both cum easily with just minimum movement and Linda using her vagina muscles to milk my cock dry. Doggie style was always one of Linda's favorite positions, but one we couldn't do often or for long due to my bad knees. So needless to say she really was enjoying this position and often would get carried away both in her movements and in her vocals.

We decided that next we needed a dress rehearsal using our patio as a substitute for the deck. Sal actually loaned me a couple of chairs off the deck no questions asked when I told him we were having some company over and needed some extra seating. If he only knew what we had planned for them.

We first tried the chairs out in the living room to make sure they could hold our combined weight and the motion from our carnal activities we had planned for them. Finding out they worked wonderfully for our plan we practiced trying them out in the clothes we were planning to wear.

Linda was going to wear a simple blouse and long skirt that buttoned all the way up the back and no panties. I was wearing shorts that were easy to push down out of the way. The first problem we encountered was the large wet spot and cum stain on my shorts that was left when we finished. We decided that this shouldn't be a problem since it would be dark when we did this and we planned make a hasty escape as soon as we finished. If no one noticed our activities we figured no one would notice the stain.

The next problem was easy to remedy. I just needed to make sure my shorts were pulled up before Linda stood up and left me sitting there with my dick hanging out dripping cum.

The most awkward part was in Linda getting into position to mount me. We figured the excitement of the moment would have her aroused and wet enough for me to easily enter her without any foreplay. Using both chairs we worked out than by sitting close to each other side by side Linda could rub my dick under the table if I needed any extra encouragement, and then slip easily into my lap without having to stand up. We practiced this a number of times till we could make the move smoothly and quickly. I figured we would look like the Three Stooges when we try to do it for real.

The night of our first dress rehearsal on our patio arrived. We both could hardly stand it as we waited for it to get dark enough to start. As we stood on the patio checking once again our plans we were confident no one would be able to see us. Our town home was at the end of the building, with the back facing a creek and the woods behind us. Fences closed off the open side and between us and Wanda's patio. A rail with a gate was across the back with a grassy area outside of it in front of the creek. Unless someone stood directly behind our unit the only possible way to see our patio was from Wanda's bedroom window. We knew from night's we sat out on the patio that she went to bed early and liked to sleep with her window open so this would be a prefect test to see if we could really be quiet. We were planning just to tell her that we had a little to much wine and got carried away if we bothered her.

Medic1958
Medic1958
10 Followers
12