The Coffee House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Medic1958
Medic1958
10 Followers

As the darkness closed in we sat giggling, holding hands and sipping our wine. The street lamps on the path behind the buildings gave out just enough light to equal Sal's deck. Linda stood up as if to stretch as I reached over to undo the buttons on the back of her skirt. We only needed to undo a few at the bottom to give enough room for her to pull the back up enough to make the room needed. We realized that she could just leave these buttons undone so we could skip this step. As we quietly talked about this I thought I saw a light go on in Wanda's bedroom out of the corner of my eye.I looked up at the window but it had just as quickly gone out. Not sure if I really had seen anything I didn't say anything to Linda about it.

Since we didn't have the excitement of doing this for real and stopping to figure out the buttons I was only half erect. Linda knelt down in front of me and took me in her mouth to suck me hard. I wondered if I would ever get tired of the feeling of being in her mouth. As I watched her head bobbing up and down on my dick my hands found the back of her head and I started running my fingers through her hair. My dick was fully erect but her pace quickened as Linda showed no signs of stopping this wonderful blow job. Soft moans and sighs started escaping from both of us. Linda alternated taking my whole shaft into her mouth and just working on the head with her lips and tongue as she stroked the shaft with her hands. She was doing the latter when I came in her mouth. It wasn't in mighty bursts this time as my cum seemed to just flow into her in one long continuous orgasm. It seemed like it went on forever as my cum flowed back out of her mouth and back down my shaft to cover her hands. She didn't swallow my cum this time, instead she used my dick to smear the cum all over her face, lips, cheeks, and neck. She liked to think of this as my marking her as my woman with my scent so all other men would know she's taken. It always touched me as a beautiful gesture on her part.

As Linda stood up and sat down in the other chair we both heard a soft moaning coming from Wanda's window. We both realized at the same time she had been watching us and was playing with herself as the moaning ended in a stifled cry and then silence.

Linda took my hand and led me back into our house.

"Well that answers a lot of questions," she said once the door was closed. "We know now that she does masturbate to our noises and doesn't seem to have a problem watching us either, I just wish we had know she was watching. It would have made it all the more exciting."

"I found it all exciting enough," I replied. "So the old girl still gets off. Amazing. Maybe we could forget about the coffee house deck and just put on shows for her"

"No way are you getting out of this that easy. I do want to do it so she can watch. We need to practice again so we can put on a real show for her tomorrow. Bring a hard on with you this time so I don't get carried away again in the excitement of sucking you off. Not that I'm complaining about that."

The next night we sat on the deck again waiting for the darkness. Linda had the skirt unbuttoned almost all the way up to her ass. She had her hand in my shorts rubbing me to full hardness. This time Linda had placed the chairs facing Wanda's window. The excitement knowing she may be watching us had us both totally aroused. As Linda pushed my shorts down and slipped into my lap I was able to slip easily into her soaking wet opening. As she sat just slightly moving and tightening and releasing my dick with her vaginal muscles I thought I had never felt her so wet. So far she had remained absolutely quiet, but I wondered how much longer that would last.

Her moans finally started as she leaned back into me and my hands moved up her sides and to her breasts. She did not have a bra on and her nipples were harder than I had ever felt them. Her motions on me became more intense as she started riding me harder.

Suddenly Linda stood up and turned to face me. She unbuttoned the rest of her skirt and let it fall to the ground as she pulled her blouse off. She sat on my lap facing me as she eased my dick into her pussy. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"I think our plan for the deck is perfect so now let's put on a show just for Wanda. I going to fuck your brains out my darling husband. I don't know if I have ever been so turned on."

She started riding harder as she finally gave into an orgasm. Much to my surprise she gritted her teeth and let the waves of passion wash over her.

"Guess that answers that question too." She whispered in my ear.

She turned back around to the reverse cowgirl giving Wanda an excellent view of my dick going in and out of her pussy if she was watching.

The whole thing was to much for Linda. She leaned forward pulling me as deep as she could with her vaginal muscles, her pussy clamped hard on my dick so that I couldn't have moved it an inch even if I tried. I could feel her trembling as a massive orgasm built up inside her.

"Oh, OH, OH, OH GODDDDDD!!" She cried out as she collapsed in my arms as the wave broke upon her.

She was totally still for a full minute as I thought she may have passed out from the experience.

In the silence that followed as Linda started to recover we could clearly hear the soft buzzing of a vibrator from Wanda's window. Linda slipped my dick out of her pussy and started stroking it as we listened.

A soft moaning followed. Then, "OHGod, Henry Fuck ME!! OHGOD, OHGOD, OHGOD YES..."

As Wanda was crying out, I started cumming. Linda had been stroking my dick between her legs and the first shot arched up and landed between her breasts. The rest landed on her stomach, public hair, and hand as she made sure to get every last drop out.

Just as I finished cumming we heard a loud gasp and "Oh My," from Wanda's window. Then silence.

Linda whispered in my ear again. "Henry was her husband. I may have to let you fuck her to help her out with her frustrations. She sounded like she could really use a real dick in her."

"No way," I said."The only woman I'm fucking is you. We can place an ad for her on the internet," Although I secretly thought that Wanda wasn't a bad looking woman for someone in their 70's. Who knows maybe some day...

After that practice Linda was sure we would be able to pull off doing it in public on the coffee deck. I wasn't sure we needed to try it since we had done a much bigger display with someone watching us than we were planning on doing at the coffee house. Linda insisted that we do it at the coffee shop so we decided to give it a try the day after tomorrow.

The big night arrived. Linda looked stunning in her dress and blouse and noting that she didn't have any underwear on was already getting me aroused. I couldn't keep my hands off her as we finished getting ready.

We were able to get the table we wanted and as we sat down a strong wind suddenly started blowing. I didn't even have time to say that I thought it was going to rain before a downpour started. We made a mad dash to the SUV but were soaked before we got there.

Seeing Linda sitting in the passenger seat soaking wet with her nipples pressing against the fabric of her blouse was to much for me. Apparently seeing me in my wet shorts was to much for her and we reached for each other at the same time. We scrambled to the back pulling our clothes off and really proceed to stream up the windows. We didn't get the deck that night, but the backseat sure was a great substitute.

Never ones to give up we were back the next night. I had been feeling her up on the way over so we were both ready as we pulled up. After the rain the temps and humidity had dropped so it was a beautiful evening out. We sat down at our table and watched in dismay as the deck started filling up to over flowing with people out to enjoy the evening. Sal was busy all over the deck taking orders and cleaning tables. He came over several times to see how we were doing, probably because we were the only ones there who didn't look happy.

After an hour of watching everyone else enjoying themselves we headed home. At least we put on another good show for Wanda on the patio that night.

As they say, third times the charm, and we headed back the next evening to try again. Once again arriving before dark we got the table we wanted. We asked Sal if we could be left alone so we could enjoy a romantic evening at our favorite spot. He heartily agreed. We were hopeful it would not be to crowded as the heat had returned.

We sat and watched a few people drift in as it got dark. Everyone seemed wrapped up in their own conversations and paid no attention to us. As I took another sip of coffee, I thought this might just work.

We were sitting facing the deck and everyone with the table in front of us. The table was a three legged patio type table that really didn't block the view but we felt like it provided a little separation from everyone else. I felt Linda's hand begin to stroke my dick through my shorts. Looking over at her she looked as calm as could be with a slight smile on her face.

It seemed all of our senses were heightened by the thought of what we were about to do. I hear the people on the deck laughing and moving their chairs. I soft breeze blows across my face. The beautiful gray of Linda's eyes as she looks over at me.

Linda slide's her hand inside my shorts. The touch for her hand on the bare skin of my cock is overwhelming. I let out a soft, uncontrollable moan as she strokes me. I feel like I'm going to cum on her hand any second and ruin everything. But Linda knows how to take me up to the point of no return but keep me from cumming. Her hand slides down my shaft and starts to squeeze my balls. This always somehow keeps me hard and stops me from cumming. As she rubs my balls she leans over and I put my arm around her shoulders. My hand drops down and starts caressing her breast through her blouse, feeling her hard nipple beneath the fabric. I can see she is scanning the people on the deck to see if anyone is paying any attention to us.

Linda suddenly moves her hand up to the front of my shorts and pulls it down so that my dick is exposed to the world. She quickly starts stroking my shaft again to keep me hard in the sudden exposure to the night air. No body is paying a bit of attention to us.

In one fluid motion Linda slides over onto my lap. She hovers just above me for a second as I slide the back of her skirt up with my hands. I slide one hand over her soft, smooth bottom and easily slide the tips of my fingers into her dripping wet pussy.

After a seconds enjoyment she pulls my hand out from under her. She doesn't want fingers in her tonight. She wants cock.

She starts sliding the underside of my shaft along the outside of her pussy lips. I can already feel her pussy juices dripping on my dick and balls.

She raises up slightly so that my dick pops up straight between her legs and starts rubbing her clit with the head of my dick.

Taking a hand on the outside of her skirt she pushes the head of my dick into her soaking wet pussy. She lets out a soft "Oh," as my dick easily slides into her depths. Her clit presses against my balls as she starts squeezing my dick with her vagina muscles. We are moving very little as her contracts and relaxes her muscles around me. The feeling is heavenly.

Linda leans back against me and whispers in my ear. "I've been doing some special exercises just for this."

I can't help myself as my hand finds her breasts again. She is so wet I can feel her juices dripping down my balls and pooling in my pubic hair as she starts wiggling back and forth more on me. I know in our state of arousal it won't take either of us very long before we cum.

Looking over Linda's shoulder it looks like a couple of people are looking our way. One girl is smiling broadly as she has obviously figured out what we're doing. I see her whisper to her boyfriend and discretely point towards us. Knowing that someone is watching us surprisingly seemed to make my dick grow even harder.

Linda was still leaning against me and I heard her gasp and take a sharp breath as she felt my dick grow harder in her. I felt that I had never been so hard in her. In a sudden rush I felt my cum racing up my shaft and into her. I don't remember how long the moment lasted but I didn't want it to ever stop. It felt like I was cumming gallons of cum into her.

The feeling of my hot cum filling her pussy caused her orgasm to explode in her. I could feel her thighs trembling against mine as her pussy cĺamped down hard around my shaft. Linda leaned forward and clinched the edge of the table so hard I could see her knuckles turning white. She took several quiet gasps of air as a second wave of passion took hold of her. Finally unable to stand it anymore she let out a long, low moan as she collapsed against me.

This caused several people to look our way with puzzled looks but they quickly went back to their own conversations. Linda started giggling as we both realized we had pulled it off . She deftly slid off me back to her chair while pulling my shorts back up at the same time.

The girl who had noticed us earlier was giving us little golf claps as her boyfriend gave us a thumbs up. Maybe we gave them an idea of something fun to do.

As we composed ourselves to make our escape we finally saw Wanda sitting by herself off to the side. I pushed a chair on the other side of the table out with my foot as a quiet invitation to her. She blushed and smiled as she got up and walked over to us and sat down.

"I hope you don't mind my being here." She started off almost apologetically. "I overheard you whispering about your plans the other night and just had to be here to see you two again. You make a beautiful couple and I love the expressions on your faces as you make each other happy."

"We don't mind at all," Linda sweetly said. "In fact that night was just for you. We're really very flattered that you enjoyed it. In fact we had been discussing if you might want to come over one night for a closer view. It really turned us on to know you were watching us."

Wanda looked at me as I nodded my agreement.

Wanda blushed again and looked down. "I would love that very much."

"Excellent!" Linda said. "But we really need to be going now. I'm afraid we've made a terrible mess of the back of my dress while sitting here."

"Of course my dear," Wanda said. "You just let me know when your ready for me to come over and if you change your mind I understand and have been blessed already getting to see you two together. I'll follow you out so no one can see your dress. You two were incredible by the way. I saw a few people enjoying the show."

As we all walked out and waved to a smiling Sal through the front window, Linda put her arm around me smiling. "Thank you making my fantasy come true and the most incredible orgasm I have ever had. I love you."

I looked at my beautiful wife, "I hope we can do this again and make more of your fantasies come true. It looks like Wanda with us may be the next one for us. I love you too sweetheart. Forever."

Medic1958
Medic1958
10 Followers
12